The Life of a Gilmore and a G...

By ShortySKS

when a Gilmore and Geller fall in love More

Cast and Quotes
Victoria's First Day at Chilton
Kill Me Now
Vic and Rory's Birthday Parties
Kiss and Tell
Vic's Dance
That Damn Donna Reed
Star-Crossed Lovers and Other Strangers
The Breakup, Part 2
Love, Daisies, and Troubadours
Sadie, Sadie
Red Riding Vic
Hammers and Veils
Red Light on the Wedding Night
Nick & Nora, Sid & Nancy
Photography Club
Presenting Lorelai Gilmore
Like Mother, Like Daughter
Club Photo's
Run Away, Little Boy
The Bracebridge Dinner
Poll Time!
A-Tisket, A-Tasket
It Should've Been Lorelai
β˜ƒοΈπŸŽ„Please Read!!!β˜ƒοΈπŸŽ„
There's The Rub
Back In The Saddle Again

Triple Date

3.4K 89 12
By ShortySKS

Vic was finally off of bed rest, but she still had to take it easy, meaning she wasn't allowed at school just yet. 

The youngest was only allowed to walk short distance, so she was still doing online assignments and personal physical therapy by walking to and from Luke's with some breaks between. 

Phoenix, being the amazing boyfriend he was brought the girl coffee and notes while Vic was hurt.

He kept his girlfriend updated on everything that was happening in town and school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vic was sitting on the couch while Lorelai and Rory did their morning routines, the twins laptop on her lap. 

Phoenix walked in, waving to the two older Gilmore's and taking a seat next to Vic, handing her the coffee he picked up.

Vic kissed the boy before taking a sip of her coffee, black glasses perched on her nose. 

The youngest Gilmore normally didn't wear her glasses unless she was at home, like now. 

"You look cute in glasses." Phoenix teased his girlfriend who rolled her eyes, not looking up from her essay.

The teacher's agreed since she couldn't do the assignments, she would pick a topic from the lesson plan in each subject to write about.

"I don't wear them outside of the house." Vic said with a smile, history was her easiest subject, which is why she chose to work on it first. 

"Why not?" The boy pouted, he liked seeing her in glasses, they brought out her eyes.

Vic sighed and looked up at her boyfriend. "If I wear them on our next date will you stop complaining and go to school?" The blue eyed girl asked, rolling her eyes at the boys wide smile as he nodded.

"Fine." Vic caved, unable to resist her boyfriends bright smile. Phoenix leaned over pressing a kiss to her lips. 

"I love you."

"I love you too, now go to school." The girl said pushing him away with a bright smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lane and Rory sat on either side of Vic as they looked through the CD's the Korean girl had brought over.

"Wow, you went new-cd crazy!" Vic said as she watched Rory place the discs on the coffee table, she wanted to help but she also didn't want to tear her stitches.

"They just had an amazing selection today." Lane explained with a sift smile, the girl who was once closer to Rory and become like a second sister to Vic in her time on bed rest.

"The best of Blondie...Kraftwerk...Young Marble Giants...Yoko Ono - really?" Rory listed, raising an eyebrow at her best friend.

"A very misunderstood artist and the Beattles would've broken up anyways." Lane defended herself making the younger Gilmore giggle.

"Have you shared this theory with anyone?" Vic asked wincing as she leaned forward to grab her soda can.

Rory sent her sister a glare, pushing her back and handing her the soda. 

Vic hated this, the girl was handicapped so everyone thought they needed to treat her like glass.

"I know it, Yoko knows it, Sean knows it. Julian's still in denial but what can you do?" Lane ranted while the older twin grabbed a CD off the table.

"Ok, I must listen to anyone named Claudine Longet." Rory said putting the CD in the player, Lane twisted her hands together, turning to Vic who gave her an encouraging smile.

Phoenix already agreed and now Lane only had to talk to Rory.

"Rory..."

"Yes Lane?"

"I have a favor to ask you."

"Uh huh?"

"Well you know Dean?"

"My boyfriend?"

"Yes."

"Yes I do."

"Ok...well remember I was telling you about his friend Todd?"

"Todd. Yes."

"Have you met him?"

"No."

"Well he's cool."

"Good."

"Really cool."

"Good again."

" Really, really cool."

"Good still stands."

"So cool in fact that it brings me to the next question." Lane was cut off by Lorelai walking into the living-room, catching the three teens attention.

"Hey. I'm studying in there..." The twins mother said gesturing to the kitchen. 

"We know." Vic nodded to her mother who smiled at her sarcastically.

"Yeah. I have like 6,000 pages of case studies to memorize and this whole big test on the Wal-Mart phenomena coming up on Friday and because I have a life and a job and business school's not the only thing I have to concentrate on I'm behind, and I'll probably fail and then that little 18 year old annoying knat who sits behind me will get another 'A' and make that ' I'm smart you're dumb' fact to me for the rest of the week and I'll be very upset and will possibly cry." Lorelai said making the twins smile.

"The musics too loud." Rory said making the older woman nod, at some point the youngest Gilmore dozed off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vic was laying on the couch with Phoenix above her, in a heated kiss. 

The girl had ranted about everything that she was feeling, including yelling at him for treating her like glass, and this was where it led.

"Hey Nix." Rory greeted as she walked inside making the couple pull away. 

"Hey, what did Dean say?" Vic asked through her pants, while the Geller fell onto the couch, on the opposite side of her stitches, cuddling into the girls neck.

"He agreed. We're going on a triple date." Rory told the couple who smiled at her, well Vic smiled, Phoenix smirked.

"Hey, remember your promise?" Phoenix asked his girlfriend who groaned running a had down her face.

"A promise is a promise."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vic was sitting in her twins room, helping Rory and Lane get ready as she fiddled with her pencil, she was working on a sketch of the two girls, and needed to actually see them. 

"I can't believe you're actually wearing your glasses." Lane said as she looked between jackets from Rory's closet. 

Vic giggled and pushed them up. 

"Phoenix was whining about me not wearing them enough so I promised to wear them on our next date." The youngest Gilmore explained with a shrug, she would do anything to see that smile on his face.

"So what did you tell your mom?" Rory asked the girl as she put her lip-gloss back into her make-up bag.

Lane took the camo shit off of the hanger. "I told her that I was going to spend the evening here with you guys." The Korean said as she put the shirt on over her white t-shirt.

"What if she calls?" Vic asked looking up from her drawing, raising an eyebrow at the girl.

"Well I mentioned that we might go and rent some videos or go out to eat which could explain any absence during her call." Lane said with a teasing smile, even if Lane didn't get the best scores in school, the girl was a genius when it came to avoiding her mother.

Rory smiled at their best friend. "Very thorough." The older twin said with a small nod.

"With my mom, you can leave nothing to chance. Especially when there is a non-korean involved who as far as I know has no medical aspirations."

Lorelai walked into her daughters room. "Hey, sparkly clips." The twins mother said handing her oldest said item.

"Ooh, I like the rhinestones." Lorelai said pointing at the jacket before leaving the room.

Rory put the clip in Lane's hair with a soft smile. "So what are you going to tell Lorelai?" Lane asked the twins who shared a troubled look.

"I don't know." Vic said with a frown tugging at her lips, her mother was a tricky one.

Rory frowned, just more prominent than her twins.

"She wouldn't tell my mom would she?" The Kim girl asked making the twins frown.

"I don't know if she'd feel good lying to another mother. It's like this weird code thing with her." Rory explained as she moved away from their best friend.

"So we don't tell her?"

"I'm not liking that option either."

"No. We'll tell her that we're meeting Dean and Phoenix for a movie, and then we go to the movie and then somebody who just happens to be a friend of Dean's, just happens to be there, for the same movie and so we figure that it would be completely rude for us to not ask said person to come sit with us." Vic offered a solution, which was stretching the truth but not completely lying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phoenix had a smug smile on his face as he let Vic lean on him. 

"So cute." The blonde cooed over his girlfriend, confusing the people behind them.

Vic elbowed Phoenix in the stomach. "Never again." The blue eyed girl grumbled crossing her arms with a small wince.

The green eyed boy frowned, tightening his grip on the girl. He still felt guilty for the accident, despite how many time's Vic told him that he wasn't at fault.

Vic looked up at her boyfriend with a deep frown, uncrossing her arms to lace her fingers with the hand that rested on her hip.

She chose not to say anything, knowing that it wouldn't change his mind. 

"I love you." Vic said softly, lifting the boys hand to her lips, placing a gentle kiss to the back of it.

"And I love you." Phoenix whispered placing a kiss to the top of her head, no matter how much he blamed himself, he was grateful that she was alive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good flick, good flick." Todd commented as the six of them walked out of the bookstore.

Vic was basically stumbling over her own feet, the medication that the doctor prescribed was kicking her ass.

Dean nodded. "Yeah not bad." Phoenix said as he picked Vic up, the girl too tired to complain, falling asleep in her boyfriends arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phoenix set Vic down on her bed, tears in his eyes. He brushed a strand of the girls hair out of her face.

"You know, no-one blames you." Lorelai said sitting beside the boy looking down at the her youngest. 

"I blame me." Phoenix said holding the girls hand, bringing her hand to his mouth. The couple had a habit of kissing each other's hands

The Gilmore woman sighed, taking the other boys hand in hers, the Geller had become someone she saw as a son.

"Were you drinking?"

"No."

"Were you on the phone?"

"No."

"Were you speeding?"

"No."

"Were you running a light?"

"No."

"Were you paying attention to the road?"

"Yes."

Lorelai smiled wiping the boys tears. 

"See where I'm going with this?" 

"Yeah. Thank you Lorelai." Phoenix said making the blue eyed woman smile. 

Lorelai stood up, and kissed the boy on the head with a loving look in her eyes. 

"Go home, get some rest, and call Vic in the morning." Lorelai ordered making the boy smile and stand up.

"Night."

"Night."

And with that. Phoenix went home, for the first time without guilt as he laid down.

He slept with no nightmares of the girls screams.

And he didn't wake up in tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 227 14
Oc x Logan Huntzberger S1 - 7 ©️ derekhalekolmlover
96K 1.8K 49
Christina is getting back from her romantic holiday to Paris with Logan. A certain boy named Camron is out of her mind but is she out of his? After s...
210K 7.1K 22
π‹πŽππƒπŽπ π‡π€π˜πƒπ„π has been living with her dad and traveling the world with her grandparents for her entire life. When Christopher decides sh...
50.4K 1.5K 25
Eloise Gilmore is the twin sister to Rory. However, when Lorelai fled to Stars Hollow, she left behind Elsie. Of course, Emily and Richard raised Els...