Ice Skates & Volleyball | Hai...

The_Whatever_ द्वारा

You never thought that ice skating would lead to you joining a volleyball team, much less falling for anyone... अधिक

0͜͡0͜͡1͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡2͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡3͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡4͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡5͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡6͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡7͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡8͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡9͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡0͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡1͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡2͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡3͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡4͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡5͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡6͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡7͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡8͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡9͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡0͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡1͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡3͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡4͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡5͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡6͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡7͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡8͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡9͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡0͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡1͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡2͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡3͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡4͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡5͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡6͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡7͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡8͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡9͜͡
0͜͡4͜͡0͜͡
0͜͡4͜͡1͜͡
0͜͡4͜͡2͜͡
0͜͡4͜͡3͜͡
0͜͡4͜͡4͜͡
0͜͡4͜͡5͜͡

0͜͡2͜͡2͜͡

15K 645 282
The_Whatever_ द्वारा

Children

☆☆︎☆

Now you like children, you really did. But you sure as hell didn't appreciate the two of them that were running around and screaming. However you were grateful for Gou who simply came in the gym and sat next to you quietly.

You eye your classmate who was simply trying to play a game on his PSP before the two children decided they wanted to mess with him and beg for a turn on the game. The poor boy looked like he wanted to curl into himself and disappear.

"Kenma san!" Kenma looks up, the widening of his eyes giving away how startled he is although seeing you walk over to him Kenma can't be more thankful for you. "I was about to go to the store to get Gou some snacks, would you like to come?"

Kenma stands and pockets his PSP "Yes."

You offer the setter a smile and eye Kuroo and Kai talking to Yaku the two of them looking absolutely wreaked from watching the two kids all day. And Yaku? Well Yaku was just fine.

"Gou, this is Kenma san. He's a friend from volleyball club. Kenma san this is Gou, my little brother."

Gou bows to fast and almost topples over you shooting your arms out to steady him. "Careful Gou..."

Gou blushes in embarrassment but quietly introduces himself to Kenma, this time bowing slower so he didn't fall over.

"Do you want to go to the store with us or would you like to stay here with your friends?"

Gou quickly pushes both you and Kenma "Bye bye Nii chan!" With a wave as he runs off but instead of towards the two gremlins he runs off towards Yaku.

"...I think he likes Yaku senpai more than me..."

Kenma only hums as he walks past you and towards the exit. You stare at Kenma, almost comically, before jogging to catch up with him.

After exiting the school you and Kenma walk in silence for a while.

"...Thank you."

"Hm?" You look over at Kenma.

"For helping me out back there."

"Oh," You give Kenma a smile "It was nothing. I could see you were uncomfortable and it would make me feel bad if you had to deal with those kids by yourself."

Kenma nods as the both of you turn the corner. The store you two were looking for 8/12 stands before the two of you bathing the strip of concrete below it in a green and orange glow.

A grin comes over your face and without even thinking you grab Kenma's hand as you take off in a sprint. "Come on!"

It didn't even register that it was Kenma you were dragging along. The only thing you could focus on was that the store had two packages of Dorayaki that they were advertising and they were gonna be for you and Gou.

Kenma on the other hand, while he doesn't like doing exercise, plays volleyball so it's not like he's unfit... he just prefers not doing physical activity. Kenma was not all that thrilled that you two were running but did so anyway.

You open the door and with a small greeting to the girl at the counter you walk in the direction of where you saw the packaged sweet, still not registering the fact that you were holding Kenma's hand. Seeing the last two packets of dorayaki your face lights up.

"You really like sweets." You jump at the unexpected voice and turn to Kenma in surprise.

"Kenma san! Ah," You place a hand to your heart "You almost gave me a heart attack. You were so quiet."

"Yeah..." Kenma fidgets slightly still not able to look you in the eye.

"So..." You lift your hands to put it in your pockets due to awkwardness only to let out a strange hissing sound akin to a cat being put in water, "Sorry Kenma san! I know you don't like physical contact and much less me so i uh, oh god-- I'm so sorry if I made you uncomfortable!" You stumble out bowing formally to Kenma in apology.

"Uh..."

You shut your eyes tight and bow lower "I really am sorry Kenma san!"

"Please stand up, your fine." You peek up at Kenma in surprise to see him looking away from you, a light pink crawling up his neck and latching onto his cheeks.

"Ah," You quickly stand up and nod at Kenma "Right."

"I'm gonna..." Kenma points at the corner of the store where the washroom is "Yeah..."

Once Kenma walks off you slap your cheeks before letting out a forlorn sigh. Out of the corner of your eye you spot a familiar dessert that causes your eyes to light up. You grab it amongst a few other things and head to the register.

"Just these please." You give the girl a charming smile and her cheeks redden.

"R-right, uh, would you like a uh," She giggles awkwardly and turns redder "Would you like a bag?"

"Yes please."

She scans all of your items and bags them afterwards "Uhm, so do you come here often?" She tucks a strand of hair behind her ear her face blanking for a second before a look of 'why-the-hell-did-i-say-that' comes over her face but gone as soon as it came, the smile back on her face

You blink at her in slight confusion before making a 'so-so' motion with your hand "Sometimes, i'm usually really busy, but I had some free time today."

She nods as she looks at the register "The total is ¥940."

You nod and take out your wallet. "SoO!" The girl cringes back at her loudness and the voice crack "...What do you do that keeps you so busy?"

"I ice skate and I'm the manager for my school's volleyball team." You hand two 500 yen coins to her "Keep the change." You take the bag with another grin and go to turn around but is stopped by a hand on your shoulder.

"W-wait!"

"Hm?" You turn around in curiosity to see the girl scrambling for a paper and a writing utensil

"Let me give you my number, like, uh, like for a date or something?"

"Oh," You give the girl an apologetic smile "I'm sorry but i'm not looking for a girlfriend right now." Or ever.

You bid her goodbye with a wave and seeing Kenma standing by the door watching the exchange you, once again without thinking, take his hand and lead him out of the store.

Once you further away from the corner store you let out a sigh of relief, both you and Kenma stopping. You turn to Kenma who's staring down, following his gaze you see your interlaced hands. "Ah! I did it again!" You turn to Kenma to apologize but he's now staring at you.

"What makes you think I don't like you?"

"Huh?"

"Earlier, when you first realized we were holding hands, you said that I didn't like you. What makes you think that?"

"Well uh-- I know that it takes some time for you to warm up to someone and I thought we were doing good the first time I went to the café and sat with you and Kuroo," You scratch the side of your cheek awkwardly there's something about Kenma's cat like eyes peering at you that makes you flustered "But then we never really talked again and our conversations in the halls are always short, and in class we don't talk either so i just... i dunno. I thought you didn't like me at all."

Kenma hums "Well I do. I find you very interesting Y/N kun..."

You give a grin to Kenma "I'm glad Kenma san. Oh! Before I forget," You dig into the bag and take out an apple pie, holding it out to Kenma "This is for you."

"...Me?"

"Well yeah, I noticed that whenever we got something sweet you always got apple pie so I got this for you."

The corner of Kenma's lips tug upwards and he gingerly takes the apple pie "Thank you."

You and Kenma make light conversation as you head back to the school however when the two of you get back to the gym a wary sigh leaves your lips. "Good luck Kenma san."

Kenma looks at the door like he looks at Lev when the half-russian ask to do more practice, pure disgust. You open the door with a small smile, Kenma really is full of life when he wants to be.

"We're back!" You call into the gym, both you and Kenma changing into the proper shoes.

"Nii chan!" Gou waves at you with a smile from his spot on Lev's shoulder.

"Oh my gosh!" You forget all about the bag filled with snacks as you rush towards your brother and the reckless Lev "Gou get down! Lev put him down!"

"Why? Are you mad that your little brother's taller than you are senpai?" Lev teases.

"Chertov kusok der'ma! YA sobirayus' ubit' tebya i skormit' grebanym svin'yam!" (You goddamn piece of shit! I'm going to murder you and feed you to the fucking pigs!)

Lev gives you a cheesy grin "I have no idea what you said but I love you too!"

"Put Gou down," An angry aura that rivals even Yaku's surrounds you as you stare up at the green eyed first year "Oh else I'm going to make sure you can never have children ever ty tupoy ublyudok (you dumb motherfucker)."

Lev widens his eyes and grabs Gou from his shoulder and gently places the boy next to you. Gou looks up at you in curiosity "Chto vy skazali?" (What did you say?) You forgot you taught Gou some russian.

"Don't worry about it Gou. Go play with Yaku senpai for a sec okay?"

"Yaku senpai went with the other third years to grab some toys for us to play with!" Oh so that's why Lev had the chance to do stupid shit.

"Ah, alright well go play with your other friends for a little. I'll call you back in a sec." Gou nods cheerfully before running off.

"Lev." You turn back to the first year, a sweet smile upon your face but the menacing aura was back.

Lev laughs awkwardly "Yes Senpai?"

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" You slap Lev's bicep and the urge to make a short joke is strong with Lev but he decides not to do it after all, scared that you would manage to pummel him to the ground.

"What language were you two speaking? It sounded familiar but i couldn't put my finger on it."

"Russian. I went to russia for a year or so to study ice skating with a few people."

"Oh like who?"

"None of your concern! I'm still punishing your for possibly hurting my brother!" After a few more hits that actually quite hurt Lev you hear the door to the gym open up again.

Suddenly your angry aura is gone and your walking towards Yaku with a sweet smile.

"Yaku senpai! I got something for yo-oh." You try and reach for the plastic bag only to realize you don't have it. luckily for you Kenma does and is walking over. Kenma hands out a few treats to the three third years as you tell him which treats are yours.

"Thanks Kenma san." Kenma only nods at you but your fine with that... You know he considers you a friend.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.6M 76.1K 74
After losing touch with your friends from high school you try to make new connections through the internet. That's how you stumble on a youth who is...
281K 6K 42
On one hand, it would be nice to be a part of something, especially with your best friends. You would gain new friends and make high school memories...
407K 9K 22
【𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝?】 ↳ ❝ 𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔰𝔱 ❞ ❏ started august 1st 2020 ❏ haikyuu x fem!reader ❏ angst,fluff ➳@BLAUE...
serendipity. minart द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

257K 5.2K 38
𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓹𝓲𝓽𝔂 (n.) Finding something good without looking for it. ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝐒𝐇𝐄 didn't look for them,Nor they did look for her ,Yet they...