Spotlight

Autorstwa _Aquafina

๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ˆ-๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ "๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ" ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ-๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ... Wiฤ™cej

Errand Boy
WARNINGS
Hard Mango Candy
Baby Boy
Who's Kim?
Family Reunion Never Looked So Bad
I Dont Know You.
The Catch-Up
Bad Romance
Virgin Waters
The Color Purple
Reading Club
Virgin Waters pt.2
Japanese Morning Glory
Say Bye
Die
Japanese Morning Glory Pt. 2
Kill Him, I don't mind, Really!
The Wakabayashi Family Pt.1
Mother Mother
Angel Meets Devil
BABY'S COMEBACK
Lee Hye-Jin
Number One
Blood Bath
Family Dinner, Old Foe's & Lovers
The Past Never Forgets
SEASON TWO

Hi Mama, Hi Daddy

43 5 8
Autorstwa _Aquafina

[same day]

After shopping around with Bre and Leo Jade and the trio went out to dinner and then parted ways for the night.

Back at home Jade sighed taking off his shoes and jacket throwing himself down onto his couch staring up at the ceiling.

If I get this job. This opportunity, I promise I won't let you go Youngbae. Unlike last time, I would of stopped the games and caught you sooner if I'd known you were serious.

"Don't whine. I hate cry babies. But let's make a deal yeah?" Jade only watched him as he turned around. "if you catch me I'll give you a little tiny peck but if you don't I disappear without a word and you miss your chance. Got it." His eyes shot open.

"You ready?" Youngbae asked bending down with a smile.Jade was sweating at this point and lined up right besides him. "Can I get a 2 second head start? Your legs are longer."

Not this time Hyung.

Ding*

Groaning loudly, he turned over onto his stomach stretching while reaching for his phone that he dropped on the floor when he first came in.

He hit his notifications seeing an email from starlight.

Dear ,Mr. Kim

On the behalf of starlight enterprises we hope this message reaches you well, as head of the board I'd like to welcome you to the starlight team. We'll be going over procedures and have your contract signed in the matter of two days on the 15th as for tomorrow we'd like to invite you and the rest of the new stylist to dinner to meet with the artist your assigned to and his previous team.

Here is his managers email, you'll be working for starlight's pride and joy 'baby' or Lee Youngbae. Feel free to reach out to him at any time but if it's about business, contract matters, or anything else concerning to the contract please, contact us, the board. Thank you and we hope to see you tomorrow night.

Jade put his phone down smiling ear to ear, his deep dimples like oceans. His smile was for sure unmatched.

Wow. I'm gonna really see him, I wonder if he'll remember me! He's gotta!

Excitement overwhelmed the young man and he couldn't stop cheesing throughout the rest of his night, when he was in the shower, when he made himself a snack or even before he went to bed.

By this point excitement wouldn't be able to describe what he was feeling. After all this time of just watching from the side lines and never being able to speak or touch his beloved, this felt like a dream come true.

No matter what now, he'll always be near Youngbae and nothing he could say or do would drive him away. Not after all this time of patiently waiting for his moment.

He's finally mine.

9:37 AM...

The large gym was silent except for the huffing and puffing of the black haired idol who just happened to be doing squats in one of the many mirrors of the room.

Swear dripped off his forehead and onto the ground, eyes glued to his body in the mirror, cheeks flushed and thighs clenching.

"46...47....ugh..48...49....50." He dropped the weight he held in his hands standing up, holding two fingers to his neck checking his pulse and sighed looking up to the ceiling.

"I see you getting that work in baby brother." A female voice interrupted him. Like he's used to it he walks to the metal bench near the mirror taking out a water bottle from the small black electric mini fridge.

"I have something for you!" She squealed closing the door behind her, heels clanking all the way till she stopped in front of him.

"Here." She handed him a coffee cup and a bag filled with pudding in a familiar pink container.  He smiled half-heartedly.

"Did mama make this?" He asked placing it down besides him. "Yup. She told me to give it to you yesterday but I was out and about and forgot all about it." She said nonchalantly sitting down besides him crossing her legs.

"I think she wants to see you." She reached into the bag pulling out a pink sticky note.

"When you have a chance come see me my sweets, I made your favorite and I'll prepare some more if you want :) ❤️ love mama."

She read aloud in a soft mocking voice. "Mama dose not sound like that!" He laughed pushing her slightly.

"Eh I think she does. Oh my precious youngest baby I'm so proud of you~" she mimics agin reaching to caress his chin making Youngbae jump and slap her hand harshly.

"Your reflects are good as ever I see. Wanna come to the house with me, I have to pick up some things?" Youngbae looked at the clock on the wall.

"Stop timing everything your mother misses you, plus Daijiro told me she had a bad day at work yesterday so the least you can do is go see her." He sighed.

"Fine. Let me get dressed then we'll go." She clapped her hands taking his coffee. "Thought that was for me?" "You have water, besides I need it if were all gonna be in the same house together, do you have any alcohol?" He smirked letting out a small chuckle.

"Yeah in the wine room." "Thank god, the good stuff?" She asked agin turning around. "YES hyeji the good stuff." He groaned getting annoyed. "Thank you~"

In the shower Youngbae couldn't help but think of the chaos at his house right now, even without him and his sister there.
Let's just say the Lee's have different ways of showing each other love.

His mother is the supposed gem of the family, being the one who always smiles and has a good heart.

To the public that's what it would seem like, but in reality she's just as messed up as the rest of his family, she's..just gotten so good at hiding it.

Deciding to hurry up he stepped out of the shower not missing the chance to briefly admire himself in his mirror.

Getting dressed he threw something on walking into his open living room signaling for his sister to come.

[f-i-t-]

"I thought you'd never come out of that bathroom." She sighed dramatically walking besides him.

[Hyji]

"You take hour long showers hyeji and still come out smelling like shit." "The brotherly love I'm feeling right now." She held her hands to her chest.

[The Drive]

It was still pretty early in the day, the sun was still rising it was dark, and a little muggy but Youngbae liked this kind of weather.

It has some kind of..therapeutic aura to it and makes him feel calm and sane. Like rainy days or early morning tea when the sun has yet to rise and the sky is dark- "hey what are you thinking about?" Hyejin asked removing her eyes (dangerously) from the road to look at her brother who was gazing out of the window.

"Nothing, only how many different ways to make you shut up or preferably die." "Talk about attitude are you always this grumpy in the morning? Did you eat the puddin I gave you?" "Yes I ate the damn pudding, why did you want some?" She shrugged.

"I'm just trying to start conversation that's all. I haven't seen you in a few months and the first time you see me you don't even give your sister a hug." "I was sweaty then." "But your not now." She pouted eyes glossy.

"Your so annoying." He muttered turning back to look outside his window. "Fine. If I die one day your gonna wish you spent more time with me and gave me that hug." "If you die one day it will be by my hands." She looked at him with a smile but it turned into a serious gaze and she sighed through her nose, turning back to the road.

It was about a 2 hour drive. Straying away from the bustling city and long crowded highways Hyejin took a backstreet where only trees and mountains could be seen.

"I can't recall the last time I came here..it's been almost 4 years." Hyejin looked at him from the side of her eye.

"I don't know how you could go so long without saying anything to them, they all supported you and wanted you to be happy so..why would you just up and leave?" Youngbae didn't respond for a moment.

"I don't know." Was all he said making Hyeji look at him confused.

"Work..I worked a lot..4 years is a lot of time to be gone for but for me..it only feels like a couple months since I last saw my family. Is that weird?" Hyejin shrugged.

"I suppose, I've never heard of someone missing that much of their life, but you know no one ever talks about how depression gives you memory loss so maybe you've lost some along the way?" Youngbae hummed.

"Maybe...but four years worth of memory...seems unreasonable to me." "Your depression was really bad if you've forgotten that as well." He hummed once agin.

"Our mom is a psychologist why didn't you go to her for help?" "Remember when we were kids and that rumor spread about ma.." Hyejin chuckled.

"That she was crazy? Yeah I remember, they said she gave out pills making her patients sicker and that she was corrupt. I still can't believe people actually thought it was true. I wonder who started that anyways..." "Me. I told the kids in class about what kind of work mama did."

Hyejin didn't say anything and kept driving. "I saw the kind of medicine she gave out and how her patients looked after their meetings, she did something to them I don't know what but I know she did." Hyejin glanced out her window at the sign coming up.

"Well well would you look at that. We're home brother."

[Lee Manor]
Was written in black cursive on the gate-like sign.

"Believe what you want. But to heal you have to face pain, you can't ever be happy without know not what pain is. Even if she did do 'something' to them they never complained and sure as hell never came back." Youngbae nodded chuckling lightly.

"Maybe. Still doesn't explain the things I saw growing up." "Keep it that way." She sighed, "it won't do anything but hurt and confuse yourself with endless possibilities of what might of gone down and destroy you." Youngbae looked at her for a second crossing his legs.

"I suppose." "I'm glad we agree on that." She smiled, tapping her fingers on the wheel non-rhythmically.

The long road surrounded by bright green trees soon started to come to an end and a pair of giant black gates blocked their entrance.

Pulling up to the front of the gate Hyejin stopped a a metal box a few feet away from the gate rolling down her Ferrari window.

"State your name and purpose."
A rasp male voice spoke over the microphone, the tone filled with annoyance and grit.

"c'est moi Hyejin." She spoke in a heavy French accent. "je suis ici pour voir ma famille." "Cut the crap Hyejin." *BUZZ*

The gate opened slowly and she laughed closing her window and racing through the gates nearly scrapping her car on the slow moving gates, making Youngbae groan in annoyance when she swerved to miss it causing him to hit himself in the face with his hand.

Pulling into the large circle like roundabout Hyejin stopped her car next to 4 other expensive looking cars, turning off her own.

She jumped out the car smiling up at her castle of a house.

Youngbae followed behind his sister taking a moment to looking around the 20,000 square feet of land and housing. Probably could fit about 160+ football fields inside the land they owned.

It still looks the exact same from when he was little and from when he left years ago to pursue his idol career.

The green grass bright as ever and the marble of the house polished and prim as usual.

Grass figures around the large fountain in the middle of the roundabout, which was beautiful as ever with a woman in the middle water leaking out of her eyes and palms.

He could never forget this place even if he wanted too, its one of the biggest estates in Korea and it just happened to belong to his family.

"Well don't just stand there let's go inside already aren't you excited to see your family?"

He hadn't realized he zoned out and came to walking up to her slowly.

With regret in his eyes already he leaned forward wrapping his arms around his sisters lower stomach being the only place he could reach. "What are you-" "I haven't seen you in a long time and such it was a big deal to you." He mumbled pulling back scratching his neck.

"Awe bae!~ I feel loved." She wrapped her arm around Youngbae's walking up the grand stairs and to the front door, she looked at him before pushing the door open.

"GUESS WHO'S HOME FAMILY!" She shouted as loud as she could alarming almost every single individual in the right wind of the mansion.

There she goes

They all thought making their way to the front.

{Hyejin owns a 2020 Ferrari LaFerrari}
{Daijiro owns a 2020 McLaren P1 GTR}
{Yb dad owns a Ashton Martin}
{Yuki owns a Martin Valkyrie}

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

491K 20.2K 82
' ๐—’๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ! ๐–ป๐—Ž๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐–พ ๐—‘ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†! ๐–ป๐—Ž๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹. โช ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ , a ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€ ๐—†๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ป๏ฟฝ...
31.8K 1.9K 38
แต€สฐแต‰ แถ แต‰แต›แต‰สณ สฐแต‰ แตแต’แต— สทสฐแต‰โฟ สฐแต‰ หขแตƒสท สฐโฑแต แถ แต’สณ แต—สฐแต‰ แถ โฑสณหขแต— แต—โฑแตแต‰. แดตแต— สทแตƒหข หขแต—สณแตƒโฟแตแต‰. Started: 26th May 2021 Completed: 22nd October 2021โœ”๏ธ
409K 22.3K 39
๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข...
19.1K 549 13
- ๐–ก๐—‚๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐–ซ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‘ ๐–ฌ๐–บ๐—…๐–พ ๐–ฎ๐–ข - โžฅ-๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ-๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข...