๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฎ๐ฌ | ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข...

By un-essential

"๐‘ฐ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Œ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‰๐’–๐’“๐’• ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†... More

meet your characters <3 // music for the story
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70

17

36.8K 494 761
By un-essential

Instagram

36,829 likes
valpal lol does it look like I've been crying😉
View all 2,829 comments

valpal lol y'all maybe im just being over dramatic

valpal nah im just really sad :(

valpal WHY AM I ALWAYS CRYING ON SOCIAL MEDIA ewww

user  LMAO VAL I hope you're okay

user Aw Valeria

willowsofia not you crying on this rainbow app
>valpal girl bye-

user omg no why are you sad :(

____________________________________

"What happened yesterday? You were so angry when we left and I didn't even get to ask what happened." Willow asked me. It was the next day, and I was just sitting in the bed the whole morning. I showered and cried a little, but after that I was just scrolling through old photos I had with Nick and Vinnie. Then I got angry but my anger turned into sadness so I've just been laying there looking at the picture of me and Vinnie.

"First off, as soon as we got to the party I walked around for like an hour or so talking to random people I haven't seen in a while. Then I saw Avani and everyone else so I went over greeting them. Amelie saw me and kind of just rolled her eyes as if I've done something to her and so I just was like lol okay I'm gonna fucking leave before I get mad. But before I left I was feeling a bit spicy so I bumped into her before leaving and then she called me a bitch when I was leaving. But that's not even what reallyyy got me going!" I state.

"What more could've possibly happened?"

"Right after that whole situation, I was walking out and then someone taps me. I turn around and it's fucking Nick. He just stood there before saying hey and I got mad and tried walking away, but then he grabbed me! He fucking grabbed my arm! So I snatched it away and told him to not touch me because he knows how much I hate that, to which he responded, "I'm sorry". I laughed in his face and was like, ' are you saying sorry for grabbing me or for betraying you best friend', and then he says 'both'. When I tell you I got so mad!! He has three months to apologize or just at least tell me the truth from the beginning and he didn't!" Just retelling the story was making me so upset. I didn't want to think about it anymore but I needed to get it off my chest.

"Nick should've just told you from the beginning. Y'all were literally so good! I really expected more from him." Willow states.

"That's not even all. So after that whole thing with Nick I went outside and sat alone just thinking, and I cried a little as well." Before I could even finish Willow gives me a 'are you deadass' face and I just look away, but I continue.

"Stop. But yeah, when I went outside I sat there and Vinnie comes out and tried talking to me about everything and he apologized but I couldn't look at him the same. He basically pulled a Mason on me, and he was the last person I expected to do that. Then I told him that if he wanted to make things work out, he should let me go..." I finally say, causing Willow to look at me with wide eyes. "Why are you looking at me like that." I question.

"Because you don't mean that! You've liked Vinnie for a while, but you didn't let it happen because you were still with Mason, which is totally understandable, you're a loyal girl even if Mason deserved for his heart to be broken." Willow tells me.

"No one deserves for their heart to be broken." I retort.

"Mason is a dickhead and he hurt you. Physically and mentally. I don't wanna hear you defending him on what he 'doesn't deserve' because frankly he didn't deserve you, and I've told you that even when you were with him." Willow was right. Mason wasn't a good boyfriend and I was always being hurt by him but I still loved him because at that time, I felt like I couldn't tell anyone. I was scared and didn't know anything about relationships so I just did whatever he wanted, even if I didn't want to. Willow also pushed me to breakup with him and pursue Vinnie instead because he was more of the gentleman type, even though he hasn't acted like it.

"Okay, fine you're right. But either way, it's said and done now. I can't take it back because after that he told me what you said, that I don't mean that, and so I simply told him well I'll do it for you and then that's when I got you and we left." I tell her. What was I gonna do now? I already told him I didn't wanna see him or hear him anymore.

However before Willow answers me I get a FaceTime  call from Charli.

"Hello?" I say answering the phone.

"Did you see Vinnie's instagram today!?" She says, sounding ecstatic. "No... Why what happened?"

"Oh my fucking god. Oh shit- sorry Charli." Willow says for swearing. "What?! What's going on?" I ask frantically. "Girl look!"

1,829,929 likes
vinniehacker to valeria montoya: im sorry that I hurt you. im sorry that i betrayed you. im sorry i couldn't be the guy that you deserve. im sorry for being stupid and not thinking about how my selfish actions can easily hurt the people closest to me. i cared/ and still do care deeply about you and i can't believe that i ever had to choose between two people when you were always the first choice. obviously the way things played out, it looks like you were my second but you never were that. i wish you could see how sorry i am. i hurt you though and i know you need your time to heal. 3 months have gone by and i can still see how much pain your in, but like i told you before, im not giving up. you told me to let you go and i had a whole 24 hours to think about it, but im sorry that's something i can't do. letting you go means letting the only good thing in my life go away forever and i can't let that happen. if im going to be selfish about anything, it's going to be with how much I care about you. i know i don't deserve your forgiveness but im begging you, to at least talk to me. i miss you everyday, and these past 3 months without you have been shit. please please please forgive me. im on my hands and knees.

[Comments on this post have been disabled]

____________________________________

"Aw Charli she's crying!!!" Willow says through tears of her own. "What the fuck, I told him to leave me alone why does he have to care so much about me." I cry, wiping at my eyes.  (LMAO please don't take this in the wrong way, she loves that's he cares for her but she feels that he's making it hard for her to move on when in reality he's keeping her in tune with her true feelings)

"You just said it yourself, Val. Believe it or not, Vinnie cares about you. He fucked up badly, and he doesn't deserve for you to forgive him so easily, but he's trying and y'all should try to talk. You don't have to date him, maybe y'all are better off as friends, but in order for you to feel better you have to fully forgive and not just say you do. Same with Nick. I understand he's your best friend, and he hurt you, but you have to forgive in order to move on... But that's all up to you." Willow says comforting me.

"I just wish I didn't have to go through all of this." I sniff.

"You're going to be fine... just think about what I said."

***

heyy :)

surprise update lol

i wrote that whole vinnie insta paragraph and was so wrapped up in it that i forgot i was writing lmaoo

but besides that i wanna give a huge thank you for ALMOST 10k READS?! THATS INSANE!!

i wrote this story what? almost a month ago thinking that it was going to fail but y'all liked it so I'm happy :)

thank you for reading this, I'm excited that I can keep writing it, and knowing that at least one person is excited when i update reallyyy gets me goi so again thank you.

vote comment and share?

mwah💖😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 75 30
Sequel to Mission. Please read Mission before reading this story or it won't make sense. "He's in a place called 'The Void,' a place where time does...
119K 4.9K 198
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
250K 4.3K 30
Unknown: why am I in a group chat called idiots with a bunch of strangers at 2 am? Or, where a girl gets added to a group chat with a bunch of TikTok...
271K 4.4K 50
in which carmen adams, a girl with a smaller account on tik tok, dms her tik tok crush, vinnie hacker, everyday until he finally responds.