His Pet ♤ Min Yoongi♤ (Comple...

Galing kay Amoc94

Min Yoongi. A business magnate, and a mafia leader. You and him were a whole world apart, until fate got your... Higit pa

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5. 🔞
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24. 🔞
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.🔞
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.🔞
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.🔞
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Author's Side Note
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49. 🔞
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58. 🔞
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.🔞
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Epilogue.

Chapter 40.

15.8K 683 557
Galing kay Amoc94

At first, you were confused as to why the man that wore an improper look on you previously, was now screaming so loud, like his life was depended on it.
He was very tall, maybe around 6'1, and was quite built, but right now his frantic screaming mismatched with his whole appearance.

Covering his neck with his hand, blood trickling out in between his fingers.
Your gaze swifted to Yoongi, who was wiping a pen with a hanky, the way he looked at the guy was lethal.

Only when you saw the crimson stain on the cloth in his hand had you realized what was happened.
He used the pen to stab the guy's neck, it seemed.

Your scream that followed was drowned over the noise when the room suddenly turned into total chaos.

Jimin jumped up to the table, and swung his leg up kicking a guy who brandishing a knife on him.
Grabbing the knife from the guy, he struck a long slash across the neck, blood spurted onto his suit.
It was quite bizarre when you saw there was no distress on his face, instead, obvious delight pictured in his manner.
As if he finally got something to relieve his boredom.

Jungkook dodged an attack from another guy who stood near the door, holding a similar knife, narrowly missed the assault.
He then hit the guy from behind, before caught his arm, and bent the forearm into the opposite angle to the side, led the guy screaming hysterically.

On the spot near the door, Hoseok was holding a guy to the wall, his hand pressing a blade on the guy's neck.

There was another screaming from a man stood near the projector screen on the wall, where Taehyung stabbed his shoulder, he fell to the floor with another string of scream.

Seokjin shouted to Yoongi, the first time you actually saw him lost his calm that night.

"Fuck Yoongs, as if the situation isn't bad enough."

He swung around and fended off an attack from a man who was about to stab Namjoon from his back with a knife.
He bent the aggressor's arm to the opposite side, snatched the knife and stabbed it to his forearm.
Another scream ensued, adding to the mayhem.

"Just go, bring her out of here."

Continued with him shouted to the other boys,
"No killing! You heard me? Don't kill!"

Yoongi held your wrists and pulled you to walk to the door.

"Yoongs! Take this!"
Hoseok tossed a gun into his direction which he caught just in time.
"Check the chamber. It wasn't mine."

Once both of you were out in the hallway, you heard someone screamed.

"Call Yung Suk, kill him, kill him. All of you are morons! Call the medic!"

Must be the guy who got stabbed on the neck, you mused. If he was able to scream like that, it meant the wound on his neck probably wasn't bad enough.

"Walk faster."
Yoongi strode ahead of you to the directions of the elevator, you were left a few meters behind already.

"But, I ...I can't. My heels, and my dress..."

He halted from his steps, and inspected your dress and shoes.

"Take the shoes off. The dress will be ok, it doesn't brush the floor."

You slipped the stiletto off your feet, and carried it with your hand, proceeded towards the lift.

"What are you doing?"

Huh?

"Going the elevator, ...right?"

"Throw away the shoes!"

You looked at him incredulously.
"But...but....it's Gucci.."

"I can buy you the whole store if you want. Just toss it."
He shouted impatiently.

"It's...it's not that..."

You inwardly sighed, such a waste of money.
But you flung the shoes anyway, the last thing you wanted was he left you high and dry.

You ran next to him, now that you were barefoot it was easier to match his steps.

Suddenly, he stopped, rendered you mirrored his move, almost hit his back.

"I change my mind. Bring it."

"Wh..what?"

He ran to the spot where your shoes where thrown, picked it up and walked back to you.

"Hold this, we will go through emergency route."

Turned out he still had some sense of frugality after all, even a billionaire like him most certainly started small, right?
You didn't have time to further nurture your thought when he pulled you by your arm, urging you to move.

He pushed the crash bar on the heavy metal door, going down the staircases with quick moves.
One arm wrapped around your waist, at some points you were swayed up in the air along with his descended steps, as if you were as light as feathers.

"Where are we going?"

"Our car, sweetheart. We need to head to the ground floor, car key is with the valet."

Halting from his stride, he reached for the gun in his coat, pressing the slide back a little, he checked for the chamber.

"How ..how come you can bring gun inside? The detector didn't go off."

"This is not ours. Hoseok grabbed it from them.
Let's move."

Both of you continuing your steps descended down another floor, when there was the sound of metal door banged to the wall, voices could be heard from the lower level of landing.

"Yoon..yoongi..I'm scared."
Your labored breath worsened with the adrenaline rush, you were afraid you might passed out soon.
You held onto his arm so tight that you wondered if he was hurt from the pressure, but he didn't seem to care.
Even the look on his face was anything but scared or worry.
More like,...elated.

"I won't let them touch you."
His curt answer didn't ease your fear one bit.
How come he looked so calm in the middle of situation between life and death?

You didn't have time to continue your mentally berating him, because there were two guys who ascended from the exit door beneath, and when they saw him, they attacked at once with their knives.

Your screaming was echoing throughout the empty stairway, Yoongi immediately pushed you to the corner of the landing, taking the shoes from your hand, while shielded you from the assailant.

He dodged the strike from one person, hammered the guy's forehead with the sharp heel of the stiletto.
The guy fell down to the the landing below, while his friend cursed and waged another stab towards Yoongi.

He barely evaded the attack, but managed to hit the attacker with the other shoe.
This time the impact was hard enough to run through the guy's chest creating a hole with crack sound from his rib bones.

The scream was ear splitting, and you just stared at the scene in front of you with dumbstruck terror.

Never knew that shoes could be a murder weapon.
You wondered what the Gucci guy would think if he knew, maybe you should write to him, letting him know how dangerous his creation could be.

Your frantic breathing accelerated, especially when you had to step over the man that Yoongi hit on the chest earlier.
He was still growling on the floor, blood was sipped from the crack on his ribs, the heel of the stiletto pierced on it.

Yoongi bent over , casually picked the knife from the floor, and shoved it inside his coat.

This was literally a nightmare.

Never in the span of six months you were staying in his mansion, you wished to be there more than anything right now.

Two more level before you reached the ground floor.

"We should have ridden the elevator."
Your lung expanded beyond its normal capacity, working hard to pump more oxygen that you deprived, you had to take a long breath to relieve the pressure.

"Building is theirs, can't risk they compromise the elevator."

Finally you reached the destination floor, after what like forever to you.

The cold gusts of air conditioner provided temporary relief to your skin as well as your nerve.
At least the floor looked empty, the guests from the gala probably were still in the ballroom.

You were a few meters from the glass doors of the entrance when suddenly a muffled gunshot heard from behind you.

Yoongi pulled you right away, and led you to hide behind the wall on the side of a hallway.
A toilet and elevator signage light was hanging on the ceiling.

Another muffled gunshot followed, it sounded closer to where both of you were standing.

"That bastard. He shouldn't use gun. He broke the code."
He took his gun, and stepped a few feet to crane off the covering wall, checking the situation.

He took the aim squinting his eyes, and released a shot, the sound was so loud, reverberating throughout the big hall.
Unlike the invisible enemy, Yoongi didn't have silencer on his gun.

After releasing another shot, he retreated back behind the wall.

Taking his phone, you saw him tapped on it, waiting for the person on the other line to pick up.

"Where are you? I need back up, and a car. I can't go out to the valet."
He paused while listening.
"Ok, hurry up."

He hung up and put the phone back in his pocket pants, and pulled you away to follow him.

"We have to go to the parking floor."

Pulling your wrists, he strode over the hallway, going further and follow the sign to the fire exit.

The parking space was almost full, since the gala was still in function, he led you to walk through winding path in between cars, before stopped behind a red car, standing near a concrete wall.

"We will wait for Jimin."

"Why..why did you stab the guy? This wouldn't happen if you didn't do it."

Holding your wrists, he guided you to walk through a lane in between row of cars, to reach the third lane that was heading to the exit channel.

"I should have killed him, he's been on my bad side for too long.
No one allowed to touch my woman."

Both of you were on the second lane when you heard a van speeding inside, coming to the direction of where you were standing.

It skidded to a stop with loud screeching of the tires, four people slid out with knives in their hands, heading to where you and Yoongi were standing.

"Kill him!"

Holding you tight in his embrace, he spun around and took his gun, releasing three shots followed by string of curses and screams from the aggressors, when they fell down scattered to the floor.

Only one man left, there were two empty clicks of the gun, when Yoongi realized he ran out of bullets.
Throwing the gun to the floor, he drew the knife he managed to snatch earlier.

The whole time he kept you in one arm, you closed your eyes while he fought the man with his other free arm.
You didn't know how he dodged the attack while having you in his embrace, but he managed anyway.

You only opened your eyes after you heard the thud of body down the concrete floor, you felt his grip on your waist loosened.

His face looked impassive as always, he pulled you to continue walking.
Looking back to your attackers, most of them still had some movements, there were blood splattered around them, the scene looked like a massacre just took place.

You felt like in the brink of a nervous breakdown.
You wanted nothing else but going back to the mansion and curl up in the comfort of your bed.

"Next time if I have to leave you behind, I'm gonna lock you up in the bedroom instead."
His sudden nonchalant remarks were thrown at you while he was still holding your arm, urging you to keep moving.

You stared at his back in disbelief and rage.
You were about to come back at him, when you heard the sound of another car coming to you, your heart sank at the sight.

Not again.

You remembered that Yoongi had thrown the gun away.

It was a black Lamborghini.
The window was rolled down, Jimin shouted from the driver's seat.

"Hyung! Let's go."

Finally.

You were so relieved, that tears flowing down your cheeks, never thought you would be so happy to see Jimin when usually all he did was to annoy you.

Crossing over the empty lane, you almost reached to the car when your body was grabbed from behind, and spun around to land in Yoongi's arm, he pushed you over the passenger door, completely covering you.

"Yoongi?"

You were surprised at his sudden move.
His familiar scent and the warmth from the feeling to be in his arm brought you the assurance that you never knew could be so comforting. It was like something told you, nothing would happen to you, he would make sure of it.

You heard the car door banged open, Jimin came out from the driver side, holding a silver gun and releasing shot to someone, who apparently standing a few meters in front of his car.

Two shots were heard before you saw the man stumbled down, the gun on his hand fell down to the floor, followed by his body.

"Yoongi?"

His face looked odd, brows furrowed and wincing, he was looking at you with a pained look.

"Damn, I should have ... fucked you first before we came here."
He touched your cheek, running his finger to your neck, down to your chest.
"You are so beautiful."

This man....even at time like this....you stared at him in exasperation, when you felt wetness over your chest.

That was when suddenly his body slowly collapsing to the ground, along with your scream of shock.
There was ruby red color gradually bled out over his shirt, it looked disturbing on his all white suit, staining your dress on the part that was pressed to the front of his torso.

"Hyung, hang on, I called Seokjin hyung already."
Jimin crouched over and pressed his folded coat onto Yoongi's chest while ordering you to hold it.

"Yoongi? Please stay awake..."

The tears from your eyes were now flowing for an entirely different reason from before.
Your sobs were drowning over Jimin's frantic voice talking on the phone, his words sounded hazy like you heard it from underwater.

Yoongi's eyes looked unfocused staring back at you, as if he was trying to speak but the words failed to materialize.

The usual callous expression in his dark eyes was replaced with one that were full of unspoken emotions.

So many things I wanted to say to you.

So many questions I wanted to ask you.

Have I ever told you how much I love you?

Will you wait for me till the end?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

74.8K 2.7K 87
Jungkook: You're going to be a good girl aren't you? I nod Yoongi: I can't hear you... are you going to be a good girl? You: Yes, yes I am This was j...
195K 6.2K 20
He was a cold,heartless mafia & she was a genuine sweet girl going on with her life.He saw her & simply fell in love with her at first sight.His life...
184K 5.8K 40
Y/N is a girl who is never loved by her family. She has one elder brother who abuses her, and her mother also, who shouts at her for nothing. She bea...
228K 11.3K 73
Hoseok's father was tricked, resulting in loss of all their money and finally the people who tricked him even killed their whole family. Fortunately...