addiction - draco malfoy

By milliebobbyjohnson

'just leave me the fuck alone elizabeth' handles themes of body image, sex, suicide, self harm, eating disor... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one
fourty two
fourty three
fourty four
fourty five
fourty six
fourty seven
fourty eight
fourty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
announcement

sixty two

1.4K 68 36
By milliebobbyjohnson

i fell asleep quickly that night, waking up, or so i thought, in the countryside. i grinned. peter.

'long time no see little sister' he grinned, laughing as i rugby tackled him into a hug. 'where have you been?' i demanded, flopping down in the chair next to him. 'yeah, we need to talk about that' he said solemnly all of a sudden 'somethings wrong?'

'wrong?' i asked, ignoring the knot of anxiety that had just formed in my stomach 'what do you mean wrong? is that why you haven't been to see me for weeks? what's happened?'
'i tried to see you' he told me 'i swear i did. but i couldn't. something was blocking me'.
'i haven't been doing drugs. i've lost the spirit completely' i said hesitatingly, somehow worried he'd be mad at me 'i'm sorry. that's probably why'. he shook his head. 'that's not why. i've seen you before when you were sober. i can't get to the school at all, i couldn't get into your dreams. i thought maybe you were dead'. 
'i thought you were dead too' i sighed 'i was worried'.
'it's like someone's pushing me out? if that makes sense' he shrugged 'i honestly don't know. i've never felt anything like it before'.

i sighed. 'things are weird at school too. emma's missing'.
'emma? your friend? how long for?'
'over a week. i can't get into her dreams, draco won't let me do drugs to try'.
'good' peter nodded 'i'm glad he's got some common sense'
'what?' i snapped 'that is not good. i don't even know if emma's alive or not, and if she is she's in danger. i could save her'.
'no you couldn't' peter said, trying to reason 'you're not strong enough to hold her yourself for more than ten seconds at a time, maybe not even that now if whatever is affecting me affects you too. that's only enough time to see if she's alive or not, not enough to get any kind of effective information from her about how to get to her'.
'but that's good' i protested 'i would know if she's alive or not?'
'so you would send yourself into a relapse just to know if she was alive?' i nodded 'so you could do what? sit in your room and think about how she was alive somewhere, in danger, and you couldn't get to her? there's nothing you can do for her elizabeth'. i was silent now, staring at him. i hated when he made sense.

'it's not worth a relapse for ten seconds of closure' he said softly 'in fact, it's not even closure. it's the opposite. draco's talking reason elizabeth. he just cares about you'.
'it doesn't make it any less shitty' i huffed.
'i know' he shrugged 'and it's awful, and i'll try my best to find her. but maybe, you should prepare for the worst'. that caught my attention, draco and peter clearly weren't united on that front. draco had told me to stay positive, that emma would be coming back. peter clearly, didn't agree.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 1.6K 37
"He distracted her from her need to know the unknown." When Hermione Granger is kidnapped at Malfoy Manor, Voldemort puts Draco Malfoy in charge of h...
25.7K 1.4K 200
your chats will be pending until lightningboy adds you as a friend 'i love you. i'll see you in another lifetime' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ after gett...
1K 21 11
Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy were enemies for 7 years, but after the war Harry decides it would be better if they try to be friends. so one night Ha...
50.5K 939 37
"It doesn't need to be fucking hard Elara I love you and you love me. I will never even look at another woman as long as I live I don't need anyone b...