𝐃𝐨 𝐈 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯�...

By katie_cate

[Completed] ["I dare you too snap a random stranger!"] Written by Kat P.s (cringe pls don't read) When I wro... More

1 Truth or Dare
2 𝐂𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
3 ꌃꏂꌚ꓄ꀤꏂꌚ
4 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯
5 🅂🄿🄸🄽 🅃🄷🄴 🄱🄾🅃🅃🄻🄴
7 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
8 Bᴜsʏ, Bᴜsʏ, Bᴜsʏ
9 "𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕"
10 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛
11 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴
12 Home Sweet Home
13 ɢɪʀʟs ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ
14 The truth
15 🅂🄸🅂🅃🄴🅁🅂 🄽🄸🄶🄷🅃
16 ℭ𝔥𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔪𝔞𝔰ꫀ 𝔈𝔳ꫀ
17 London?
A/n
18 The argument
19 Plane ride
20 Nadia (Tbd)
21 That time of the month
A/n
A/n
22 Nadia's Plan
23 Trust
24 Sass Squad
25 Dinner
26 Gf's before Bf's
27 Bad Luck
28 Explanations
29 Valentines Day
Bonus Chapter!

6 𝚃𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌 𝙴𝚡

2K 37 13
By katie_cate

(Catelynn POV)

I wake up and check my phone. We were still in the studio and that's when I realize I fell asleep on HAZ! my BOSS!!

"Y/n?!" I whisper yell.

"What?" She whisper-yells back.

"I fell asleep on Haz!"

"okay slowly get up and make your way over here." She says

Haz was still sleeping so I had to be very careful not to wake him up. Y/n said she also fell asleep on Tom.

"He moved, omg, omg!" I say as Haz slightly moved when I removed his arm from around me.

"Chill out Catelynn your almost here, okay?"

" Yes..." I say dragging out the 's'. "Phew! I got off without waking him up!"

"Congrats, you slept with your boss" she says nonchalantly.

"DON'T EVEN Y/N!" I yell while pointing a finger at her.

"Hahahaha"

That's when I realized Tom had seen the entire struggle of me trying to get off Haz. Thats why Y/n started laughing so much.

"TOM! you saw NOTHING!" I say with a embarrassed face.

"Nope I'm pretty sure I just saw you struggling to got off Haz" He says with a small smile on his face.

"I was TIRED okay? So I'm going to remind you again, you saw NOTHING!"

"Okay, okay, I saw nothing" He says with his hands up.

(Btw this is what Catelynn's face looks like rn😳😳😳)

Your POV

"Hey guys I'm going to go get dressed because I am not going out looking like this." I say

" Okay, your driving me home though" Catelynn says.

"No, remember I'm taking you guys home" Tom says.

"Oh yeah!"

(Here is your outfit;)

when you are on your way home, Haz suggested that you, Tom, and Catelynn go to a party with him tonight. You all agree you will go but you and Catelynn have to go to school the next day.

———————————————
Tom POV

I start to pull up into Y/n's apartment to drop her and Catelynn off.

"Bye guys see you tonight!" I say.

"Bye!" They say back.

Once they get out of the car and can't hear us anymore, Haz blurts out something.

"Should I ask Catelynn out on a date?!"

"Bro you NEED too, is that even a question!?" I tell him.

"Okay, yeah I'll text her and ask her. You should ask Y/n!"

"I don't know, I'll think about it"

"Okay, but I know you like her!" He says annoying me.

I really did like Y/n but I don't know how far we would get in a relationship, so I try to avoid talking about it.

Your POV

"Hey Catelynn, we need to go grocery shopping today."

"Oh yeah, do you have the list?" She asks knowing we would buy too many things that we don't need.

"Yeah it's on the fridge"

"Okay let's go!"

"Okay I'll go get it"

———————————————
(At the grocery store, after they get all there groceries)

"Okay Catelynn, can you go over the list to make sure we got everything?" I ask.

"Yeah I will"

"Dog food, check. lettuce, carrots, and cucumbers, check. Donuts, check. We got everything!"

"Okay good let's go check out"

(Btw I haven't said this yet but Cami is your emotional support animal/ service dog for your anxiety and Molly is Catelynn's also for anxiety, so they both came with them to the store.)

Me and Catelynn walk up to the register. Neither of us were really paying attention, that's when I heard a familiar voice.

"Y/n?"

I look up and I see Jason. My toxic cheating ex boyfriend.

"Jason? I thought you moved away?" I ask him.

"I did but then I moved back, to say sorry to you" He says.

"I don't need your fake apologies Jason, you cheated on me with two other girls and when we all relized it you moved away because you were scared. Guess what? They are now two of my closet friends!"

"I know, I really am sorry!" He tries to apologize again.

"Yeah, sure that's what you said the night before you left!" I say and he is silent for a moment. "See?Exactly, you have no way to defend yourself because you have no ability because you did do it and I won't forget it!"

"COME ON Y/N" He screams.

"Stop yelling Jason I'm just here to get my groceries, leave me alone!"

Cami gets on two legs and puts her paws on my stomach to signal that I'm getting anxious.

"Y/n let's go to a different aisle" Catelynn says.

"No it's fine just ring up our stuff please" I say wanting to leave as soon as possible.

"No! Not until you accept my apology!"

"Not with this attitude I won't!" I yell back at him.

We start to walk away and that's when Jason grabs Catelynn and kisses her forcefully to try and make me jealous. It didn't work and it just made me mad because he wouldn't let her go.

"JASON STOP, I SWEAR TO GOD iF YOU DON'T LET HER GO YOUR HEART WON'T BE THE ONLY THING I BROKE" I scream.

We start to attract people's attention as I tried getting him away from her but he won't let go. He pushes me down so hard my head hits the hard floor and I pass out.

The  last thing I heard was Catelynn crying and security wrestling with Jason. I was able to give Jason a black eye, but after that everything went dark...

(A few hours later, Tom's POV)

*Ding, ding*, I hear my phone going off, it was Catelynn. She was spamming me.

(Here's the conversation)

Catelynn
1:28 p.m
OMFG Tom! Jason, Y/n's crazy ex boyfriend, attacked me at Walmart!

Catelynn
1:29 p.m
Y/n tried getting him off me, she gave him a black eye and a broken nose.

Catelynn
1:30 p.m
He knocked her out cold!

Catelynn
1:31 p.m
She is at our house with me and Hannah. the police got Jason down, but he got bailed out of jail!!!!😢

Tom
1:37 p.m
WHAT?! me and Haz are on our way there!

Catelynn
1:38
Okay, thanks😭

(At Your apartment)

Me and Haz get out of the car and run into the elevator. That's when we see a creepy looking guy come into the elevator with us. He follows us to Y/n's apartment and that's when I realized it was JASON! Catelynn had described the way he looked and to watch out for him. There he was following us to find Y/n!!!!

(I hope you like this chapter, what do you think Jason was planning on doing? How will Tom react? Read more to find out: D)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6M 310K 26
He leaned in closer, if that was even possible, his spearmint breath fanning across my face. My breathing got caught in my throat as he lowered his m...
15.2K 50 6
After seeing so much of this on Wattpad, my brain was like: "How about you make one?" So I did. So yeah..This story is rated T for TEEN+ That means i...
54.8K 1.3K 41
- ! Book contains explicit content ! - _ From the life of silver chains to the world of golden spoons. Here's a story about the life of Athena Noir...
40.3K 2.5K 12
So @franzixidfc contacted me and asked if I couldn't write a book on her idea and this is the result. I tried to follow the basic storyline and added...