𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞...

By ScribblingQuills

☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ (Harry Potter x Fem! Reader) ❝ 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬, 𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 �... More

Author's Notes
Prologue
Y3 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ Sirius Black?
Y3 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ Tea With Buckbeak
Y3 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ Boggarts & Butterbeers
Y3 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ First Outburst
Y3 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ The Fall & The Map
Y3 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ Just Play Along
Y3 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ In The Snow
Y3 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ Expecto Patronum?
Y3 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ The Stag & The Chaos
Y3 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ Anger Issues
Y3 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ Obscurus
Y3 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ It All Makes Sense
Author's Notes
Y4 .。.:*☆ The Burrow
Y4 .。.:*☆ Better Than A Veela
Y4 .。.:*☆ Y/N's Confession
Y4 .。.:*☆ Beauxbatons & Durmstrang
Y4 .。.:*☆ Potter Stinks
Y4 .。.:*☆ Read The Room
Y4 .。.:*☆ The Felt Feelings
Y4 .。.:*☆ Chosen
Y4 .。.:*☆ The Woollen Hat
Y4 .。.:*☆ The Task & The Aftermath
Y4 .。.:*☆ That Rita Skeeter
Y4 .。.:*☆ Live On
Y4 .。.:*☆ Too Good At Goodbyes
Author's Notes
Y5 .。:+*✧ Living With A Marauder
Y5 .。:+*✧ Love, Isn't It?
Y5 .。:+*✧ Grim Old Place
Y5 .。:+*✧ Hogwarts Again
Y5 .。:+*✧ A Rocky Start
Y5 .。:+*✧ Scars & Secret Meetings
Y5 .。:+*✧ D.A. Fights Back
Y5 .。:+*✧ Punishments & Pebbles
Y5 .。:+*✧ I Gave You My Heart
Y5 .。:+*✧ A Victorious Valentine's
Y5 .。:+*✧ It's Just a Game
Y5 .。:+*✧ Night Changes
Y5 .。:+*✧ Escaped & Captured
Y5 .。:+*✧ The Baffling Battle
Y5 .。:+*✧ Part of a Prophecy
Author's Notes
Y6 ༓*˚⁺➵ A New Beginning
Y6 ༓*˚⁺➵ Your Wish Is My Command
Y6 ༓*˚⁺➵ Birthday Surprises
Y6 ༓*˚⁺➵ Trouble At Tryouts
Y6 ༓*˚⁺➵ Draco & Pansy
Y6 ༓*˚⁺➵ A Hell of a Ride
Y6 ༓*˚⁺➵ Falling Apart
Y6 ༓*˚⁺➵ Christmas Company
Y6 ༓*˚⁺➵ A Match to Remember
Y6 ༓*˚⁺➵ The Reconciliation
Y6 ༓*˚⁺➵ Out in the Meadow
Y6 ༓*˚⁺➵ The Unplanned Mission
Y6 ༓*˚⁺➵ Dumbledore's Demise
Y6 ༓*˚⁺➵ Until the World Ends
Author's Notes
Y7 .。.:*༄ Harry's Arrival
Y7 .。.:*༄ Our Last Summer
Y7 .。.:*༄ Planning & Hiding
Y7 .。.:*༄ The Capture
Y7 .。.:*༄ They Think You're Dead
Y7 .。.:*༄ Scamander on the Loose
Y7 .。.:*༄ The Doe
Y7 .。.:*༄ The Lovegood Fiasco
Y7 .。.:*༄ The Escape
Y7 .。.:*༄ Pipette Widows
Y7 .。.:*༄ A Battle Begins
Y7 .。.:*༄ Fire & Destruction
Y7 .。.:*༄ The End
Ten Years Later

Y4 .。.:*☆ Several Arrivals

143K 4.6K 30K
By ScribblingQuills

A/N ~ Ayee I'm here with another update!! We get a reunion with Harry this chapter, I hope you like it <3

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

It was a sunny afternoon, only a few days since Y/N's arrival, and was a day before the World Cup.

Y/N had watched Fred, George and Ron play a mini game of Quidditch in their wide lawn all afternoon, with Ginny and Hermione chatting excitedly next to her.

She watched as they threw the handmade Quaffle around and switching turns goal keeping.

When the twins finally came down for a break, Y/N wanted to try flying. She borrowed George's broom- a very old Commet 150, and took off.

Only 10 minutes in the air, she'd already scored several goals with Ron as the Keeper- and that was telling a lot. She figured that she wasn't so bad at Quidditch after all.

"You're actually not bad at Quidditch, Y/N... you're bloody brilliant, actually."

"Why thank you, Ronald." Y/N soared through the afternoon sunlight and grinned at Ron, before throwing the 'Quaffle' into the hoop her redhead friend was guarding.

Hermione, on the other hand, had just arrived at The Burrow in the morning. Y/N's girl best friend was a bushy-haired witch with slightly bucked teeth, and was the brightest of their age.

Hermione was more than happy to finally reunite with her friends after her long summer.

She watched Y/N fly around the Weasleys's wide lawn, while sitting next to Ginny on the soft grass. Her orange cat, Crookshanks, was chasing after Y/N and Ron's shadows stupidly.

Y/N shot through the air on the old broom, earning impressed looks from the Weasleys and Hermione.

Ginny cheered her enthusiastically and the twins watched her fly around, totally mind blown. Never in their 3 years of knowing her have they ever seen her fly on a broom. Her shots weren't bad at all, and she definitely knew some tricks from her brother.

Y/N glided down to the soft grass and hopped off George's broom beautifully. Ginny and Hermione applauded loudly.

"You're gifted, you know that?" Hermione said, beaming widely.

"You would definitely make the team, if you came to our tryouts." Fred said seriously.

"Oh, no thanks, Freddie." Y/N laughed, handing George back is broom.

"'No thanks'?" Fred goggled his eyes. "As in, 'no thanks, I'm not to tryout'?"

"Correct," Y/N said firmly.

"Why not?" George and Ginny asked.

"'Cause," Y/N shrugged, sitting on the soft grass next to Ginny and Hermione once again. "I don't like it much. I don't enjoy sports, and I don't enjoy getting my skull cracked open."

"Fair enough," Ron said from a dozen feet above them.

He was riding an old Weasley broom that could barely fly higher than twenty feet- it quivered slightly at every movement Ron made. "But you should really think about it."

"I've thought about it, trust me." Y/N chuckled. "I have Rolf as a brother, hello? He talks me into it every year. Shows off on his stupid Nimbus every time he had the chance to."

"Typical." Ginny said dreamily, playing with a few fallen twigs from the ground. "He's dreamy, he is, your brother... really good at Quidditch, too."

"Ginny, stop." Said Y/N, Fred, George and Ron at the same time, scowling at the redhead girl. Ginny chuckled and nudged Hermione in the arm.

"It's true, right, Hermione?" she asked her with a grin on her face.

"Yeah, not to mention how good-looking he is." Hermione giggled. "He's charming..."

Y/N faked a dramatic gag.

It disturbed Y/N very much how both Ginny and Hermione admired her brother dearly. They would constantly fuss over how charming he was, and how popular he was. Even though Y/N knew they did it mostly to annoy her, it was still unamusing.

"Gag me with a spoon." Ron rolled his eyes irritatedly from his broom.

"Oh Lord Merlin," Y/N muttered, shaking her head. "I swear, if you guys don't stop talking about him like that-"

"You should take it as a compliment." Hermione smiled teasingly. "You have beautiful genes."

Y/N choked on air dramatically.

"Relax, Y/N," Ginny said with a laugh. "We do it partly to annoy you, you know that."

"Thank Merlin." Y/N and Ron said sourly.

"But mostly because he's nice." Hermione whispered, leaning close to Y/N's ear. "If you know what I mean."

Y/N let out a shout of annoyance and covered her ears, falling backwards on her back and rolling around the grass.

"Mine ears art bleeding because of thy words!" she said dramatically in Shakespearian. "break thee off!"

Ginny opened her mouth teasingly with a smirk, making Y/N dig her palms deeper into her ears, muttering in Shakespearian and burying her face into the grass.

Fred and George played along and started rolling around the ground childishly, purposely trying to annoy Ginny and Hermione.

"We art going to heave the gorge!" Fred playfully gagged.

"Art sist'r and cousin has't gone mental!" George added in a weird Scottish-like accent.

Hermione laughed at the three and Ginny simply rolled her eyes.

"Now you lot are just being dramatic." she said grimly.

"If you're allowed to be dramatic about my brother, then we're allowed to be dramatic about you being dramatic, too!" Y/N said and pouted sarcastically.

Fred and George sniggered, making Ginny throw little twigs at them.

"Isn't it time to go get Harry?" Ron asked from above, checking his watch. Y/N and the twins stopped laughing and looked up at Ron.

"Is it?" Y/N squinted her eyes from the sunlight.

"Ah shit, we're late, too!" Ron exclaimed, hurrying his broom back to the ground. He hopped off the old broom and looked at his friends and siblings. "Where's dad?"

"He's busy in his shed." Ginny frowned, standing up on her two feet.

"He's trying to transform a rubber duck." Hermione said grimly.

"Oh Merlin, Harry's cousins will be furious." Y/N said anxiously, checking her own watch. "They're muggles- they're strict about time."

"What are we waiting for, then?" Ron said impatiently. "Let's go get dad!"

"Ginny and I will wait back here and help Mrs Weasley with Dinner." Hermione said, scooping her cat into her arms. "We'll meet you back here. Don't get in trouble."

"Right. See you," Y/N said and watched the two girls walk back into the house.

"George, you got the sweets?" Fred gave George a knowing look.

"Oh yes, I do." George grinned back at his twin knowingly.

"Hey, Harry's not gonna fall for it like I did." Y/N said with her eyebrows raised. "And he'll never eat it in front of you- he's too awkward for that. Plus, he doesn't like hard sweets like those. He only likes chocolate- only milk chocolate, Fizzing Whizbees, and-"

"Sorry, Y/N, but not all of us take Potter Studies." George sneered, making Y/N shut up. "And these aren't for Harry."

"Not for Harry?" Ginny frowned. "Then who are they for?"

"Just wait and see, little sis,-"

"Wait and see."

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

"OUCH! What in the Wizarding World is going on?" Y/N gasped.

She did not expect to fall on top a pile of Weasleys when she agreed to travel to number 4 Privet Drive, by floo powder.

Y/N hit her head painfully on the top of the fireplace and fell onto Ron's leg. Mr Weasley, Ron and George were sprawled on the floor of the fireplace, covered in ash. The Dursley's fireplace was completely sealed.

"I wish I knew, Y/N." Ron said grimly. "And you're on my leg- OUCH, please get off!"

"Doesn't look like I can go anywhere else-! AHHH, FRED" Y/N yelled when Fred suddenly appeared and fell right on top of her and Ron. Ron groaned as his brother stepped on his other leg.

"What's happening!" Fred exclaimed.

"Don't move this way, you're squishing me!" George fussed.

"Please get off!"

"Shut up, Ron-"

"Y/N's suffocating me-!"

"Children- be quiet," Mr Weasley hushed them. "Maybe Harry can hear us- Harry, are you there? Can you hear us?"

They all fell silent and waited for an answer. There were shuffling noises from outside, and someone came closer to the fireplace.

"What is this?" growled Vernon Dursley. "What's going on?"

"Mr Weasley?" came a familiar voice of a boy. Y/N sighed in relief.

"Harry- it's us!" Ron said desperately.

"Ron- I'm sorry, the fireplace is sealed," Harry said. "they've got an electric fire instead. I didn't know you were going to be arriving by floo powder-"

"No worries, Harry." Mr Weasley said quickly. "But I dare say, I would like to have a look at the ek-letic fire of yours once we get out of here... very interesting, indeed."

"Er- sure." Harry said hesitantly.

"What, now?" said Y/N's voice. "Fred, I swear, if you step on my leg again-"

Harry felt his face break into a grin. It was Y/N's voice. Y/N came to pick him up with the Weasleys. He'd been writing to her all summer, and it was the only thing keeping him away from his boredom. He'd missed her voice- her sarcastic tone, and her laugh. And he'd definitely missed her.

"Why did everything go silent?" Y/N asked impatiently. "You still there, Harold?"

"Er- yeah, I am." Harry said quietly, hiding his excitement. "I- the barrier's not removable, I don't know what to do."

"Huh..." Mr Weasley thought carefully. "Oh well, there's only one way... stand back, Harry..."

Harry shuffled back behind the sofa, to where the Dursleys were cautiously standing. Aunt Petunia and Dudley whimpered audibly, clutching each other in fear.

But Uncle Vernon knew what was going on.

"Wait a moment!" he bellowed, stepping forwards, away from his family. "What exactly are you going to-?"

"BOMBARDA!" Mr Weasley exclaimed.

There was a loud BANG and the barrier that was blocking the fireplace burst into shreds.

Aunt Petunia shrieked loudly and Dudley yelled in horror.

Y/N coughed as she inhaled all the dust and ash.

She opened her eyes to see The Dursleys's living room. Their living room was wide, old-fashioned and clean- well- not too clean anymore. The Dursleys were standing in the corner in their shocked faces, and Harry was grinning mischeiviously beside them.

Y/N could see that Harry's hair looked longer, and he had gotten a lot taller, as well.

They caught each other's eyes for a split second, but before they could admire each other any longer, they were pulled to the attention of the awkward scene in front of them.

Mr Weasley quickly scrambled to his feet and beamed at the family enthusuastically.

"Ah! You must be Harry's aunt and uncle!" He greeted them brightly.

The tall Weasley stepped closer to the Dursleys and extended a hand, but they all backed away, dragging each other to the back of the room.

Mr Weasley's face fell slightly, but he coughed loudly and glanced at the busted fireplace.

"Oh, about that- I'll fix it before we leave." Mr Weasley assured. He smiled weakly at the family and looked at Harry. "You ready, Harry?" he asked brightly, grinning at the raven haired boy.

"Er, yes." Harry said, grinning back. "My trunk and owl are still upstairs, I'll go get-"

"No worries, Harry!" Fred said quickly. "We'll get it."

Of course, Fred, George, Ron and Y/N have been here before, when they rescued Harry by a flying car in their second year.

Y/N and Ron grinned at each other knowingly while the twins went upstairs.

"This must be your cousin?" Mr Weasley smiled, glancing at the whimpering Dudley.

"Yep. That's Dudley." Harry said with nod. Y/N and Ron sniggered quietly.

Dudley was holding his backside, as if it was going to fall off- obviously afraid that he would be hexed again.

There was a long pause of silence, apart from Y/N and Ron holding back their laughs, and Petunia whimpering in the corner. Mr Weasley walked around the room, examining the muggle furniture, and constantly asking questions (that were never answered).

After a while, Fred and George came back down to the living room, carrying Harry's trunk and Hedwig's cage. When they saw Dudley, their faces cracked into identical evil grins.

"Ah, there you are." Mr Weasley said finally. "We'll be heading back, then. It was nice to meet you all." the Durselys simply scowled at him. "Well er- George, you can go first."

George stepped into the fireplace with Harry's trunk and exclaimed 'The Burrow!' before disappearing into the green flames.

"Fred, you're next."

"Right." Fred grinned and headed towards the fireplace. "Oh wait, whoops!"

He'd dropped several sweets onto the floor. He hurriedly picked them up- and left one on the floor, quite intentionally. Y/N saw Dudley eyeing it hungrily.

That was their plan, Y/N thought.

Fred then disappeared into the green flames after George. Ron followed him, and Y/N followed Ron.

"The Burrow!" Y/N exclaimed.

She started to spin very fast- then violently. She shut her eyes and tucked in her elbows, avoiding motion sickness.

Her spinning finally became slower and slower, and she finally stopped in The Burrow's fireplace. Y/N staggered into their kitchen and dusted herself clean.

The twins and Ron were waiting eagerly on the dining table, grinning evilly. Bill and Charlie were also there, reading The Daily Prophet casually.

"What's going on, now?" Bill asked curiously, when his siblings didn't stop sniggering.

"Nothing out of the ordinary," Y/N shrugged giving the twins a knowing look. "Typical Fred and George stuff."

"This is not going to be good, then." Bill sighed, but continued with his reading.

She chuckled and sat on the dining table, next to Charlie, waiting patiently for Harry to arrive.

Only a few minutes after, the fire in the fireplace changed into an emerald green colour.

They all sat up and watched as Harry Potter appeared out of the flames. He was grinning when he fell right into the kitchen.

"Did he eat it?" Fred asked excitedly, helping the boy to his feet.

"Yeah, he did." Harry replied, straightening himself. "What was that?"

"Ton-Tongue Toffee." George said proudly. "Fred and I invented them, and we were looking for someone to test them on..."

Harry sniggered. He adjusted his round glasses and scanned the room. He looked around the cozy kitchen before grinning at Ron, and his eyes fell on the girl sitting between a pare of older Weasleys- Y/N Scamander.

"H-hello." Harry said with a smile. He had glanced at her earlier, but he finally got a good look at her, and oh Merlin's beard.

Why was it, that every time he saw her after a long break, she'd gotten more and more fanciable every time.

Her hair was pulled into a messy ponytail, and her features looked a lot more- mature... Her smile was exactly the same, however. The same smile she'd given him before she left the station almost two months ago.

She was his Y/N.

No. Not his- what the hell, Harry?

Harry shook his head back to reality sighed. He smiled at his best friend (A/N ~ I ain't never seen two pretty best friends-) and stared at her fondly.

Y/N stood up from her chair and rushed into his open arms, squeezing him tightly. Harry chuckled and rocked back and forth from the force of her hug. She seemed even shorter than ever, due to how much he had grown (A/N ~ his height according to the books, K?).

"Evening, Harold." Y/N grinned, pulling away from him. His hair was a lot longer, only grazing his shoulders- he looked a little embarrassed about it. But Y/N didn't mind. It was probably an unpopular opinion, but she really liked it.

"How are you, Niff?" Harry asked, trying his hardest not to flush with colour.

"What do you think?" Y/N said with a laugh. "Do I look horrible to you?"

She didn't at all. She was her happy, grinning, laughing self, as always.

Harry noticed her left cheek was still stained from the ash and coal dust from floo travelling. Harry grinned and brushed it away gently with his thumb, making butterflies appear in Y/N's stomach.

"We could leave, you know." George said with a scowl.

"Or you guys could." Ron said, with a sly grin on his face

"There's some space in the attic for you." Fred said with a knowing smirk. "Dunno if it's wide enough, though. Oh, and, there's a Goul living in it, mind you. Too much noise."

Harry and Y/N blushed furiously and stepped away from each other, glaring at the Weasleys.

"You're being quite rude to our guest, Freddie." Charlie said, but he was also grinning like his brothers. He put down his newspaper and extended a hand for Harry to shake. "Charlie Weasley. You must be Harry."

The two oldest Weasley siblings introduced themselves to the boy, and Y/N could tell Harry was also impressed by their appearances.

Suddenly, the fireplace turned emerald green, once, again, and a furious Mr Weasley stepped out of it grimly. He looked at the twins angrily, bright red in the face.

"Uh-oh." Fred muttered, but everyone knew he wasn't too scared of his dad.

"That wasn't funny, Fred!" Mr Weasley scolded. "What on earth did you give to that poor muggle boy?"

"I didn't give him anything," Fred shrugged. "I accidentally dropped the sweets."

"But you dropped them on purpose!" Mr Weasley continued. "The poor boy's tongue grew as soon as that sweet touched his tongue."

"How long did it get, Mr Weasley?" Y/N asked eagerly.

"It was four feet long, before they'd let me fix it." Mr Weasley said, ashamed.

The whole kitchen burst into laughter, including Bill and Charlie.

"It isn't funny!" Mr Weasley repeated. "You were lucky this time. But if you ever do anything like that again, I will tell your mother."

Fred and George nodded silently, but as soon as Mr Weasley walked away, they sniggered.

Mischief managed.

That evening, the Weasleys, Harry, Y/N and Hermione had dinner together in the garden.

Bill and Charlie were talking to Hermione about their Hogwarts years, and the rest of them chatted happily and excitedly about the World Cup, and about their favourite players.

Ron was specifically fond of the Seeker from Belgium, who's name was Viktor Krum. Apparently, he was the team's golden player, and was really young, too.

After dinner, the Quartet went up to Ron's room to talk about their summers like they usually did. Harry thanked them for all the food they sent to him (he was forced on a diet, because Dudley had to lose weight).

Y/N had already told them all about her mother's beef with Lupin through her letters, but the three were still amused it all.

Y/N gladly told them that she had been able to contain her power, and didn't lose her temper once. Hermione was still on about her Obscurus theory, but Harry quickly told her to stop making him worried.

Not long after, they were quickly shooed to sleep by Mrs Weasley, since they had to wake up early for the World Cup trip.

Y/N found herself falling asleep right away, as soon as her head touched the pillow.

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

Y/N felt as though she'd only slept for a few minutes before Mrs Weasley shook them awake. It was barely 3 in the morning, and even the sun was still not awake.

Ginny and Hermione stirred lazily and got up, before helping each other pull Y/N out of bed.

They quickly got changed and washed thier faces- grabbed their things, and headed down to the kitchen, where all the puffy-eyed Weasleys (plus Harry) gathered around the dining table. Mr and Mrs Weasley smiled brightly when they entered the room.

"M-m-morning." George greeted the three girls while he yawned loudly.

"Morning." The three chorused back.

Y/N slid into a seat next to Harry and Fred, because chomping on her toast lazily. She hated waking up early, more than anything in the world.

"Why do we have to wake up so early?" Fred fussed. "Bill, Charlie and Percy are still sound asleep."

"They're going to apparate there later." Mr Weasley replied.

Fred groaned and rubbed his eyes.

"I can't wait to past my apparating test." he said.

"Quickly finish your breakfast, guys." Mr Weasley said. "We have a bit of a walk."

"We're going to walk there?" Harry asked, his eyes wide. Good question, Harold.

"Only to the portkey, don't worry." Mr Weasley grinned, sipping his orange juice. "We'll meet the Diggorys on the north hill. Amos'll take us to the portkey."

"What's a portkey?" Harry asked Y/N curiously.

"It's another way of travelling." Y/N replied. "It's quite hard to explain, but you'll see."

They finished up their breakfast and gathered in front of The Burrow's front lawn.

They said good bye to Mrs Weasley, before following Mr Weasley out into the wide field behind The Burrow.

It took hours of silently and tiredly walking, to reach the north hill. It was quite a challenging walk, given how steep the hill was, but everybody managed to drag each other up in the end.

"Arthur, over here!"

Three tall figures were silhouetted against the sun rise on the other side of the hill top.

"Amos!" said Mr Weasley, smiling, as he strode towards the three men.

Mr Weasley shook hands with the scrubby brown-haired wizard, who was slightly older than himself.

"This is Amos Diggory, everyone." said Mr Weasley. "He works at the Ministry. I'm sure you know his son, Cedric? and of course, young Rolf Scamander! Hello, Rolf."

"Hello, Mr Weasley." Rolf smiled brightly. The tall Hufflepuff was a year older than Y/N, and had a great passions in Quidditch, although he didn't make the team last year.

Cedric, on the other hand, was the Hufflepuff team captain and Seeker at Hogwarts, and was in the same year as Fred and George. He was tall, with light brown hair.

"Hullo," said Cedric and Rolf to the group.

Everyone greeted them back, except for Fred and George, who only said hi to Rolf. They still hadn't forgotten about Cedric's unfair defeat last year.

Rolf gave the Weasleys a grin and winked at Ginny Hermione, making Y/N cringe badly. Hermione and Ginny gave each other knowing looks and grinned back.

"Long walk, Arthur?" Amos asked Mr Weasley.

"Not too bad." Mr Weasley said. A lie.

"These all yours?" Amos asked, looking at the group of children.

"Oh no, Only the redheads." Mr Weasley replied with a chuckle. "This is Fred- no, George. That's Fred. This is Ginny- my daughter, and Ron- my youngest son. These are Ron's friends, Hermione Granger, Y/N Scamander- she's Rolf's sister obviously, and Harry Potter."

Amos Diggory raised his eyebrows and let out a chuckle.

"Why of course, it's Harry Potter!" he exclaimed. "My son beat you in Quidditch. Didn't you fall off your broom?"

"Er... yeah." Harry replied uncertainly.

The twins and Y/N scowled at the man, and Cedric looked embarrassed.

"Dad, I told you, Harry fell off his broom because of the dementors." said Cedric.

"Yes, but you didn't!" Amos said proudly. "Doesn't take a professional to judge who's a better flyer- one fell of his broom, one didn't."

Harry stood there, frozen. He was clearly offended, but being the modest boy he was, he didn't say anything.

"Erm... anyways," Mr Weasley laughed weakly. "Have you found the portkey, Amos?"

"Oh, I think we have," Amos replied. "Right over there, by the cliff." he pointed to the edge of the hill, where a moldy old boot lay flat on the grass.

"What." Harry frowned, confused. Y/N chuckled.

"You'll see." she said.

The group marched to the old boot and crouched over it. Y/N wondered what the muggles would think if they saw them circling around a moldy old boot.

"Is there anyone else?" Amos asked Mr Weasley.

"No, the Lovegoods went about a week ago, and the Fawcetts couldn't get any tickets." Mr Weasley replied.

"Alright." Amos Diggory nodded. He looked at Harry and Hermione, who were clueless, and said, "Just touch the boot. A finger will do."

They all laid on the grass, putting a finger on the boot. Hermione frowned at it in concern, and Harry obeyed hesitantly.

He laid down next to Y/N, who cocked an eyebrow at him playfully. Harry felt a little bit nervous, given how close their faces were to each other.

But just before he could think of anything else, his body left the ground with a jerk and was spinning around the boot. He and Hermione yelled in horror as the others laughed at them.

It was like travelling with floo powder but worse. He could feel Y/N and Cedric's shoulder banging against his, and saw swirls of colours surrounding them.

Suddenly, his feet slammed into the solid ground. He lost his balance and staggered into Y/N, making them both fall over on top of each other.

"Oww."

"Sorry, Y/N." Harry said quickly and gathered himself up, before offering Y/N a hand.

Y/N laughed and took it gratefully while Harry pulled her up onto her feet.

They looked around and saw that the others were standing on two feet and were all settled.

Then, Y/N's eyes fell on the wide field ahead of them- it was covered with tents, food stands, and thousands of people. It was loud, but in the most cheerful was possible.

Y/N and Harry stared at the sight in awe.

"Welcome, kids," Mr Weasley smiled. "To the Quidditch World Cup."

ϟ ͛ r⃒⃘

A/N ~ This was another fill-in chapter with not much suspense but ohhhh there will be a lot of stuff happening soon. Let me know what you think of this chapter!

Pls point out any spelling mistakes, I will gladly fix them :))

Love you allll

- ScribblingQuills

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 5.5K 25
[discontinued] here ya go, my beautiful potterheads ⚡ NO SMUT, unless specified, but some of them are slightly suggestive. all the oneshots are fem...
73.7K 2.2K 75
"I used to think you were just a bully. But I'm coming to realize you're merely misunderstood." (ch. 27) Brianna Locousa has sworn to hate Draco Malf...
547K 6.5K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
53.1K 1.7K 52
𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄; 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜, 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...