IT'S NOW OR NEVER || I-LAND |...

Oleh LadyZinnia

Y/N is the queen of underground rap & dance battle. She's called the "BEAST KING" for a reason but no one kno... Lebih Banyak

INTRO
CAST
CAST PT.2
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
BONUS CHAPTER [BTS]
CHAPTER 16
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
SHORT BONUS CHAPTER BTS
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
BONUS CHAPTER
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 46
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
HAPPY 2021
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
I-LAND 1ST ANNIVERSARY
1 YEAR
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
OPINION
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72

CHAPTER 45

5.2K 201 131
Oleh LadyZinnia

I-LAND EPISODE 11 PT. 2

Y/N's POV

I went to the kitchen looking for some ice placing it on a towel and pressing it on my eyes.

I look like I've been in a boxing match or something.

"Y/N!!!" Someone yelled and held my shoulders from behind

"OHMYFREAK'N ICE!!!" I yelled out of shocked, because Jay oppa just popped out of nowhere.

"Hahahahahaha" Jay oppa just laugh at me.

**PAK**PAK**PAK** I smack him in the back with my right hand while holding the ice with my other hand.

"You're giving me a heart attack!!!" I protested

"Hahaha okay! Okay! I'm sorry! So w-where's the l-letter?" Jay oppa said, holding my hand, stopping it from smacking him.

"Oh! Right!!!" I said excitedly and started grinning at him. I put down the ice first, look inside my bag and took out the letter remembering our deal.

He was just about to grab it, good thing I have a quick reflex so his attempt to get it was failed.

"What do you think you're doing?" I said raising my right eyebrow and stepping back away from him.

Is he trying to steal the letter?

3RD PERSON'S POV

"Oh come on, I'm a-already here so there's n-no need for that." Jay protested and tried to reach the letter again from you.

You ran away from him and both of you ran in circle the dinning table.

"Hah! We made a deal!" You defended and stuck out your tounge at him.

"It's useless anyway!" Jay said while chasing you.

"A deal is a deal! (you started to open the letter while giggling) To Y/n, the most amazing girl I've ever met. Aaawe" You read while laughing still running away from Jay which made Jay panicked and ran faster towards you.

"YAH!" Jay yelled

"The first time I met you, I was really shocked seeing...." You said still laughing and running away from him.

Jay got more panicked, chase you as fast as he could and finally caught you by your waist.

Wrapping his right arm around your your waist lifting you from the ground and grab the letter with his left hand.

"Yah! Jay oppa!!!" You protested and tried to get the letter from him.

"I told you there's no need for this. I'll make you a new one." Jay said chuckling at your cuteness, raising his hands with the letter, for you to not reach it.

"Then why did you gave it to me in the first place if you're gonna take it back?" You protested while pouting.

"Well I'm here so there's no use for this." Jay chuckled at your cuteness

"Okay! Okay! Just put me down, you carry me like a potato bag, oppa!" You complained.

Which made him laugh and put you down, when he did, you immediately try to grab the letter which made Jay raised his hands so you can't reach it but being the competitive you, you started to jump and tried to grab it which made Jay have no choice.

He crumpled the paper and put it inside his mouth which made you froze and look at him weirdly. Jay was shocked at what he did too.

"Ookay, I give up! You win! It's all yours." You said feeling defeated raising both of your hands and went back to your room.

"You owe me!" You yelled before entering the room.

When you're finally out of sight.

"**SIGH**" Jay sighed in relief, took out the letter from his mouth, which Jungwon and Niki saw. They look at him weirdly too.

"Hyung, are you really that happy to be on top 4 room that you start eating papers now?" Jungwon ask tilting his head.

"Uuumm h-here hyung (Niki handling Jay some papers) incase you want to eat some more." Niki said

"YAH!!!" Jay yelled which made Jungwon and Niki laugh and ran away from Jay.

"**SIGH**" Jay sighed in disbelief this time.

"Another embarrassing moment added to my list" Jay said, closing his eyes and slapping the back of his neck.

"Atleast I got this..." Jay thought to himself looking at the crumpled paper on his hand.

"I'll say it to you in person......soon..." Jay said and started to get rid of the letter, he wet the paper first, tear it apart and throw it away. And went back to the room to unpack his stuffs.

After few minutes the dinner is ready, all of you went to the kitchen to grab some food.

"Now, we're on the same team." Sunghoon said to Jake, while putting food on his plate.

"I know, I like that." Jake said and smiled, putting some food on his plate too.

"That's good, but....." Sunghoon said worriedly.

"You can do it. We have five whole days." Jake said encouraging his friend still focus on the food.

"It's only five days!" Sunghoon whined.

"It's fine. You can do it, really." Jake said patting Sunghoon on his shoulder.

"You get to practice for 11 days, but I only have 5! 5 days!" Sunghoon whined to his best friend.

"You can do it, really." Jake chuckled.

"Honestly, I really didn't think of you to get picked." Jake added.

"Me neither." Sunghoon said looking down.

"Hahaha trust me you'll thank Sunoo later for choosing you." Heeseung said grinning while patting Sunghoon's shoulder which made him confused.

"What do you mean?" Sunghoon said in confusion which just made Jake, Jungwon and Heeseung grin at him.

"You'll know later hyung, when we practice." Jungwon whispered excitedly, wiggling his eyebrows with his eyes sparkling.

"Yeah!" Jake and Heeseung agreed, nodding enthusiastically.

"I don't know, but you guys are creeping me out." Sunghoon said looking at them weirdly, went to the dinning table and sat beside you.

All of you started eating dinner.

Sunghoon was still processing everything that happened.

"For Chamber 5, was Taki was doing part 5?" Sunghoon ask.

"Yes." Jungwon answered and took a bite of his food.

"How can it be all 5?" Sunghoon said

"Chamber 5, there are 5 days left to practice and part 5. I was part 5 for Flame On as well." Sunghoon said

"Woooaaahh!!! Right!" All of you said in amazement.

"Everything is 5." Sunghoon said, still worried.

After more chitchats Sunghoon stood up with his crossed arms and went to the pantry room looking at the new stocks of food.

"**GASP** EEK! Pork slices!" Sunghoon yelled.

"ARGH!!!" Sunghoon screamed

All of you were shocked and look at each other.

"What?!" All of you said in confusion.

"What's wrong with him?" Sunoo said

"That's scary. What's going on?" Heeseung chuckled

Out of curiosity, all of you went to the pantry room to check if Sunghoon is okay.

"Hyung haha do you need medication or something?" Jungwon chuckled

"Sunghoon oppa what's wrong?" You ask, trying to hold your laughter and went beside him.

"There are pork slices." Sunghoon said and smiled pointing at the pork slices.

"What?" All of you said in confusion.

"Hahahaha" All of you laugh at him.

"Hyung are you okay?" Daniel chuckled

"What's wrong with you hyung? What's going on?" Jungwon added.

"Sunghoon please come back to us." Heeseung said patting Sunghoon's shoulder.

"You seem to have lost your mind hyung." Jungwon chuckled

"Should we bring him to the medical room?" Niki said worriedly.

Sunghoon went further inside the pantry room looking at the new food and snacks.

"I guess I have lost my mind then~" Sunghoon sang and dance.

"Yeah I think we should." K said while nodding.

All of you just chuckled at Sunghoon's cuteness.

"Let's just eat okay, oppa" You said pushing him towards the door while smilling and shaking your head.

"Yeah, maybe your just still hungry." Jake said, patting Sunghoon's shoulder.

"Sunghoon hyung does have a lot on his plate right now." Sunoo added, understanding his hyung's feeling.

All of you went back to the dinning table and started to eat some more and chat. After that all of you started to clean up.

Sunghoon is laughing by himself while washing the dishes.

"Hahahaha" He giggled.

Jay just smiled looking at his friend and left to give him some space.

"Ah!!! I don't know~" Sunghoon sang, Sunghoon is getting frustrated, he's not really comfortable yet, doing refreshing and cute concepts.

After dinner and resting a little bit, all of you went back to practice. Chamber 5 at the second floor practice room and Flame On at the first floor practice room.

***At the Second floor, Chamber 5 unit.

"I'm a newbie. I'll work really hard." Sunghoon said smilling in embarrassment and bowed.

"Hahaha" all of you chuckled at him.

Sunoo, Heeseung, Jake and Jungwon were really excited seeing your aegyo again.

You and Heeseung started to teach him the Choreography along with the others in a slower speed for Sunghoon catch up more quickly with the details.

"Seven, eight, one, two, three and four." Heeseung and you counted while teaching Sunghoon the Choreography slowly.

"Wave, on the upper beat." You said gesturing your hands for Sunghoon to copy.

"You're doing great, you're doing great, you're doing great." Heeseung said to Sunghoon which made him smile.

"Just like that." Heeseung said

"I can't wait." Sunoo said excitedly.

"About how much Sunghoon hyung can do it? I think he'll be great" Jungwon added which made Sunoo nodded enthusiastically.

"You're doing great Sunghoon hyung!" Sunoo cheered.

Unit Chamber 5 slowly putting it together.

Sunghoon with powerful and strong energy, his moves were too strong to be considered as refreshing concept.

"Haha this guys is still in the Flame On!" Heeseung Chuckled and copied what Sunghoon did.

"Hahahaahah" all of you laugh and Sunghoon just smile out of embarrassment.

And the teaching lesson continued.

"Go Boom and Jump." You instructed to Sunghoon.

Sunghoon copied you with strong and Flame On aura.

"Haha it's too much of the Flame On style." Heeseung said and copied again what Sunghoon did.

"Hahahaha" All of you laugh again

"Didn't I get used to it somewhat?" Heeseung said proudly, smilling and winking infront of the mirror.

"Haha yeah he's doing great." Sunoo agreed.

"I'm in trouble." Sunghoon said worriedly flipping his hair.

Heeseung continued showing his cute expressions and smilling confidently.

"Oh my goodness!" Sunghoon said while smilling.

"You got this Sunghoon oppa!" You cheered

Then the practice continued, Sunghoon really work hard to memorize it immediately to catch up with you guys which he did.

Sunghoon unexpectedly enjoyed the practice and the concept, it was really fun, all of you were laughing and hype up.

"Woooaahhh I told you! you could do it!" You cheered and made tiny jumps after finishing teaching Sunghoon the whole choreography.

"I told you hyung!" Sunoo added.

"Now, can we do it now with expressions and normal speed?" Jake and Jungwon said excitedly.

"I guess." Sunghoon said smilling

Which made Heeseung, Jungwon, Sunoo and Jake smiled widely and started to get their Ipads and placed it in the front to record the whole 'practice' but to record you actually.

Sunghoon was so confused and look at you like saying what are they doing?

"I know right? They said it's for monitoring purposes." You said and shrugged your shoulders.

"You'll really thank Sunoo after this." Jake  whispered to Sunghoon grinning and wiggling his eyebrows.

The practice started and all of you showed your cute side specially you, smilling brightly, playful and cute expressions and with that honey voice of yours. Sunghoon was speechless and can't take off his eyes from you and can't help but smile too.

All of you practice some more and its more enjoying, the laugh and smile were really genuine.

After hours have passed all of you took a break you went to the bathroom.

"Wooooaaahhh" Sunghoon said in amazement, still can't get over it and your cuteness.

Sunghoon put his right arm around Sunoo's shoulder and shook his hands.

"Thank you, thank you for choosing me. It's such an honor Sunoo-yah" Sunghoon said with his eyes sparkling.

"Hahaha no problem hyung." Sunoo said shaking back Sunghoon's hand

And the 5 of them just laugh, Sunghoon also went back to his room to get his Ipad to record you too.

Author: New update 🤗💜 sorry I'm late 🙁 because I'm kinda distracted with ENHYPEN&HI! have you watched it too?! I cried specially at the first part, I missed all of the I-Landers 😭. The first episode is really good and cute hahaha can't wait for the episode 2 😍💜. ENHYPEN FIGHTING!!! 💜💜💜

English is not my native language, I apologize for the typos and grammatical errors 😭.

Again, Thank you so much guys for the support and messages 😭 you guys are so sweet, seriously, thank you so much 💜💜💜 I'm always grateful to you guys 💜.

Please comment and vote if
you think it's worth it 🤗
Thank you so much 💜
Spread love no hate 💜
Take care and Stay safe 🤗
SARANGHAE 💜💜💜

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

606K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
864K 40.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
470K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
455K 16.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ’œ my first fanfic...