In Love with my Bodyguard!

By HP0207

What happens when two people who used to study in the same university never met each other during that time... More

Introduction
Meet the 1st Lead
Meet the Bodygaurd!
TSUNAMI!!
The Talk!
I Can't.!
I knew it!
Why is he Mad?
Surprise.!!!!
Acting.!!
The Dance.!!!
WHY???
The Moment❀️
Seriously.????
Jealous........!!
??????
FAKE.!!
TRUST!
Know you.!
CHALLENGE.!!
Mine!!
Answer.!
LIVEπŸ”΄
Apology on Air..... And..........
Do I know HIM!
Hope.!πŸ’”
Back...
Sukoon !
Yes!
Together!
Revealation!
Not your bodyguard!!
The Downfall Begins..........
The wait.......
Guilty!
NOT GUILTY!!!
The show must go on.!!!
Hello Again.!!!!
Sorry!!
Heartless πŸ’”
Talk it out!!
Answers....
Jack & Jill.....
Who are You?
Shan.....
Dont Doubt.!
A New Chapter...
Same yet Different!
THE FINALE (Part-1)
THE FINALE

The First Meet!

2.5K 206 122
By HP0207

It is the day Shanaya's new assignment starts! It is currently 9 Am and she is done with all her basic stuff along with loading her bags in her car! Chief is by her car waiting for her nervously and tapping his one foot! Shanaya is currently talking to someone on phone.

Shanaya: You did phenomenal job to get the information my friend! Just stay on alert from now! Will be contacting you often! Bye now! Shekhawat is on verge of getting nervous breakdown!!(she chuckled saying that and moved towards her car)

Shanaya: What is wrong oldie.?? This is not the first assignment I am going to? Why so nervous??

Chief: Shanaya.!!! Don't call me Oldie.!!!!! And nervous???? I am not nervous!!!!! (He said defending himself and getting offended by being called "oldie")

Shanaya: Dude! This age factor is affecting you.!!! Your real feelings can be seen with bare eyes!!! Tsk..tsk...tsk..!! You are getting OLD.!!! (She said with a smirk)

Chief: Shanaya...!!!!!! Don't start it again.!!! I am not nervous! I am..... I am a bit worried.!!!! (He said feeling a bit awkward)

Shanaya: Awww...! You are worried about me!!! I know this assignment is not going to be that easy and is a lot risky but that's what the fun part is.!!! I have read his history, civics and geography!!! It's going to be a blood pumping war field to save him and get the culprit!! Oooo... I can't wait for it!!! (She said with sparkling eyes)

Chief: Wait now!!! You got all his information? He is huge celebrity and he is the son of a damn politician!!!! How did you get it!!

Shanaya: Dude! I am your best Agent/Bodyguard of your team! I have completed and was successful in getting hold of the culprit of all the assignments I was assigned to.!!!! SHOW SOME RESPECT dude.!!! I am offended!!!!
Also...... I told you I have my ways..!!!!!! (She said smirking)

Chief: Aahh this smirk of yours!!!! You become a psychopath when it comes to get what you want.!!!

Shanaya: Shekhawat.! Tsk... not a psychopath.!!!! A High Functioning Sociopath.! ( she said with a wink)
Okay now got to go.... but ya.!!! Don't worry about me.!!! You know I will be fine.!!!!

Chief: Worried??? I am not worried for you.!!!! Dude that poor guy is going to face "a high functioning sociopath " for the first time today.!!! I am worried for him.!!!! I know you will be fine.! But he is a sweet boy Shanaya.!! Don't start showing off in front of him and his family in the very first meet! Have some mercy on them and on him especially!

Shanaya: Gee! What's your obsession with that Aditya Singh Oberoi.! Man he has one long ass name.!! And btw he is not as sweet as you are describing! That daddy's prince is planning on testing attentiveness and alertness of his new bodyguard today.!!!!

Chief: Oh! Wow.!!! You have done your research haan.!!!!

Shanaya: I can even tell you what he is doing right now.!!! Let's see.... 10 AM! He is getting out of his gym and will go to his house where a freshly made orange juice is waiting for him in........10 minutes he will be there and start to check all the preparations made to test me!! Heh 😏
It is going to be fun.!!!!( she said sitting in the car)

Chief: Wow.! You never fail to amaze me Shan.!!! Take care of my daughter okay.!!! And have fun.!!!

Shanaya: That for sure! I will be having a lot of fun.. You know why.....? Cz the Game is On.!! ( She said wearing her sunglasses and off she goes....)

(At Oberoi mansion Manav is right now the busiest person in the house.! He has to take care of Adi's vacation schedule along with the settings to check the new bodyguard before Adi comes home from the gym and it's barely 10 minutes remaining for his arrival)

Manav: Dude this rope should be in a way that when we pull it, our antique chandelier should come down in a way that it will crush Aditya! But as we have already put a knot in the rope which will stop the chandelier right before it gets too low!

Servant 1: But Manav baba.. why are we doing this! It is way too risky! (He said getting worried)

Manav: I know it is risky but your Adi baba is not ready to listen to anyone! He wants to test this new bodyguard by risking his own life.! God this guy sometimes acts as if he is a completely different human being.!! ( Meanwhile Adi already has arrived at the Oberoi mansion and is right behind Manav listening very carefully to what he is saying)

You know sometimes I feel...

(the servant tries to stop Manav by gesturing him to look behind but Manav is too busy complaining about Aditya. Also Adi is gesturing servant to be quiet 🤫)

Adi: Sometimes you feel..??
( He asked raising his eyebrows and folding his hands)

Manav: Sometimes I feel that this guy has a serious split personality disorder!!!!

(He just realized that, that the voice was not of the servant)

Manav: please tell me it's not who I think it is.!!!! ( he said getting scared)
(Adi tapped Manav's shoulder, Manav turned a bit and started running and Adi started chasing him.!!)

Adi: Wait you little rat.!!! I have split personality? I have split personality??? Then what do you have.??? Short term memory loss.!!! Who forgot that instead of complaining and whining about me!!! Get the work done before that new bodyguard comes.!! Stop right there you idiot I will punch that idiotic face of yours in a way that you will be unrecognizable!!!

(Manav who is still running to save his life said)

Manav: Dude! Relax will you.! Everything is done! You orange juice is in your room! Just freshen up and come downstairs! The bodyguard will be here by 1 pm. He is punctual man.! You better get going!

(Adi stopped chasing him as he and Manav both were tired and flopped on the sofa..)

Adi: Damn son.!! Where do you get all this energy for running from?

Manav:
A: I didn't just got back from gym.
B: I have a WIERDO as my boss who has a weird habit of making me run from place to place to do his wierdest jobs!!!!!

Adi: I am offended bro!!! Also "wierdest" is not a word! Anyways I'm going to take your leave and will be back before that bodyguard of mine steps in here.!

( Adi goes to his room, freshen up and starts playing his guitar, it is currently 12 Pm and Shanaya's car enters the drive way of the Oberoi mansion. She parks her car and starts to walk towards the mansion but before that scanning the whole area! She was stopped by one of the security stationed.)

Guard: Ma'am do you have your ID? What is your name! Can I see your appointment letter? Who are meeting today? You know you cannot just walk in to the Oberoi mansion! Wait!! Are you a journalist???

Shanaya: You are exactly 2 minutes and 5 seconds late.!! This interrogation should have taken place as soon as I opened my car's door.!!!
( She said glaring at the guard and then showed her ID to him! He looked at it and his eyes widened.!!!)

Guard: I am so so so sorry ma'am! I was completely unaware of your arrival!!! I deeply apologize!!

Shanaya: Don't be! Just be quick next time! Also.........
You are still unaware of my arrival.!!! So zip this mouth of yours.!

( she said this and turned to leave.)

Guard: I am your huge fan ma'am!!!!

Shanaya: I am flattered! Now back to work.!

( She enters the mansion and starts scanning the whole living room area.! )

Shanaya's POV :

Hmmm.... house looks great.!! Just cleaned.!! The floor is wiped around 30 minutes ago as I can still smell faint disinfectant!! The sofa.!!! A little bit disorganized in comparison to others.!! Near by rug is a little bit moved to  25 degree angle.! Yup! Someone was running and flopped on it.! Though someone tried to fix it before getting up but has failed to hide it as the pillows are not facing the same direction.! Hmm.... everything else looks okay... c'mon c'mon... where is that trap.!!! It will be somewhere around here.!!! None of the things looks misplaced.!!! Okay Shanaya.. think like Aditya.. think like Aditya... wait a minute... why is that rope tied this low.!!!! Let's see........ that rope is connected to this antique chandelier.!!! Ahhaa.!!!! Wow.!!! Another attack planned!!! inside the house by daddy's prince himself..!!! But wait.!! The rope.!! It has a knot.!! If my calculations are right it will stop this chandelier before it hits a person.!!!! WOW.!!!!!! Not bad.!!! Basic.!!! But not bad.!!!! Now need to go to the library to meet Senior Oberoi, I still have 30 minutes!! So as per my informer the library is 3rd room to the left.. second floor..!! I was walking towards the staircase when I was stopped by a voice..!!!!

Voice: Excuse me miss.!!!!!

(This voice..... I have seen their interviews ...
Manav..... Aditya Singh Oberoi's PA or say best friend.! I turned...)

Shanaya: Yes.!

Manav: Ma'am, you are here for.?????

Shanaya: Oh I was on my way to meet Mr. Oberoi.! He is expecting me here.!!!

Manav: May I know your name.! I need to make sure.! I have to call him and confirm.. sorry if you don't mind.!!!

Shanaya: Not at all... Security comes first..! Tell him Shanaya is here.!!!

Manav: Oh.! Haven't heard this name before.!! Let me ask him.!!

(He is calling Mr. Oberoi..! I am sure he is not going to deny)

Manav: Sir.. There is a young lady named Shanaya to meet you.!! Are you expecting her.???

Shanaya: Can you put it on speaker Mr.!!

Manav: uh.!! Umm... Sure....

Speaker voice: Oh! Ms. Shanaya is here already.!! Send her to the library!!

Shanaya: Thank you sir.! I will be right there. 12:10 pm... I will just need 15 minutes of yours!

Manav: okay. So the library is...( cut off by Shanaya)

Shanaya: 3rd room to the left on second floor.!

Manav: How.!?? How do you know???

( Shit! SHANAYA.. you and your show off)

Shanaya : Mr. Oberoi just mentioned on call. Didn't you hear him????
Anyways will take your leave. Thanks for assisting me.!!

(I went to the library and had some security related talks along with explaining him my way of dealing with situations also telling him my nature...... Don't judge me readers.... I always have my backup.! And here Senior Oberoi is the best backup! That Manav guy is too loyal to his best friend Aditya Singh Oberoi... Damn this name is too long.!!!!)
( we were walking down the stairs while discussing his son's recent attack and I glanced at my watch.....)

Shanaya: 2 minutes!!

SO: Sorry!!!!!

Shanaya: I meant now 1 minutes 55 seconds for 1 Pm. I can see your son and his best friend is already there! Not bad Mr. Oberoi.! He is quite punctual!!

( We were by them in the living room and I could see Aditya Singh Oberoi standing right at the spot where that chandelier is going to supposedly crash.!! Hah.! Smart boy.!! I walked towards him silently, I could feel Manav's eyes on me.!!!

End of Shanaya's POV

Manav's POV:

( wait now.!! Why is this lady going towards Adi.... dude she will destroy our whole plan.!!! Uncle also is not saying anything!!! He is sitting so casually on the sofa..!! Dude she is literally near his back... wait she tapped his shoulder.!! Why.!?)

Shanaya: Waiting for someone???

( Adi turned with wide eyes.!!! I feel you brother.!!! But then sighed.!!)

Aditya: My new bodyguard miss.!!! Dad... where is your punctual "new bodyguard " for me.!! I thought you said he is quite punctual.!!!

Shanaya: He.!!!!!?

Aditya: Obviously.!! He is my bodyguard.!! New bodyguard... Dude where is he.????

Shanaya: Dude you are quite desperate to meet your new bodyguard .!!!!

(She started to look deeply into Adi's eyes and started to step closer..... oooooh My innocent eyes.!!! What is happening..!!!! I am too shocked to say anything and uncle is sitting relaxed.!!! How!!! Poor boy Adi is stepping back at every step of hers.!!!! Wait.!! She is moving him from the Mark.!!!!! Oh no no no.!!!!! Now she is on the mark.!!!! Her watch made a "ding" sound and she smirked.!! Wait.!! what now.?!!! Don't girls smile and blush in front of celebrities like Adi.!!! This girl just smirked.!! Man she is Different.!!! I can see how bewildered Adi is.!! He is trying to process everything that just happened!! She forwarded her hand as in to shake hands with Adi and said..)

Shanaya: Meet your new bodyguard Mr. Aditya Singh Oberoi.!!! I am SHANAYA SHEKHAWAT.!!!!!

(Wait...... what in the god damn world.!!!! She.... I mean Her.???? She is his new bodyguard.!!!!!! Wait ..!! She has to move.!!! That chandelier is going to fall any moment and as I said that, as per planned before the servant who is unaware that Adi is not standing on his mark, he pulled the rope and that chandelier is coming down, she is looking up.! Wait why isn't she moving.! All of us are too shocked to move or to react.!!! The chandelier stopped exactly as we planned and that's when she spoke.!!!)

Shanaya: Yup!! As expected.! Exactly 12" away.!! So what are you..!! 5.9".!!!!! So definitely it was not gonna hurt you.!!!
(She said looking at Adi.! Adi who was shocked and stunned till now, spoke)

Aditya: You....You knew.!!!!!!
Who are you.??????

Shanaya: Look I am not typical girl who has to be save by her Prince Charming.!!!! Sweetheart... in your case... you are "DADDY'S PRINCE" who needs saving and "I" am your Knight in shining armor who will be saving you.!!!! (She said winking at Adi)

Ooooookay...!!!
Here it is.!!!!
I was completely blank to how to make their first meet interesting until I started to write it.!!!
I tried my best.!!!
Let me know what do you think of their first meet.!!
If you think it was good, do like and comment!
Till then..

Aadios Amigos...
-HP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 682 32
so hi guys so this story is basically about #umrash hope everyone knows if u don't let me tell u umrash is rashmi Desai and umar Riaz , when umar Ri...
2K 96 8
-πŸ₯€- ❝Every guy is a playboy until he meets his one true love.❞ -πŸ₯€- ❝When I laid eyes on you for the first time, every other person in the world b...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
2.6K 77 17
At eleven years old, Maddison Malfoy, skating in the frozen pond, fell in. With her memory lost, and only remembering Draco, she plans to flee her ho...