James

By izzy_whatever_

⚠️Warning there is abuse in this story so if that is a trigger for you I recommend you do not read it, also t... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Epilogue
Thank You!
Character Aesthetics
Bonus Chapter

Chapter Twelve

3.4K 60 10
By izzy_whatever_

"I fell in love with you because of the million things you never new you were doing."
˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

James's POV

I know I probably shouldn't have left Bella like I did, and I realize now that was a dick move. But my parents is a topic that I struggle to talk about, and I don't want her to think I am a monster for killing them.

After I dropped everyone off I drove to a friends house.

When I get there I walk up to their door and knock three times before they answer. "James, what are you doing here?" Nick says.

"I need to sleep here," I say.

"Yah sure man com on in, I have beer in the fridge and if you want we can go to the club to pick up some chicks." He says and normally I would say yes to that but I have Bella and even though this last stunt might have ruined our relationship I don't want to ruin it more. I need to find a way to make it up to her.

"No girls, but I will take that beer," I say and walk in to his house and plopping down on his couch.

Nick comes back with beers for both of us and sits down on the other side of the couch. "No chicks? Don't tell me your settling down James?" Nick says.

I chuckle, "There is this girl and she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and I would do anything for her, but I fucked shit up tonight and have to find a way to make it up to her." I say.

"Damn James, if she is as wonderful as you say she is you better hold on, there aren't much of those types of girls left," He says and sips his beer.

"I know but I've never been in a relationship before, this is all new to me."

"Yah I know but still, you gotta put your fears aside and fight for her before some guy comes and sweeps her off her feet." Nick says and I take his words in. What he is saying is true, Bella's beauty and innocent is an attraction to men. They are all going to want her.

"Thanks man," I say to Nick and he nods.

We spend the rest of the night drinking beer and talking till I go to sleep with a beautiful woman who's name is Bella on my mind.

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

I wake up and decide I'm not gonna go home today, I need time to think on how to fix this.

I need to think of something that's gonna make her forgive me. Maybe I can asks Owen for help since he is the romantic one and Josh because he knows Bella the best.

The next day I decide to finally go back while Bella is at school.

I walk in the door to find the house empty, which means Josh and Owen also went to school. I walk in to the living room and find a bottle of liquor on the floor in front of the couch and blankets on the couch.

They must have all slept on the couch last night and even though I would usually think the alcohol is from Josh or Owen but I know it's from Bella.

The fact that I lead Bella to drink makes me hate myself. I'm so stupid.

I go to my room, take a shower, and get dressed for the day.

A couple hours later Josh and Owen walk through the door. I walk up to them and I don't see Bella with them.

"Where is Bella?" I ask and Josh and Owen look at each other nervously.

I start to get worried, "Guys where the fuck is Bella?" I ask again and Owen clears his throat.

"Umm please don't get mad but, Bella is on a date right now," Owen says and cowers back.

The feeling of rage floods through me and I clench my fists. "WHAT!"

Josh and Owen jump from my voice and swallow. Bella went on a fucking date, she's out with some twerp.

I run my hands through my hair. What if that's it? What if this means she's done with me?

"James I know what you are thinking and no this does not mean she is done with you, I think she said yes because she wanted to do something against you," Josh says and I look to him.

"Fuck," I whisper under my breath. "Who did she go out with?" I ask.

"Remember the kid we saw Bella talking to a couple weeks ago?" Josh asks and I automatically remember who they are talking about. Ben. The son of a bitch that was flirting with her.

I go and sit down on the couch and Josh and Owen follow. "Dude I know your not gonna wanna hear this but you need to get your shit together, I like Bella and I don't want you to break her more then her father has." Josh says and I know he is right. I need to suck it up and be there for Bella and make her happy.

"I know guys, I went to Nicks last night and he told me that if I don't get my shit together someone else will come in and steal her." I say and Owen and Josh nods their head.

"Well I guess now we figure out what your gonna do and wait for Bella to get back." Owen says.

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒

After an hour of sitting and talking about what I'm going to do for Bella to forgive me we finally have an idea and right after we hear the door opening and closing which means Bella is home.

I rush to the door to see Bella putting her keys on the table next to the door. She hears me coming and looks up to me with a shocked expression. I start walking to her. "James?" Bella says right before I finally make it to her, grab her face and smash my lips to hers. This is probably not the way to fix things but I just couldn't help it.

It takes a few seconds for her to respond to the kiss but she soon does and fuck kissing her is my drug and I'm an addict.

I pull away to stop myself from going further and see a confused yet blushing Bella. I smile at her and say, "Your mine." But I say it like a demand.

She just slightly nods still affected by the kiss and I smirk knowing that I did that to her.

But then she takes a deep breath and is able to speak, "I am still pissed off James," She says and my smile falls a little but I already new she was pissed.

"I know."

"I understand that maybe you didn't want to talk to me about your parents, but you just disappeared without a single clue of where the fuck you went." She says and pokes my chest with her finger and yet even though this is serious I can't stop thinking about how hot she looks while angry.

"I know and I'm sorry Bella it was wrong of me to run away from my problems like that," I say and she nods her head with a serious look on her face.

"I found out about the date you went on with Ben and I was pissed at first but then I realized I can't control you and it's only fair that you get back at me for leaving. But I have to ask how was it?" I say and Bella looks at me shocked then covers it with an eye roll.

"Honestly, it wasn't that good, he took me to an arcade and I'm not a fan of those but I still went and it was kind of awkward so at the end I just said we could be friends." She says and a satisfied smirk makes it's way onto my face which Bella sees and she responds with an eye roll which just makes my smirk grow.

"Well I think maybe we could go on a date?" I ask and Bella sighs and looks down.

"James, I can't just forgive you this easily." She says which I will admit scares me a little.

"I know but I want to make it up to you and I want to do better, your the first girl I have ever been interested in a relationship with and I don't want to loose you." I say and Bella looks at me with a conflicted face.

"Fine I guess, when are we leaving and what do I need to wear?" She asks and the smile is back on my face, god thank you for giving me this angel.

"The sun is gonna set in an hour so maybe 30 minutes and wear something nice." I say and she nods and heads up the stairs. I don't need to get ready for the date because once we figured out ideas for the date I got ready.

I turn to Josh and Owen and see they have smirks on their face and it's my turn to roll my eyes, "Will you guys stop looking at me like that," I say.

"Sorry we are just happy your finally doing something good." Josh says.

"Thanks," I say and they both nod.

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

Some minutes later and I see Bella walking down the stairs. And holy shit she looks so good. She's wearing a black dress with thin straps that goes down to her mid thighs and black heels. She has her hair up in a pony tail with small strands pulled out of it framing her face.

I stare at her in shock as she walks down the stairs and stops in front of me. I see that Josh and Owen are also shocked at how she looks.

"Damn Bella I don't know what your doing with James but maybe you should go out with me instead," Josh says while looking at Bella. I glare at him and say, "Shut up Josh." And I turn back to Bella who laughs.

"You look so good Bella, there are no words to describe your beauty," I say and she looks down at her feet when she blushes and mutters a small thank you. I love it when she blushes and I love it even more when I'm the cause of it.

I just love her

Wait what!? I just admitted to myself that I love Bella. But surprisingly I'm not scared of it or trying to fight it, no I want to embrace it and I want to shout it out to the world that she is mine and that I love her, but I feel that it's to early to say it to her so I will wait.

I grab her hand and we head out to my car. I open the passenger door for her and she smiles at me. I then get into the drivers seat and head off to the direction of to where I planned the date at.

"So where are you taking me?" Bella asks and looks over to me. I look over to her and smile.

"It's a surprise darling." I say and she shakes her head in amusement.

We arrive at the destination which is a expensive restaurant that only the top notch can get into. I want to spoil Bella which is why we are here. I look over to Bella to see amazement and unsureness on her face.

"Do you not like it Bella?" I asks and she looks at me and shakes her head.

"What? No James it's perfect but for future dates you should know that I'm more of a fast food kind of girl." She says with a smile. This is why I love Bella, most girls will chase me for my money when Bella hates it that I spend money on her or take her to fancy places.

"Well then McDonalds it is then," I say and drive out of the parking lot.

I turn to Bella as we pull up to see her already looking at me with a smile on her face. My heart starts beating faster under her stare and how beautiful she is. She is an angel I swear.

The parking lot is empty but the fast food place is still open. We get out of the car and head inside to order our food.

Once we are done ordering we go back to the car and sit on the hood to eat our food. We sit in a comfortable silence as we eat. When we finish eating I throw both of our trash away and go back to sitting on the car with Bella.

"So what do you think?" I ask Bella a little nervous. Bella turns to face me .

"Right now I don't know if I want to kiss you or shove you off a bridge." Bella says and I smile at her.

"Can I choose?" I ask and her eyes drop down to my lips and mine do the the same.

We start leaning in and finally our lips touch for what feels like the first time in forever. The kiss then starts to turn heated and I grab Bella and pull her on my lap. She grabs the sides of my face and pull me impossibly closer while my hands remain on her lovely hips.

I swipe my tongue over Bella's bottom lip and she grants me entrance. I explore her mouth with my tongue and groan at the taste. She tastes so sweet it's intoxicating. I then bite down on her lip and she moans. A sound I never want to stop hearing.

Then she does something unexpected and starts grinding her core on mine. I'm already impossibly hard but somehow I grow harder. This time it's me who moans at the sensations going threw my body and I tilt my head back in ecstasy. She starts grinding harder and faster against me and Bell lets out a louder moan and tips her head back like I did. I take advantage of that and start kissing her neck, sucking and biting it, leaving marks all over her skin. Our breathing getting louder and mixing in with each others. I can feel my dick twitching and throbbing getting closer and closer to release. I can also tell that Bella is close to orgasming due to her breathing and how she is moving faster and harder. Wanting a release and for Bella to release I start moving my hips with more force and pressing into her.

She moans even more and so do I. Then as we are going faster and faster we soon both orgasm at the same time. I can feel my cum soaking through my boxers and I can also feel Bella's wetness. We sag against each other and breath hard trying to catch our breaths.

Bella pulls back and looks at me. I smile at her and she returns it. I can't believe I just dry humped Bella and then came with her. She looks even more beautiful now with her hair a mess and flushed.

"Well that just happened," I say and Bella laughs.

"That was my first orgasm," Bella says and looks down shyly. I open my eyes shocked, for someone with no experience she sure knows exactly what to do to make a guy cum. But I have never smiled as big as I am right now at the fact that I gave Bella her first orgasm.

I grab her face and kiss her. "I am so glad I was the man to give you your first orgasm." I say and Bella blushes.

"I'm glad to," and those words make my smile even bigger.

Bella then gets off of the me and steps on the ground with wobbly legs. She then looks down at my dick and opens her eyes wide. I get confused and look down to, to see wetness through my jeans and I laugh.

Bella looks at me like I've grown to heads. "It's fine Bella this just proves that we had a good time." I say and she smiles and blushes again.

"We should probably get back now though because it's gonna get cold," I say and Bella nods and we get in the car and head back home.

While driving I realize that Bella still has trust issues with me and I am ok with that. I will do everything I can to show her that I care for her.

I can still feel the wetness on my jeans and a smile comes on my face at the thoughts of what we just did and I soon realize that I'm hard again.

We then get back to the mansion and head inside. Josh and Owen rush to us but stop in their tracks once they see us. I quickly take off my coat and hold it in front of my dick so they won't see anything.

"What happened to you guys," Josh asks with a confused look on his face. Though Owen has a mischievous look and I have a feeling that he knows that we did something that falls along the lines of sex.

I clear my throat and say, "Nothing but we are tired so we are gonna go to bed," I say and push Bella up the stairs.

We get up stairs and I shut the door. Bella giggles and I look over to her to see that she is trying to control her laughter. I look at her confused and she notices.

"I'm laughing because I just can't believe we actually dry humped each other till climax in a McDonalds parking lot," She says and I laugh to.

"I need to take a shower to clean this mess, do you perhaps want to join me?" I say and Bella looks at me with wide eyes.

"I don't mean to have sex, we can take this slow Bella I just mean so that way you can get cleaned to and then we can go to bed." Bella bites her lip which is not helping the hardness in my pants and thinks about it.

"Yah sure why not," She says which surprises me, I though she would've said no.

I smile and nod and we both head to the bathroom. I turn the shower on and undress. Once I am fully naked I wait for Bella to do the same but she seems nervous. She then starts to undress and I watch her take piece by piece of clothing off till she is bare.

She then moves her hands to cover herself up but I won't have that. I walk to her and remove her hands. I see her perky and perfect not to big but not to small breasts. And my mouth waters at the need to suck her sweet pink nipples into my mouth.

"Don't hide yourself from me Bella, you are absolutely beautiful and perfect to me," I say in a soft voice. She looks up at me and smiles with relief on her face. I can also see her scars all over her body but I still think she is the most beautiful person ever.

We then get in the hot steamy water and take turns washing each other with soap. We don't do anything besides washing and I can't help but feel more connected with Bella in this intimate moment.

We get done and I wrap a towel around Bella and then myself. We move to the closet to pick out clothes to sleep in. I give Bella one of my black t-shirts and black sweatpants for myself.

We then crawl in bed and snuggle together. And then an idea of how to get Bella to trust me more pops into my head. And I say the words without even thinking.

"Bella I'm ready to tell you about my parents"...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

629K 18.8K 28
Please note that this was my first story EVER written when I was 12 years old (5 years ago to the current date) and it's not good. There are some ver...
82.4K 1.1K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
6.3K 235 89
Stephanie Walker, A-straight student, sweet,pretty and every parent's dream. What happens when her simple life clashes with the golden boy at her se...
1.5M 35.1K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...