Stuck In A Moment

By fandom_lover2005

The third book in the Bad Things Happen series! Other books in the series include Bad Thing Happen and Life a... More

Sophomores!
Babysitting!
Gender Reveal!
Dating app.
Parole!
Answer.
"Ugh, you again."
What happened next.
The hospital...again.
Peggy, what happened?
Jeggy?
Visit.
Released.
Halloween.
Halloween part 2.
"At least the visit is free."
Healing.
The Trial. *sigh*
WOOOOOOOOOAAAAAH!!!!!
The trial. *sigh* continued.
Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving part two.
Lafayette's birthday!
Twists!
LONG LIVE JEGGY!!!!!!
Nursery.
Me got tagged again.
Christmas part 2.
Christmas part 3.
Christmas Part 4.
Christmas part 5.
Christmas part 6.
Christmas part 7.
Forgiveness... can you imagine?
I have an announcement.
The Grand Finale.
Announcement.
The real announcement.
Making up.
Labor.
Explanation
Two!?!?!
Update.
Old rivalry. Still going
Burr ain't happy... is he ever?
Valentine's Day.
Nope.
Bro time.
The Letter
Snow.
Blizzard.
Explaining
Well... he's still here.
After the storm.
I state my regret for an incorrect accusation against yee.
A week after the storm.
The clink. (Hope I spelled that right.)
Cleared
Arts
More Jeggy
Huh?
Uh-Oh
Update.
Decision
Planning
The trap
The police
Jeggy for the win.
Update.

Christmas part 1.

109 5 5
By fandom_lover2005

A/N: Here comes a baby. Mwahahahaha!!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!
This might get real. But how will they all react?

One week ago.

"Thomas?" Martha Wales said. She had called him with some very important news. "I need you to take me to the hospital."

"Already? I thought you still had another week?" Thomas exclaimed.

"I know, but I can't really help it." Martha said.

"Ok, I'm on my way. I'll be there in like five minutes." Thomas hung up and ran out the door. He jumped in his car and drove over to her house before taking her to the hospital.

"Push!" The doctor ordered.

"Ahhhh!!!" Martha wailed.

After a few more excruciating moments, the sound of crying filled the room.

"It's a girl." The doctor announced.

"She's amazing!" Martha smiled. She held the child close to her. Thomas came over and sat down on the bed next to her.

"Have you come up with a name yet?" He asked.

"I wasn't quite sure, but I was thinking Martha Jr." Martha said. "What do you think?"

"Sounds good to me. She's got your eyes."

"She's got your nose."

"She's perfect!"

Christmas Eve Eve.

Jefferson had been threatening Alexander. Alexander had no other options then to do whatever he said. He couldn't risk him telling Laurens his secret. He almost lost Eliza to the Reynolds Pamphlet, and she was the most forgiving person in the world. He knew Laurens wouldn't react like her though. He couldn't risk it.

"What do you want?" Alexander spat.

"Good, you got my text." Jefferson smirked. "Would you like to meet the baby?"

"Get to the point!" Alexander rolled his eyes.

"I know you are up for an internship with more experience and training then any other program the school is providing." Thomas began. "Even though I am the better choice, I heard they have been considering you. I want you to drop out of the running."

"Are you serious!?!?! This is the opportunity of a lifetime. This could decide what kind of lawyer I become!" Alex ranted.

"Think to yourself Hamilton. Do you want a happy future? Or a happy fake family?"

"They're not a fake family!"

"It doesn't matter, you have to pick one. You have until 7PM before I tell Johnny boy. Pick your poison Hamilton!" Thomas smirked before walking off with his daughter.

Alexander sighed. He had a big decision to make. He still was upset that he was in this situation to begin with. How long had Jefferson even known? Why didn't he say anything sooner?

Alex walked down to the dorms. He knew he needed to talk to someone about this, but he didn't know who. He figured Eliza would be his best bet. He couldn't talk to Laf since he was just as close to Laurens, and he most certainly could not talk to Peggy. She would kill him.

"Eliza!" He called. He walked into her dorm and saw her sitting alone on her bed.

"Hey Alex! What do you need?" She smiled up at him.

"Is your roommate here or is she coming back soon?" Alex asked.

"Theodosia? I think she went somewhere with Aaron. They're looking for houses I think." Eliza explained. "What's up?"

"I need to talk to you, but I don't know how." Alexander said.

"Well, is it important?"

"Very."

"Then just spit it out. Like ripping off a bandaid." Eliza suggested.

"Ok." He paused for a moment. "Jefferson is blackmailing me."

"What? How?"

"I'm not sure, but he knows something I don't want him to know and he's threatening to tell someone that I don't want to know." Alexander explained.

"If this is going where I think it is? I will let my father kill you this time." Eliza stated.

"What? No!!! I would never do anything like that again, I promise." Alexander walked over and sat down next to her.

"Thank God. What is it then?" Eliza questioned.

Alexander licked his lips and put his head down.

"If you want me to help you, I need to know." She rubbed his back.

"Well, here goes nothing." He answered. "I am sorta responsible for Laurens kidnapping."

"What? Alex, you can't blame yourself for that. You didn't..."

"I did though. I never told anyone, but I was partly responsible. I could've helped."

"What do you mean?" Eliza questioned.

"You know that after my car got totaled, we would walk home from school. But Laf went to Herc's house and I borrowed your car to... well, I said I was going to drive me and Laurens home and that Laurens ended up walking home because I said I was going to run some errands. In reality, I went to talk to Maria." Alexander put his head down.

"What! Alex, you told me..." Eliza teared up.

"I know and I'm so sorry. But I never told Laurens. I didn't know how to." Alexander stated. "But now Jefferson is going to tell him unless I withdraw from a once in a lifetime internship that he wants."

"How could you do this? Alexander, you can't keep this a secret." Eliza said. "If he finds out from anyone else but you, he might never forgive you."

"If he finds out at all he might never forgive me. He's my closest friend Eliza, he's the only person who understands what I've been through. I can't let this happen." Alexander protested.

"Alexander, you didn't know what was going to happen that day. I'm sure if you told him that he would be able to move on." Eliza responded. "If this backfires, you will never be able to forgive yourself."

"I'll try my best." Alexander nodded. "Thanks Lizzie. You always know what to do." He kissed her before standing up and leaving the room.

Alexander didn't know where Laurens was and his time was running out. He tried calling him, but it went to voicemail every time. He only had half an hour left.

"Eliza!" Alexander ran into her dorm. "I can't find Laurens, I only have thirty minutes before Thomas is going to tell him."

"Did you try Laf?" Eliza suggested.

"I did, he said he and Herc went out and they haven't seen him since this morning." Alexander explained. "What do I do? Could Peggy be with him?"

"Yes, most likely." Eliza nodded.

Alexander pulled out his phone and called Peggy.

"Hey Alex, what's up?" She answered.

"Hi, is Laurens with you?" He cut right to the chase.

"Yeah, why?" Peggy asked confused. "Do you need to talk to him?"

"Yes, but it's something I need to do in person." Alexander said.

"Ok, he said his phone is dead. We're actually kinda on a date right now though, so we'll have to finish this later."

"Wait! I really need..."

"Bye."

Alexander sighed. "This is bad."

"What did she say?" Eliza questioned.

"That they're on a date and his phone is dead. She didn't even say where they were at." Alexander explained.

"What are you going to do?" Eliza asked.

"I don't know. I only have 20 minutes left too. I mean, Jefferson won't tell him at exactly 7:00, but I need to make sure I get to Laurens first."

"Call Peggy back and say that you need to talk to him, in person, right away." Eliza ordered.

Alexander nodded and pulled his phone back out again.

"What?" Peggy sighed.

"I need to talk to Laurens, in person, right away." Alex said.

"What is so important Alex..."

"Please Peg, just tell him to meet me at his dorm within the hour." Alexander stated before hanging up.

Alexander spent the next fifteen minutes preparing himself for what was about to happen. When the time came, he finally went to Laurens' dorm. He was shocked to see Jefferson was there.

"Hamilton! Glad you could finally make it." He smirked.

"What did he tell you?" Alexander cut straight to the point.

"Tell me it's not true." Laurens whimpered. "You didn't."

"Laurens, let me explain..."

"Explain what? That you were making out with Maria while I was being abducted? Even though Eliza gave you her car so we wouldn't have to walk home? That you were so selfish that you went to see your fake girlfriend on that day?!?" Laurens exclaimed. "That you lied to everyone about what you were doing and how you lied to me for this long!!!!"

"Come on, please. Just listen!" Alexander begged.

"Just stay away from me!" Laurens stormed out of the room.

Alexander wanted to go after him, but Jefferson grabbed his arm.

"Why did you do this! You said I had until 7!" Alexander hissed.

"I changed my mind. Turns out, the sight of you in pain brings me great joy." Thomas smirked. "And this is even better then anything else I've ever done to you before."

"You didn't hurt me, you hurt him!" Alexander spat. "I know our childish rivalry is stupid and that I annoy you, but you shouldn't take it out on any one else but me!"

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I guess that I should apologize." Jefferson laughed. "But I suppose it's too late now. He's already gone."

Alexander didn't say anything else. He just ran out of the room and started looking for Laurens.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 983 23
Alexander Hamilton isn't okay. He can pretend he is. But he's really not. \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ Appearance: musical ...
119K 4.7K 24
Alexander Hamilton. The boy who was born in Nevis by his mother and father. The boy who watched his mother die. The boy who survived a hurricane. ...
10.7K 251 22
❝You're Margarita Schuyler, aren't you?❞ ❝Peggy.❞ I correct. ❝Just Peggy.❞ The freckled face boy tilts his head and smirks at me. ❝Hmm. No.❞ ❝No? You...
4.9K 147 39
The Sequel to Bad Things Happen! Ships: Jeggy, Hamliza, and some OC ships. Angst, some fluff, no smut, no swearing.