Hawks X Fem reader Oneshots

By Marieisabel2

as it sounds, dont own anything but story. Comment if you want another part and I may. I'm pretty lazy so I m... More

Care taker
Caretaker Part 2 🍋
Intelmole Part 1
Intel Mole part 2
Omegaverse Part 1
Omegaverse Part 2
Omegaverse Part 3
Omegaverse Part 4 🍋
His Assistant
His Assistant Part 2
His Assistant Part 3
His Assistant Part 4
His Assistant Part 5
His Assistant Part 6 🍋
Blindfolds and Wings 🍋
Blindfolds and Wings part 2🍋
Soul Mates
A/N
The egg
The egg part 2
the egg part 3 🍋
Blind Date (Omegaverse)
Blind Date part 2 🍋
Swipe Right 🍋
Swipe Right Part 2 🍋
Bathroom mishap
Bathroom mishap Part 2 🍋
Fantasy AU
Fantasy AU part 2
Fantasy AU Part 3
Fantasy AU part 4
Mommy kink 🍋
Mommy Part 2 🍋
What was I hired for???
Hired For part 2
Hired For Part 3
Hired 4 (Haha)
Hired For? part 5 🍋
Hired for part 6
Hired For Part 7
Hero
Yandere
Yandere part 2 🍋
Yandere part 3 🍋
Yandere part 4
Yandere part 5
Yandere Part 6 🍋🍋
Pirate
Pirate Part 2 🍋
Roommates 🍋
Take care of me
Christmas Special
Split personality 🍋
Split 2
Split 3 🍋
100k special (A/N)
Yakuza
Yakuza Part 2
Yakuza Part 3 🍋
Yakuza Part 4 🍋
Snow
The Shipper
Just an Act
Just an Act 2
Just an Act 3
Just an Act 4
Just an act 5
A/N (Just an act)
Instincts
Instincts Part 2 🍋🍋
Instincts (Reverse)
Instincts (Reverse) Part 2 🍋
(*Spoilers*) Old you
*Spoilers* Give me a sign
69 Special
We meet again
Seasonal Rut
Seasonal Rut Part 2
Seasonal Rut part 3
Seasonal Rut part 4
Seasonal Rut part 5 🍋
Fuck up
Baby Bird 🍋
For Charity
For Charity Part 2
For Charity Part 3
Broken Birdy
Broken Birdy (Hawks POV)
Broken Birdy Part 2 (Hawks POV)
Slytherin
Slytherin Part 2
Slytherin Part 3 🍋
Wrapped Around my Finger 🍋🍋
The wrong girl
The wrong girl part 2
The wrong girl Part 3
In-laws
In-laws part 2 🍋
H4wk5_5uck5
H4wks_5uck5 (Hawks POV)
Daddy 🍋
100 special!!
Hanahaki Disease
Demon
Demon part 2
Demon Part 3
Demon part 4
Demon part 5
Demon part 6
Not again
Icarus
Icarus part 2
Asylum
Asylum part 2
Asylum part 3
Stress
Paintings
Paintings part 2
Till Death
Till death Part 2
Till Death part 3
Till Death part 4
Till death Part 5
Till Death part 6
Till Death Part 7
Till Death part 8
Brat
Brat part 2 🍋
Brat Part 3 🍋
Brat part 4 🍋
Comfort
Paintings Part 3
Harry Potter AU
Gym Rat
BootyCall 🍋
Caged Bird
Valentines
Revenge
Revenge Part 2
Single
Hearts
Bosses Daughter
(A/N) Request Page
Bosses Daughter Part 2
A/N

Baby sitting

12.4K 289 131
By Marieisabel2

(I took inspiration from one of Nobody_knows1 from Ao3's books for Hawks backstory. You should check it out if you ever get the feeling of reading something kinda sad but great)

I couldn't help but stare at the young child in Rumi's arms.

"Heh, sorry sis. I don't mean to push this off on ya but... im totally pushing this off on ya" she smiled

The ball of feathers was passed out in her arms.

"What is that?" I look confused.

"Remember how I said I planned to hang with that Hawks kid? Well a scared kid accidentally used their quirk on him and now hes... this" she shrugged, "He immediately passed out and hasn't woken up yet but I have a patrol in an hour and desperate need of a baby sitter"

"Is he gonna be ok?"

"Oh ya. Kids mom said Hawks should be back perfectly fine within 24 hours or less. In the mean time though he is not gonna have any idea what's up. His little bird brain is gonna only have the memories from when he was young. Basically reverted back so he's gonna be pretty confused. We told her to keep quiet about this since he's kinda vulnerable and don't want a villian to get him while in this state" she shrugged the kid off her slowly into my arms.

An hour later I was watching TV when the pile of feathery fluff I set on the couch next to me started to stir. I paused the TV to look at him but met scared yellow eyes. He quickly shielded himself with his wings.

"You ok little guy?" I look confused

The little guy shook trying to take in his surroundings.

"Whats wrong? Oh um. I'm (Y/N) (L/N). You're probably confused" I chuckled

I reached out to touch him but his feathers hardened instantly.

You didn't know Hawks personally but he was popular on the news. He was a very chill guy but right now he was so protective and scared.

"Are you hungry?" I offered

His eyes widened behind his wings and he opened them slightly only to tense again.

"W-what would I have to do for it?" He squeaked meekly

I look confused but shake my head, "nothing baby bird"

"R-really" he looked confused and cautious.

What kinda childhood did he have. I grabbed a bowl and filled it with some cherrios I had around and made a pb&j for him to eat and snack on. When I handed it to him he took it timidly before tearing into it as of it was his first meal in ages.

His wings finally weren't around him so I could get a proper look at him. He was a scrawny kid. I couldn't get past the little triangles around his eyes. I always thought that it was eyeliner but apparently it was just his natural markings. He wore his hero shirt that sat at his knees. I decided to go through the clothing Rumi left. She mentioned the lady had a spare set of kids cloths that she offered as compensation. This happened frequently so she tried to be prepared for it. It was a pair of footie pajamas decorated in rubber duckies.

"Can you dress yourself..." it suddenly dawned on me I didn't know what to call him. I can't call him his Hero name cause he has no idea he is one later, "Um, what's your name?"

"Keigo" he curled into himself looking to the floor. It was as if I scolded him, "Keigo Takami"

I mentally screamed at how adorable his name was. Was that seriously his real name? Something about it seemed strangely familiar "Well Keigo I have some PJs here for you too change into. Can you change yourself?"

He nodded quickly.

"Ok, bathroom is down the hall so you can get changed" I smile at him warmly.

He slowly slipped off the couch and took the clothing before hurrying to the bathroom shutting the door.

I waited for him until it seemed it had been quite a while. I knocked on the bathroom door softly.

"Keigo, you ok in there?" I heard a soft sniffle on the other side of the door, "Im coming in ok?"

I entered to see him sobbing quietly with the pj's zipped to his navel.

"You ok?" I kneeled down infront of his gently looking for any sign of injury

"T-theyre all gone" he sobbed

"Whats all gone Keigo?" I pressed growing more concerned

"All my ouchies, they are all gone. They, they don't hurt anymore" he sobbed happily.

My heart throbbed, "Of course they don't hurt anymore baby bird" I zipped up the rest of his PJs and pulled him into my arms in a embrace. He stiffened and grabbed my hand suddenly in fear. Sharp talons dug into my hand as he panicked his feathers hardening again.

He started to cry harder "P-please j-just the middle and index" he pleaded in fear and panic.

I hissed in pain as his little claws held on like a vice. I looked at him confused and looked to his hands. The middle and index fingers were crooked and bent as if never set right.

My chest burned. Did they break his fingers. I pet his hair gently holding him closer as he choked back more sobs. He was shaking in my arms out of fear. His hardened wings pierced lightly into my skin but I chose to ignore it humming gently. The little bird finally started to relax and finally seemed to pass out. I took him to bed trying to lay him down but his grip was now on my shirt. Although relieved his talons weren't in my hand I really liked this shirt.

I decide to just lay down with him. He layed with his head on my chest as he slept. Its fine. He's just a sweet little kid. He was so cute his little wings splayed out lazily. I smiled grabbing my phone to snap a picture of the cuteness before plugging it in. He won't remember any of this when he turns back anyways. I drifted off to sleep keeping a hand on Keigo's head.

I woke up to a groan. I couldn't hardly move feeling a surprisingly heavy weight on my body. A feeling on my chest drew my attention as something or someone nuzzled into my cleavage then moved. I peeked open my eyes only to meet sleepy golden ones. Hawks was transformed back and was naked. I flushed and quickly covered my eyes.

"Where...where am...who are...what?" He asked groggily

"Im Rumi's sister. Um. This is my place you got hit with a quirk and i was the one taking care of you" I rambled out.

"You helped me out eh? Why am I naked" he shifted sitting up judging by the weight change, "...Wait how did you help me?"

"I-i think your cloths tore off a-and i just took care of you" I squeak.

"Rubber duckies? What was I wearing? Where are my cloths?"

"Kitchen"

He seemed to leave and I uncovered my eyes. He came in a second later with pants on.

"Ok now what happened? I mean you're cute but it's still jarring to wake up nude in someone else's bed"

I grabbed my phone and pulled up the picture I took last night as I sat on the edge of my bed. It was gonna be the only way he believed me. He stared at it for a long while before his eyes fell on my hand. I still had the bloody indents from his sharp talons.

"I hurt you..im sorry for inconveniencing you" he looked sad but angry with himself

"Its fine Keigo" I smile only for it to faulter when met his his expression. It was dark and fearful.

"Where did you get that name" he asked darkly

"You told me it last night...Im sorry I shouldn't refer to you by your first name. We aren't that close" I chuckle awkwardly.

"I abandoned that name years ago" he sneered

"Was it cause if your home life?" I blurted out the question

"Tell me everything you know" he stared into my eyes intently.

"I really don't know much. You were just so...scared" I broke the intense eyecontact

"Dont ever say that name again. Now where is a medkit? We should treat your hand or it could get infected"

"Its in the bathroom under the sink. I'll go grab it" I try to stand but he forces me back down by the shoulders.

"I'll get it. I did this so I should fix it" he went off for the medkit. He returned and bandaged my hand caringly. I stared at his hands. You could barely notice his fingers a bit off. You wouldn't realise it if you didn't know.

I chuckle trying to lighten the mood, "I always thought you wore eyeliner. I didn't know that was just part of your facial features. Did you get it from your mom or dads side?"

"I don't want to talk about my family" he was gruff finishing the bandaging

"Thing is the last name Takami is familiar" I let it roll off my tongue. I thought about it hard trying to remember where I heard it.

Keigo pressed a hand over your mouth, "Don't, just don't think about it"

I couldn't help it. I pulled his hand away once my brain made the connection, "Is your dad...Takami the Theif?"

"I abandoned that name for a good damn reason" he growled

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to learn something I wasn't meant to"

"You don't tell anyone this, if word the number 2 hero was the Bastard son of a well known and wanted criminal the media would explode, the public would lose trust in the heros"

"I understand" I raised my hands in surrender

He gathered his stuff and left promptly.

A week passed but Keigo was still on my mind. Such a cute kid but puberty hit him like a truck. I sigh flipping channels on the TV when I hear a sudden tap on my balcony door. I jump barely hearing it over the pouring rain and thunder rumbling in the distance. I opened the curtain to see Hawks standing there soaked and miserable looking. I opened the door and he came in shivering.

"Sorry... I got caught in the rain...my flat is across town. Can I stay here? I can fly in the rain but lightning can be a bit risky" he explained

"Yeah, of course" I closed the door. I hurried to the bathroom and got him a towel.

"Can I use your shower? Maybe some spare clothes" He said awkwardly

"Yeah, I can toss your cloths in the dryer too"

After getting him some cloths that I had from an old ex, he took his shower.

He flopped on the couch next to me toweling his hair off while his cloths were drying. He stopped and sighed, "I... don't think I thanked you last time...so... thanks"

"Of course K...Hawks" i caught myself. When I look at him I only get two images. The child sniffling and the man snuggling into my breasts naked.

"Sorry if this is awkward" he admitted, "I usually just take a cab home" he rubbed his face, "I shouldn't have come here"

"Its fine. I really don't mind"

"Why did you help me in the first place?"

"You were a little kid. How could I say no to those chubby cheeks" I giggle

He let a small smile grace his features, "I wish everyone agreed with that"

"I saw your hands...im glad they aren't as noticeable now" I sigh

"Yeah" he sighed looking at his hands flexing them, "The commission had a few surgeries to make them look better"

I set a hand on one of his making him look up, "You aren't that scared kid anymore"

He smiled weakly, "Ya...I know"

I smile gently at him. His eyes widen slightly before a genuine smile spread across his face.

"You know you were a pretty cute kid"

"Don't embarrass me kid" he rolled his eyes

"Its true"

"Im like a carbon copy of my father. I guess cept the hair" he pulled the towel from it

"Just as handsome?" I joke

"Arguably more thank you very much" he chuckled.

"Would you like some tea?"

"Sure, whatever is fine" he shrugged.

I stand to get up but realise my hand is still in his. He held it firmly. I clear my throat and tug gently. His face flushed releasing my hand.

"Sorry"

"Its fine..Hawks" I reassure

I got the tea and set his cup infront of him. I sat back down. His hand landed on my knee.

"You can... call me Keigo. It's obvious you are already used to it"

"I thought you disliked the name"

"Not when you say it" his face flushed and he turned away just showing the flushed tone on the tips of his ears.

"Does Keigo have a soft spot? A crush?" I tease

"Shut up" he took his hand to cover his face.

I dragged his hands away and kissed one of his palms. His eyes widened his flush deepening. He took his hand back resting them on my cheeks. He leaned in gently placing his lips on mine. The kiss was short but sweet.

"Why are you so nice" he leaned his forehead against mine while he stared into my eyes.

"You know my past and present yet don't run"

"Why would I run?" I set my hands over his nuzzling into his palm

"Im damaged goods" he backed off looking hurt.

"Fine china fills each crack with gold making it arguably more beautiful than before" I pressed my lips back to his letting him melt into it.

"You make me so soft" he panted ghosting his lips over mine before continuing the kiss.

"Is that really a bad thing" I leaned back from the kiss.

"Never" his wings wrapped around us enveloping me in a loving embrace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 1.1K 15
A compilation of HawksxReader requests! A/N: I will not accept requests that I'm not confident I can write, or have NSFW. I am only writing one reque...
254K 4.6K 59
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, i write short stories of our favorite fictional bird man ♡ ╰──╮ ❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 ? ❞ 𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐒 ────── ♡ 𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙠𝙨 𝙭 (𝙛𝙚�...
339K 7.5K 45
[DISCONTINUED] People don't suspect (y/n) to be an omega, she acts like an alpha, and whatever she does is better than anyone else. But what if she...
9.6K 111 29
Hello, all! This is Linda and I will be posting my one/two shots that are on my tumblr blog in this series. You can find my tumblr blog here: @xomaka...