KS2 - Falling In Love With My...

By thekswriter

He is handsome. He is cool. I like him. He is Gulf Kanawut Kirigun. and he is my sister's boyfriend. 1st Gen:... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
FINAL CHAPTER
COLE (Mew & Gulf's son) - not an update
Special Chapter

Chapter 28

6.9K 475 33
By thekswriter

Mew's POV

We are now having dinner with the Kirigun's. I wonder what is running to Gulf's mind. He is quiet.

I already told him that I am not breaking up with him. What else does he need?

"Baby, eat more," I told him.

"Baby, eat more." Gab keeps mocking me as always. I just ignored him. I'm going to kick his ass after dinner.

I put more steamed salmon on his plate. "Baby?" I call for his attention.

"Oh yeah. I'm s-sorry."

"Any problem?" I asked him soft enough for only him to hear.

"No, baby." He uttered.

"Finish your food," I asked him. He is out of his mind.

"Lil bro, wanna go shopping tomorrow?" Thea asked Gulf.

"If it's with you, no thanks. I prefer to sleep more."

"We can go with Mew." She added.

"Go with him if you want to." He is annoyed again.

"Such a mean brother.Cranky as ever."

"Annoying sister."

I massaged his hand. I don't know what he is thinking but it seems that he is still not convinced with what I have told him earlier. I will never break up with him.

We finished eating and we just locked ourselves in his room.

"Baby, tell me what do I need to do? I am just jealous of Ohm. Can't I be possessive over you too?"

He didn't answer.

"I'm sorry for scolding you about my mom. Is this the reason?"

"You know I don't have friends as many as yours. Who do you think I'm gonna call when we are having a problem? I can't say it to Becca because obviously, she likes that guy you are being jealous of."

"My fault baby. I just don't want them to think that we are breaking up. Can we just let this go?  Avoid that guy too."

"I am doing it. Believe me." Gulf said.

"Okay, Let's not fight about that guy. He is not worth it."

He took shower and climbed our bed.

"Don't touch me tonight. I am not in the mood."

Damn it. I want to do it so badly.

=========================

Gulf's POV

We are now back to our unit.

I woke up early and prepared Mew's clothes. I checked his bag just in case he missed something again. What caught my attention is his wallet. I always remind him to withdraw some cash too. Not all shops accept cards.
I grabbed some cash and put it in his wallet.

It's now time to wake him up.

"Mew, baby?" I tap his back gently.

He stretched his arms and legs. "Wake up, now. I'll be late. Can I ride a cab?"

"No. Wait for me." He really wants to drive me to school every day. I'm just worried about him because he might be late for work too.

He quickly took a shower and wear the clothes I prepared for him.

"Thank you, baby." He told me. He is thankful because I prepared his stuff. It's just a normal thing, right?

"I am happy doing this to my boyfriend." I kissed his cheek.

"I am so lucky. Maybe I saved many lives in my past life to deserve the most amazing guy." I showered him with kisses.

"I love you, baby." I decided to be positive again. I will hang into his words that his love for me never changed. He is still as crazy for me as before.

When we are in front of the University, he stopped me from hopping out of the car.

He stood up and walked to my side, opened the door for me, and unbuckled my seatbelt.

"What's the matter with you, baby? You don't need to do this." I am blushing. I remembered him when he is just courting. He would do this and it makes my heart beats wildly. I touched my chest. Still the same feeling as before.

He planted a lot of kisses on my forehead. It was like telling the students that he owns me.

"Enough, baby. You'll be late." I pushed him inside his car.

"Don't go anywhere near that asshole, okay?"
I nodded.

I wonder why he is treating Ohm as a threat. I mean I will never like that kid. Even if I'm single,  I won't be smitten with his charm.

"Gulf!!!" Speaking of the devil.
I saw him running towards me. I can't be impolite to him. Dad told me to be friends with this guy. I will not though, Mew's feelings are more important for me.

"Don't talk to me like we are friends," I said coldly.

"Are we not? I'll see you at the party. I asked Mr. Tharn to invite you so I don't feel alone there."

"Well, I am not going," I said while trying to walk ahead of him.

"Dear, you didn't spend the weekend at our house. Mom is so sad." Becca was panting. She held my arm for support.

"I am sorry. I need to talk to my mama. next week, okay?"

"Promise?" I nodded.  "And hi, Ohm! Want to have lunch with us later?" Becca is inviting him again.

"Sure B." So he has a nickname for my best friend already.

"Yey. The more the merrier."

"I can't join you, dear. I'm going to meet Mew at lunch." What an excuse!

"Why so clingy? You are already together in your house. You should be with us in the morning." Becca hissed.
"I will not upload pictures of us anymore." She whispered.

"Dear, please understand me. I know you like that guy but don't force me to go with you. You know how your brother will react to this." I said to her. It's a good thing that Ohm is talking with some random student so he can't hear what we are talking about.

"Do you care about my brother's feelings and ignore mine now? You changed." Becca is so disappointed.

"I can't lie to him, love." I hugged Becca. "But I still care for you. You're my number 1, remember? Don't be mad, please." I hate seeing Becca unhappy.

She ignored me and went to our room first.

Damn it! These siblings are seriously making me crazy.

It was lunchtime when I decided to go to the bookstore near our school.

They own this. I wonder where my boyfriend is. I can feel the gazes, and I am already used to it.

"Hi miss, is Mew here?" I asked the lady from the cashier.

"He is inside the office." He asked someone to call Mew.

Few minutes and I saw him running towards me.

"Baby," he hugged me tightly.

"What are you doing? They are staring." I told him.

"I am recharging. Let them be. It is lunchtime, Why are you here?"

"I told Becca that I am going to meet you as an excuse. Can you talk to her? She is mad at me. She is ignoring me since I declined to join her with Ohm." We were in the corner hugging.

"I'll talk to her. I am going to smack her head for ignoring her brother in law." Mew beaming a smile.

"What time is your break? Can we eat together?"

"Let me tag my break in my computer, baby. Wait for me here."

He held my hand. "Let's eat quickly. I only have one hour."

We just ate at a random restaurant near his office. I was about to pay the bill when he stopped me. "Let your hubby pay, baby."

He pulled his wallet out of his pocket.

"Wait. Did you put cash in my wallet?" He asked.

"Why baby? I told you to always withdraw, right? You only have a few so I just added some money."

"Get this. Don't do it again." Is he mad?
He handed me all the cash I put in his wallet.

"What's wrong with giving my boyfriend money? Everything mine is yours." I told him.

"I am the one working, now. I should be the one providing for you." He gritted.

"Does it change the fact that I am still your boyfriend? Let's not fight over money because this is so low."

He handed his credit card but they said it is not working. Tried another but still failed.

I handed the guy the cash and even give him tip.

Is Mew embarrassed that I paid for our food? Is it just normal to share between lovers?

"Sorry, that I can't even afford for the lunch now. Let me pay you back when I got my salary." He said.

"Fuck you, Mew. I hate you so much."
I left him there. It's just lunch for heaven's sake. I can't believe him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.8K 5.8K 36
Gulf is set on taking revenge on the people who ruined his family. He has to fight blood and love to get satisfaction but will everything go his way?
1.1M 47.9K 74
Warning:🙅🔞 If you're not into a relationship full of toxicity, jealousy, and possessiveness, this story is not for you. Both of them are extremely...
57.4K 3.5K 30
Everyone knows Gulf Kanawut as a playboy who doesn't like to commit to a relationship. He had string of lovers who pin after him but he hardly ever...
My Almost By Donna G

General Fiction

92.6K 5.8K 31
Type has been liking Tharn. Unfortunately he is just a fan and his idol has a girlfriend. He follows Tharn everywhere but all the man can give is jus...