Fake Boyfriend || A Taekook F...

By akuma_reverie

(BOOK 1) In which Kim Taehyung is asked to be the fake boyfriend of his enemy, Jeon Jungkook, who uses him to... More

Introduction
1. Morning Dramas
2. Enemies for Life
3. Who is The Prince?
4. One Kiss
5. Fake Love?
6. The Ones I love
7. Why Him?
8. Rejection
9. A Favor
10. That's A No
11. Magic Shop
12. Dinner Time
13. My Tutor
14. I Am Gay
15. To Replace or Not?
16. Accepted
17. Glass Pieces
18. Like I Care
19. Life Is Not a Joke
20. Cakes and Croissants
21. An Untamed Beast
22. Horror Movie and Hugs
23. Vanilla and Chocolate
24. Stalkers and Ramen
25. He is My Boyfriend
26. First or Last Kiss?
27. Respect?
28. I Am Sorry
29. Sweet Night
30. The Stuffed Tiger
31. The Last One
32. What's the Password?
33. I Am...
34. Who Is The Clingy One?
35. Mission Possible...Or Not!
36. Euphoria
37. Brutal Punishment
38. Barbecue Time!
39. When The Tears Don't Stop
40. Drunken Love
42. Last Night
43. Do You...?
44. Exams...Ugh!
45. The Amusement Park
46. My Mark On You
47. Feelings
48. Results Unleashed!
49. Cabin Mates
50. Drowning In Your Eyes
51. Off To Trek
52. Ghost or Zombie?
53. The Golden Sunset
54. Confess Your Feelings
55. Love And Trust
56. Not Your Baby
57. Our Blossoming Hearts
58. Fairy Lights
59. Three Days
60. Happy Endings

41. Chocolate or Strawberry?

22.9K 1.2K 785
By akuma_reverie

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Brain is still processing...

Still processing...

It is still processing...how much longer?

Shut up and wait...

Processing done!

He said that he loves you. 

WHAT? I stared at Taehyung and he was just smiling like he hadn't said or done anything.

"Huh?" that was all that could come out of my mouth at that time. He pouted and he kissed me again.

"I love you."

"You don't," I immediately said and he crossed his arms in front of his chest in anger.

"As if you know what my heart feels." His heart? Does he actually mean it? No way can he love me. We had a deal not to fall in love with one another. If he was lying or teasing me, I would have known. But they say that drunk people often say the truth most of the time. I hope what he said right now was not the truth.

"Look Taehyung. I can't love you, okay? You may love me but we have made a contract not to fall in love with each other. Even if you confess your feelings to me, I will have to reject you."

"You are lying," he started to wail and I just remained muted. I could have just kept quiet and nodded instead of actually telling the truth. He is drunk and there is no way he would remember whatever happened now. Jungkook, you are fricking dumb! "You like strawberry! I knew it. You don't love me, but you love strawberry more than me."

Strawberry!? Hold on...what the hell was he even talking about? And where the heck did strawberry even pop out from?

"What do you mean by strawberry?" I asked him and he pouted at me in a cute way. Seriously, he is so adorable! Uhmm...I didn't say that. That was some ghost who possessed me for like a second. Some ghost fan of Taehyung. Yeah...hehehe...not me at all.

"You like vanilla and strawberry and not vanilla and chocolate. You are so mean," he started to hit my shoulders. I like vanilla and strawberry? When did I say that? And plus, I still haven't tried that combination.

"I still don't get it," I said and it was probably the biggest mistake I did because he got off of my lap and ran to one corner and wailed loudly. Shit! He is crying now! Where is my phone? I need to google 'How to handle drunk, crying teenagers?'. 

"You don't love chocolate at all. You only love strawberry, don't you?" he sobbed and I scratched my head as I thought of what he could possibly be saying to me. Who said I don't like chocolate? I can't live without chocolate in my life.

"Uhmm...Taehyung...why exactly are you talking about strawberries?" I asked him and he turned around and stared at me with those red, puffy eyes. He actually cried because I like strawberries. Why was he so jealous of strawberries? What had strawberries ever done to him?

"That fricking virus," he snapped at me and turned back to face the wall. Virus...LEISHI VIRUS? He was talking about Leishi. Vanilla and strawberry...blonde and pink hair. Holy shit! He was talking about her. She was strawberry! And I must be vanilla since he said to me before that I smelled like vanilla. Then...chocolate is him. 

"Taehyung," I walked towards him and ruffled his hair, "How many times did I tell you that I don't like strawberry?"

"Then who do you love—chocolate or strawberry?" he asked me and I sighed.

"No one." When I said that he started to wail again and I face-palmed myself.

"You are simply saying that," he said and I looked at him in between my fingers, "Then why did you kiss me four times?"

"Because it was an act and we agreed to be fake boyfriends," I said and he wailed again. Why does he cry so much? I am going to keep this in mind; never get Taehyung drunk. Or else, I will end my life.

"And what if we weren't fake boyfriends?" he said and started to lean closer to my face, "Will you have feelings for me then?"

If we weren't fake boyfriends? Would I love him? How am I supposed to know that? I realized that his face was mere inches away from mine. I could see the tiniest marks on his face that was clearly not visible to me before. At this distance, I could see the perfections in his face. Scratch that, his face was already perfect, but those dreamy eyes of his captured me and sucked me deeper into it like I was drowning in an empty sea. Did I say that before? Probably I read the somewhere. Was he always this beautiful or he became beautiful after getting drunk?

"I-I do-don't know," I stuttered and looked away. 

"That's what your mind is telling you," he said and he grabbed my chin and made me face him, "I want to know what your heart feels. What does your heart feel for me, Jungkook?"

"My heart?" I whispered and he smiled. What does my heart feel for him? Love...Hate...what is it?

"I want to know how your heart feels," he whispered to me and leaned towards my ears, "I want to know how it feels for me. How it beats for me...how it dances for me...I want to know what it does when it feels me, Jungkook."

His breath lashed those words into my ears and I could feel myself burning up. Those words...did he genuinely mean them? He kissed my ear and it sent sparks all over my body and my stomach knotted itself. I bit my bottom lip as he played with my earlobe, kissing it, biting it and even licking it.

"What do you feel, Kookie?" he whispered and I gasped when he pulled my ear lobe, "What do you feel inside?"

Inside? My heart was beating rapidly and there were butterflies erupting in my stomach every second. Sparks travelled all over my body with every touch he made with my skin. A warm and a desiring feeling flooded into my body and some part of me wanted more. It wanted him to tease me, to feel me, to kiss me...it wanted him. Him and him only.

I could feel his hand make its way under my shirt and it slowly slithered to my left pec. It stayed there and Taehyung hummed into my ears.

"Your heart...it is madly beating for me," he whispered and softly chuckled, "Do you really want me so much?"

"I...I...don't know," I gasped when he kissed behind my ears.

"You still don't know?" he looked at me with those alluring eyes of his, "Looks like you don't want me, but your heart aches for me."

Saying this, he attacked my lips and my eyes widened when he captured my lips with his. Slowly my eyes closed and my hand automatically reached for his hair and pulled him closer to me. This feeling...it always came whenever I kissed him and I liked it. I don't know what it is, but it makes me happy. 

He pulled me onto his laps and my legs wrapped around his waist. He ripped away my coat and he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer till there was no space left in between us. Suddenly he pulled away and I was left with my mouth open, gasping for air.

"Why did you stop?" I asked and he smirked at me. Suddenly, I realized what I had said. 

I wanted this to go on. I wanted more of him. Holy shit! What is going on? This thing happening right now is completely new! I could feel my entire body heating up and I was on the verge of running away from here due to embarrassment, but I didn't want to. My heart wanted me to stay here and be in his arms. To be surrounded by his warm body and to stay with him forever, that's what it wanted. This feeling...what is it?

"What would you do if I left you?" he asked me all of a sudden and I gulped. If he left me...what would I feel? Happiness? I don't think so. Every day with Taehyung was fun and annoying, but if he left me...would my life still be the same? 

Life before he came was dull and dark, but with him by my side, it was like escaping off to a whole new world. Even though he is annoying and keeps calling me names, I never felt hate towards him. Maybe I did hate him before, but that was before I knew him well. 

I could be myself around him and he wouldn't judge me at all. He made my day with just his smile and his laugh would make my soul erupt with happiness. The feeling I had when he was around me, it brought me happiness and removed all my sorrows and my difficulties.

This fight which we had recently, it broke my heart into pieces just like that glass. I never cried for anyone and yet for him, a boy who I had despised a lot before, could make me cry and suffer with just his absence. Three weeks had gone by and now, I could barely live a day without seeing him once. I thought it was just normal affection to one another, but now, I realize it was more than that.

"So, what do you feel for me?" he asked me and I snapped out of my thoughts. 

"Love," I whispered and he smiled, "I...love...chocolate." 

Immediately, he smashed his lips onto mine and I closed my eyes to savor his sweet lips. Our lips were like two puzzle pieces which perfectly fitted. He licked the bottom part of my lip and I gasped. He took the opportunity and let his tongue enter into my open mouth. Our tongues fought against each other for dominance, but his took over mine. He explored my mouth while his fingers delicately traced designs on my thighs and my chest.

We pulled away for air and we were a mess. We were heavily panting and I could feel his...

"Jungkook-ah," he whispered and I looked at him. His eyes were twinkling with happiness and it was no longer dull and dead. He looked...beautiful, "I want more of you."

"Huh?" Before I could process what he meant, he kissed my mouth before leaving it to explore my neck. He trailed wet kisses all over my neck and I tilted my head back giving him more access. I moaned when he found my sensitive spot and he smiled.

"Got you," he whispered into my skin and he played at it. I bit my lips and accidently pulled at his hair. His every kiss on my neck was icy and it sent shivers to every part of my body. He tugged at my pant and I shuddered at the thought that I was going to lose my virginity soon. But...if it is with Taehyung, it is fine since he will lose his too.

He pulled away and I opened my eyes to see him grinning at me. Why did he stop?

"Uhmm...Taehyung...you—"

"I am full," he said and I looked at him with confusion. What? "Jungkookie, you are so tasty. But I don't want to eat you completely today. Let's save some for tomorrow."

I am...tasty? THE HELL?! He was fricking eating me and he even stopped midway. Hold on...why am I getting so pissed over the thought that he stopped? I DON'T LIKE HIM! But I did say that a few minutes ago. I am pretty sure he won't remember anything tomorrow and I can still go back to hiding my feelings from him. And save some for tomorrow? By tomorrow, you probably wouldn't remember a thing.

Wait...hold on...this kiss which we had, did he just dominate me? If we had continued with the kiss, I would have been bottom. ME? A BOTTOM? I WANTED TO BE TOP! But we still hadn't done that. So in the coming future, I would be the one who will be the top and he will suffer under me. If we are going to do that, then I had to get him drunk.

"But," he said and he pulled me towards him, "Those sweet talks and lovely kisses, I mean it all. And it all came from my heart, not from my mind."

So...he...does...love...me? WHAT THE HECK?! This is not how our story is supposed to go. We are supposed to be fake boyfriends and right now, both of us confessed our feelings to each other, but he will forget about it by tomorrow whereas I will remember it till the end. 

My heart aches at the thought that he confessed his feelings to me now, where he is completely drunk. He probably wouldn't say all of this when he becomes sober. So, I will be the only one who will love him. He probably will deny the fact that he loves me. What a crappy situation I am in.

"Jungkookie," he smirked at me and I stared at him, waiting for him to continue, "Who do you like now, Chocolate or Strawberry?"

After a few minutes of biting my lips and fidgeting with my fingers, I said, "Chocolate."

._._._._._._._._._._.

OMG!! I was legit rolling on the floor from embarrassment while writing this chapter! I rewrote it 5 times and I have no clue what I have done now. This is my first time writing a steamy scene like this and...Ahhhh!!! I don't know anymore!! In case you guys feel it is weird or it is not nice at all, please tell me and I can change the chapter and write something else. 

Thanks for 8.1K reads!! Have a nice day and don't forget to vote and comment. Luv you all!!

(●ˇ∀ˇ●)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 145 5
NSFW Alphabet Motionless style. UNLESS STATED, this book is FICTION.. meaning not real. a couple of things are real and have been confirmed but for t...
237K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
780K 3.2K 59
taekook fanfictions. i promise that you won't regret clicking on this (: (i know it says complete but i'll still update it sometimes)
47.8K 1.7K 24
|Taekook| A Story in Which The Bad Boy, Kim Taehyung, Gets a Message from an Unknown Number. Little Does He Know, the Unknown Boy is "The One." Comp...