No One Else (Dior Johnson)

By MrsDiorr

After spending majority of his life feeling alone Dior, a very quiet and timid young man meets Isaiah a girl... More

Diclaimers and copyright
Cast
Prologue
No Witnesses
Silence
Roll some more
RememberYou
Gone
Pearly Gates
COLD
Armed And Dangerous
Talk 2 U
DisappointedButNotSurprised
WannaBeMyFriend
NotSoSweetDreams
Not An Update
Broken Rules
Broken Rules Pt2
FavouriteFlavour
GetYou
NeedMe
Unknown Lover
PrideIsTheDevil
WetDreamz
Revelations
HavingEverythingRevealed
MyRider
Floods
Announcement
GoodDays
Drained
Feelings
TheStartOfTheEnd
ForYou
Karma
Regrets

N.A.M.E

1.1K 61 9
By MrsDiorr

"I ᖴᗴᒪᒪ Iᑎ ᒪOᐯᗴ ᗯITᕼ ՏOᗰᗴᗷOᗪY ᗯᕼO ᗪOᗴՏᑎ'T ᗴᐯᗴᑎ KᑎOᗯ ᗰY ᑎᗩᗰᗴ"
-TOᖇY ᒪᗩᑎᗴᘔ

Dior

The living room grew silent as Josiah contemplated whether or not he should accept the proposal Dior had layed out on the table for him. It was one drop but Josiah had been out of the game for almost a year now and he wanted to keep it that way.

Dior wasn't in the heavily drug business he was more of weapons distributor. All the weapons were illegal imports from places like China , Russia and the Middle East.

The drop off was planned to be with a buyer they worked with selling them army grade weaponry. Even though they usually worked with theses specific people they still needed to keep they're guard up since they were a very dangerous group of people.

"It's just one then that's it" Dior tried to reason with him. Dior could tell from his silence and long pause that he was strongly considering it. All he needed was a push in the right direction and he knew just what that direction is.

"I'll pay half today and the rest after the jobs done" Dior suggested.

"Don't you got yo people who do this shit?" Josiah questioned hoping he would say yes so he could go back to his retirement.

"Ion trust these niggas like I trust you. X said I could use my own team and it ain't complete if you ain't there" As painful as it was for Dior to admit that it was far from a lie. He only trusted a few people with certain things and he fully trusted Josaiah when it came to getting work done effectively and discreetly.

"Why yo ass ain't just say y'all ain't shit without me" Josaiah chuckled as he dapped up Dior to solidify their agreement. Dior held an mug on his face as he usually did.

Joey was lucky he had accepted when he did cause after basically saying he needed him on his team Dior would've dropped the topic. He was honestly getting tired of talking at that point.

"Josaiah you outa Skittles nigga" Tari'q called out from the kitchen. Although he came with Dior to discuss business he always ended up doing something stupid and this time he was in Josaiah's kitchen where he found a range of snacks.

"You mean you finished them dumb ass" Josaiah straight faced him as Tari'q laughed. He didn't find any of it funny since he would have to deal with Brooklyn's mouth about it.

"There's some hoes in this house.
There's some hoes in this house. Certified freak seven days a week. Wet ass p-"

Isaiah could be heard singing loudly as she entered through the door. She frowned as she was interrupted by her brother.

"It ain't no damn hoes in this house" he mugged his younger sister even though he couldn't yet see her.

Meanwhile Dior was in his own world thinking over the plan to make sure that nothing went wrong while it was still in his head. He trusted his crew but he trusted himself more. He could come up with a plan that would be real simple and effective.

Even though he was deep in his head he could still hear the girls come in. He also took note of an unfamiliar voice enter along with Brooklyn.

"Hey Dior" he heard Brooklyn's high pitched voice come from the direction in which Josaiah sat. She hadn't been back for five minutes and already she managed to be all over Josaiah who didn't mind at all.

For the life of him Dior couldn't understand why couples felt the need to constantly be all up under each other. But then again how could he expect to know if he'd never been in a relationship.

He couldn't help but internally cringe at the site of the couple who seemed very happy. A little too happy for his liking.

He nodded his head at her. As he was about to look away his eyes traveled to the rest of the room and momentarily landed on a pair of dark brown eyes that seemed to pierce into his soul. He wasn't familiar with the owner of the captivating eyes.

Even though the contact lasted only three seconds that was three seconds too long for him. Eye contact in fact contact of any kind has never really been his fortè. He stood up to dap Josaiah up one more time before heading out the living room passing by the same girl who held her head up examining him and honestly liking what she was seeing. He didn't pay her any mind though. He was back to his own head tightening up the loose ends he found in his plan.

As if he could feel his friend leaving Tari'q walked out the kitchen with Skittles and two Hersheys in hand.

"Thank you for your hospitality friends but I'll be on my way. And the orange juice was finished when I got here" he said trying to rush or the house.

"Those better not be my damn Skittles Riq" Brooklyn ran into the kitchen to find that it was indeed her last pack of Skittles.

"Bye Brokelyn" he called her by the nick name he gave her which she hated.

"I'll see you later Blue" he said his quick goodbye to Isaiah who was hoping he would stay longer so she could get some information on the mystery man that had just occupied her brothers living room.

She guessed that this is the D person they talk about often. And it was probably the same person that was with Tari'q the night she FaceTimed him. A part of her really wanted to know exactly who he is but since her brother was here she decided that she'd ask Brooklyn later on instead.

Who ever that was Isaiah could feel there was something that strongly attracted her to him.

She liked the fact that he hadn't said a word to her but already she wanted to to know what he had to say. He had a dark aura around him but for some reason she liked it.

She couldn't help the fact that she was stuck in the same place thinking about this man.

"Dior" she said to herself.

I like the way it sounds.

****

"Drop me off at mom's house she got Ari today" Tari'q informed Dior who nodded his head and drove to the destination.

"How is Ari" Dior asked about his god daughter.

"Ari is bad bro. She's a pain in the fucking ass. She bit the neighbours kid yesterday then her ass started crying cause you wouldn't pick up the phone" Tari'q laughed at his daughters antics.

Every time she gets in trouble she calls Dior and to get her out of trouble with her dad or grandma and Dior happily obliges. For him Ari is the only person who can do anything and get away with it.

Dior shook his head at the thought of her. She deffinetly had an explosive personality. Even though she's generally a good child she's also liable to snap unexpectedly. Something that Tari'q's mom claimed rubbed off on her from Dior.

"My phones been off" he shrugged as if it's normal to have your phone off for days.

"So you wasn't home huh?" Tari'q questioned now completely serious.

Their convseration took an annoying turn for Dior. He already knew where this going and it made him slightly angry already.

"I'm good Ri'q. Stop worrying about me" Dior gripped the steering wheel. He tried to calm himself. He hated getting into it with Tari'q cause outside of business that's the only person he's one of the few people he can spend extended amounts of time with. He usually got annoyed being around other people for more than an hour.

"I know you ain't eat shit since the last time I saw you and that was two days ago D" Tari'q stressed. As much as Dior told him not to worry he couldn't help it. Tari'q's heart is too big and it won't allow him to not pester his friend about eating.

"Ion care what you say. We staying for dinner and you finna eat D. You know I'm dead ass" As annoying as Tari'q was Dior felt lucky to have him cause if Ri'q wouldn't remind him to eat he'd barely remember like he does now.

Besides eating Dior also had problems sleeping which only got worse as he got older. His mind stayed running and he couldn't help it. Hebnever told Ri'q though he already felt like too much of a burden. And knowing Tari'q he'd stand over him the whole night just to make sure he slept through the night.

"That's cool with me" Dior shrugged. He really just wanted to see Ari.

"Damn right it's cool with you. Fuck I look like having a skinny ass friend. Yo ass ugly enough you can't be skinny too. Starving ass nigga" Tari'q rambled on not really caring that Dior wasn't listening to him.

As usual Dior was doing a lot of thinking. Right now though it was about the girl he saw. He felt like he'd met her before. He didn't know what type of relation she had to Josaiah or Brooklyn and he didn't like that at all. If he has to work with someone then he has to know everything there is to know about that person and the people around them. He hates surprises and unknown relatives or friends can fuck things up in his line of work. He don't got the time nor the patience for that.

****

Hope you enjoyed this short ass update🙂

Please excuse any errors.

Thoughts?

Please Vote, Comment And Share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 6.7K 50
Dior Johnson.....A lot of words to describe this individual. Mr. He's for everybody has girls coming his way left and right. Until he comes across t...
6.8K 138 13
Read the book and find out ------------------------------ this book has a LOT of smut, but I will be robbing you guys for fun every once in awhile. ...
120K 3.1K 55
"ษช'แด ๊œฑแดส€ส€ส ๊œฐแดส€ แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด€ ๊œฑแดส€ส€ส'๊œฑ...." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ fun & outta control amira & star basketball playa tyree hate each other...
336K 4K 41
๐‹๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐„ ๐‘๐Ž๐’๐„- A stubborn grumpy girl, who lost mother when she was just a kid. Soon she finds out she has to move from Australia to America...