Coincidental Mess || BTS FANF...

cherry_blossom76

"What! We should tell the police about it." "But I don't think it would be better that way." ... Еще

Chapter 1: Unexpected
Chapter 2 : Hurt
Chapter 3 : Left
Chapter 4 :Texts
Chapter 5 : Memories
Chapter 6 :Work
Chapter 7 : Someone
Chapter 8: Miss you
Chapter 9: Fantasie
Chapter 10: Bother
Chapter 11: Surprise
Chapter 12: Clumsy
Chapter 13: Angel
Chapter 14: With Her
Chapter 15: Past
Chapter 16: Queen
Chapter 17: Curious Child
Chapter 19: War of mind
Chapter 20: Celestial
Chapter 21: Frozen Dessert
Chapter 22: Mr.Insane
Chapter 23: Dangerous than Yoongi
Chapter 24: Ravishing
Chapter 25: Daddy Material
Chapter 26: Brat
Chapter 27: What If
Chapter 28: Boss
Chapter 29: Not your pup
Chapter 30: Vulnerable
Chapter 31: Devil's trap
Chapter 32: Wildest Dream
Chapter 33: Sinful
Chapter 34: Irresistible
Chapter 35: Coincidental
Chapter 36: Hornier
Chapter 37: Friends with Benefits
Chapter 38: Betrayal
Chapter 39: Flashbacks
Chapter 40: Maybe

Chapter 18: Fair Game

184 53 95
cherry_blossom76

"Age is no guarantee of maturity"

Y/N's P.O.V

Half-laying on the couch, my eyes trailing on the thumbnails of the movies displaying on the TV screen. A bowl of gummy candies on my lap. The comfy cushion under me. That's all I could remember.

Until a pretty face hovers in front of my view as I squint my eyes in disbelief.

Yuri.

A faint smile grasps my face instinctively.

"I almost forgot that you are here," I utter with my raspy voice followed by a yawn.

"Of course you did. Spending more time in your dreamland even though I'm here." She spats out bitterly.

"Did I fall asleep?" I ask myself. Realization incises me slowly making me remember the fact that I fell asleep on my couch at that moment.

"No, you died a while ago." She mutters sarcastically. Not giving an inkling of care on her words, I engage myself in stretching my body at different awkward angles.

"Let me die again for a while," I state as I settle myself on the comfort of the couch attempting to sleep again.

"No. Don't you dare." She challenges. A tingling sensation of déjà vu rushes through my vein hearing her words.

No.

She won't do that.

I try to convince myself.

But little did I know I was too late.

Grabbing another cushion, she jumps on the couch, making me whimper underneath her body.

"Jeez...you are heavy. Get off from me." I cry out. But being the little cruel monster she is, she stays there still, contemplating her words.

"How could you forget about the lunch appointment we made?" She hits me with the cushion as she continues, " And how could you even sleep like this when I'm here?" She blabbers. The saga of hitting me with the cushion continues.

"I'm giving you 10 minutes." She pants, beating the shit out of me." Phew! You are troublesome." As she grows bored of hitting me with the cushion, she gets up from the couch.

Fine.

You started this.

Before she could get up, I grab her, pulling her back into the couch. But this time, she was under me while I was hovering over her body. Weaponizing myself with a cushion, I get myself ready for the war. An unexpectedly loud dark chuckle escapes from me that echoes the whole room, scaring away all the demons.

"Well...let me confirm that I'm troublesome," I say. Voice lacing with the eagerness of taking revenge as well as actions. But not long after, she also arms herself with a pillow.

And the fair game begins.

But suddenly, the infuriating creaking sound of the door disrupts our childish fight. As we both bob our heads toward the person who just entered.

"Oops...Sorry. Wrong time." Jimin apologizes. Quickly turning back as if he is preventing his eyes from seeing some unholy stuff.

I swear I could see a hint of pink on his cheeks.

But why?

"Ah! Get off from me." Yuri pushes me. The sudden realization of reality belabors me with its fists. I was on top of her lap while she was holding my collar, which caused three buttons to unhook. Her lip tint messed up as well as our hairs.

That seems so wrong.

This is embarrassing.

"Uh...when did you come here, Chim?" I ask, changing the topic. But inside, the embarrassment is burning me to ashes.

"I just came here as Yuri invited me to lunch." Jimin hesitantly responds. And the thick air of awkwardness glooms the atmosphere.

"Oh! Great. I should get ready now." I state, cutting through the thick atmosphere. My feet threatening my body to run off from this situation.

||

Author's P.O.V

The soft breeze carries the fragrance of the moist soil along with the independent leaves dancing in the air. The hues of red and orange leaves were ornamented on the trees as if it were carnival for them. The soft woof mingles with the wind as some people brought their dogs for a walk. Along with the romance of couples and joys of families filled the atmosphere.

This park is shredded with the bond of the breathtaking beauty of nature.

"You could've invited us at dinner or something," Yoongi complains. His gaze set on the surroundings of the park as he walks by.

The decisions of the majority led them to a small walk around the park. It's pleasant though as they were so absorbed in the surroundings. No matter how much they complain about their little lunch gathering, deep down they really appreciate it.

"Why? Isn't it great here?" Yuri asks with a frown. Another pleasant silence conceals them from their current thought.

"You should come home, Yoongi." Yuri starts. Taking a seat on a swing, swaying with the creaking sound.

"Why?" Yoongi states. He acquires the dangerously expressionless face right at that moment.

Void of emotion.

But his eyes still carries the hint of emotion which he attempts to hide.

The pleasant atmosphere soon turns into an intense one as Jimin and Y/N shift uncomfortably on their place. They could sense where this conversation is going. The staring contest between them seems never-ending.

Until Yuri's expression softens as she sets her gaze on her feet.

"Mom and Dad misses you so much," Yuri mutters softly. The obdurate empty expression plasters Yoongi's face. But his eyes were pliable from the start of the conversation.

He also wants to visit them.

He also misses them.

But he has his own dreams. That he vows to follow them to the end of the world.

He wants to express his words in a different way.

His feelings in a little different way.

He wants to combine his career and his passion.

He wants to be a rapper.

"I...uh...I think I should get some coffee." Y/n excuses. Her words cutting through the thick atmosphere.

" Let me go with you." Jimin proposes only to escape from the situation. But both Yuri and Yoongi seem to be in sinking in their own thoughts, barely noticing Y/n and Jimin's excuses to escape this situation.

"No...You stay here. Just look at their gaze. They could murder each other at any moment. Besides, I'm gonna be back shortly." Y/n whispers as a matter of fact. Even though Yuri and Yoongi are barely noticing their existence at the moment.

And with that, Y/n succeeds in escaping from that awkward situation. Unlike Jimin who just stands there, pretending to enjoy the surroundings.

"Not now. I would visit them...just not now." Yoongi finally responds with a heavy breath. Staring into space.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

11.2K 577 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...
INSANE ✓ 𝖊

Детектив / Триллер

41.2K 3.5K 20
[BTS] [COMPLETED] ❝ are you feeling safer now that i am all locked up? ❞ - in which a boy believes that he has the right to kill /locked up in a bui...
11.5K 1K 40
❪BTS - 방탄 소년단❫ ❝His dreams come true, so do his 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴.❞ •••• BTS FF A Horror + Mystery + Suspense (au) Highest Ranking: (yet to come)...
2.5M 164K 59
[ PARK JIMIN ] "Are you sure it's just empathy? Are you sure you're not feeling... attracted to me?" There was a shift in his voice as it became more...