โœ“ | PARANOIA โ”€โ”€ Corpse Husband

By valkyraes

when you're happy i'm home corpse husband x fem!oc social media ยฉ valkyraes More

o. paranoia
โคท cast & playlist
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜† epigraph
01. rory kinda sus
02. just as cool
03. i will end you
04. see me kill corpse
05. i could kiss you
06. show me yours
08. an amazing friend
09. i'm laughing with you
10. that sounds ominous
11. pretty lucky
12. permission to simp
13. charles white
14. just slightly intoxicated
15. drunk rory โ„ข
16. really good friends
17. i like you
18. something came up
19. you should tell him
20. rory & corpse
21. it's pretty nice
22. finding rory
23. and they were roomates
24. drunk among us
25. favourite girl
26. i hate you
27. the best cupcakes
28. are you dating?
29. love songs
30. wanna date me
31. dinner for two
32. fort building
33. moving day
34. corpse bride
the end.

07. bon appetite

16.3K 603 212
By valkyraes

paranoia.
CHAPTER SEVEN
˖⋆࿐
aurora added to their story !

˖⋆࿐

aurora started a live video !

                    Rory started her instagram live and watched as more people kept joining. The comments started to roll in and Rory read through some of them as she waited until more people joined before she started speaking.

     "I thought I'd go live because I haven't done one in a while," Rory said, fixing her hair in the mirror that was behind her phone. She wasn't sure how long she was going to be live for, but she wanted to be able to talk to her followers for a bit as she had nothing else planned for the day. "Feel free to ask any questions that you have."

     After a few seconds, streams of questions came into the chat box and Rory scanned through them, finding some to answer.

     When are you going to stream among us again?

     "Hopefully soon! I think a few of us were planning a lobby for the weekend, but I won't say who as I'm not sure it'll happen yet."

     New vlogs?

     "I'm trying to make more vlogs for y'all, but it's been kinda hard lately. But I will try to film some behind the scenes stuff for something I have planned that'll be coming soon!"

     How are you?

     "I'm doing okay actually. A lot better than I have been. I've really been trying to surround myself with people that make me happy and it's really helped. I honestly have the greatest friends and I don't know where I'd be without them."

     Do you still talk to Seán?

     "Of course! Yes, I talk to Seán all the time. He's probably sick of me by now because I text him like, everyday. We haven't seen each other in months, but we talk and play games together all the time."

     Favourite song at the moment?

     "Strawberry lipstick by yungblud. It's so good."

     How's Moose?

     "Moose is great. She's sleeping by my feet right now."

What's your favourite movie?

"The Dark Knight. 100%. Heath Ledger as the Joker is phenomenal. If you haven't watched it, we can't be friends."

     Will you be releasing new music?

     "Yes! I have some songs coming out soon that I'm really excited about. I was actually talking to Corpse about it the other day and he seemed to like it so I hope you guys will, too."

The mere mention of Corpse sent Rory's chat crazy. Rory hadn't even thought about it, she just said it, not expecting quite the reaction she good. For the most, the response was good.

     Yes!! Corpse and Rory!!

     I ship it so hard.

     I love Rory and Corpse's friendship so much.

     But then the comment section got toxic. No longer were people asking Rory questions. Instead, they were throwing hate her way and Rory suddenly felt really overwhelmed.

She's just using Corpse for clout.

What a slut!

Corpse deserves better.

Can we hurry up and cancel Rory already?

No one even knows who you are.

She's not even pretty.

     Leave Corpse alone.

Rory could feel tears prickling the back of her eyes as she read the comments. She typically tried to ignore the hate, but there was a lot more than she normally got. Rory didn't want to cry during her live stream as she could see the large number of people that were watching her, so she decided to end the stream.

"It was fun talking to you guys. I'll catch up with you again soon," Rory said, forcing a smile on her face before ending the live.

As she put down her phone, Rory couldn't hold the tears back any longer. She let out a muffled sob as she buried her head in her hands. She loved being friends with Corpse, but since she started interacting with him online, some of his fans hadn't taken too well to her and she had been receiving more hate than usual. Rory was normally very good at ignoring the mean comments, but recently they had really been getting to her. The live stream was the tipping point for Rory and she couldn't keep the tears in any longer.

Rory grabbed her phone and texted her best friend, Caroline, telling her to meet her. She needed some company and someone to talk her out of what she was planning on doing. But knowing Caroline, she would most likely encourage her to do it.

˖⋆࿐

aurora just posted a photo !

♥︎ liked by taliamar, corpse_husband, pokimanelol, valkyrae and 424,927 others

aurora ━ had a breakdown. bon appetite.

*COMMENTS HAVE BEEN DISABLED*

˖⋆࿐

AUTHORS NOTE
don't forget to vote & comment !
thank you for 10k reads <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 10.1K 35
such a beautiful, rare, unexpected love. โช corpse husband ๐’™ fem!oc โซ โช social media && real life โซ โ”โ” 091020 ยฉ | maeIstrom
230K 4.9K 46
แฌ ๐ŸŒธ ๐– ต CHERRY ๐“„น 'i just miss your accent and your friends' In which a little game brings old lovers back together once again... CORPSE HUSBAND...
469K 13.3K 39
๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ : ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ ๐—ฝ...