Stuck With Mr. Billionaire

由 sleepytinker__

"Curiosity killed the kitty Miss Adams." My body stiffened. Slowly I turned around just to see Mr. Parker st... 更多

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1: It's All a Mess
CHAPTER 2: One Night Stand?
CHAPTER 3: A JOB
CHAPTER 4: Meeting Ryan Parker
CHAPTER 5: Stupid Me
CHAPTER 6: He has a Girlfriend?
CHAPTER 7: Friends?
CHAPTER 8: Plan No. 1
CHAPTER 9: My Baby
CHAPTER 10: An Apology
CHAPTER 11: Confused?
CHAPTER 12: Marry Me.
CHAPTER 13: I love you Nanny!
CHAPTER 14: Bitching About Him
CHAPTER 15: Wedding Day!
CHAPTER 16: Jerk!
CHAPTER 17: Bipolar
CHAPTER 18: Movie? Not so Exciting.
CHAPTER 19: He is Not that Bad
CHAPTER 20: His Secret Room
CHAPTER 21: Convincing the Devil
CHAPTER 22: Amusement Park!
CHAPTER 23: Panic Attack
CHAPTER 24: Complicated
CHAPTER 25: Comforting Her
CHAPTER 26: Cupcake Disaster
CHAPTER 27: Confused
CHAPTER 28: Evil Baby
CHAPTER 29: To the Park?
CHAPTER 30: Scared
CHAPTER 31: Guilt
CHAPTER 32: Shopping!!
CHAPTER 33: Birthday!!
CHAPTER 34: Safe when with him
CHAPTER 35: Shattered!
CHAPTER 36: I lost her forever
CHAPTER 37: The Letter
CHAPTER 38: Insect Bite
CHAPTER 39: Sharing Pain
CHAPTER 40: There's No 'Us'
CHAPTER 41: Staying Away
CHAPTER 42: Party Disaster
CHAPTER 43: Assumptions
CHAPTER 44: Broken Without You
EPILOGUE: Always with Each Other
NEW STORY!!!
A DEAL IN DISGUISE
ALESSANDRO
BILLIONAIRE'S REVENGE

CHAPTER 45: Yours Forever

402K 13.1K 3.2K
由 sleepytinker__

Last chapter
❤️❤️❤️❤️

************
BELLA PARKER

I don't know what this place is but whatever this is, it's just beautiful. There were flower petals along the path leading me to a table decorated beautifully. I was speechless looking at the view in front. A smile plastered in my face.

I started looking here and there searching for Liam, but I couldn't see him anywhere, I went to the edge, enjoying the view.

"Liam." I called but didn't get any reply.

"Liam, where are you?"

"You look beautiful." A voice came from behind me, when I turned around there he was, standing with his hands in his trousers pocket, looking very handsome in his black tuxedo. He looked at me from top to bottom and smiled.

"I have to agree my choices are really good when it comes to you." He said then slowly started making his way towards me looking just in my eyes, with a playful smirk on his face.

"Liam what is all this? And why so suddenly?"

He stood in front of me and tugged a few strands of my hair behind my ear then he bent down to kiss my cheek. "Because I don't think till now I have told you what are you in my life ."

"Bu-" Liam cuts me off by placing a finger on my lips.

"Shh..." He traced his thumb over my lip.

I waited for him to continue, Liam held both my hands in his.

"I don't know from where to start, I've never done this before." Liam took a deep breath.

This is the first time ever I have seen him getting nervous.

"I never thought that I would fall for someone, I never thought that I would find someone who can handle this Devil Parker, but then you came in my life. Bella, you are the woman who has taught me so many things. You know I thought it's just me who has all the responsibilities, but when I met you, you changed that thought of mine. You always kept smiling even when you were in the worst situation. You tried to remain happy with whatever you had. And me, I chose to become rude and mean to everyone. I thought that's the only way how everything works."

"I know we are completely opposite to each other but my heartbeat increases when you are around, I love to see your smile, I want to make you happy. You make me feel alive Bella, you make me want to fall in love, you do things to my heart Bella that no one has ever done. I feel things for you that I have never felt for anyone."

He paused for a moment then continued again "I know I was an ass to you before." I chuckled. "And I am sorry for everything I did to you. I really am. But at this point of my life, I can't let you go. I can't afford to lose you. I can solve any problem Bella, if you are by my side. I know I am complicated, and you are the only one who can handle me. So"

Liam then took a deep breath and moved away from me a little leaving my hands. He took out a small box from his pocket and sat on one knee in front of me, my breath stopped for a moment. He opened the box and there was a beautiful ring inside it.

"Be mine forever. Share my life with me." I could feel tears forming in my eyes. "And no leaving, not even thinking of leaving, the marriage thing is permanent." Liam said making me laugh.

"I'll be yours." I replied. He took my hand, putting on the ring on my finger he kissed the back of my hand.

He got up, pulling me by my waist he connected our lips. Kissing me passionately.

Suddenly I heard the sound of fireworks. I turned to my side and the view was beautiful. I turned to Liam with a surprised look "You did this?"

Liam shrugged and came behind me hugging me from back. I was just looking up at the beautiful view. Liam kissed my cheek "I love you."

"I love you too." I replied. I don't know for how long we stood in the same position but after sometime Liam whispered in my ear "Shall we continue our date Mrs. Parker."

I nodded with a smile.
-------------------------------------------------------------
After we were done with the food and all the talking, I asked Liam to take me down, he told me there was a beach down there. We were walking on the sand. Liam gave me his coat as it was really cold in here. Our hands were interwind to each other.

"You know I am really great." I said.

Liam turned to look at me "And why is that?"

"Umm... Like can you imagine The Liam Parker going down on his knees for me? Oh Jesus! I feel so proud of myself."

Liam rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Liam" I called him.

"Hmm." He replied.

"Thank you." I said.

His eyebrows furrowed "For what? I didn't do anything."

You did. And a thank you isn't enough for the things you have done for me.

I shook my head "Thank you for just... being there for me."

Liam chuckled "You've surely gone crazy."

I smiled.

Suddenly a thought crossed my mind.

Shit! I haven't yet told him. How can I forget this?

I stopped, when Liam realized that he too stopped and turned around with a confused look.

"I have something to tell you Liam." I said nervously.

Liam nodded.

I took a deep breath and placed his hand on my stomach. I bit my lip, waited for him to understand what I was trying to say. He gave me a confused look at first, then he processed what I was really trying to tell him, his eyes widened.

"No, you're not." He said with a surprised look.

I nodded.

"Fuck! I am going to be a father." He said with a wide smile on his face.

"Yes."

He picked me up in his arms and twirled with me. "I love you so much." Putting me down he held me by my waist and kissed me. "You can't even imagine how happy I am right now. I love you."

I pecked his lips and hugged him.

"Did you tell Ryan?" He asked.

"Not yet." I replied.

"Good. We are going to tell him together."

I nodded.

Liam rested his forehead against mine and said "Thank you."

The next day, me and Liam, we went to Ryan's room to tell him about our baby. We couldn't tell him yesterday because when we returned, he was already asleep. Waking Ryan up from his beauty sleep Liam asked him to get cleaned up and after he came back, he sat on the bed.

I was sitting beside him and Liam kneeled in front of him, holding both his hand.

"We have something to tell you." Liam said.

Ryan made a serious face and looked at me then at Liam then back at me then at  Liam again. "What? Wait. Did Mommy say 'no' to you last night? Did you not like what Dad did for you Mommy? Okay. Mommy give Dad one more chance, I promise this time I will prepare him. Just one more chance Mommy."

"I didn't say 'no'." I replied in a hurry.

"You talk too much these days." Liam said with a sigh. "Now listen to me."

Ryan nodded.

"So, have you ever thought that if you had a younger brother or sister, then how would it be?" Liam asked.

"But I don't have one so I don't think about it."

I smiled.

Liam stared at Ryan with a blank face then said "Okay. Let's think about it now. If you have a younger sibling what would you do?"

Ryan thought for sometime then replied "Play, watch movies and also being the elder one scold him or her."

"That's all?" Liam asked.

"Till now yes." Ryan said.

"Okay fine let me get this straight to you."

Ryan nodded. "I was trying to tell you the same thing, you are just complicating things." Ryan then put one hand on Liam's shoulder and said "Don't worry whatever it is I can take it. I am brave enough to do that."

Liam rolled his eyes. "You want it straight then the straight thing is you are going to have a younger sibling."

Ryan nodded casually. "Okay." Then he processed it for sometime in his head. "Wait. What?"

"Yes."

Ryan looked at me for confirmation and I nodded my head with a smile, he then looked at Liam then again me then back at Liam.

"JESUS CHRIST! I WILL HAVE A SISTER!" Ryan yelled on top of his voice.

"Stop shouting. It's not confirmed yet that it's gonna be a sister or a brother." Liam said.

"It's going to be a sister. I know."

Liam's eyebrows furrowed.

Ryan said "Because I want a sister I know it's gonna be a sister. I AM SO HAPPY MOMMY." He yelled and hugged me.

Ryan kissed my cheek and said "I love you to infinity Mommy."

"I love you too baby." I replied.

"That's not fair, all love to Mommy? Nothing for Dad." Liam whined like a baby.

Ryan and I giggled. "Dad is behaving like a baby. Come on Dad, you can join us too."

Liam came up and sat on the bed making Ryan sit on his lap.

"Let's have a family hug." Liam said pulling me to him.

-------------------------------------------------------------

After our lunch, Ryan went up to his room to complete his homework and Liam was in the living room doing something on his phone. I was in the kitchen talking to Maria, after talking to her I made my way towards the living. I was halfway to the living room when I saw Asher talking to Liam, the conversation looked really serious.

I went a little closer.

"Sir this is what we found." Asher said and handed some papers to Liam.

Liam looked at the papers carefully then replied "I think this is enough. Give these to the cops and also hand the driver to them."

"Yes sir. But sir I don't think she will do something again."

"She might not do anything but I can't take any risk when it comes to Bella. I have promised someone that I will keep her safe and that someone trusted me with the most precious thing in her life, so I can't let her down."

My heart melted, I knew who this someone is. Liam made a promise to Nanny on our wedding day that he'll take care of me.

I smiled.

"Just hand all the evidences to the cops and the rest is their duty."

Asher nodded. "By tomorrow you'll get the news of her being in the prison."

Liam nodded and Asher left.

"How did I get this lucky to get someone like you?" I questioned myself looking at Liam who was sitting on the couch looking at his phone.

I made my way to Liam and took his phone away. Liam was shocked by my sudden action.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

I sat on his lap, he held me and smiled. I pecked his lips and smiled back.

Liam's raised his brows "Why are you behaving so strangely."

I shrugged "I don't know" Resting my head on his chest I said "I feel safe here."

Liam just shook his head, kissing me on the top of my head.

At night, Liam was in his office and I was on the terrace sitting on the couch. I love this place so much, it gives me relief when I am here.

I was staring at the sky with a smile.

"Nanny, I know you're watching everything. I am happy. I am so happy, you were right about him, he is good. Not just good but he is amazing, he loves me, he cares for me and that's all I need."

"You know I am gonna have a child and I am so scared. The thought of carrying a life inside me is so amazing but still it scares me. I hope I can protect my baby, I hope I can be a good mother."

"Of course, you'll be a good mother." A voice came from behind me. I turned around to see Liam leaning against the wall and staring at me with a smile.

I gave him a sad smile. He made his way towards me, taking a seat beside me he said "I know you'll be a good mother Bella."

I nodded looking down fidgeting with my fingers.

Liam held my hand and pulled me to him. I found myself sitting on his lap again with my arms wrapped around his neck. He kissed my cheek.

"What is it?" He asked.

I bit my lip "I don't know. I am just not sure whether I am ready for this or not. I am scared."

His hold on my waist tightened, holding my chin he made me look at him "You can do this Bella. You don't have to be scared I am with you whatever it is I'll always be with you. As I said we'll face all the problems together. Okay?"

I nodded smiling.

He stared at me for sometime "I hope I can keep this smile on that beautiful face forever."

I crashed my lips against his. His hand came up to cup my cheek kissing me back.

When we were out of breath I pulled away and rested my forehead against his "I love you Liam."

He smiled and replied "I love you too Bella."

************

So this was the last chapter and with this we come to the end of another story.

A cute happy family...

Hope you guys liked the chapter and the story too.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.

Epilogue will be out on Tuesday till then....

Stay safe!
Love you all!❤

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1.3M 42K 59
Oliver, leave me. I have to go inside", I said making a failed attempt to free myself. "What is wrong with...", and the rest of the words got lost as...
7.5M 270K 69
"I AM NOT MARRYING YOU MR. KNIGHT AND THAT'S IT" I yelled. From where did you get this much courage that too in front of him? My my someone is trying...
2.2M 66.8K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
233K 6.7K 36
"Woah love if you wanted a photo that bad should have just asked" he says looking down at me, his hazel brown eyes scan my body and a smirk started t...