My Mess

By __sillage__

Cole Reeves, God he's a mess. You might be wondering how. Well... let's just say this book starts off with t... More

Prologue
Chapter One: Kids, Don't Do Drugs
Chapter Two: A Throw Down With God
Chapter Three: Creampie Big Mac
Chapter Five: AbUsIvE... my ass
Chapter Six: fatass or fat ass?
Chapter Seven: The Party 1/3
Chapter Eight: The party 2/3
Chaptet Nine : the party 3/3
Chapter Ten: A Drama Thirsty Hoe
Chapter Eleven: Rocking a Crop Top Like A Bad Bitch
Chapter Twelve: Helping A Straight-Ass With A Book Report About La Gays
Chapter Thirteen: The World As We Know It Is Over, Cole Is Being Serious
Chapter Fourteen: I Wont Hesitate To Suck Your Shlong, Nathaniel
Chapter Fifteen: Sleeping In Cars, Five Hours Away From Home
Chapter Sixteen: There's Mental Illness, Then Theres Cole
Chapter Seventeen: Tension... but not sexual.. well maybe
Chapter Eighteen: Falling From Trees For You
Chapter Nineteen: When Life Goes Wrong, Crash A Car Into A Bush
Chapter Twenty: Finding Secrets... And Vibrators
Chapter Twenty-One: Death By Caterpillars
Chapter Twenty Two: Sugar daddy??
Chapter Twenty-Three: spoiled like a sugar baby
Chapter Twenty-Four: Sloppy Toppy for Dairy Queen
Chapter Twenty-Five: Fisting places where the sun dont shine
Chapter Twenty-Six: Nathaniel's BL Webtoon Main character lookin face
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Cafe and Main Character Moments
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Kidnapping Nathaniel and throwing sandwiches
Chapter Twenty-nine: One Call, Multiple Mental Breakdowns
Chapter Thirty: Impulsivity With Nathaniel
Chapter Thirty-One: Gas Station Meltdown
Chapter Thirty-Two: Holding Hands, Crying and Podcasts
Chapter Thirty-Three: The Ride Back and First Kisses
Chapter Thirty-four: Outside Naps With Fruit Roll Up
Thirty-Five: Pumpkin Kisses And Hot Cocoa
Chapter Thirty-Six: Calm Before the Storm
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Chaos and The Truth
Chapter Thirty-eight: Laughing Til It Hurts With Tree Top
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Stupidity and Reflection - A Visit Gone Wrong
Chapter Forty: No Regrets When It Comes To Him
Chapter Forty-One: White Boy Tacos and Tension
Chapter Forty-Two: Phones and Officially Together
Chapter Forty-Three: Clearing The Atmosphere, Making Nachos
Chapter Forty-Four: Make Out Sessions In a Form Of Bribery
Chapter forty-five: Vanilla Or Good Boy Kink?
Chapter Forty- Six: Niece and Cool Uncle Cole
Chapter Forty-Seven: Tequila And A little bit of fun
Chapter twenty-Eight: UNO Game Turned Sexual (not clickbate)
Chapter Forty-Nine: i love you
Announcement - new book

Chapter Four: Surprise Motherfucker

38.6K 1.6K 1.3K
By __sillage__

Chapter Four: Surprise Motherfucker
Cole's POV

"Hmmm." I hummed.

"What?"

"Hmmmmmm."

"Hmmm what?"

"Hmmmmmmmmmm."

"Oh my go-"

I cut him off, "hmmmmmmmmmmmm."

There was a hard wack on the side of my head and I winced.

"My heads gonna get flat if you keep doing that." I grumbled and Brian looked as if he was about to hit me again.

"Then stop being a fucking idiot and tell me what you're 'humming' about."

It was the day after, Tuesday to be exact, and I kept thinking about McDonalds yesterday.

One, because the creampie burger literally made me so sick that I thought I'd have to have my dad nuke the bathroom.

And two because, after Nathaniel walked in, he ordered a water, glanced around and then left, just like that. He didn't get any food, he didn't sit at a table and wait for anybody, he just got a water, got back in his Lambo and drove off.

Normally that wouldn't be a big deal, but the question that was bothering me was why. I mean the gas stations here have drive-thrus and water is cheaper there, so why go into McDonalds? Maybe he was looking for a secret lover or something.

Even though I was curious, I wasn't about to voice my thoughts to Brain, I was just humming to be a pain in the ass.

Right now he was at my house because I had very responsibly skipped. He had his body hunched over a PlayStation controller and seemed more concentrated on playing Detroit: Become Human than my distress.

Except, of course, when I started to annoy him.

"Nothing." I said, "I'm just bored. You come over to my house and do nothing but eat my food and play on my PlayStation."

"You sound entitled." Brian grumbled and I rolled on the bed until I gracefully flopped on the bed.

"Maybe if my best friend had more interest in speaking to me I would be less entitled."

Brian rolled his eyes which were still attached to the TV, "Aw you poor thing, you must be starving without your daily dose of attention."

"I'll have you know, Mr. Fridge Raider, that I already got attention today."

"Oh really? From who?" Brian asked, glancing over.

"My dad brought this girl over for lunch and I spent a solid twenty minutes talking to her about the way she drew the letter 'X'."

Brian furrowed his eyebrows, pressing pause and I felt my lips tug into a grin now that I got his attention. "There's more than one way to draw an X?"

"Oh god, Brian. There's, like, eight." I said and Brian leaned back.

"What?"

I shook my head, "Don't worry 'bout it. Anyways, after our lovely discussion about the X, my dad kicked me out of the living room and I kindly informed him that someone around here had to make up for his lack of humor..." I paused, "Which resulted in a smack to the back of the head and a couple of swears, but I thought it was funny so. Bitter sweat,"

"Honestly I'm not sure how you do it." Brian said, grabbing the PlayStation controller.

"Do what? Be amazingly sexy everyday? Don't ask me, ask god." I winked and he rolled his eyes.

"No, I don't know how you manage to not feel even the slightest bit of embarrassment. Like do you not have any sort of filter?"

"Embarrassment is for the mortals." I dismissed, "and of course I have a filter, I could've informed my dad that the lady was most likely just having lunch with him because she was curious how much my dad makes with his rising business, but Because I have a filter thicker than your skull, I did not."

"That's sad." Brian grumbled.

"What? The truth about the lady or the fact that your skull is extremely thick." That snide comment resulted in a smack to the face with a pillow.

"The fact that you actually believe you have a thick filter. You just say what you want." Brian chuckled and I nodded.

"I could be like you and actually care about my grades, but all work and no play makes jack a dull boy,"

"And all play and no work makes Jack a psychopath."

"Good thing my names not Jack,"

~~~

After my delightful conversation with Brian, he finished playing another few chapters of DBH before leaving and because I'm lazy as fuck, I ended up falling asleep and not waking up until the next day.

So now it was Wednesday, and I was standing at my locker, eyes narrowed with Mr. Buddy The Elf standing right in front of me.

"The book." He said, eyes slightly narrowed as if I had insulted the size of his dick.

"Huh?"

Brian was slowly walking over with a confused expression.

Same pal, same.

"For English class, I need your book for the report."

Ugh, talking to this guy gave me two moods.

I either wanted to shove him on his knees angrily and hit him with my backpack repeatedly, or I wanted to drool and swoon at him while hitting him with my backpack repeatedly.

I'll be honest. First this dude stares at me during lunch and now he's standing right in front of me... I kind of assumed maybe he wanted me to get on my knees and bow to him like the Greek god that he looked like.

I scoffed, "You think I read? Besides, I'm not gonna do a stupid project for the dude who gets a boner at Shakespeare."

His eyebrows creased together and this dudes diamond watch was starting to make me wonder if we'd be having another earthquake sometimes soon from the fact it probably weighs more than the iceberg that hit he titanic does.

And I say the iceberg and not the titanic itself, because which one won the fight?

Exactly.

"You're not doing the work?" He asked, now the annoyance was replaced with genuine curiosity and I glanced at Brian who simply shrugged and mouthed 'told you so'.

"I don't see why I should, unless it's a book about how to hack into the governments website, then I'm not interested." I said with a dismissive wave of my hand and he looked as if he were genuinely surprised.

Which made me genuinely surprised because every time I glanced in this guy's direction he always seemed as if he'd pull out his shampoo and tell you in detailed instructions how to get your hair as flawless as his.

He stood in front of me for a second in an extremely awkward and tense silence and I almost wanted to remind him that we had, in fact, like three minutes before the bell rang.

Oh my god the embarrassment I felt. And the awkwardness.

Like can you leave please? I have porn websites to subscribe too.

After awhile I shifted weight and said, "Well, I guess if you were only curious about whether or not I'm enjoying my first Of the three years of my Senior year, then I'll, uh, be on my way." That seemed to snap him out of it and a look of annoyance grew on his face again.

"Why aren't you doing it?" He asked, voice deep and eyes very very dark.

To avoid this very confrontation, my guy.

Hints just... don't exist anymore? I must've missed the memo.

"Ya know. Just a little busy with stuff, the usual."

"Busy eating a mayonnaise drenched burger at McDonalds?"

Brian snickered and I fought off a flush. I'd rather have satan smack my ass and call me flat, before I let this godly man see me flush.

But it was literally like trying to reverse tears into your eyes. Not easy.

"Yes." I said in a strained voice, closing my eyes. "It's a kink of mine."

I thought my joke was pretty funny but I wasn't greeted by a laugh or anything, and I was too embarrassed to open my eyes.

Ya know, just incase I was greeted with a look of... enrage or, disappointment.

I was pleasantly surprised thought to be greeted with a small amused gaze. I felt as if I had just managed to get the Queen to invite me out on a picnic.

"Just get the book to me by the end of class." His annoyingly sexy voice said. "You can fail the class, but some of us have a homework kink." He gave a teasing wink before he left and I got second hand embarrassment from what he just said.

Because let's be honest, that was cringe as fuck.

This whole conversation was giving me second hand embarrassment.

Brian approached me with a wild grin on his face, "Your stupid ass just got confronted."

"Your stupid ass is gonna get con-back-handed in the ass, s'pecially when I bend you over my knee and shove a cucumber up it." I grumbled, I pulled the skin at my teeth before I turned towards him. "That's one of my kinks too." I winked and he groaned.

We made our way to school.

How was I supposed to give this bastard a book when I avoided books more than I avoided crashing a car into a shed? Wait-

That was a horrible comparison.

~~~

I love making books very 'wattpad-y'. It gives me a sense of piece knowing that you're all cringing at the screens

Did you enjoy?

Comment/vote <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 2.4K 62
Oikawa, Suga and Akaashi were figure skaters. They all needed that freedom and the feeling of the ice. The feeling was enough to overpower the rude a...
520K 33.2K 32
Adam is a Neet. He never leaves his apartment unless he absolutely has to. He holes himself up, only giving attention to his comics and cartoons. How...
2.5K 204 60
DISCLAIMER - This book will discuss various themes such as violence and depression, and includes sections of an adult nature later down the line. It...
11.7K 76 12
Most of this is smut unless I state otherwise at the start of the oneshot :) Main couples: sakuatsu, Iwaoi, Daisuga and bokuaka I don't do smut when...