Trouble Next Door ⇝ EraserMic

By AizawaShota

››› [COMPLETED] It has been over six months since Shota and Hizashi has gotten married and their lives are fu... More

⇢ Description.
⇢ Chapter 1.
⇢ Chapter 2.
⇢ Chapter 3.
Special Valentine's Day Chapter
⇢ Chapter 4.
⇢ Chapter 5.
⇢ Chapter 6.
⇢ Disney Trip.
⇢ Chapter 7.
⇢ Chapter 8.
⇢ Chapter 9.
⇢ Chapter 10.
⇢ Chapter 11.
Special Father's Day Chapter
⇢ Chapter 12.
⇢ Chapter 13.
⇢ Chapter 14.
⇢ Chapter 15.
⇢ Chapter 16.
⇢ Chapter 17.
⇢ Chapter 18.
⇢ Chapter 19.
⇢ Chapter 20.
⇢ Chapter 21.
⇢ Chapter 22.
⇢ Chapter 23.
⇢ Chapter 24.
⇢ Chapter 25.
⇢ Chapter 26.
⇢ Chapter 27.
⇢ Chapter 28.
⇢ Chapter 29.
⇢ Chapter 31.
⇢ Chapter 32.
⇢ Chapter 33.
⇢ Chapter 34.
⇢ Chapter 35.
⇢ Epilogue

⇢ Chapter 30.

736 36 73
By AizawaShota

Chapter 30.

Hizashi sitting at his desk grading papers when he suddenly felt a pain in his chest. "Something happened." He whisper.

"Are you okay, Hizashi?" A tall muscular, grey-haired male ask. 

"Yeah, I'm okay, Sekijiro. I just have this bad feeling about something. I should call Shota and see how's he doing. Make sure he ate the food I left him." Hizashi said as he picks up his phone to call Shota.

"How's he holding up?" Sekijiro asked.

"He holding up like someone who heart just got ripped out his chest. He isn't. He barely eats, or drink water. If he sleeps it's only for a few minutes then he wakes up either calling her name or crying. I don't know what to do. I feel so fucking useless. I just want to take all his pain onto myself, but I can't. I hate this. I hate that our daughter isn't home with us." Hizashi says as he cries.

Sekijiro stands next to Hizashi and puts his hand on his shoulder. Just then another teacher walks in, "Um, Hizashi, there is a detective who needs to speak to you and Hitoshi. I already sent for him. The detective is waiting in Principal Nezu office." The male teacher said.

"A detective? What the hell? Okay, thanks Ishiyama," Hizashi says as he gets up and walks out. Both Sekijiro and Ishiyama looks at each and knows this isn't good.

As Hizashi walks to the Principal Nezu office Hitoshi calls out to Hizashi. "Pops what's going on?" Hitoshi asked confused.

"Don't know, son, but I have a bad feeling..." Hizashi says worriedly. They walked in the office and see a detective sitting down.

"I'll leave you alone now. I'll be outside if you need anything." Principal Nezu said as he walks out the room.

"Mr. Aizawa, I'm detective Tsukauchi. I have some news about your husband, please take a seat." Detective Tsukauchi said.

"What about my husband? Just tell me now." Hizashi demands.

"Yeah what happened to my dad?" Hitoshi questions, biting on his lower lip.

"He is being rushed to the hospital. He was shot. We believe the target was Touya Todoroki, as he was with your husband as well." Tuskauchi said. Everything hits Hizashi as he tries to process what Tsukauchi said.

"Wait what? He was with Touya? Why? Why was he shot? Is he alive? What the fuck is going on!" Hizashi rambles, running a stressed hand through his hair.

"He was barely breathing when the ambulance got to him. From what I know, he is alive but barely. From our sources, it seems Touya may have been looking into something he shouldn't have to help Shota get his daughter back. We don't know for sure but witness stated that someone came out a black car and picked up a large envelope from the ground. We think that was the information they wanted." Tsukauchi explained firmly.

Both Hizashi and Hitoshi was shocked. Touya is helping and Shota knew about it? What is going on?

"Where is he? Where is my husband?" Hizashi asked frantically.

"He is in XX hospital. I can take you to him now," Tsukauchi said as he stood up.

"Pops, we gotta call uncle Nori and Auntie Nemuri." Hitoshi said as he grabs his bag. Hizashi nods his head as he pulls out his phone and call Toshinori.

When they arrived at the hospital Enji and everyone else arrived at the same time.

"Papa!" Eri yelled out when she saw Hizashi. Hizashi shocked to see Eri fells to his knees and hugs Eri tight. "Is daddy going to be okay?" Eri asked.

"Yes, sweetie, he will. He can't leave us... he won't." Hizashi says as tears fall.

Hitoshi hugs both Hizashi and Eri, "Dad won't leave us. He is strong and a fighter. Besides, he knows Pops can't do anything without him." Hitoshi says with a small laugh, trying to ease the pain a little.

"You're right! Papa needs Daddy more then us." Eri says, teasing Hizashi.

Hizashi just smiles and says, "You guys are mean, always bullying me." Hizashi gets up and hugs everyone. "Won't Sasaki get upset that I'm here?" Hizashi asked.

"Don't worry, I called him and told him. He said not to worry, that he will speak to the judge and then head this way. She is yours until he comes." Rei said as she lightly placed her hands on Hizashi's cheek. He thanks her and holds onto Eri tightly.

Finally, the doctors came out to speak to the families. "Hello, I'm doctor Daichi and this is Doctor Sugawara. We are both looking after Touya Todoroki and Shota Aizawa. Are you all the families of both?" Doctor Daichi asked.

"Yes, we are." Enji said, nodding.

"Okay, so, I'll take the Todoroki family with me and Doctor Sugawara will speak to the Aizawa family." Doctor Daichi said.

"No, you can speak to us together." Hizashi demanded.

"Are you sure, Hizashi?" Enji asked.

"Yes! I wanna know why my husband was with your bastard son!" Hizashi exclaims angrily, tight fist by his side.

"Hizashi! This isn't the time or place. I know you're upset, but this isn't the time." Nemuri yelled.

"It's okay. Touya was helping to get Eri back home. He hired a private detective to look into Kai's background. Guess he found something he shouldn't have. From what I know, he was meeting the detective and Shota was there. Guess he wanted to make it right and give Shota the information. That's all I know. I'm sorry, Hizashi, I know my son did this but if you wanna be mad at anyone, be mad at me. I pushed him away -- I wasn't a father to him. If I would have raised him right... maybe he wouldn't have done this. I'm sorry." Enji sighs, eyes held with guilt and hurt.

Rei hugged Enji as he breaks down and starts crying. Hizashi stood there, gaping at him, not knowing what to do. "I'm sorry, Enji. I'm just... I'm just so confused." Hizashi said as he sits down with his face in hands his long blond hair falling covering his face.

"Please, doctors, tell us how they are doing?" Toshinori asked.

"If everyone is okay with us sharing everything with everyone?" Doctor Daichi asked. Everyone said yes and Doctor Daichi gives them a short nod. "Well, first we will talk about Touya. He was shot several times. He was shot in his left arm, right shoulder, right thigh and his back. Most was a through and through, but the one we are worried about is the bullet in his back. It punctured his liver and it's very close to his vertebrae. He lost a lot of blood and we placed him in a medically induced coma. We won't know if he will ever walk again until he wakes up, if he does. The first 48-72 hours are critical." Doctor Daichi explains, leaving Rei, Enji and Keigo in shock.

Keigo turns away from the news, hand over his mouth as he begins to walk away before he falls in front of everyone, in tears.

"What about my dad?" Hitoshi asked urgently.

"Your father, Shota, was shot in his shoulder, side, and two in his back. He lost a lot of blood as well. But his wounds are more serious, the bullet is in a very dangerous place and he also has infection. He went into cardiac arrest and fell into a coma. He is being watched very closely as we can't remove the bullets until the infection is cleared and he awakes from his coma." Doctor Sugawara said.

Hizashi broke down into tears just from hearing what going on with his husband. Hitoshi sits next to Eri and hugs her tightly.

"Toshi, what's going on? I don't understand." Eri asked confused, tears in her eyes.

"Sweetie, your daddy is in a very deep sleep and is very sick. We will do everything we can to help wake him up and make him better." Doctor Sugawara explains to her with a kind smile.

"Touya too? You have to help him, too. I have to say I'm sorry, I don't hate him. I know he didn't want to do that because he loves me and I love him. So, please help him, too!" Eri begged as tears fell.

"Of course, sweetie, we will help both of them. I know they are fighting to come back to you and everyone else." Doctor Daichi said with a sad smile.

"Can I see him?" Hizashi asked, wiping his tears with the back of his hand.

"Yes you can. We just need to run some test then a nurse will come out to get you. Only two at a time can go in to see them." Doctor Daichi said as he walks away.

"You can't leave me, Shota... we need you. I need you. Please come back to me." Hizashi mumbles quietly as he prays that his husband lives.

———————————————————————————————————-
I'm ok 🥺😢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

684K 22.9K 50
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ It was a normal Friday, at least that's what Katsuki thought. After a villain attack, he had to stay in school longer than necessary. The sun...
605K 22.7K 56
After being diagnosed quirkless, Izuku's father didn't take it too well. The stress grew too much for Inko. But one day, he just left. Izuku is scram...
75.6K 4.1K 55
Is it alright to be selfish? It was supposed to be a mission like every other one, nothing they didn't do before. But one miscalculation led to one...
6.3K 208 21
Shouta Aizawa takes notice to how his best friend, Hizashi Yamada, seems to be struggling with his past recently. Shortly after he finds out and atte...