Vampire Love Story (Klaroline...

By Klaroline_TvdTo

I do not own these characters. Those rights go to Julie Plec. This is a love story between Caroline Forb... More

New Orleans
Katerina
Masquerade Party
Lost
Confusion
Vampires, Witches, Werewolves, Originals
First Date
Dinner
Argument
Solution
Moving and an Engagement?
Spells
Transition
Lessons
First Kill
Who is Stronger?
Boys going Shopping
Marbekah Wedding plus a Wolf
Engagement
Killer Party
Girls Night
Wedding Dress Shopping, plus another engagement
Klaroline Wedding
Death
Mourning
Pregnant? What? How?
Queen
Resurrection
Amnesia
Trouble in The Bayou
Baby Boy
Truth
Reminiscing
Kalijah Wedding

Games

384 11 6
By Klaroline_TvdTo

Caroline's POV
    I woke up around 4 AM, and Klaus wasn't in bed. I felt a breeze, and looked towards the balcony. The doors were open, I got out of bed. I grabbed Klaus's shirt off the floor, and put it on, to cover me. I walked towards the balcony, and he was leaning against the rail, looking over the city. I leaned against the door frame, and just looked at him.

   After a few minutes, he said, " You're Staring, love."

    He turned around and faced me. I said, " I'm admiring."

    He smirked, and I said, " What are you doing up?"

   He said, " Couldn't sleep."

    I said, " Whats on your mind?"

   He said, " Nothing, love. Just the city. After the 300 years that we have built this city, and the 300 years that I am king. I can finally share it with a true queen fit for a king."

     I blushed and walked towards him. I stopped in front of him, and he put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I said, " Nik, I'm not a queen."

   He said, " What did you call me?"

     I said, " I have been spending too much time with Bekah. Sorry, I guess it just rolled off the tongue."

   He said, " Nonsense. I love when you say it, you should call me that more often. You are a queen, even if you don't believe it. You are full of light, stubborn, and know how to lead. You are going to be a perfect queen."

    I blushed and said, " That's what you say. What if I actually suck at leading others?"

   He said, " You won't, my love. If anyone defies you bring them to me, I will deal with them."

    I giggled, and said, " Want to go back to bed?"

    He said, " I got a better idea."

    He then kissed my lips. I kissed back. Next thing I knew, we were on our bed, and he was towering over me. I flipped us over, so I was on top. He growled at my actions, and I smirked. Things got heated, and crazier for the next few hours.

11AM
     We never did go back to sleep. We had some fun for the last 8 hours. I laid there with my head on his bare chest. He said, " What are you thinking about, love?"

     I looked up at him and said, " Nothing. I am just happy."

   He smirked, and I leaned in and kissed his lips. I bit his lip, and he growled. He flipped us over, so he was towering over me. He leaned down to kiss me again, when the door to our room burst open. Nik collapsed beside me and I pulled the sheet up to cover me. There stood Kat.

   I said, " What the hell, Kat?"

   She said, " No. The answer is no! Stop!"

   Nik said, " What are you talking about, Katerina?"

   Kat said, " I am talking about the growling, and the screaming, Elijah and I couldn't go back to sleep for 8 HOURS! We don't want to hear anymore of it!"

     I hid my face in Nik's chest and giggled. I heard the door shut, and Nik said, " She's gone, love."

     I looked up at him and he chuckled. I said, " We should get up."

   A voice said, " Damn right, you should get up. We don't want to hear anymore of it, darling."

     I shouted, " Kol, shut the hell up and mind your own damn business!"

    Nik and I laughed. I went to get out of bed, but he said, " Where are you going, love?"

   I pecked his lips, and said, " We have to get up or they will be back up here, to make us get up."

     He sighed, and we got out of bed. I went into the closet, and put on my strapless blue dress, with my black leather jacket, and my blue heels. I walked out of the closet. Nik is dressed and was looking me up and down. I said, " See something you like?"

   He smirked and said, " You are stunning, love."

    I blushed and he kissed my cheek. We walked out of the room, and downstairs to the kitchen. Kol, Davina, Freya, Kat, and Elijah were in the kitchen. I handed Nik a blood bag, and I grabbed one for myself. I drank the blood, and threw away the bag.

  Freya said, " I'm surprised you can walk."

    I said, " What?"

   Davina said, " She is talking about the growling, and screaming we heard for the last 8 hours."

   Kat said, " It was about to happen again, if I hadn't if barged in."

   Kol said, " Elijah, it seems I won the bet."

     Elijah sighed, and I said, " What bet?"

    Nik said, " Elijah, Marcel, and Kol bet on how long it would take me to give in to you."

     I said, " Seriously?"

   Kat said, " Boys will be boys."

  Davina said, " Wait. What does Elijah and Marcel have to do, since they lost?"

   Kol smirked and said, " They will have to sing a song at Caroline's and Nik's wedding reception."

     I said, " What? Why our wedding? Kat and Elijah are getting married!"

   Kol said, " It will be way funnier at yours."

    I huffed, and Nik said, " It will be fine, love. Elijah and Marcellus aren't that bad at singing. What song, Kol?"

  Kol said, " That will be 'All of Me By John Legend'."

   Elijah said, " Why that song?"

    Kol said, " You love that song. I best hope you and Marcel get working on the song."

   I said, " Yes, please do practice. If you mess up the wedding, I will personally mess up your face for your wedding."

   Elijah gulped, and Kat said, " He will practice, Care."

   I nodded, and Freya said, " Well, what should we do for today?"

Davina said, " We could invite Bekah and Marcel over. We can play drinking games."

    Everyone nodded, and I said, " I will text Beks."

    I pulled out my phone, and started texting Bekah.

C- Come over. We are playing games.

B- We will be there.

   I said, " They should be on their way."

   Everyone nodded, and Kol, Elijah, and Freya grabbed the alcohol and shot glasses. We went to the courtyard, and sat down. Bekah and Marcel showed up, and sat down. Kol said, " Marcel, you lost the bet. I won."

  Marcel said, " Really? He gave in that quick! Damn. What's the punishment?"

    I said, " You and Elijah are going to sing, ' All of Me' at Nik's and I's wedding."

  Marcel said, " Really?"

  Nik said, " Yes, mate. So I bet you start practicing. If you mess the wedding up you will have one pissed off bride coming after you and Elijah. Just a warning."

   Bekah said, " Caroline wouldn't do that."

    Kat said, " Yes, she would. One time someone messed up the one miss Mystic cake, and she went all crazy on them. Now that she is an Original Hybrid, she is more deadlier. I wouldn't test her."

   I just smiled, and Marcel said, " We won't mess it up, care Bear."

    I nodded, and Kol said, " Alright, enough chit chat. Let's get to the drinking."

  We laughed. We played Truth or Dare, Twenty questions, spin the bottle. Klaus, Marcel, Kol, and Elijah had no shirt, by this point. Elijah had makeup on his face, from Kat being dared put makeup on his face. Marcel is in Kol's lap for the rest of the game. Freya left early because it was 8 at night. Davina is in Elijah's lap for the rest of the night. I was in Bekah's lap. Kat was in Nik's lap, Neither happy about that. Now, we are playing Never have I ever.

     Kol started first, " Never have I ever had a threesome."

   Nik, Bekah, and Kol drank. I wasn't that shocked about Nik, he lived for a thousand years. Bekah said, " Never have I ever sang."

   Kat, and I drank, same with Marcel and Elijah. Elijah looked at Kat with raised eyebrows. He said, " Katerina, you sing?"

  Kat said, " It was a dare. Caroline dared me to sing on stage at some bar."

    I laughed, and Kat just glared at me. I said, " Never have I ever killed someone."

  We all drank to that, except Davina. Davina said, " Never have I ever Drank someone's blood."

   We all drank, except Davina. Kat said, " Never have I ever cast any spells."

  Kol, and Davina took a shot. I said, " Kol, you casted spells?"

  Kol said, " Yes, darling. Freya and I were the only ones to tap into our magic, when we were human. I casted many spells, with mother and Freya."

   I nodded, and we continued with the game. By the end of the night, we passed out in the courtyard, where we were.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 566 23
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. This story takes place when the Mikaelsons were human. Caroline is friends with Re...
20.4K 527 20
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline grew up with the Mikaelsons, when they were human. Caroline and Rebekah a...
9.2K 217 13
Sequel to Our Love Lasts Forever(Klaroline) I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. This takes place 15 years, wh...
315K 6.9K 32
My name is Ariel Forbes and this is going to be the story of my crazy messed up life. My adopted sister is a vampire, Katherine is a b**** but she's...