Free Spirit // Narry AU

By Dianarry_

"Sometimes you just have to dream about being free until you're actually free!" "Harry, get down from the ta... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Bates Lane: Styles Reborn
Epilogue
Teenage Dirtbags!

Chapter 25

262 14 21
By Dianarry_

Chapter twenty-five

"If you fire your weapon my guard won't hesitate to end you right where you stand." Mani says to me but I couldn't focus.

I kept staring at the woman below me crying. I couldn't believe that I was right. That was my mother. My own mother set me up to be killed by a notorious family in the mafia.

I knew my mother hated me but not enough to set me up. How did she even get in contact with them? Did they force her? I didn't know what to think.

"Niall we need to make a decision right now." Liam says and I finally stop staring at the woman before turning to look at Mani. She stood there with her brunette hair and her dark eyes staring at me with an evil smirk.

"Tell your friend to lower his weapon." She says and I turn to Liam nodding his way which caused him to lower his gun.

"Where is Harry?" I ask looking at her.

"Oh. You'll see." She says before letting go of the chain and using her foot to kick my mother face down on the ground making her sob out in pain.

And I just stood there.

The woman who never loved me sitting there begging for my help. Wanting someone to save her like she deserved to be saved.

I desperately wanted to tell my mother to go to hell. She didn't deserve my pity and not even my thoughts. I should've been thinking about how to get to Harry

"I'll bring you to Harry after!" She pauses and then look both Liam and I up and down.

"You both surrender your weapons." She says and I roll my eyes.

"Why so your boys can kill us?" Liam scoffs.

"If I wanted you dead, I'd kill you right now pretty boy." She smiles before she pulls a knife from her harness and swings it between her fingers carefully before directly at Liam.

"Try me." She smirks.

God why does she remind me of Harry? They're both fucked in the head, in love with knives and scary as fuck when serious.

Always smiling at the face of death.

"Unarm them." She says and that when the men swarm both me and Liam taking our guns.

"Hey! Watch my hair!" Liam squeals before they quickly take our guns and disappear to the same door they came in.

"Amanda? Can you escort these ladies to the next room to see Harry, they all deserve to die in the same room." She says and I felt my heart rate quicken.

"Fuck you!" Liam yells before Amanda for the a first time today said something.

"Sure." She says and I see her go over to the door Liam and I came in and open it.

We both snarl at her walking out the door as she gesture for us to head to another door down the hall. Both Mani and Amanda push us down the hall to a door they had to use a keypad on to unlock it. Once they did they pushed Liam and I inside to find Harry on his knees, hand behind his back chained to a long chain which hooked to wall.

He was naked and only wore his back boxer briefs and by his hung head you could tell he was asleep.

"Harry! Wake up!" Mani says before she goes over and kicks Harry in the face. He groans out and looks up to see us in the corner.

Harry looks up at my hardened expression confused as how or why I was here. I glanced at Liam who looked blank as well probably trying his best to hide his emotions.

"You're gonna be a good boy right?" Mani says pulling his hair yanking his head back and placing her knife underneath his neck.

Harry smiles and chuckles at the force she used.

"Darling if you're gonna cut me then you should probably get it over with." He smirks and she just. Throw his head back down before standing to her feet.

"Amanda tie them. If you so much as struggle I will gut him like a pig." She says and we look at each other before we both raise our hands.

Amanda leads us to other chains connected to the wall and cuffed us both. We sat on the floor like Harry. He sat there with his head hung like before as Mani aimed her weapon at him.

"Good. Amanda watch them. I'll be back." She says before retrieving her knife and placing it back in the holster. She finally left locking the door behind her leaving Amanda towering over us.

"I can't believe this." Harry laughs from his spot on the other side of the room. "My former employee set me up."

"Shut up!" Amanda says and Harry looks to her smiling.

"Or what? You're a spineless wimp, Amanda. My family and I took you in and cared for you! Damnit we practically raised you. You were set for life in the styles family how dare you betray me like this!" Harry tells letting his voice echo throughout the room.

"Harry just calm dow-" He cuts me off.

"You bitch! I made you! I fucking made you! And this is what you do." Harry says standing to his feet making me and Liam look at each other worried.

Amanda stood blank as always staring at Harry get angry at her.

"When I get out of here you'll be sorry." He says lowly and starts yanking on his chest screaming out. That's when I intervened. I stood to my feet yanking against the chains.

"Harry, stop! You're gonna get us killed. We're working on a plan out of here and this is going to blow it! Stop this tantrum." I say and he stops looking to me.

"And where the fuck were you?! Asleep with a cold? You let them take me you asshole!" Harry yells at me and I frown.

"I didn't let anyone take you! The Mansa's drugged me!" I yell back and Liam stood trying to mediate the situation but we both ignored him.

"Drugged you? They were nowhere near you. Quite frankly if you set me up I wouldn't be surprised." He says and I yank at my chains hard enough to make them crack at the base.

"I've been by your side since day one! I've never strayed away and this is how you treat me! Let's be honest here, you're so used to this stupid lifestyle that you don't believe when someone has your back! Why do you think I'm chained here? As soon as I came to I came for you." I say and I didn't realize tears were falling from my face.

He immediately regretted his outburst and hung his head as I sat there fuming. Harry didn't get the right to snap at me because he was angry. That's something we're gonna have to work on in the future.

"Look I'm sorry. I'm just so fucking irritated. I've had a bad day." Harry sighs before flipping his hair out of his face.

"Look when we get home I'll cut up some fruit for you." I say trying to calm him and we both take turns breathing and calming each other.

"Am I the only one who thinks they are fucking insane?" Liam asks interrupting our session together followed by Amanda.

"No." Amanda says before she rolled her eyes. "I'm going to go see what Mani has planned for you fucktards."

She walks out the room before locking it the same way Mani did before I turned to look at Liam.

"Okay so this wall is a lot weaker than the others and the chains are old. If we pull hard enough we can detach ourselves." I tell him and he nods standing to his feet.

"Can my chains break?" Harry asks in a child like manner.

"No. Now sit." I say and he frowns before following my orders.

We take turns pulling at the chains both grunting in pain. It wasn't long before mine finally snapped sending me forward a bit but I was quick enough to catch myself. I then walked over to Liam's and while he pulled I kick on it really hard making it snap as well.

"Holy shit it worked!" Liam celebrates smiling making Harry laugh too.

"Okay now let's do it for me." Harry says and I sigh.

"I don't wanna hurt you. Besides Amanda has a key ring on her belt loop. When she comes back in Liam and I can jump her and take the keys. That way we can uncuff everyone." I say and Harry looks at me fondly.

"My boyfriend is so smart." He says and I smile his way

"He's so smart that he took meds from his mother that left him unconscious while men stormed the apartment to take you." Liam says and I look over to him wondering why the fuck did he bring that up.

"You seen your mother?!" Harry tells and that's when we heard the pin being punched in on the door and I looked to Liam.

Saved by the bell.

"Hold that thought." I say and signal Liam to hurry and get by the door to attack.

We both go by the door stepping through our hands so we can get the cuffs in front of us and that way have a better chance at bringing her down.

She walks through the door and once the door closes she realizes we weren't by Harry anymore and that when Harry chuckled deeply.

"Hello Amanda." He says.

"Now!" Liam yells and that's when I threw my chain to Liam and vice versa to wrap around her legs and neck.

She shocked but choked up to where she couldn't scream for help. We pulled on them tighter to try a squeeze her enough to make her pass out. We brought her down on her stomach watching her struggle. Liam pressed his foot against her back forcing her face in the floor until we didn't feel her struggle anymore.

"Get the keys." I say and Liam scrabbles to get the keys before coming over and unlocking my cuffs. Once he did I quickly grabbed the keys and unlocked his.

"Stay by the door while I unlock Harry's." I say and walk over to Harry.

"Here." I say unlocking his cuffs and catch him as he fell in my arms making sure he stood up. Once again he finally towered over me before he pushes his hair out his face.

"Hey." He says and cups both sides of my face bringing me in for a kiss. I brought my hands up to push him back before I look up thin.

"We gotta go." I say and he smirks before bringing his tongue over his lip ring

We walk over to Liam again and look down to the door handle. We try every key on the ring before we found the actual key. We open the door carefully and peek out to see if anyone was coming first.

"We need to get back to that room to get our guns." I say and Liam breathes out.

"Let's pray they're not still in there."

That's when we took a step out into the hall and-

To be continued...

*

Update!!!!!

How did you guys like it? And what do you think is gonna happen next?

I don't think this will be my final battle with the Mansa's.

This is just a slight change. My ending is way more gruesome.

Love and kisses

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 798 35
"Stay with me please." Louis said, Zayn looked down, "Always."
409 19 13
"We both got stuck in the lines between reality and the only way out is together."
101K 4K 72
"It is easier to stay or easier to go." ©Copyright 2019 Smiley_Miley_
8.6K 578 9
"I can't give you the life that you have ... I can't give you all the things that he can"