BOBOIBOY IN BNHA

By arezvrost

After defeating Retakka..BBB fell into dam of ice and he was being teleported into BNHA world.BBB meet Izuk... More

QUIRK WORLD
WHERE AM I?
HERO LAWS
PREPARATION
UA ENTRANCE EXAM
ACCEPTANCE IN UA
FIRST DAY IN UA
APPREHENSIVE TEST PART 1
APPREHENSION TEST -2
RESULT OF TEST
TIMETABLE
PREPARE OF COMBAT TRAINING
BRING IT ON
BAKU!
BATTLE
ULTI QUIRKS
SEPTUPLETS
MUSUBI
KI
CHILLING HUH?
WARM UP
FOR REALL!?
FIRE UP!
CAUGHT?
EARTH BATTLE PART 1
LEAF BATTLE PART 2
WIND BATTLE 3
WATER BATTLE 4
FIRE BATTLE 5
EARTH SHOKUGEKI
WHAT!?
BROTHERHOOD
CLASS PRESIDENT ELECTION
WENT TO USJ
USJ
BATTLE ZONE
BATTLE ZONE 2
BATTLE ZONE 3
FINAL BATTLE
SACRIFICE
MOTHER!

GRANDPARENTS

2.4K 104 85
By arezvrost

3rd Pov

The next morning...all Midoriyas went to harbour of Musutafu because ojiichan and babachan lived at Nabu Island..southern kilometres from Musutafu.Izuku ,BBB and Mom Midoriya were in the ferry that would sailed to there.

BBB laid on chair.He didnt know that he had sea sickness.Izuku fanned his little brother

"I never know that you got sea sickness..do you okay?Izuku looked worried to him.

"Im okay niisan..uwekkk"BBB vomitted in paper bag that he had.

"Oh my ..you need rest BBB"Izuku said

"Nah i just need the air heheh"BBB smiled weakly.

Izuku just sighed and continuing fan his little brother.

"Maybe I can help you"a blue hair girl said to them

Izuku and BBB just astonished but they agreed.The girl then put her palms on BBB temples.Her hand glew greenish for a while.

"Wow thank you so much.I feel much better.Anyway my name is BBB and this is my niisan..Izuku"BBB said .

"Oh..my name is Wendy.Its pleasure to meet you BBB and Izuku.Anyway what make you guys head to Nabu Island"Wendy asked.

"We want to meet our ojiichan and babachan"BBB and Izuku said in unison.

Wendy chuckled.

"You guys are so funny.Clearly you guys arent related are you"Wendy grinned a smile.

BBB and Izuku stunned but they just noded agreeing.

"Whats your quirk actually.."persona of Light asked Wendy

"My quirk is Wind Dragon Slayer.Thats mean my quirk related with air.I can eat air to recover my quirk"Wendy smiled.

Izuku muttered.BBB just ugh..

"Whats wrong with your niisan..is he okay"Wendy worried bout Izuku.

"Nah he isnt..he just made up theories bout your quirk.."BBB chuckled.

Wendy giggled.Mom Midoriya came

"Oh hello young lady whats your name"Mom Midoriya asked her.

"Im Wendy Marvell..i just here to heal your son sea sickness.Anyway I need to go now..ja matane"Wendy bowed and walked away.

"Well she is a good girl..Right BBB"Mom Midoriya smiled.

"Yup.Wuhuu I can move easily"BBB said in a joy.

"I cannot wait to see Jiji.BBB..i guess you should be ready.."Izuku said.

BBB just nodded.This was the first time he would meet Izuku grandparents face to face.Man he missed lot Tok Aba.

"Okay boys..get ready..we will arrive bout 30 minutes later.."Mom Midoriya said.

"Yes Mom!"BBB and Izuku said in unison.

Timeskip for 30 minutes...mueheh

BBB POV

I was very amazing as I was surrounded by beautiful village.The nature!..river..mountain..sea...forest..man this was reminded me with Quabaq planet minus this island had warm weather.

"So mom wheres ojiichan and babachan house"I asked her.

Mom said  grandfather house was near the lake.

"Mom are you sure they wouldnt shock when see me..yeah im just a foster son.They might suspicious"I said in worried way.

Izuku who heard then hugged me.I just stunned and gasped bit.

"No matter who you are..you are aleays my little brother.Besides you help me lot BBB..understand?"Izuku released hugging as he smiled.

I just nodded and smiled.

"Awesome"Izuku said to me.

"Awesome"I said.

Mom just ruffled my hair.

We arrived in front of Ji house. I jawdropped.This was so majestic and awesome!!!!

"Ohayo granpa!!"Izuku waved to grandpa

I jawdropped!! I thought grandpa just like Tok Aba but...oh my mechatronic!..he was very buff! Although he was very old!!

Im sure you are familiar with this character from OPM

"My grandsons are here..good to see you guys"grandpa approached to us and hugged me and Izuku.

"Ahh..you must BBB..Izuku tell lot bout you .Welcome to our family"grandpa said.

"Oh..arigatou"I bowed for a while.

Then I saw an old woman was doing kumihimo thread.What a lovely art.I was fascinated with that thread.So awesome.She noticed me and smiled at me.I just smiled back to her.She seem enjoyed to do kumihimo which i saw ot quite complicated but she seem easy did it.

"Thats grandma..she is skillful in threading..mom also learn that kumihimo and thats why she also skillful in sewing"Izuku niisan said to me.

Mom then went to grandma and had a talk.Baba seem always smile to me.I just smiled.

"So Izuku..i heard you manifest quirk lately right"grandpa said to Izuku.

Izuku just nodded.

"Well how bout we had training.From your scar body..I could see you still unable to control your quirk perfectly right"granpa said to him

Izuku just nodded.I just sweatdropped.

"Umm jiji..how bout we training tomorrow beside we want to rest and explore this house"I said to grandpa with puppy eyes.

Grandpa just chuckled.He nodded.

"BBB..your cuteness never affected me because i had trained well hahaha..anyway nice try grandson.Okay i need to rest.So have fun boys"grandpa walked towards grandma and mom.

Izuku grandparents house..

Izuku and I then went to Izuku tatami room.Wow i never knew Izuku had his own room.I jawdropped when entered into tatami room.So widen!..so classical!!..it also near a pond of koi fishes and sakura tree!..Leaf gonna like these.

We put our bags.Izuku then changed his clothes into plain shirt and tracksuit and I then changed my clothes into black t shirt and tracksuit.

"So niisan...what we going to do now"I asked him.

"Well..how bout we rest at there..watching nature"he said.

"Well good idea for mind relaxing"I said.

We had a relaxing time.I felt calm when listened to nature music.I could felt breeze of air hit my face..haha thid remind me when i used my first time wind power to took down Adudu and Probe with my 'Angin Sepoi-Sepoi Bahasa'

Then I saw a girl approaches towards  us with a tray of a plate of slices watermelon.She smiled to us.She got dark green hair and she got voluptuous body.

"Izuku chan..long time no see..how are you right now"she asked niisan.

"Im good Tatsumaki.So hows your hero work"he asked her

"Hmm quite busy but I managed to take holiday...ahh you must be BBB right"Tatsumaki looked at me.

"Yes i am..and who are you actually"I asked her.

"Ara ara ara wheres my manner.Well im Tatsumaki Miyamizu..and Im you aunt..Inko tell me lot bout you BBB..well. i had work to do...have your watermelons."Tatsumaki smiled and walked away

I nodded.

"Well you got kind aunty niisan"I said to him.

"Yeah..besides her quirk quite incredible.Known as psychokinesis..she also known as Senritsu no Tatsumaki.."Izuku told me.

"Wow thats mean she could control everything.Amazing."I said.

"Yeah.hehe..lets dig in"Izuku said as he ate a slice of watermelon.

I then ate it.

Yummy!Delicious!!

Ahh village vibes!!

👉yo Arez here....yeah im done haha ...this new chapter....hope you like it...

PLUS ULTRA!!!

AWESOMEE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.5K 39
Ever since Izuku was little, he always loved cartoons and heroes. Once obtained his quirk, he could become a hero that saved people and entertain the...
90.4K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...
3.4K 99 17
A few crossovers and cute short stories that could help you cover your time. It's all for fun. I hope you all enjoy!
22.9K 847 53
Izuku need to make Boboiboy remember back about their priceless memories...