My Life (Completed)

By Shyfoe

Onika had a one night stand at the age of 17. She had a fake ID so, the person she was with thought she was 2... More

Chapter. 1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:9
Chapter: 10
Chapter:11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Bonus

Chapter:8

3K 153 80
By Shyfoe

Beyonce 🌼

"Hey you" beyonce tap the front desk with her key harshly. "Yes how may I help you?" The lady at the front desk asked.

"We are here to reporting a missing child" B said squeezing Nic hand getting impatient. "Okay I need your names and the child that's missing name" she said typing fast on the keyboard in front of her.

"I'm Beyoncé Giselle Knowles" the lady look back up in surprise, and smiled. "Oh" she said typing in her name.

"And you" she ask still looking at the computer

"I'm Onika Tanya Maraj" "and the missing child?" The lady asked.

"Our daughter name is Quinn Kordei Knowles. She been missing for 48 hours." Beyonce said clenching her jaw.

"Okay I'm put a police on your case let me see how's free" The lady said looking throw her computer one again.

Beyonce keep squeezing Nic hand. Nic looked up at Bey and she was spaced out looking at nothing and particular. Beyonce felt nic eyes on her so she look down and smiled at nicki. She then pulled nic into her hugging her.

"It's going to be alright she a really smart girl, she probably telling what to do then them telling her" nic said smiling pushing her head in B chest.

"Okay we have an office. Officer Parrish" they both nodded. "Go take a sit in the black room and she be there so y'all can give her more information" the lady said smiling and nodding to the black steel door.

They made they way to the door and sat down next to each other, with there hands still together.

About 10 minutes later a tatted light skin woman walked in with ear/shoulder hair length

"I'm officer Parrish and I will be working this case with you two" the officer said sitting opposite of them.

"So can one of you tell me what happened?" She asked looking up.

Nicki told her what happened and she wrote it all down.

"Wait Meek as in Meek Mill?" Parrish asked

"Yeah do you know him" nic said sitting up more in her sit.

"Yeah he been here so many times Im surprised he not here now" Parrish said pulling out a picture of Meek.

"Is this him?" Parrish asked sitting a picture down in front oh them.

Nicki nodded fast feeling tears in her eyes.

Beyonce pulled nic into her feeling herself get angry.

"I want everyone on this case I want my babygirl home, okay and if I don't get it hell going to be bought in this place" Beyonce said pulling Nicki up with her.

"Okay I'm I need a picture of Quinn and information" Parrish said a little scared at how dominant bey voice was.

They printed a picture off Nic phone.

Quinn Kordei Knowles
2 years old
Female
Brown eyes
27 pounds
D.O.B- April 14 2018
Missing on November 5 2020
Kidnap

We are looking for a black male 205lbs
6.16ft
Live in the NewYork area
His name Robert Rihmeek Williams
And hide by Meek Mill

"Thanks for everything" Nicki said to beyonce laying against her as they sat in the dark room waiting for them to leave.

"You welcome I will go to hell and back for you two" She said kissing nicki cheek. Nic blushed and sat up cause someone walked in.

"Um Ms.Knowles some people here said they know you and want to talk" some lady said.

"Okay" B said getting up but nicki stayed. "Come on" B said holding her hand out to nic. Nicki took it hesitant

They walked out the room and nic stayed behind her the hold time holding her hand tightly.

Nicki was Nevers she didn't know who will be on the other side of the door they was going through. She was just so paranoid.

They made it to the front and it was an older woman that looked just like B, another one that look like she can be her twin and one that was darker then the other but she was beautiful.

"Mom" B said pulling me with her she hugged her mother with one arm.

"What's going on Solange call me talking about you all over the news with some women talking about a child is missing" B mom said

"Yeah I got a daughter she's 2 and missing" I said

"When did you have a child?" Kelly asked

"I just found out today" Bey said

"Who by her?" Solange said pointing to nicki beyonce nodded and beyonce mom shook her head.

"How you know this your child she could be lying just to get money out of you, what if she found this child on instagram and calming it as yours HUH? B mom said walking around.

Nicki looked down and tenses up. Bey looked at Nic and pulled her into her. "Shes not lying mom I know this my child" B said trying to keep her cool.

"Have you gotten an DNA test?" Kelly asked.

"Right why are you just now finding out about this child" Solange said

"I KNOW THIS MY CHILD BECAUSE I CAN FEEL IT, I KNOW THIS IS MY CHILD BECAUSE I REMEMBER WHAT THE FUCK I DID WITH HER, THIS MY CHILD BECAUSE I JUST KNOW, SO IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE HER OR ME LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK" Beyonce yelled at her family.

They all looked shocked never have B yelled at them even if she was angry. They nodded and sat down.

Nic was still looking down. B lift her head up "Aye a queen never have her head hanging" B said nic smiled.

They walked back to the dark room with Kelly, Solange, and mama tiana.

"So we wait" Nic said sitting beside beyonce.

Ummmmm so yeah

Vote

Chiya 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 556 13
Onika Maraj is a little with no adult space because her parents never taught her or cared for her when she was a baby. Beyoncé is a world known singe...
226K 9.3K 32
Nicki (Onika) Maraj, 25, works at the strip club all night every night to support her two twins. Beyoncé, 28, is a player with a tough front involved...
1.1K 108 4
16 months. Endorsers players. 16 of the richest, tennis obsessed men give themselves 16 months to find a rookie-and train them to the national lev...
Soldier By N

Fanfiction

885 50 9
Beyoncé Knowles is an 18 year old from Houston and she is currently in New York for college. She wants to be a model and a fashion designer but her w...