Baby Angel | h.s

By perks_eos1800

"You deserved so much more, Noelle"he softly said making her look up from the croissant. "Thank you,"she smi... More

Fine Line
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Christmas
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
March 12, 2019
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The Late Late Show with James Corden
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Met Gala 2019
Chapter 35
Gucci Cruise 2019
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Lights Up Behind
Adore You Behind
Chapter 38
Gucci Memoire and Miss Dior
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
SNL
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
26th
Chapter 45
Brits Awards 2020
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
21st
H and N Quarantine Things
H and N Quarantine Things 2
H and N Quarantine Things 3
H and N Quarantine Things 4
H and N Quarantine Things 5
H and N Quarantine Things 6
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
#1
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
H
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
BBMA'S
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
HARRYWEEN
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Behind The December Vogue 2020
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
3x Grammy Nominee
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Fine Line
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Announcement
Harry and Noelle
Announcement
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 68

2.3K 50 16
By perks_eos1800

November 6,2020

"why are you looking at me like that?" Noelle asked popping some strawberries in her mouth from her waffles that she is eating for breakfast.

Harry who is infront of her, pulled up a confused face while eating his cereal. The sun hitting his skin from the window as both of them eat their breakfast quitely but the thing, Noelle knows Harry like a book just as he is to her.

He is just furrowing his eyebrows as she stared at him deadpan.

" Harry,come on tell me" Noelle nudged her foot to his under the table.

Harry let out a small laugh under his breath before letting out a breath and put his spoon down. The girl then took a sip on her water, waiting for him to talk.

"S'just....- Im sorry that youre here with me right now" Harry started making the girl furrow her eyebrows," Youre not supposed to be in quarantine, if I hadnt invited you, you would be okay"

"but im okay" the girl immediately replied as Harry looked at him," Harry, I dont care if Im in quarantine or not, that was inevitable and you know that, Olivia with the others knows that too"

Harry just sighed, leaning back on his chair and stared at the table. The day after Noelle visited the set, Harry and the others were told that one of the crews got positive early in the morning that made them go home early and announced that all of them are going to be in a quarantine.

When he heard the news, his mind went to Noelle. He felt guilty about it, he felt so bad that he put his angel in danger. In his whole life, he got scared, so scared to talk or to face her parents.

He knows that Noelle is a big girl now, she's a woman and she doesnt really need her parents all the time to tell her what to do or something but Covid is serious, Harry knew that all of Robert and Susan's life, they always keep their children safe but now he cant help but think that maybe he endangered one of their children.

" Besides if you didnt invited me, I would've still go there" Noelle softly said.

When he heard her, he immediately looked at her, surprised by her words. He didnt think about that, he knew Noelle is quite busy right now but now, he remembered that Noelle always go sets whenever her family is shooting something for support and Harry is part of the family.

" this thing is inevitable Harry and its okay, atleast Im with you, not alone" Noelle stared deep in his eyes before poking his leg with her foot, " just sucks that I really cant touch you for 2 weeks"

Harry cant help but laugh at the girl infront of him as she giggled leaning forward with a bright smile.

In his mind,she literally looks like an angel right now. Messy hair bun, supported by a clip and not a scrunchie while small little hairs falls on her face , she's glowing with the sun, her eyes are more brighter while there are small bags under it because of her sleeping late as always. She looks unreal without makeup, well she always dont wear makeup so Harry is used to it but he loves it and her lips are more pink than usual.

Maybe because of the strawberries, he thought.

But all in all, Noelle Eve is the most beautiful girl that he ever saw making him remember the time when he first met the beautiful babygirl back in Holmes Chapel.

" hey" Harry called, adjusting himself in his seat as she leaned forward on the table making the big sweater fall to the side on her right shoulder making Harry smile at how beautiful she looks, "I love you"

And his angel smiled at him.

-
November 8,2020

"Leave me alone,daddy" Noelle pouted at her dad as she eats her yogurt.

Robert being the cheeky man that he is, he just grinned and shook his head before leaning back on his seat making the girl let out a groan as she swallowed the yogurt. Of course, being the dad he is to Noelle, he decided to tease Noelle again for eating yogurt for a second time already in one sitting.

Noelle is overly obsessed with yogurt, thats another fact.

It was another day being in quarantine and Noelle is still okay, actually she is loving this considering she's a homebody. For the past days, all she did was wake up, eat, watch tv or scroll through her phone and go to sleep, its a routine actually. All the people in the house can clearly see that of course making them so entertained just by looking at her.

Meanwhile, Harry himself was always busy. Him being an actor right now led him to go through his lines everyday, sometimes Noelle is helping him too which he is very thankful for. Half of the time thats what he do, or write some lyrics in his journal and watch some movies too.

The big thing on both of them is that, they missed each other so much. They haven't touched each other for days because of being quarantined, it might not be a big deal to the others but it is to them, they know how serious Covid is, so with all of their powers, they follow every instructions to avoid being infected even that means that they cant touch each other for awhile.

"okay okay" Robert chuckled before sitting on his side a little as he crossed his left leg on his right before propping hos elbow on the arm chair and rest his chin in his palm, looking at Noelle through the laptop screen, " How are you doing there?"

"im good" Noelle hummed before swallowing the yogurt amd wiped her mouth with her thumb,"I just posted a video on Instagram"

Robert furrowed his eyebrow as he took his phone off of the table before opening it and went to Instagram. When he got there, he opened his daughter account and checked her story.

There, he saw her daughter on screen eating her lunch happily while he saw Harry behind her making God knows what with his back turned and the audio saying that if you feel lonely or something, you just go back to this specific video which shows Noelle eating then eat with her.

Robert smiled finding the small gesture sweet.

"of course, its about food" Robert chuckled, closing his phone.

"its the love of my life" Noelle grinned before leaning forward making Robert to play along and leaned forward too," But dont tell Harry that"

Her gaze then went to the living room where Harry is staying is right now as he watches some Romcom making Robert laugh loudly.

"Daddy shh" Noelle hissed making him laugh louder making her pout.

Robert then wiped his eyes before winking cheekily at his daughter," Its our secret, Elle"

-
November 9,2020

Noelle smiled fondly as she watches Glenne cover her face while smiling so happily seeing Jeff grinning at his fiancee.

The atmosphere around is all homey and happiness. Jeff proposing to Glenne was the peak of happiness on Jeff, he was planning on it for a long time with Harry and Noelle just knew about it weeks ago making her all pouty because they hid it from her too.

The lights around them are bright just like their hearts. They were all smiley on each other that they thought their hearts could burst.

Harry looked at Noelle who is meters away from him as finished filming Glenne's reaction. He smiled so softly seeing his angel looks so happy looking at the engaged couple. She was just dressed in one of his shirt and some shorts, she's looking simple but beautiful.

The now engaged couple wrapped their arms around each other, having the time of their life as they speak softly to each other.

Then Harry put Jeff's phone in his pocket, bringing his hands inside his pockets after before walking towards Noelle and stood up beside her.

" I can feel your happiness everywhere" Harry smiled, now looking at the engaged couple too .

"they make me happy" Noelle softly said.

Harry squinted his eyes,with his dimple showing because of his smile before he looked at Noelle seriously.

"lets get married someday" Harry said as Noelle's heart jumped, in a good way.

Slowly, she looked at him with parted lips that made him want to kiss it softly. Her eyes were twinkling under the moonlight as he looked at her. She looked bright in his vision right now, probably because of the lighting but she looks so beautiful.

He bit his lip softly as he can feel her thinking so hard, he knows her too well that it made him nervous sometimes because maybe he wrong or right, but most of the time he's right.

"oi, I would hug you guys but youre still not okay"Jeff suddenly yelled with a playful look on his as he has an arm around Glenne now who has the biggest smile on her face.

Harry just rolled his eyes at his bestfriend before letting out a chuckle then blowing a kiss on him making the engaged couple to catch it and put it in their pockets.

"lets go have some amazing dinner, yeah?" Jeff grinned.

Harry smirked before motioning his hand to let them go first making the engaged couple to bow playfully. Then they went inside, Jeff kissing Glenne's head as she hummed happily.

Harry then followed, motioning for Noelle to go too but suddenly he felt a tugged on his shirt making him look back for a second.

"Someday" Noelle softly said with the softest smile on her face making Harry smile, crinkles showing on the side of his eyes and dimples popping up.

Harry then tilted his head to the side, smile still on his face making Noelle giggle softly before both of them walked inside,side by side.

presto, angelo mio , he thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 214 29
A story about a girl who meets her idol. He takes a particular liking to her, no matter how much she tries to push him back. "I think...I'm," He p...
9K 97 37
"You're so innocent; I feel like I'm punishing you." "Teach me, Mr. Styles." I drawled. Harry crossed the floor quickly. "What has gotten into y...
18.4K 374 39
*Caution* SEXUAL CONTENT "So what do you need help with?" Harry asks. "I was lying I don't have homework just leave now." I demand. "No. And if y...
4.9K 159 27
Harry leaned in closer to her, his eyes moving down from her eyes to her lips as a loose curl fell effortlessly from his hair down onto his forehead...