Vampire Love Story (Klaroline...

By Klaroline_TvdTo

I do not own these characters. Those rights go to Julie Plec. This is a love story between Caroline Forb... More

New Orleans
Katerina
Masquerade Party
Lost
Confusion
Vampires, Witches, Werewolves, Originals
First Date
Dinner
Argument
Solution
Moving and an Engagement?
Spells
Transition
Lessons
First Kill
Who is Stronger?
Boys going Shopping
Marbekah Wedding plus a Wolf
Engagement
Killer Party
Wedding Dress Shopping, plus another engagement
Games
Klaroline Wedding
Death
Mourning
Pregnant? What? How?
Queen
Resurrection
Amnesia
Trouble in The Bayou
Baby Boy
Truth
Reminiscing
Kalijah Wedding

Girls Night

475 10 2
By Klaroline_TvdTo

Caroline's POV
    It has been 2 weeks, since the party. I barely seen Klaus since, he found out that Andrew left town. He is paranoid, thinking that Andrew is planning something against one of us. I try and convince him to leave the house, but he won't. Bekah, Kat, Davina, and Freya wanted to help plan the wedding, but I need to speak to Klaus. He won't talk to me, I don't know why. I try and talk with Elijah about Klaus, but he keeps telling me to talk with Klaus.

    Anyway, I woke up, and Klaus wasn't in bed, again. He barely sleeps in our bed, he is always in his office. I went to the closet, and put on my shorts, my red tank top, and my black heels. I walked out of the room, and went downstairs to the kitchen. The girls were in there drinking coffee. I grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge, and drank it.

    Bekah said, " Where's Nik?"

   I said, " He is still in his office, as usual. He won't even speak to me, now."

    Freya said, " I have never seen him like this. I wonder what is actually going on."

    Davina said, " Give him time. I'm sure he will come around."

   I said, " It's been 2 weeks. He isn't sleeping in our room. We barely see each other. We aren't even talking anymore. He won't talk to me about anything."

  Kat said, " Talk with Elijah."

    Speaking of, he walked into the kitchen. Elijah said, " Morning, girls."

   I said, " Elijah. Care to tell me why Klaus is still in his office?"

   Elijah said, " Speak with him."

   I said, " Elijah. I tried to get him to talk to me, but he won't. He just keeps being paranoid, and won't get out of the house."

    Elijah said, " It isn't my place to say. He needs to be the one to tell you."

   I said, " He can't tell me, if he won't even speak to me. Elijah, please."

   Elijah sighed and said, " I will see why he isn't speaking with you."

    I said, " Thank you."

  Elijah nodded, and left the kitchen. Kat said, " We know what you need."

    I said, " Whats that?"

   Freya said, " Girls Day!"

    I said, " Why?"

  Davina said, " You are so tense lately, and are worried about Klaus. You need a day to relax."

    I said, " I am not tense. I will always worry about him, we are supposed to be getting married."

   Bekah said, " You just need a day to relax, and have some fun. Luckily, I already booked the spa."

    I said, " Seriously? You aren't going to take no as an answer, are you?"

  Kat said, " No. If we have to we will drag you out of this house. We are going to the spa, shopping, then we are going out tonight. So we are going to need hot outfits for tonight."

    I said, " Fine."

   The girls squealed, and we walked out of the kitchen. We went to the courtyard,a nod out the front door. Kat, Davina and I got in my car, and Bekah and Freya got in Freya's car. We drove to the spa.

    We arrived at the spa, and got massages. After the spa, we drove to the mall and shopped.

Elijah's POV
    I went upstairs to Niklaus's office. I walked in, and he was at his desk, looking through grimoires to see if he can find another spell that can help him find this wolf. He looked up and said, " Elijah."

   I said, " Niklaus, why aren't you speaking with Caroline? She is worried about you. I'm afraid if you don't tell her the truth, you may lose her. We both know she is good for you, and you need her in your life."

    He sighed and said, " I want to tell her the truth, I just don't know how. I can't just walk up to her, and say that Andrew is possibly trying to kill both of us, and that he would be back soon enough. I don't want her to be upset."

    I said, " Niklaus, she already is upset. She is too worried about you, than anything else. Either you tell her about the note, or I do. Trust me, it would be better coming from you."

  He sighed and said, " Elijah. I love her. I don't want her to be constantly looking over her shoulder, making sure that he isn't there trying to kill her with a white oak."

    I said, " Niklaus, father is the only one with white oak left. He made sure it is in a safe place. It is only one stake anyway, he can't kill you both."

   He said, " That's reassuring."

   I said, " Niklaus, what I meant was, he can't kill you or Caroline. You are both stronger together, you both can take down anyone who comes your way. Caroline killed 10 wolves herself 2 weeks ago, at the party. She is stronger than you think. Tell her."

  He said, " Fine. Where is she?"

  I said, " The girls took her out for a girls day. They wanted her to have a day to relax."

  He said, " I will speak with her later."

   I nodded, and exited his office. I went to my office. I am looking over the spell, mother, Freya and Davina need to perform. It can hide the white oak from anyone, except us. All three need to perform the spell, and make sure it is seal proof, so no witch can get to it.

  Caroline's POV
   We shopped for a little bit, and then stopped for some food. Then we shopped some more. We each found a dress for tonight. Kat got a black, tight, backless, dress. Bekah got a red, strapless dress. Davina got a green dress, with the plunging neckline. Freya got a silver, backless dress. I got a navy blue, sparkly, backless, dress.

    After we shopped, we drove home. We dropped Bekah's shopping bags off at the plantation house. We then drove to the compound.

    We arrived home, and went to our rooms. I put the shopping bags away, and went to the bathroom and got a shower. After my shower, I put on my dress, with my knee high, black boots. I curled my hair, and put on some eyeliner, and mascara. When I finished my makeup, someone opened the door to the room. In walked, Klaus.

    He looked at me, and said, " Where are you going dressed like that, love?"

   I said, " Girls night. We are going out to a club."

   He said, " Love, I'm sorry for not talking to you, and getting you so upset."

    I said, " Klaus, you can't just apologize and expect I am going to forgive you. You wouldn't even speak to me, when I went to talk to you. You won't even sleep in our bed. Each time I asked Elijah what's going on, he will always tell me to ask you, not that you would speak to me. We are supposed to be planning our wedding, and we can't do that, if you wouldn't speak to me."

   He said, " I know, love. Sit down. I have something to show you."

   I nodded, and sat down on the edge of the bed. Klaus sat next to me, and handed me a piece of paper. I said, " What is this?"

  He said, " This is what I am worried about, and I didn't want to involve you. I didn't want to get you upset, and worried."

    I opened the paper, and it read,
         Original Hybrids,
              There can't be Half breeds. Vampires are on one side, and the wolves are on the other. You can't be both wolf and vampire. I am going to find a way to end you both, and kill you. That way balance is restored to the world.
     Andrew

    I said, " Klaus, he can't kill us. He won't even get close to the last white oak stake."

   Klaus said, " I know, love. I just am afraid someone would find it and kill one of us."

   I said, " Then burn it."

   He said, " Father won't let us. He doesn't want it burned. He wants it as a way for one of my siblings or I want to end our immortality. He is giving us a choice to end it, ourselves if we want."

  I said, " Klaus, it is only one stake left. Even if one of you wants to end your life, your entire sireline goes down with you. That's why Andrew wants to end any one of us. He wants to take down the species that is superior. You have the biggest sireline, of any one of your siblings. He may want both of us dead, but he can't get close. We are both stronger than any supernaturals in the world. We both can take on anything together. We are supposed to be together, and figure things out together. You need to stop trying to take everything on you, let me help."

  He said, " I know, love. I promise to not do that again. Mother, Freya, and Davina are going to perform a spell to hide away the last white oak stake from anyone. It would take how many covens to break it."

  I said, " Okay, then no one would find it. So, you don't need to worry."

  He sighed and said, " Alright, but I would never stop worrying about you, love."

  I said, " I know, and I would never stop worrying about you."

   He smiled, and I kissed his lips. After a few minutes, I pulled away, and he pouted. I said, " I missed you."

He said, " I missed you, my love."

I stood up, and said, " Alright. I have to go downstairs or the girls will be up soon to push me downstairs."

He said, " Do you have to go dressed like that?"

I said, " Calm down. I want to marry you, and only you."

He said, " How can you still want to be with me, when I was being an imbecile for the last 2 weeks?"

I said, " You may have been an ass, but I still love you. I still want to marry you. I know you, and your heart. You wouldn't do that without a reason."

He said, " Okay. You better go downstairs."

I kissed his cheek, and said, " See you later."

He said, " See you later, love."

I smiled, and walked out to the room. That's the first time we actually got to talk, in a while. I walked down the hallway, and down the stairs. The girls were in the courtyard, and Elijah and Kol. At least Marcel gives Bekah some space.

I said, " Whats going on?"

Kat said, " Girl, you look hot."

I smiled, and said, " What are these two doing?"

Elijah said, " I am trying to convince Katerina that she isn't going anywhere dressed like that."

Kol said, " Davina isn't going anywhere dressed like that."

Freya said, " They will be fine. It is a girls night for a reason, no boys."

Kol, and Freya started bickering. I said, " Hey."

They stopped bickering and looked at me. I said, " Kol, Elijah get over it. We are going out, wether you like it or not. Neither of you are going either."

Elijah said, " Caroline. I don't want Katerina to..."

I flashed over and snapped Elijah's neck. Kol said, " Why did you do that? He was only trying to convince you to let Katerina and Davina not go anywhere dressed like that."

I rolled my eyes, and snapped Kol's neck. I said, " There. Let's go."

Davina said, " You just snapped their necks."

I said, " Yeah. They are going to be pissed when they wake up. Oh well. Are we going or not?"

Kat smirked and said, " Let's go."

We walked out the front door, and to the cars. Kat, Davina and I got in my car, and Bekah went with Freya in her car. On the way, Kat said, " So, Care Bear. I heard you talking with Klaus earlier. What was that about?"

I said, " He found a note from that one wolf, saying that he is trying to eliminate Klaus and I. But mostly the wolf wants is wolves being the superior species. He wrote something about getting rid of half breeds, but I am pretty sure it has nothing to do with that. I think it has to do with the fact that vampires exists, and Wolves want to be superior."

Kat said, " But there is only one white oak left?"

I said, " Yeah. Davina, Freya and Esther are going to do a spell that makes sure it isn't found."

Davina said, " We will do that sometime this week."

Kat and I nodded and we arrived at the club. We got out of the car, and went to the front of the line. The bouncer let us in, and we went to the bar and got drinks. We danced, and drank. We had a fun night.

Two hours later, we arrived at the compound. We dropped Bekah off at the Plantation house, Marcel went too happy about Bekah being passed out when we dropped her off. She was drinking, and she fell asleep, on the drive. We got out of the cars, and walked inside. Kol and Elijah were sitting in the courtyard. They stood up, and walked over to us. Freya went up to her room.

Kol said, " You snapped my neck."

Elijah said, " Caroline, why did you snap our necks?"

I said, " You both were being too overprotective of Kat and Davina. They can handle themselves. We wanted to go out and have fun, not be followed by boys."

Elijah nodded, and Kol said, " You snapped my neck!"

I said, " Do you want me to do it again? Cause it seems like you want it snapped again."

Kol said, " How did Nik let you out go the house? I knew you both were talking earlier."

I said, " He didn't have a choice. He knows I can handle myself, and he knew he had me worried the last 2 weeks, and figured I could have a night to relax, and have fun with the girls."

Elijah said, " So you forgave him?"

I said, " No. If he wants me to forgive him, it's going to take some time. It's not that easy to forgive and forget. Now I am tired, and these heels hurt. Goodnight."

They nodded, and I flashed up to the room. I walked in, and Klaus was sleeping on our bed. I smiled, and quietly changed into me pjs. I climbed into bed beside him, and he woke up.

He seen me and said, " Sorry, love. I wanted to stay up and wait for you."

I said, " Go to sleep. I know you are tired."

He nodded, and I kissed his head. He cuddled up close to me, and wrapped his arms around my torso, and laid his head on my chest. I smiled, and soon fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 571 23
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. This story takes place when the Mikaelsons were human. Caroline is friends with Re...
35.5K 828 32
I do not own any of these Characters. All those rights go to Julie Plec. This is a story between Caroline Forbes and Niklaus Mikaelson. Carol...
45.9K 1.4K 21
𝒐𝒐𝒐 β”ŠπŒπˆπ‘π‘πŽπ‘ππ€π‹π‹. βͺ klaroline! ❫ ❛ 𝗂'𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π—€π—‚π—‡π–Ίπ—… 𝗁𝗒𝖻𝗋𝗂𝖽 π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ, 𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗂'𝗆 𝖼𝖺𝗉...
316K 6.9K 32
My name is Ariel Forbes and this is going to be the story of my crazy messed up life. My adopted sister is a vampire, Katherine is a b**** but she's...