♥Hearts♥KnB♥Kise Ryouta or Ka...

By Puripuriko

Japan is sealed within a glass dome in order to prevent an apocalypse from breaking out. An organization know... More

♥00♥ The chosen one
♥01♥ Blonde Terrorist
♥02♥ She's my antidote
♥03♥ Flow like water
♥04♥ The strong are the shield for the weak
♥05♥ Phantom
♥06♥ I entrust my soul to you
♥6.5♥ The ones who wants to break the glass, Kiseki no Sedai
♥07♥ One week later...
♥08♥ WINGS vs Kiseki no Sedai
♥09♥ The truth hurts
♥10♥ Romeo and Juliet part 1
♥11♥ Romeo and Juliet part 2
♥12♥ Romeo and Juliet part ways...
♥13♥ Until we die!
♥13.5♥ New comrades
♥14♥ What is this world turning us into?
Day 1 Akashi Seijuurou
Day 2 -Midorima Shintarou-
Day 3 -Murasakibara Atsushi-
Day 4 -Aomine Daiki and Kuroko Tetsuya-
Final day -Kise Ryouta-
♥15♥ There is no going back
♥16♥ Release
♥17♥ We have to survive!
♥18♥ Stay with me
♥19.5♥ Fall of the Rainbow
♥20♥ Despair
♥21♥ You have to come back!
♥22♥ We'll bring forth the miracle!
♥23♥ The me who called your name ♥Ending♥
♥Ending Note♥
♥Soul Key List♥

♥19♥ Reincarnation

505 31 2
By Puripuriko

"Taiga, it's too late for me..." Himuro Tatsuya can feel himself changing. He tried to hide it but it was impoosible after all. Just like in a zombie movie, a bite from an Angel will result in a transformation to their side. He was progressing slowly, but it doesn't seem like he will last long. 

"It's not too late, Tatsuya, hang in there!"  Kagami Taiga was the only one who knew about Himuro's condition. He hated the fact there was nothing he can do when his friend was forced to force himself to smile in front of the others. Why can't he do something for him? Was there really nothing he can do? 

"Taiga..." Himuro put his gun in front of Kagami, "Kill me." 

"Wha...?" 

"I am not going to last long... I can feel it, I can feel his urge to eat a living human..." He was sweating beads of water, he was suffering so much just to keep his cannaballistic urge under control. 

"Tatsuya!" 

"Taiga, I want to die a human...w-will you grant me my final wish?" 

"No...no! No! No! No! No! Damn it!" Kagami kicked his chair down, frustrated at this, "We are humans! We should be looking for a way to keep on living! Not dying on the spot!" 

"Taiga, please..." 

"I can't! I can't possibly kill my own friend!" 

"It's okay, Taiga..." 

"What about the others?! What would Murasakibara think?!" 

"Atsushi...Taiga, can you look out for him after I am gone?" Himuro tiredly said to him, "I'll leave him to you." 

"No..." 

"Hey, if there is such thing as reincarnation, let's meet again and play basketball..." 

Kagami picked up the gun and pointed it at Himuro's head. He hit Himuro on the head really hard, making the other faint. 

"I'm sorry, Tatsuya...if WINGS brought this virus to this world, they can reverse it! I know they can!" 

Kagami bearly escaped from Midorima and Murasakibara. He had no choice but to escape to the 3rd floor by using one of the many random elevators. He decided to use another elevator and hope to jump them from behind. 

'Why are the Kiseki no Sedai here anyway?! Unless...' When the door opened, he quickly activated his Soul Key and ran past the the many amounts of Angels, "Don't get in the way!!" 

Back with Mitsuru, they made their way into a lab and were able to escape the many amounts of Angels just in time because the thick metal door stopped them from coming in. It was a one-way door; you can enter from this side but have to get out from another entrance. 

"This place..." Kasamatsu couldn't believe the thing floating inside many incubators. "They are people..." 

"WINGS took people from the surface and experimented on them here...!" Kise was disgusted by the inhumane experiment just as much as Kasamatsu. 

"Where's Mom and Dad?" Kasamatsu was getting really worried and he can feel a really bad omen that something happened to them behind his back. 

Before he's deeper into the darkness of his own thoughts, Mitsuru held his hand. He looked at her and saw a reassuring look on her face. 

"Mitsuru..." 

"We'll save them." 

"Okay..." 

The three of them walked through the lab of human experiments, trying to hold on their need to throw up.

Back with Momoi and Riko, they managed to get the power back on from the base's backup system. Everything was on again and they were able to do their part for the others again. 

"Dai-chan, can you hear me?" She spoke from the communicator.

--Satsuki? Is that you?-- She smiled when she was able to hear Aomine's voice. 

"Dai-chan!" 

--Satsuki, I can't stop Tetsu's bleeding! I-I think he's dying!-- The smile on her beautiful face died down to a worried look in an instant. 

"Tetsu-kun?! What's wrong?! What happened?!" 

--I-I-can't stop the bleeding...-- 

"No..." Listening to this was really painful for her...

"Tetsu-kun, Dai-chan! Make sure to come back safe!" Momoi said to them before they went. 

"Huh? Of course we will be back, moron!" 

"Momoi-san, we will be back before you know it." Kuroko smiled at her. 

"Be back safe! I will welcome you all back with my cooking!" 

"You don't have to." Kuroko instantly said.

"Dai-chan, where are you...?" A crying Momoi asked. 

--In the escape pod, making my way up...-- 

"I see..." 

--Satsuki!-- 

"Huh?"

--Support everybody! I'll...I'll think of something somehow! I promise you! I will bring an alive Tetsu back!-- 

"Dai-chan..." Aomine may seem to enjoy picking on her but he's actually really caring towards her and everyone in the group. He doesn't want to lose anybody because he believed he had lost enough. Momoi wiped her tears away, a stronger look now in her eyes, "Dai-chan, help Tetsu-kun as much as you can. I will continue to support the others." 

--That's the spirit.-- Aomine said to her. 

"Hanamiya-san, what are you planning to do?" Momoi asked as he sat on her chair in front of the screen. 

"Only hacking is boring. If you are going to enter an enemy's terrirtory, you need to leave some trouble for them." He smirked when he started spreading a computer virus to WINGS, "With this, we should have access to everything without them bothering us." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe he got away!" Murasakibara was really angry because he couldn't believe Kagami made his escape, "I still don't know where Muro-chin is!"

"Don't get so angry, Murasakibara." Midorima said to him. 

"Mido-chin, it's easier for you to say, you don't have people you care about left alive!" 

"How dare you say such things!" Midorima forced himself to calm down, no was not the time to fight. "We will rescue the hostages and leave. That is the way to settle everything." 

They came across a door that cannot be opened from their side. They wondered what was on the other side of it. 

Murasakibara pulled out his Soul Key and he used it to force the door to break down. 

"Huh? There is a dent..." 

"Does that mean the Anti-Soul material is weaker on doors?" Midorima was confused but he encouraged Murasakibara to continue hitting the door. "Tch! The noise are attracting the Angels!" He can see them flying towards them from both left and right. He pulled his Soul Key out and formed a many amounts of red arrows. "Murasakibara, open this door. 

"Huh? Aren't your arrows usually green, Mido-chin?" 

"They are. When I am using oxygen as my natural energy. What do you need to make fire? Oxygen!" His burning arrows all pursued the Angel, hitting them at their vital spot and engulfing them in flame. "Burn..."

After much hammering, Murasakibara was able to open the door. The moment they managed to force it open, they were greeted with darkness...

Kasamatsu found the light switch and flicked it on, illuminating the entire room. The room was full of live experiments within their cages. 

"What the...?" The smell of blood was thick in the air. Kasamatsu looked around and he saw many grotesque beings feeding upon human flesh.

"Midorima, Murasakibara!" Mitsuru called for them and she was glad to see they were okay. "Where's Aomine and Kuroko?" 

"Aomine escaped with Kuroko first..." Midorima's words made Mitsuru and Kise worry but they tried not to show it in this situation.

"Huh? Muro-chin...?" Murasakibara looked up at a cage chained up the ceiling with shock, "Is that you?" Murasakibara can see something behind Himuro... He's got wings behind him...

"Yukio-senpai..." Mitsuru walked over to Kasamatsu and she looked at the sign beside the cage. It had 'Kasamatsu' written on a sign. Inside the cage was a being that's very grotesque for the eyes; a three-headed being with one body. If that wasn't bad enough, the head on the right was his father's head while the one on the left was his mother's. The one in the middle, it looked too damaged to look human, it looked like a parasite with a scrambled up human face.

"Mom...Dad..." It was a lie the whole time! Nameless did not keep his promise! The bastard experimented on his parents! "Damn it!" Kasamatsu started punching the ground out of rage, unable to accept reality...

There's no one to rescue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4.5K 38
Airi Yunabami, a wealthy 15 year old girl, begins her first year of highschool in Rakuzan High after transferring from Hyakkao Private Academy. There...
5.2K 215 65
Kise Ryouta was sent to live with the Mirai family in the countryside as a form of natural therapy after an incident occured. There, he met the shy n...
12.3K 601 34
5 years has passed since the events from 'Hearts', Chairo Mitsuru and Kise Ryouta finally returns to Japan. She may have suffered loss but she still...
134K 4.7K 33
NOW BEING RE-WRITTEN AS 'OVERGROWN' AT ACCOUNT @ginxvras [teiko era] When Hirai Akane arrives at Teiko Middle School, she has a clear set of goals a...