Yes! That's what she said.

By bookbuster7

THE BRIDE I am nervous but excited to marry him. My heart beat skips whenever I see him. There are so many pe... More

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 22

1.3K 40 0
By bookbuster7

Her questions made me feel uneasy. She asked me about if I was happy with marriage what I was looking out from my life partner but I never asked her same.

I kept myself busy with work. She didn't come to office or if she came I never saw her. I can't fullfill her expectations as husband but I can be her friend and good companion. It was my responsibility to look after her. It was not her fault that my father directly or indirectly forced me to marry her.

Everyone asked different questions about her likes and dislike but I had no idea. Mom and chachi asked me couple of times to select saree and dress for her which I randomly selected. Reyansh asked me about honeymoon bookings. Tanya asked about what gift I will give Kiara on wedding night.

Honeymoon and wedding night was something I had thought about when I said yes for marriage. It would be difficult to avoid such questions in near future.

One day mom asked if I had talked with her if she wanted to change something in my bedroom than I should call interior designer. I took her number from her phone and called her to check for the same.

I called her late that night she picked up the call. It seemed that she was angry with me about something. She joked about coloring my bedroom wall pink. I had to give her taste of her medicine. I asked about honeymoon destination. It was confim that she was uncomfortable with this question. I tried to comfort her the best way I could.

We started talking on regular basis. She was going to shift her office in my building from next month after marriage. Dad wanted her to head finance department so working in the building was the start eventually I will convince her to work for us.

From 1st she was going to take leave from her office. It was destination wedding at Aamby Valley in Lonavala. Wedding function started on 5th. We had sangeet that night. Many cousins and friends gave dance performance and followed by Live music. Everyone danced whole night.

Next day it was mehendi. Kiara sat whole morning in lehenga with long green floral skirt and pink blouse and dupatta as she had to apply mehendi on her hands and legs. It was during lunch time.

"Can you call Niyati or Tanya?" She said to me.

"Why what happened?" I asked.

"I am hungry so if they can feed me. As you can see they are doing mehendi so I cannot eat with my hand." I nodded and went to call them but they also had applied mehendi. I went to check with mom and Kiara's mom situation was same out there. I saw Samar feeding Niyati.

I went and took food in plate for her.

"Where are they?" She asked.

"Tanya, Niyati, mom, chachi and your mom has mehendi on their hands so I am the best option you have got."

I feeded her food.

"You also have food you would be hungry too." She said.

I gave her one bite and had another. She had got gravy on corner of her mouth. I cleaned the corner.

"Niyati pinch me I am seeing Aarav feeding Kiara." Tanya said.

"I am also seeing same thing what you are" Niyati said to Tanya.

"Who will feed me?" Tanya asked.

"How about you find someone and get married so he can feed you whole life?" I said.

"Not even for the sake of saying you said that you will feed me." Tanya said.

You sit here I am done with my lunch. He will feed you or Reyansh can." Kiara suggested.

"Good idea I will find Reyansh." Tanya said and left in search of him. I gave Kiara few more bites.

"I am done." She said.

"You won't have buttermilk?" I asked.

"Of course I will. I can drink 10 glasses." She said with big smile.

"Why do you like buttermilk so much?"

"Why do you like sweet so much?" She asked.

I had no idea why but I just liked it.

"Sometimes we don't know why we love something or someone." She said.

I asked waiter to get it for her.

Niyati and Tanya said not to see her mehendi  before wedding night. I had to find my name in her mehendi that night it was some kind of wedding ritual.

Mom came to us and said " You both are looking beautiful together stay like this forever. Aarav come with me your haldi will start in sometime and you both cannot meet each other before wedding." She said and left. I nodded.

"You want something?" I asked Kiara.

"I think we can take care of her." Niyati said.

I nodded and left. I went to my room and changed from white to orange kurta.

Everyone applied haldi on me. Reyansh and Vikaram tore my kurta and applied haldi on my chest as well as back. Both are nothing but trouble.I went for bath.

I came out of bathroom with towel on my waist. Reyansh said "Get ready."

"Why? now there is no function." I said

"There is important function now." Reyansh said.

"Which is?"

"Today is your last night as bachelor so let's party and celebrate after that you will do whatever Kiara says you will forget us. So let's enjoy."

"Just to drink you don't have to arrange party you can do it anywhere and anytime."

"Don't be spoilsport. I have already called your friends and strippers. No one will reveal tonight's secret to Kiara."

"You called strippers there are so many guest roaming around. Out before I kill you." I said.

"Chill there no strippers now will come. All your friends are waiting for you." I nodded wore grey checked shirt with white jacket and jeans and went with him.

Vikram and Sahil were there with Parth and Vishal from office. There were many school college friends and cousins. Surprisingly Samar was also there.

"I know its bit strange me being here in your Bachlors but Reyansh forced me so one drink and I am out of here" Samar said.

"No I am glad you are here. Please stay. You are family now." He nodded. I took two beers from counter and gave one to him.

"I wanted to talk to you but never got time to speak to you alone." He said.

"Yaa tell me. I suppose it would be regarding Kiara." I said with a smile.

"Mine was love marriage. Kiara saw me and Niyati together and has always dreamed about love marriage but that's not the case in her situation. I know elders has played a major role in this marriage but can you promise me to keep her happy and never make her cry." He said. I understood what he was trying to say as  I have a sister. I would have said same thing if I was there in his place.

"There is no reason for her to cry. She is going to be most happiest girl in this world. We will give you tough competition to be the best couple." I said and hugged him. He felt relax.

"I heard Kiara is shifting her office by next week." Samar said.

"Yes Dad wants her to take charge over finance department. You know your sister will never agree to do that so working in same office is good start and we will get time to spend with each other." I said. He nodded.

Whole night we drank and danced. Around 3 I went and slept in Reyansh's room. I woke up with hangover. I knew drinking was worst decision. I woke Reyansh and left towards my room. Kiara's room was next to Reyansh's. Her door was open.

I was about to leave as I was in no position to say her Good morning and she would be busy getting ready for wedding.

"Run away with me. I love you." I heard male voice so I stopped my track. Door was half opened I saw it was Kiara and Karan. She hugged him.

"I love you too." That's all I heard and left. After reaching my room I sat there for sometime I had no idea what to do.

What if she runs with Karan this wedding will become a joke? What will happen to my family? My father will never recover from this. She could have said No and married him there was no need to create this mess.

I can't let this happen I cannot let her leave at this moment. This wedding will happen if she wants it or not it doesn't matter anymore. There is no way to run now I will bring her to wedding mandap by hook or crook I don't care.

I called Vikram. "Hey can you go and check on Kiara?" I said.

"Yes why not but what has happened?" Vikram said.

"Check if she is in her room or not. If not check the camera's and ask security to shut all the gates." I said to him.

"What has happened? You're scaring me now."

"I will tell you later but right now we don't have time to discuss this stuff." I said and Vikram was someone I could really count on.

Few minutes later He called. "Hey She is in her room. Her mother and sister in law are with her inside her room. You want to talk to her." He asked.

"No. Keep a watch on her room. If something strange happens let me know." I said.

I went for bath and wore my sherwani to get ready for wedding.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiara and Aarav's sangeet's outfit

Kiara and Aarav's mehendi's outfit

Aarav's haldi's outfit

Aarav's Bachelor's outfit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 15.1K 67
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
4.7M 239K 150
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
1.3M 65K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
3.6M 202K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...