π—§π—˜π—”π—–π—›π—˜π—₯ π—’π—•π—¦π—˜π—¦π—¦π—œ...

By screamjukebox

Andriana Belle Decker, a sixteen years old High school student. Perfect family. Perfect part time job. Perfec... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ•π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ—
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π„πˆπ†π‡π“
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ππˆππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ππˆππ„π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π…πˆπ•π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π’πˆπ—
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π„πˆπ†π‡π“
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜ ππˆππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ π…πˆπ•π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ π’πˆπ—
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ π„πˆπ†π‡π“
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ ππˆππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘π“π˜
𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 π‚π‘π„πƒπˆπ“

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜ πŽππ„

651 19 0
By screamjukebox

Belle's bedroom. She sits on the study chair as her eyes keep staring at the music box she received earlier.

Second past turn into minutes later and minutes later turn into an hour, the music box still hadn't changed the shape.

Belle didn't bother to go downstairs for dinner. She didn't even realize what time it was and she didn't care about anyone around her or around the house.

All she curious was.. is this music box.

"BELLE!"

She jolted from the chair, shocking then turned where the door stood. Belle's mom is standing there, her face looks weird.

"What buffoon are you staring at? (walk closer to Belle) a music box? it didn't change the shape if you look at it longer than you thought. It still looks the same if you keep staring at that thing".

Belle swallowed, her mom spoke back. "Your dad has been asking you honey. You didn't go downstairs for dinner. Is this what you were doing all along, staring at that thing".

"Is dinner time already?" ask Belle confused, get herself awake from this dream. "I thought it was past dinner".

"Your soul is trapped inside that music box. You didn't say anything since you got back from school, Belle I am worried! you not yourself again, all I see is a disturbing mind, a disturbing face that you didn't tell me. You need to tell me right now young lady!"

Belle's mom gently reaches the music box and opens it. The song comes out, and her face suddenly changes.

"This song is from my mother, how did it get in here I mean inside this music box".

"You tell me. That was what I was thinking right now, it disturb me. Where did they get this? this is our family song mom! how they know about this song".

"I don't know honey. Please don't ask me. I don't know, your grandma is long gone so I can't ask her".

Belle's mom studied the music box as the song repeated it. "I remember this song when I was a kid, my mom used to sing this to me whenever I was scared. It comforts me".

Sighs. "The truth was we didn't tell anyone about this Belle, this is just a song, a kids song you know. Should I explain that to you?" Belle shakes head no. "Good. Who will give you this anyway?"

"Someone sent it to me as a delivery man did. I also believe this sender was watching me receive this (sighs) you was right about going to the police station mom, Emma does say the same for my own protection at least from this.. creature".

"I told you I was right honey. After school we are going okay, bring all of what you receive for this stranger. It's for evidence and the police will take the statement".

Belle's mom touched her back with a smile. "You going down honey, your dad is waiting for you for dinner".

Belle nods, pushing aside the music box, her mom out of the room. In a minute, she follows her mom to the dining room.

The next day. Belle's mom drove the car straight to the police station with Belle beside her after school.

Moments later, Belle's mom parks the car aside outside the police station, turning off the engine she turns to look at Belle.

"Are you ready to do this honey?" ask Belle's mom to her. "Okay, let's do this".

They went inside the station, her mom was looking for the officer who could help them. The station is pretty busy, people are reporting their statements, shouting, flirting with the officers.

Crimes are everywhere and disturbing.

Belle and her mom are looking for the empty seat, sitting there while watching the scene and now they're waiting.

"What the hell is wrong with these people lately? (whisper Belle's mom) we cannot sit here while they do not notice us".

"You got better ideas to get their attention mom?"

Suddenly Belle's mom screams like hell and starts running around the room. The officer's eyes make contact toward the mother and then she stops, grinning at herself.

"Well yes thank you for your attention officer's. I would like to report". her smile grew wider, lowered her glasses to a crooked nose.

Moments later. "A report ma'am? (clicking the pen) about what?" Belle's mom studied the officer from his head to his hand. Charming. "Officer Zeck, what can I help you with?"

"Stalking".

His eyes met Belle's mom then to Belle. He spoke. "Okay. I would ask you a few questions, any evidence that you are being stalked or been followed or anything you can describe this matter, fact what you see and what you saw. By whom".

"Yes, my daughter. She suddenly receives Roses everyday from strangers, my daughter isn't an artist and is not famous enough. Whenever she goes, she get this Roses from people. Like suddenly. And yesterday she received this (show officer the music box) a music box. Also there is a card attached to the Roses and the music box my daughter gets".

Officer Zeck read the card, he said this. "What the point is that maybe someone likes your daughter and has a crush on her that she doesn't admit or know".

"How old are you, Officer Zeck? Have you ever heard this song from another country? even on the radio? Of course not. This song was originally created by my mother and she's dead. So you tell me how this person got this song from our family and published this into the music box".

The officer shrugged. Belle's mom continued. "So you don't know officer pity. I thought you would know everything (smirking) then tell me Officer.. Zeck. I was thinking this stranger might be watching my daughter right now".

"Now? Do you have any thoughts? someone you knew".

"I am. Apparently I don't have proof to point at him. So I ask you to do your job, Officer Zeck".

"I can't submit this statement to my boss like this unless you do".

"Do you have a child? (the Officer wanted to answer this but she cut him off) I bet not. Well if you had, imagine that someone had been watching her, receive those gifts, the Roses and she lives in fear. Then what will you do to her as a father? you protect her the same way I do now to my daughter".

Officer Zeck loses his own word. Belle apologizes to him. "Please sir. My mom is just afraid of my safety. I mean I may have someone watching me because it knows everything about my life. My mom was right, we can't give any information or a description but.. I need you to know this".

Moments later. Officer Zeck leaned his back on the chair. Belle told the truth about Victor Gibson toward the officer. Belle's mom was shocked had she heard right or not from her daughter. Didn't she believe that Gibson will do such a thing toward Belle, she trusts him completely as a teacher and now everything Belle was told is unforgivable.

"What if he attacks me after he knows where I was or he sues me for not having proof to connect all this matter". ask Belle to Officer Zeck. "I just told you what I have been through".

"Here is the thing Belle. Can I call you Belle?" She nodded yes. "We should check his background first, where he lived, who his wife is, everything. If proof Victor Gibson was involved we arrested him. If he wasn't involved in this matter we keep continuing or we close the cases. I got your statement in my files".

Belle bite her lips. "What if he was sort of saying that I was delusional?"

"What do you mean?"

"Manipulated. He can manipulate people's mind, gaining their trust on him like my mom does (Belle turns to her mom) what should I do then Officer".

"We start our investigation first, Belle. It depends (his eyes on Belle) just one more thing I should remind you young girl, if he files a lawsuit against you without solid evidence involving himself, you have to understand that he can drag you to the court and demand a shameful lawsuit. It also involves the affairs of the judge and those involved. So, that pretty much involves lots of money to pay him".

Belle and her mom lean back silently. Officer Zeck spoke back. "We call you then. Leave it to us".

"Will you not send any patrol car toward our house officer?"

"Not until we meet this man first. For this music box we keep it as evidence or you want to have it back?" Belle shakes her head yes, the officer pushes the music box to her. "It's beautiful by the way".

Belle snorted, said. "Beautiful but dangerous. I keep this music box because it reminds me of my grandma, she used to sing me this song when I was a little girl".

"Good to know". Officer Zeck nods understanding. "This is my number, call me if you feel threatened or anything suspicious around you. I will or the patrol car will be there". he smiled.

Decker's house. Later. Belle's dad hears them back to nowhere. Then he saw his wife figure walk to the living room where he is now. He asked.

"Where have you two been? (as Belle standing behind her mom) you didn't call".

Sighs. Belle's mom said. "We went to the police station".

"What! why, what happened!?"

Belle then rushed upstairs as her mom took a seat beside her dad. Her face was uncomfortable.

"Oh Roger, you were right about Gibson".

"I am. So?"

"Belle she.. I was shocked when she told the officer this. Gibson he.. he might be.. touch.. I mean he.. he assaulted our daughter".

"WHAT!" Belle's dad shouts, does he hear crystal clear about this. "What do you mean assault on our daughter, our Belle! what!"

She breathed, "Did you know our daughter recently got those gifts from someone?"

"I thought it was her friends who gave it to her as a friendship present or from Emma". Belle's mom shakes her head no. "Then who is it?"

"I don't know Roger. The police open for investigation toward Gibson whether he did or not".

Belle's dad nods understanding. "So we now suspect him for doing this? I told you Marianne we cannot trust someone we barely knew, he may look normal upon our eyes, wearing a tie and suits but somehow he is the crazy obsession that we don't know".

"Yes. I am sorry Roger, I should listen. But there are consequences if we make that report against him. Oh my God Roger".

Belle's dad smiled, he said. "I know you were afraid. I am too. Belle is the only daughter we have in our life, I couldn't lose her, we can't lose her Marianne. I know the consequences if he didn't do anything to assault Belle, he will file the cases against us back. I know that but as a precaution we all wanted the best for our daughter".

Belle's mom nodded with a fake smile, and he spoke back. "Let them do their job Marianne. If proof Gibson hadn't done so, we seek an apology. I know it is hard.. but we have to".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 992 109
Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the mafia, carried a heart that yearned desper...
679 61 30
For 18 year old, Claire Willow she thought her life was perfect. Until one day the school had a blood drive, everything changed. Claire and her six f...
427 7 44
Started: March 14, 2022 Ended: August 21, 2022 Please leave a vote! "I like her not her dad" Warning: cringy I wrote this when I was really young s...
9K 115 14
y/n so happens to fall in love with her friends roommate and he so happens to like her back, soon she finds out he's a killer and doing all the killi...