The Quarterback's Gigolo: Col...

By PwincessR11

Jack Nickels is 19, a second year college student with a excellent grade average, still has his better-than-t... More

The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [1]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [2]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [3]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [4]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [5]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [6]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [7]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [8]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [9]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [10]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [11]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [12]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [13]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [14]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [15]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [16]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [18]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [19]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [20]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [21]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [22]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [23]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [24]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [25]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [26]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [27]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [28]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [29]

The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [17]

8K 253 86
By PwincessR11

Hayden P.O.V

I heard someone try the door handle and I froze. I pulled my lips away from her, I felt her freeze and look towards the door. We stayed still in silence listening out. That was before she started rocking her hips again, she held her index finger up to my mouth warning me to be silent.

I watched the ecstasy on her face as she rode me, her teeth biting her bottom lip keeping in her own moan. I loved when Leah fucked me like this I couldn’t get enough of her. It was getting worrying. My hands held onto her waist I pushed up as she came down hitting her deep.

“Oh Hayden” she whispered. It fell from her lips, encouraging me to keep going.

As soon as I hit her spot I knew it was over, I was going to lose control and come undone. I held onto her, both of us moving faster desperate to get to that higher level of bliss. I let out a moan and she put her hand over my mouth to silence me, it made the sex hotter when she did little things like that.

As she raised her hips I pulled her off me and flung her down on the bed, she let out a surprised gasp before I rolled on top of her diving for her lips. I held my friend near her warm beautiful lady parts. She squirmed her body begging me for it; I could see just how aroused she was. I slid it in slowly before pulling back out and doing it again.

Her hands bunched up on the sheet as I went deeper. I played with her nipples and hit her deep, harder and faster. I could feel how much she wanted me, how much she was enjoying, she was so warm, wet and tight I was going to cum, and fast. And just as I thought that I exploded suddenly just as her legs started shaking and she was grinning her face looked as if she was in heaven.

She reached up to kiss me, obviously thinking I was finished but I wasn’t. I swatted away her hands that reached for my face. She looked hurt, but the next words out of my mouth changed her expression to a devilish grin.

“Turn around, get on your knees. I’m not finished with you yet”

I forgot about whispering I forgot Jack had someone in the kitchen just outside my room. I didn’t care. Leah was here and I wanted to please her body, I wanted to watch her legs shake. I wanted to feel her muscles clench around me before spasming and releasing her juices all over me.

She followed my instructions perfectly; she was on the edge of the bed on all fours, her head down ass up, back arched properly. I stood on the floor, turning to admire the view; I slapped her ass watching it move. She looked back at me her eyes darkening. I kept eye contact her as I eased into her. My friend was so hard for her.

I began to push into her, and she moaned again. Thrusting in and out her moans deepened and my body was getting slick with sweat. She murmured as her body throbbed, I could tell she was getting closer. I gripped on her hips, thrusting harder, watching as her skin rippled as she threw her ass back to meet me.

Her hands flared around the bed scrambling for something to hold onto, I slowed down, just teasing her with the tip and she hissed frustrated. So I pushed till I was all the way in, I could feel her body tense as she took all of me. I moved slowly at first feeling her getting impossibly wetter. But soon she was demanding I go faster.

I was riding a new type of pleasure, I was immersed in the feel I was trying to contain how it felt to be in her, but she was making it hard. My hands tightened around her hips and I felt her clamp up around me and I knew what was coming. Her legs shook as I brought her tumbling to her third orgasm of the night.

But before she came I knew what was going to happen. I pushed her head into the bed muffling her screams as she cried out for me. I came for her then, grunting as I emptied my tank deep in her. She collapsed on the bed and I lay down next to her, both of us breathing deep.

“That was insane,” she whispered.

“We should have make up sex more often” I chuckled.

I got up and pulled open my mac randomly playing an album and turning up the volume loud. Leah raised her eyebrow at me.

“So they can’t hear us talking,” I explained.

“And you couldn’t do that earlier when we were, you know” She said pointing to the wet patch on the bed.

I laughed, “I’ll remember for next time”

“So there’s going to be a next time?” She asked, she stood up and the light from the lamp outside cast a shadow emphasizing her curves. Her figure was ridiculous. I was truly a lucky guy.

“I didn’t think there would be, wasn’t the whole point of you getting mad because I let Jessica take me out. What’s going to happen when I go out with her again?” she asked innocently.

I clenched my jaw; suddenly as angry as I was when she stopped by earlier, to try explain herself. “So you’re still going to see her? What the fxck?”

“Yes. Hayden I thought this was just sex, you cant be possessive over someone you’re just fxcking”

I took a few steps closer to her clenching my hands into fists. He face changed to surprise, I just wanted to grab her and shake some sense into her petite body. She was mine! What we have was just between us. I was the only one who had been fortunate enough to have her body and I was going to be the last. Wait what…

I stopped myself, coming to my senses I sat back down on the bed before I did something stupid. What was I just thinking? I was losing my mind surely.

“Just go”

“What?” she said. I saw her face fall into a look of hurt “Hayden I don’t understand I’m sorry”

“You go and do what you need to with Jessica and I’ll just have to go and do the same. Simple”

She walked towards me and I glared at her warningly “Are you jealous?”

I scoffed “Hardly. Jessica could never do what I did. She can’t make you feel like I do. So I’m not bothered, after all its just sex with us”

“It’s not sex with her… its more emotional less physical. I haven’t even kissed her,” she said resting her hand on my shoulder, as if showing me sympathy would make me feel better.

“Maybe its good you have Jessica then you wont be so tragically attached to me. I see the way you look at me the pathetic adoration on your face, they way you like to stick around after the deed is done. I don’t have feelings for you, so this’ll save me having to break your heart later down the line”

She moved back from me quickly as if she got whiplash. I should have apologized but I was so angry with her. Why couldn’t she see how much I wanted to be the only one, that it was just me allowed to have my hands and lips trail the planes and valleys of her body. That it was just I she was to give herself to. Jessica meant that could all be taken from me.

I couldn’t have Jessica sweep in and steal this amazing sex from me. I craved Leah all the time; I didn’t want to stop being inside her. How comes she didn’t understand that? I wanted to exclusively be just her fxck. But I couldn’t ask her that, it wasn’t fair, and one of us would fall in love eventually. And that’d be messy.

She started putting her clothes back on and I let her. She grabbed her bag and shoes before looking at the door. She must have remembered Jack and his friend at the same time I did because she turned towards my window. Before climbing threw she looked at me and I could see she was silently crying.

I suddenly felt horrible. But before I could stop her she climbed out the window and ran. I clutched my head looking around the room for something to punch. I settled for my closet door.

“FXCK!” I yelled punching a giant hole threw it “Great”

I fell back on the bed, but got up when my back hit the wet patch. Great so now I couldn’t even go to sleep. I pulled on my jeans and went to face Jack instead. Hopefully it would dry soon. I opened my door and the bright light of the hallway light hurt my eyes after spending 24 hours locked in the dark with Leah.

“Oh hi Hayden” Mariah cooed. She was helping Jack make dinner.

“What are you doing here bitch?” I growled.

“Hey!” Jack said coming to her defense “She’s saving our ass mate, be grateful”

They both looked behind me, expecting to see someone come out the room after me. I scowled going over to the fridge to grab a beer.

“She’s gone,” I said.

“So who was she?” Mariah asked fascinated.

“Keep your nose out of my business bitch,” I snapped back at the gremlin witch queen. “What did you mean she’s saving our ass can someone explain what’s going on here”

Jack and Mariah exchanged a look. I put the beer down realizing it must be serious. “I guess I better tell you from the start” Mariah said going to the fridge for her own beer.

She passed one to Jack before the two of them looked at me. I stood there impatiently waiting for Mariah to tell me what was going on. When they finished I felt sick. I literally wanted to throw up. He was coming here? After all we had done to evade him he was coming here? A place we felt safe enough to call home.

A place where our friends and loved ones could easily be picked up and used as ammo or bait. A place where we were finally happy, where the memory of New York only lingered on our minds, instead of taking over. I felt like a huge weight was dumped on my shoulders. I sat down thinking about my family, about never seeing them again.

“Reed must have kept looking for Jason,” I whispered. I knew Jack was going to be angry so I didn’t look up to meet his eyes.

“It wasn’t Reed,” He growled.

“Jack your judgment is clouded when it comes to Reed. You love him of course you would think he wouldn’t lie to you,” I said trying to make him see it had to be Reed. No one else knew about Jason.

“No. I know it wasn’t Reed… I’ve been regularly going threw his phone and emails. He’s clean” Jack confessed. He winched slightly and I could see how guilty he felt having to snoop threw his boyfriends things.

“Then it must be one of Reed’s friends. I can think of one person he would tell” Mariah said.

“Who?”

“Isn’t it obvious. His best friend… Leah? Duh. It must be her, that trampy little skitch doesn’t know when to keep out of other people’s business”

“Shut your fxcking mouth. Don’t talk about Leah like that!” I snapped standing up glaring at Mariah. I turned to Jack “I bet it was Zeke, doesn’t he hate you, he would love to be the one to tell Reed you are lying so that Reed will finally leave you for him”

Jack shuffled, looking down at his feet “That does sound plausible… it’s just… Mariah does have a point Leah is his best friend. Either it was her or she knows who”

“It wasn’t her” I said confidently “I know Leah. If Reed told her how dangerous it was she wouldn’t want to put him in any harm. She loves him”

Mariah snapped her neck to look at me, her hand on her hip, bitch on her face “And how do you know what that slut would do, since when did you guys spend so much time together?”

“We don’t. I just train with her at the gym that’s all” my face was stone no emotions showing. I wouldn’t give away Leah and mine’s affair, not now. “And she’s not a slut”

If Mariah's dad really was coming to town, I couldn’t have anyone finding out I was screwing Leah. I refused to be the reason she got hurt or worse killed in some power war between Mariah’s dad and us. I pulled out my phone and quickly texted her.

Hayden: Have you been looking into Jason Abrams?

I put my phone back in my room before heading to the shower. I was sweaty and tired. I stripped down and climbed into the hot water letting it scold my skin, I stood under the showerhead with my eyes closed. All I could picture was Leah’s face with tears running down her cheeks.

Yes I felt bad, but it didn’t change the truth. We couldn’t be together; she was a lesbian she wasn’t attracted to me like I was attracted to her. She couldn’t have feelings for me past the ones in her vagina. I soaped myself up using Jack’s shampoo to wash my hair. I needed a break from all this, I needed to take a trip somewhere alone.

It was a good thing reading week was coming up, at least campus wouldn’t be littered with our dead bodies we’d all be gone once Mariah’s dad arrived... Dead bodies! That was it. I stopped the shower wrapping a towel around my waist not even bothering to dry myself. I skidded into the kitchen.

“I know how we can take down Mariah’s dad!”

“How?” Mariah asked.

“We have to anonymously leak to the police where the dead bodies are and the weapon. Your father did some of the handy work himself right the police will link those prints to his and he’ll be arrested”

“That could work!” Jack said excitedly.

“I don’t know. My dad has some of the officers in New York on his payroll. He probably has fake finger prints in the system” Mariah said doubtfully.

“Then we make him commit a crime here. And catch him. The police will book him taking his real prints and then we anonymously drop off a package about New York whilst he’s in the slammer here. And because it’s across state lines NYPD will have to hand over and they’ll definitely catch him”

“And how will the police here know that it’s serious and not just some prank” Jack asked.

I grinned at Mariah evilly “Because the gremlin witch queen herself is going to go on tape and testify against her own father, once the police listen to the tape, and how we fled across the country they’ll take this more seriously”

“Then we’re going to be confessing to drugs, dealing and manslaughter! We’re going jail too,” Jack shouted as if I was stupid.

“Jack’s right. The police cant be involved and we aren’t minors anymore this is serious” Mariah said.

“THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT” Jack yelled at her “IF WE NEVER MET YOU WE WOULDN’T BE LIVING LIKE THIS AND JASON WOULD BE ALIVE”

“Don’t you dare pin his death on me!” she hissed.

“You were the one who set him up to die. You were the one who served him up to your father! You- ”

“SHUT THE FXCK UP!” I screamed, “I don’t want to hear another word about that night, I don’t want to relive it!”

But it was too late the memory started flooding back.

I was sitting in the dorm with Jack we were high and we’d just ordered pizza. Someone knocked on the door it was Mariah. I used to think she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. But that was before I met Leah. Mariah’s beauty was watered down in comparison. Mariah’s perfume floated around the room as she sauntered threw the door.

“You guys started without me” she whined.

Jack scooted over and patted the sofa next to him “Here, we saved you a joint” he said holding up the spliff.

Mariah smirked and sat next to him, she took out a lighter from her bra. She took a draw from the spliff before turning to wink at me, patting the chair next to her. I remember her lying back placing her head in my lap; she blew smoke out in perfect O’s. She was amazing to watch.

“I need another payment Jack,” she said, touching her boobs but her eyes were watching me. She knew what she was doing to me.

But before Jack could answer her phone rang. She sat up looking at the caller ID in fear. “Hello father… I’m fine… I’m just at a friends house… the money, erm yeah I’ll have them bring it to you now… uh huh… yes father… uh huh… I understand father… okay goodbye”

She cut the line and looked at us fear clear in her eyes. “My father wants you guys to bring him the money you owe him tonight”

“What! We don’t have that kind of money! We can’t show up empty handed,” I said.

“He’ll kill us,” Jack piped up.

“No he wont, he’ll probably just have his guys beat you up again like last time. He didn’t sound so serious. Just tell him your waiting for a payment to come threw”

I winched. The last time his thugs got their hands on us we barely made it out alive. I didn’t fancy having to live threw all that again. I looked over at Jack and I knew he was thinking the same thing.

“Call him back and say we cant make it tonight” I pleaded.

She shook her head “He wants the money from all of us tonight. All his guys are bringing their payments to him tonight. He’s moving his money so he wants it all in one place”

“He’s going to kill us” Jack moaned, “I wasn’t supposed to be living this kind of life”

I scowled at him “We all know how privileged you were Jack, but oh how you’ve fallen. What you gna do anyway you think Reed’s gna want you all hopped up on drugs like this. Maybe death is the only thing in store for us”

“Guys” Mariah whined.

“I’m too young to die. I haven’t even been to Australia yet,” Jack, moaned his head in his hands. “I can’t go Mariah. Even if it is just a beating, I can’t take another one”

“Me either. How will I explain another broken rib to my mum? We can’t keep getting jumped like this,” I added.

“Well there is one way out of this” Mariah said biting her lip “I mean it is just a beating so why don’t we just send Jason? I mean he has never taken the fall for it like you guys have and he has had his share of the drugs”

I looked over at Jack feeling uneasy. He looked back at me and I could see my feeling mirrored in his expression. I didn’t feel right about this, I didn’t like how this made me feel.

“I’ll text Jason and tell him to meet us at my dad’s place, he’ll show up take the beating and we’ll explain to him why after” Mariah reasoned.

“Shouldn’t we tell him what he’s walking into before he goes” Jack said.

“Yeah I mean. We could explain to him why it had to be him,” I added.

“Are you guys stupid? So that he can bring a weapon. Then my dad would really kill him”

I flinched at her blasé tone. Was death really that non-consequence to her? Did she really not care? But then I thought about her upbringing and who her father was. She’d probably seen death before.

“And it’s just a beating? You promise nothing else will happen to him?” I asked. She nodded her head.

“I promise. Scouts honor” she said. Then she pulled out her phone and texted Jason. He texted back almost immediately, saying he would be there in 10mins.

An hour passed and we still hadn’t heard back from Jason or Mariah’s dad. Jack was pacing the communal room and I was sat on the sofa my knee shaking. Something was wrong something bad had happened.

“We need to go there now,” Jack said stopping his pacing. “I don’t know why I let you talk me into this Mariah. We need to go now”

I stood up “Jack’s right, it’s been too long we have to go face him ourselves. He’s not going to like that we sent Jason”

Mariah sat there looking between the two of us “So what if something happens we’re okay for now”

I grabbed her by her arm and pulled her from the chair “Listen here bitch we’re going now. Can’t believe we ever listened to you. Come on”

We drove in absolute silence to her dad’s place. I got out the car; I didn’t even need to force Mariah to follow us. It was weirdly silent and there were no guards around the abandoned building. I suddenly felt cold; my body didn’t like what I was feeling at all. It felt like death.

The three of us walked into the building to be greeted by a cheer, the lights switched on and we saw Jason, beaten to a pulp strapped to a chair in the middle of the room. Guilt flooded threw my system, when I saw him. I felt Jack tense up next to me I knew he felt ashamed.

“What took you guys so long?” Jason croaked.

“Isn’t it obvious?” Mariah’s dad piped up “They set you up to take the fall. Isn’t that right sweetheart?”

“Yes daddy” Mariah whispered she left our side and waltzed over to her dad. “I brought Jack & Hayden to you though”

I stared at her gobsmacked. She was lying to save her own skin. I started forward but Jack’s firm grip on my arm stopped me. He shook his head, telling me what I was about to do was a bad idea.

“You guys betrayed me? You knew he was going to do this to me and you didn’t stop him?” Jason’s eyes filled with tears and I couldn’t take anymore. I turned my face away from him feeling disgusted.

“What are you going to do to him?” Jack asked his voice wavered.

I heard laughing and I turned to look at Mariah’s dad “I’m going to show you what happens when you send a sheep into battle with a wolf”

He pulled a knife from his belt “JASON!” Jack and I shouted at the same time. He plunged the knife in Jason’s back, blood poured from the wound soaking the floor in its deep red. Eventually it dribbled from Jason’s mouth, as the light from his eyes dimmed slowly, reflecting his pain.

I stood there frozen in place everything was still and silent. Jason had died because of us. He’d suffered because we were too cowardly, because we were foolish enough to try and swindle a drug lord. I looked at Mariah and saw the horror in her face. Maybe she hadn’t seen death before.

“Daddy” she murmured in disgust. Her father turned to her and slapped her in the face.

“Come now sheep, this wolf is hungry”

I grabbed Jack’s arm and we bolted. We headed straight for the car, speeding out of the car lot. I kept driving in any direction before I eventually had to pull over and throw up.

“Give me your phone” Jack demanded. I watched as he chucked them out the window. “He could be tracking us,” Jack explained. “Just keep driving. We need to figure out how the hell we’re getting out this city alive. And however we do it. I want to see Reed again before I die”

I nodded my head, my eyes on the road. I was shaking all over. I’d set a man up to die. I was an accomplice to murder. I was evil; I was an advocate of the devil. I deserved to be in hell.

I was pulled back into reality when I felt my phone buzz.

Leah: Who the hell is Jason Abrams?

-x---------------x-

SOOOOO GUYS THERE YOU HAVE IT THE SECRET ABOUT NEW YORK IS OUT? WHAT DO YOU THINK OF OUR CHARACTERS NOW YOU KNOW THEY’VE GOT BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS? AND HOW CAN THEY GET OUT OF THEIR PREDICAMENT?

LEAVE ME YOUR COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS! THE NEXT CHAPTER IS BEING WRITTEN AS YOU READ THIS!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 6.5K 27
↞↞↞♛↠↠↠ Everyone makes at least one mistake in their life; if you don't, you're not human. I just happen to be one of those people who make a lot of...
154K 6.7K 26
We Could Only Keep It Up For A Little While... DISCLAIMER : IF YOU DO NOT CONDONE SAME SEX RELATIONSHIP, SEXUAL CONTENT ,OR ANYTHING OF THAT MANNER...
786 46 33
This is the sequel to College Days *Septiplier* Go check that out before you read this one. Note: There are going to be some changes. College is fi...
521K 19.2K 25
*COMPLETED* Short Story: Jaxson likes his life as it is. He graduated high school and got a fully paid football scholar ship for one of the best univ...