Yes! That's what she said.

Від bookbuster7

THE BRIDE I am nervous but excited to marry him. My heart beat skips whenever I see him. There are so many pe... Більше

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 25

1.6K 54 1
Від bookbuster7

We reached Aarav's house everyone welcomed me.

"We will open your gifts today." I nodded.

"She will keep on talking. You go rest in your room. Evening you and Aarav have to go to your house for pag phera and dinner at your mother's house." I nodded. I had no idea where his room was so I was kind of lost in this house.

"Where is Aarav's room?" I asked Tanya when Aunty went to her room.

"Room opposite Reyansh. Do you want me to come along?" She said.

"No it's fine. I will find his room."

Take elevator on left it will open near his room. I went upstairs room was beautifully decorated. It even had swing chair at his balcony.

He was ready to go somewhere. I asked him he said he was going to office. Not sure what will I do sitting alone in this room. I followed him in elevator.

Mom saw us she asked him to drop me at my house. I didn't liked that he was going to office at least he could say for a day or two with me.

He dropped me at my house. I left and went inside. Everyone came and talked about wedding. I went in my room to rest Niyati came with me.

"Where is Aarav? How did he left you alone for so many hours?" She asked.

"He is at office. He dropped me here and went to office." I said.

"How could he go to office today?" She asked.

"I think he is upset with me. After yesterday's incident."

"Ohh this is going to be fun what did you do to him last night that he got angry on you."

"I went to change in bathroom and came out after 1 hour. I missed so much yesterday. You could have helped me with jewellery,  pins and blouse knots."

"Okay you made him wait for 1 hour. What did he say once you came out?"

"He didn't say anything. He was already asleep." Niyati laughed she had tears in her eyes.

"You could have asked him to help you out with blouse knots. There was no need to spend night in bathroom." She said.

"I got up in afternoon. We had to reach his house by 12. He didn't say a thing to me but I feel he was not happy with my behavior."

"Chill don't think much. Probably he won't let you sleep today."

"You gave him his gift?" She asked.

"No I forgot."

"Give him today. It's wedding gift don't make it anniversary gift." She said.

Mom came in my room "Aarav is coming for dinner. What does he like?"

"He loves dessert. I will make chocolate cake for him." I said.

"What about food?"

"Pav bhaji & Chinese food."

"Okay I will ask Maharaj to make it. If you want to make cake that do it fast he will be here in anytime."

I and Niyati went to kitchen made cake mix and kept it in oven to bake it. Samar and Dad came to house early. Aarav came in evening.

Dad and Samar talked with Aarav for sometime than they came to dining table. I sat next to Aarav. He had food without complaining. Thank god orelse mom would have killed me.

Mom asked him "You came from home?"

"No aunty I had  gone to office to pick a file and came to pick her up."

"You started office so early. You both are not going for holidays?"

Before Aarav could say anything I said "I and Aarav have decided to go on trip few days later. As we have pending work at office."

"And when are you joining office from tomorrow?" Mom asked

"No mom I will join after few days."

"Okay." She said. I am sure she was not happy but not sure why that he went to office or we are going honeymoon few months later.

When dessert was served mom said "Aarav you need to have this Kiara specially made it for you."

"Actually aunty I am having cough as I ate lots of cold stuff and sweets. I won't be able to eat this." He said.

"Mom don't worry he can have this daily." Samar said. I didn't eat mine as I didn't feel like eating it. I made this for him and he did not even tasted it. I went in kitchen and kept my bowl.

Few minutes later he got up to leave. Niyati came out with a box and gave it to me.

"What's in it?" I asked.

"Cake for both of you. You both can have it tomorrow if not today." She said with a smile.

I smiled and took the box and went with him.  He was silent the whole way. I turned on the music as I was in no mood to talk to him.

Once we reached home. I went in kitchen and kept the box. Tanya and Reyansh were chitchatting at the table.

"Do you guys want to eat cake?" I asked both of them nodded. I took spoons for them and bowl and took box to them.

"Save some for Aarav and Kiara." Reyansh said.

"Start calling her Bhabhi if chachi hears you calling her Kiara that she will throw you out of this house." Tanya said.

"You both can have it all. Aarav is having cough so won't have it. I already ate it so complete it." I said.

"Bhai said he has cough. He never gets cough or cold and he can eat dessert even if he eats his meal thrice back to back." Tanya said. Now I felt like crying.

"Hey I am off to sleep. Good night." I said.

"Hey I am coming with you." Tanya said and that Reyansh also followed.

I went upstairs and was about to enter my room. They both stopped me and called Aarav.

"What are you guys doing at this time?" Aarav asked them.

"Mom said till you don't give us gift we won't let Kiara enter your bedroom." Tanya said and Reyansh nodded.

"I am not giving you both anything go call mom and chachi or whomsoever you want to call."

"She won't enter your room before you give us money." Tanya said.

"Good take her to your room." He said.

Aarti aunty came upstairs.

"Aarav and Tanya why are you both shouting like kids." She asked.

"Mom you said we will get cash if we don't let Kiara enter his room. He is telling me to take her to my room." Tanya said.

"Mom they are upto no good from past few day's all they both are asking is money. I am not giving a single penny to both of them."

"Aarav it's the ritual you need to give them money." Aunty said.

"Promise me this is the last ritual or count me out." He said.

"This is last ritual." Aunty said.

Aarav went inside got bag and wallet. They both took the gift happily.

"Come lets go our work here is done." Reyansh said and Tanya nodded.

They both left and before leaving Tanya said "Mom Aarav has chough give him turmeric milk." She left winking at him.

"What happened to you?" Aunty asked.

"Nothing mom she is kidding." Aarav said.

"Okay both of you now go and rest." She said and left.

I went inside the room got his gift out from my bag and went to him.

"I have got this for you as our wedding gift." I said and gave him the box.

"Thank you." He said. He opened the box and found the Rolex watch.

"Its amazing but I don't wear watch." He said.

"Oh I was not aware off. Give it to me I will get it changed for you." I said.

"No it's fine." He went and kept it in his wardrobe.

"Your clothes are already here in wardrobe." He said and got a file from his wardrobe.

"Hey I require your signatures at couple of places." He said.

"What are these files?"

"One is office rent agreement and other is Prenup. If in case we file divorce than how we will divide the asset." He said. I nodded and took the file from him. I signed all the marked places without reading.

"You don't want to read the clause what will you get If we split." He asked.

"I don't want single penny from you if we split in future. Even if you still want to give money than donate it for some good cause." I said and went to wardrobe to get my clothes.

I went to bathroom to change my clothes. I could not help but tears came from my eyes. Here It's not even a day I have been married and he was thinking of splitting up.

I washed my face and changed my clothes. I went to back to room.

"Which side do you sleep?" I asked.

"On right." He said and went to change his clothes.

I went to my side of bed closed my eyes and faced opposite side of him. After sometime he came and closed the lights. There was no movement on his side of bed.

After sometime I opened my eyes to check. Right side was empty. I got up to see where he is. He was sleeping on the couch.

I was not sure what was going in his head but tomorrow will talk to him about it.

I went back to my side and slept.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

681K 25.9K 46
"I'm coming directly to the point. I'm not interested in this marriage. I'm only here because of the pressure from the elders. At the moment, I'm dat...
115K 1.2K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
4.7M 239K 150
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
263K 15.1K 67
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...