In Love with my Bodyguard!

By HP0207

What happens when two people who used to study in the same university never met each other during that time... More

Introduction
Meet the 1st Lead
Meet the Bodygaurd!
The First Meet!
The Talk!
I Can't.!
I knew it!
Why is he Mad?
Surprise.!!!!
Acting.!!
The Dance.!!!
WHY???
The Moment❤️
Seriously.????
Jealous........!!
??????
FAKE.!!
TRUST!
Know you.!
CHALLENGE.!!
Mine!!
Answer.!
LIVE🔴
Apology on Air..... And..........
Do I know HIM!
Hope.!💔
Back...
Sukoon !
Yes!
Together!
Revealation!
Not your bodyguard!!
The Downfall Begins..........
The wait.......
Guilty!
NOT GUILTY!!!
The show must go on.!!!
Hello Again.!!!!
Sorry!!
Heartless 💔
Talk it out!!
Answers....
Jack & Jill.....
Who are You?
Shan.....
Dont Doubt.!
A New Chapter...
Same yet Different!
THE FINALE (Part-1)
THE FINALE

TSUNAMI!!

2.1K 182 60
By HP0207

Aditya's POV :

(She is my bodyguard.!!!! Is it a joke.???? Dude how can a girl be my bodyguard.!!! And she already knew the trick I was going to pull to test my new bodyguard!!! Dude.! Who is she.!! I am still processing everything in my head and I didn't know I was actually staring at her.! I even forgot that she was holding her hand towards me for a handshake.! And at that moment she spoke snapping her fingers in front of my face, bringing me back to reality.!)

Shanaya: Ummm..!!!! Hello.!!!! Earth to Mr. Aditya Singh Oberoi.!!!! It is just a handshake!! Wake up.!!!!

Aditya: oh.! Umm..! Ya.! What.. Who.!! Wait..!!! Okay.!!!
Umm... Hello.!

(And I shook her hand..!! Man.!! She has one tight grip.!! And the look in her eyes! Wow.! And she smirks.! Wait.! Don't girls smile or blush.!!! No.! This girl is smirking.! SHE. IS. DIFFERENT..!!!! Why do I get a feeling my whole life is going to get changed.!!! This Tsunami named Shanaya is going to turn my world upside down.!!!! Oh God Adi.!!! Brace yourself.!!!!)

Shanaya: Finally.!!!! You took your sweet time to say hello.!! Okay now.! We need to talk some basic details before we get started... so what was I saying....... Mr. Aditya Singh Oberoi..!!!!
Hellooooo...... oh.. God.... not again..!!!

(Shit.! I again spaced out.! Didn't I.!!!! Okay..! Need to act normal.. need to act normal.! C'mon Adi boy.! Get a hold of yourself.! Oh! Shit.! Need to leave her hand..!! I left her hand..!

Aditya: Oh.! Um.. My apologies.!!
Sorry about that.... can we move towards the sitting area please.!!!

( I started to walk towards the sofa before the situation gets awkward and she followed me.!)

Shanaya: Sure.! So Let's see.... How should we start... General introduction I guess..!!!

(She said sitting across me... Man she has that aura ..!! It is so intimidating..! Okay okay.... Act cool and start the conversation..)

Aditya: I guess yes.! So I guess you will need my all details like my schedules, where I go, whom I meet on regular basis..! Etc etc....
Cz I know due to confidentiality reasons I and my PA Manav were not ready to share my personal information with your agency..!!

Aditya's POV end.

Manav's POV:

( I am observing what is going on and I could say that Adi is trying his level best to act cool and not get intimidated by this girl's aura.!! I haven't met someone like her man.!!! Adi just said that we need to discuss the details of his daily schedule so I knew my turn is next to explain to her everything as his PA as we haven't shared any information, I was about to start when she raised her one hand a bit and gestured with her hand to me to be quiet by looking straight in to Adi's eyes... what's with that look dude.!!! And she said something that shook all of us to the core.!)

Shanaya: No need! I already know everything about you Mr. Aditya Singh Oberoi! When I said general introduction! I meant mine..! As you need to know who will be with you as your bodyguard.! I know everything about you, your PA or say best friend Manav and your father Mr. Oberoi..!)

(WHAT THE HECK.!!! HOW.???? Wait is she playing.??? I need to know.! There is no way she knows everything about us.! We have tight security over here.! Nobody, I mean Nobody can break that security and get the information..! So I and Adi both spoke at the same time)

Aditya/ Manav: How..??? There is no way you know everything.!!

Manav: I understand you want to make your first impression on us.! But dude this is too much.! You cannot just bluff around and say that you know everything..!!!

( Her expression changed from cooled one to serious one.!!! Uh oh..! And then she smirked.! Man that smirk.!!! It is not a good sign..! Until now at least I have figured that out.! She is up to something)

Shanaya: Try me.!

( she said while raising one eyebrow)

Wait .....
Allow me to demonstrate..!!
You know I can't let go a chance to show my skills.!

Okay... whom should I start with....
Let's start with my client himself:
Aditya Singh Oberoi:
He is currently having a small vacation from his schedule as yesterday was his schedule wrap and was attacked yesterday itself.! I know you will say I might have got this information from the news channels.. well I agree with your point but what if I say that He will be doing 6 brand shoots starting tomorrow and have 3 photo shoots lined up so far to do in his vacation time... (Cut off by Aditya)

Aditya: wrong.! I have only 2 photo shoots! Not three.!

Shanaya: Nope.! It's 3!! Your PA just confirmed your 3rd photo shoot around 12:30 pm today.! Am I right Mr. Manav Shrivastav.???

(She said looking at me.!! How.... How did she know this.? Even Adi doesn't know about this as I didn't get a chance to tell him. Both Adi and her are looking at me and I am speechless... This girl is something.!!!)

Manav: ........

Shanaya: Well I will take it as a yes.!!!

Manav: Oh!! Umm... Yes.!

Aditya: MANAV..!!!!! Are you sure.!!!!

Manav: I just finalized it as you had an opening in your vacation schedule and we didn't get a chance to discuss this so wasn't able to inform you.!!!

Aditya: Fuck.!!! (He said while sitting on the sofa, he then realized he just cursed in front of a girl ..! So he apologized immediately.)

Aditya: oh.!! I am so sorry! I shouldn't have used a bad word in front of you!!!

Shanaya: Bad word.? Which one.?? Fuck.? Dude that is normal word okay.!!! Also it's about time you start behaving like normal person and stop being Mr. Goodie good.! Well it's a good start.! You started with yesterday right.! You used curse word yesterday for the first time in front of your father due to frustration.!!! Not bad.!! But we need to work on that...!!

(She said getting comfortable on the sofa, Aditya looked at his father asking whether he told her about yesterday , to it he just signed by zipping his mouth saying he didn't say anything.!! Dude what is this lady.!!!!!! Is she even normal..??)

Shanaya: So where was I.? Oh! Your photo shoots and opening in your schedule.. btw you still have openings for 3-4 more photo shoots if you want to take any ..! Like the one whom Manav you got a call yesterday night! I think their dates will work out with his opening in schedule.!!
( She said putting her sunglasses on her head..!! Wtf..!!!!! Is she real.! Even I don't know their dates! I just know it's a good opportunity so I just told them that we will think about it and inform them..!! I looked at Aditya and he seemed as if he has lost it and he stood up anger visible on his face... what is wrong with him.! He never looses his cool..! I am telling you he is changing man.!!!!)

Aditya: ENOUGH.!!!!
Who are you..!! How do you know all this.! I was going to interrogate you to get it out how you got my details and my family's details but this is too much..!!! How the fuck do you know all this..!!!!!
For God's sake..!!! WHO ARE YOU.!!!!!

( Me and uncle both stood up looking at this behavior! But she was as chilled as before sitting on the sofa..! Like really..? This all didn't effect her at all! She just said....)

Shanaya: Relaaax ..!!! No need to get hyper in this small thing.!!! You guys doubted my skills.! I got offended dude.! So just showed you a glimpse of it.!

(Now she stood up and kept both her hand in her pockets..! Must say... she has a style man.!! May be that's why she has that effect on us.!!)

Shanaya: You are assigned the TOP MOST bodyguard of our agency! Show some respect man.! I am not one your previous 10 bodyguards...!!! I am THE BODYGUARD who is going to keep you safe and get the culprit as well.!
Also..!
I can get anything from anywhere, whatever I want and at anytime..!
I have my ways.!! (She smirked! Aarrgh this smirk..!!!! I so hate it..! Listening to this Adi just sat down on the sofa and muttered..!)

Aditya: You are a psychopath.!!!

(True  words..! Wait she didn't got offended???? She smirked again as if she was expecting this..!!! WHAT IS WITH HER.?? Why can't I get her.! And by the look of Aditya's face..!! He is thinking the same.! But then she said by again sitting on the sofa and crossing her legs and putting both her hands together and touching the tip of her fingers on her chin.! )

Shanaya: Correction.!!! Not a Psychopath.!!! You are going to deal with " A HIGH FUNCTIONING SOCIOPATH!"
Alright.... so enough of my introduction and all... there is never going to be enough time if we start it.! Alright.! So cutting it short and getting to know you practically so I could calculate the actual amount of work I need to put in to save you.!!!!

(She said looking towards Adi, Wait what??? Why can't she speak like normal people.!!)

Aditya: What!!!? Care to explain please.!

( Adi is getting irritated, I could see that! But thanks for asking brother)

Shanaya: So basically I need to know you practically.! So get up!

Aditya: Sorry.!!!!

Shanaya: I said get up.!

( Adi got up..!)

Shanaya: Come right here... A little closer.!

(She said pointing towards a spot in front of her.!!
What is she up to.!? But anyways Adi moved to that spot and she spoke.)

Shanaya: So I know you have learned gymnastics since your young age and Taekwondo as well for your career.!!

Aditya: Yes! You got that right.!

Shanaya: Any good????

Aditya: what do you mean.?? Haven't you seen My movies???? I am the best when I perform action scenes!! I don't even use stunt double!

(As soon as he completed his sentence he got a punch on his right cheek.! Shit that must have hurt.!! She ..... she punched him.!! But why.????)

Aditya: What was...

(Cut off by another punch on left cheek.! Again by her.! What is wrong with her.. why is uncle not saying anything??? She was again going to hit him but he stopped her by holding her hand... Yesssss!!! There you go..!  Show her boy.! Show her who's the boss..!! But she again smirked and within fraction of seconds.. she switched the hand and now she is holding both of his hands by his back with just one of her hand and her other hand is locking Adi's head from the back... Oh my great lord.!! Can my poor brother breath.!!! In mid of all this she spoke..)

Shanaya: Reflex is too slow and your grip.!! .........Too light and..... not good enough to hold anyone for even a minute.!!!

(She released him.... he is breathing heavily to get more air.. I ran to him.... and yelled at her..)

Manav: Are you freaking out of your mind..???? You are his bodyguard.!!! You know ??BODYGUARD.! Your job is to save and protect him.. Not kill him.... Bloody Psychopath!!!

( she snapped back at me and this time I could see the anger in her eyes and voice... Damn she is scary.!! Should have kept my mouth shut.!)

Shanaya: I AM HIS BODYGUARD NOT HIS BABYSITTER.!!! He has to know his basics!!!!
Also.....
(She started to close the distance between me and her by taking one step at a time while saying each word and believe me I could feel all blood drown from my face with every step of hers towards me..)

Shanaya: I ....AM ....NOT ....A .....PSYCHOPATH!!!!!
I ....AM .....A ....HIGH ......FUNCTIONING .......SOCIOPATH!!!
And you..!!!!!!
(Pointing towards Adi....)
We need to work on your basic defense techniques!!!
You will need it often!!!
Get freshen up and see you after dinner at your gym inside your house!!
We won't be doing any exercise but just need to go through some basics with you.!!!
Also you......
( she said pointing me..)
YOU ....will .....stay .....out .....of...... it.!!!!!
I will get my stuff from my car and head towards my room!!!!

Manav: You are staying here?????

Shanaya: Gosh!! Please keep your mouth shut you are lowering the IQ of this whole street.!!!!

How else do you expect me to be with your Mr. Aditya Singh Oberoi 24*7 genius..!!!!

(Man that burned.!!! She insulted me right on my face.!!! The sarcasm though..!! Ouch.!!)

Manav: G..Got it.!!!!

Shanaya: Cool then.. See you soon.!

(She turned and moved towards the main door)

Aditya: What.... what was that..?????

Manav: A fucking Tsunami.!!!!!

(She yelled from the door while turning..)

Shanaya: For once I agree with you "genius " I am a Tsunami..... A monsterous one..!!!!!!

(And she left to get her stuff.... I checked to make sure she is actually gone before opening my poor mouth....)

Manav: Man she is scary..!!

Aditya: And sarcastic..!!!! (He said suppressing his laughter)

Manav: ha ha ha... very funny.!! Dude she literally used you as a punching bag.. don't forget.!!!

Aditya: But what she said is....... is right.!!!!!

Manav: Dude.!!! You are agreeing with that.. that Tsunami.???????

Okay.....
That's it for this chapter.!!!
Hope you enjoyed it.!!!
If so.. like and comment!!!
Till then...

Aadios Amigos..!
-HP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
627K 38.4K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.6K 88 10
NON-TAMIL READERS, THERE IS ENGLISH SUBTITLE BELOW EVERY TAMIL SENTENCE IN ITALIC BOLD FONT. --- எப்போதும் இதே பேச்சு தான்... class ல இருக்க ஒரு பயன...
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...