Vampire Love Story (Klaroline...

By Klaroline_TvdTo

I do not own these characters. Those rights go to Julie Plec. This is a love story between Caroline Forb... More

New Orleans
Katerina
Masquerade Party
Lost
Confusion
Vampires, Witches, Werewolves, Originals
First Date
Dinner
Argument
Solution
Moving and an Engagement?
Spells
Transition
Lessons
First Kill
Who is Stronger?
Boys going Shopping
Marbekah Wedding plus a Wolf
Killer Party
Girls Night
Wedding Dress Shopping, plus another engagement
Games
Klaroline Wedding
Death
Mourning
Pregnant? What? How?
Queen
Resurrection
Amnesia
Trouble in The Bayou
Baby Boy
Truth
Reminiscing
Kalijah Wedding

Engagement

523 16 6
By Klaroline_TvdTo

Caroline's POV
    It has been 4 months, since Bekah's and Marcel's wedding. Marcel, and Bekah moved to the plantation house, for privacy. Everyone is happy. Klaus and I are happy. I woke up, and Klaus wasn't beside me in bed. I sat up, and someone said, " Don't move, love."

    I turned to my side, and Klaus was sitting in a chair beside the bed. He was shirtless, and drawing in his sketch book. I said, " How long have you been up?"

   He said, " Two hours. I didn't want to wake you. You looked peaceful, and beautiful. The sun was shining the perfectly on you, and I just had to sketch it."

    I smiled, and got off the bed. I walked over to him, and he closed his sketch book. I said, " Can I see?"

  He said, " Love, it's not finished."

   I said, " Come on. Let me see, please."

  He sighed and handed me the sketch book. He stood up, and looked over my shoulder. I opened the book, and it was a drawing of me sleeping, and the sun shining in on me. It was amazing. I put the sketch book down on the bedside table. I turned and faced him.

   I said, " It's beautiful."

   He said, " So, you like it?"

   I said, " Like it? I love it. Almost as much as I love you."

   He smirked and said, " I love you, sweetheart."

     I kissed his lips. After a few minutes, we pulled away. He said, " Mother wanted me to tell you. Father and her are throwing a party tonight."

   I said, " Whats the occasion?"

   He said, " I don't really know. She wouldn't say what it was."

   I nodded, and said, " I gotta get dressed. I wanted to see Bekah."

    He said, " I wanted to spend today with you."

   I said, " You say that everyday. You can sped today with Marcel. You and him haven't really spent much time together."

   He nodded. I kissed his cheek, and went into the closet. I put on my blue skirt, my black crop top, and my black heels. I walked out of the closet, and he was pulling his shirt over his head. We went downstairs to the kitchen. I gave him a blood bag, and I grabbed one for me.

    We finished drinking the blood, and walked out to the courtyard. Kat, Elijah, Kol, and Davina were sitting in the courtyard. Kat said, " Care. Where are you going?"

   I said, " We are going to see Bekah and Marcel. Wanna come?"

   Kat said, " Yes. I haven't seen her in like forever."

   Davina said, " I wanna come."

   Kol stood up and said, " What? I thought you wanted to spend today with me, darling."

   I said, " Kol, we all know Davina likes to spend more time with Bekah than you."

  He said, " Oh, really? Does Nik know you prefer Rebekah over him?"

    I said, " Klaus knows I prefer him over anyone. I like spending time with Bekah, but I also love spending time with Klaus."

   Klaus said, " Elijah, what is the reason mother is throwing this party, tonight?"

   Elijah said, " Mother didn't tell you? Huh? It is because it has been 300 years, since we came and built New Orleans. Mother and Father wanted to celebrate."

    Klaus said, " Whose all going to be here?"

  Elijah said, " All of the factions. The wolves. The Vampires. The Witches. I am heading over to the bayou to talk with the wolves. Niklaus, would you like to come?"

   Klaus said, " No, Elijah. If they have any problems then they can speak to you."

  Elijah nodded. I said, " Where's Freya?"

   Kat said, " She is going to talks with the witches with Esther. Mikael is talking with the Vampires."

   I nodded, and Kat, Davina, Klaus and I walked out of the compound. Kat and Davina got in Kat's car. Klaus and I got in Klaus's black Jaguar. He then started driving to the plantation house.

     On the way, I said, " Why didn't you go with Elijah? I thought you were King of New Orleans."

   He smirked and said, " That I am, love. Elijah is my second in command. He can deal with a few problems with the wolves."

   I nodded, and we arrived at the plantation house. We got out of the car, and Davina and Kat pulled into the driveway.

Elijah's POV
    I sped to the bayou, after Niklaus and he girls left. I arrived at the bayou, and found Jackson, the Alpha.

   Jackson said, " Well, what does an Original Vampire want with us?"

   I said, " Jackson, I can here for business. Now, my family is hosting an 300 year anniversary party for New Orleans. We would like all of the wolves to attend."

   Jackson said, " We will be there."

    Then a wolf came over and said, " Jackson, there's another wolf pack here."

  I said, " What do you mean another wolf pack?"

  Jackson said, " There is more wolves coming here to the bayou. This is the second pack, that came. We have no idea as to why they are here."

  I said, " Where is these packs?"

  Jackson said, " They are on the west side of the bayou."

  I nodded, and sped to the west side of the Bayou. I seen a bunch of campers, and tents set up. I walked to the camp, and the wolves all stood up in a defensive stance. Apparently, they don't know who I am.

     The one wolf said, " Who the hell are you?"

   I said, " I'm Elijah Mikaelson. Who are you?"

  The wolves were starting to look scared. Now, they know who I am. The wolves moved out the way, and another wolf came up and stood in front of me. He said, " I'm Andrew. The alpha. What do you want?"

  I said, " I am here to know why you are here?"

  Andrew said, " We are here because we got word of another Original Hybrid. There is a rumor going around that there is another."

   How did they find this out? No one knew about Caroline being a Hybrid than my family, Katerina, Davina, Marcel, and Josh. We didn't tell anyone because we didn't want anyone to know. They would start coming to New Orleans begging for an audience with her.

   I said, " You must be mistaken."

   He said, " So, there isn't another Original Hybrid?"

   We can't keep it a secret forever. I said, " Excuse me, Andrew."

  Andrew nodded, and I got out my phone, and texted Niklaus.

E- New Wolves in the Bayou. They want to know if there is another Hybrid.

N- How did they find out?

E- Don't know. What should I tell them?

N- Everyone will find out eventually. Go ahead and tell them, brother.

   I turned off my phone, and Andrew said, " You didn't answer my question."

  I said, " You should learn about patience. To answer your question. Yes, there is another Original Hybrid other than my brother."

The wolves started chatting. Andrew said, " Who is the other?"

   I said, " She is under my families protection."

  Andrew said, " You don't understand. We don't want to harm her. We wanted an audience with the new Hybrid."

   I said, " My family is throwing a party, this evening. Please join us. We can speak more here, and you may meet her there."

  Andrew said, " We will be there."

   I nodded, and sped back to the compound.

Caroline's POV
      Klaus and I walked to the door, and walked inside. I said, " Rebekah Mikaelson!! Marcy!!"

A minute later, they sped downstairs to the foyer. Rebekah and I squealed, and hugged. Marcel said, " My ears!!"

Bekah and I laughed. Then Davina and Kat came inside. Kat, Davina, and Bekah squealed and hugged. Klaus said, " Is squealing necessary?"

Davina said, " Oh, calm down. We haven't seen each other in two weeks."

Bekah said, " You should visit more!"

Kat said, " We will. Definitely."

I said, " Marcy!!"

Marcel said, " Really?"

I said, " Yep. So, how's married life?"

He said, " Perfect. Other than these crazy girls, are over here, squealing and making my ears bleed."

I said, " Get used to it. You knew when you married Bekah, that Kat, Davina and I will always be there."

Bekah said, " He's just grumpy because he doesn't want to go to the party tonight."

Kat said, " Why's that?"

Marcel said, " No reason. Klaus, can I speak to you?"

Klaus said, " Sure, Marcel."

Klaus kissed my cheek, and went with Marcel, upstairs. Bekah said, " So, do you girls have dresses for tonight?"

   I said, " No."

Kat said, " Yes."

  Davina said, " No."

  Bekah said, " Follow me."

  We nodded, and followed Bekah downstairs to the basement. She turned on the light, and there was racks and trunks full of dresses. Bekah said, " Take your pick. I collected many gowns over the centuries."

  Davina and I nodded. We went through the dresses, trying to find one for tonight.

Klaus's POV
    Marcel and I went upstairs to his study. Elijah had texted me about the wolves. They wanted to know about Caroline.

    Marcel said, " Who's that?"

  I said, " Elijah. There is new wolves in the bayou. They heard something about another Original Hybrid."

  Marcel said, " Oh. Anyway, The garden is set up. Bekah helped, and can't believe you are finally going to ask her."

  I said, " Yeah. Well, I had this ring for over 7 months. Sooner or later, she would find it."

  He nodded, and we talked some more. We had to catch up. We haven't spoke in over two weeks.

Caroline's POV
  Davina found a green gown with sparkles. I found a strapless blue and white ombré gown. It was truly beautiful. I put my gown in Klaus's car, and Davina put hers in Kat's car. I walked back inside, and Klaus was standing in the foyer.

    I said, " Hey."

  He said, " Hi. Come with me."

   I said, " What? I was going to talk with Bekah."

  He said, " Don't worry. You will have all the time until he world to speak with Bekah. You have another 3 hours to talk with Bekah before the party. Just follow me. I wanted to show you something."

   I said, " Alright."

   We walked outside to the garden. We walked into the garden and there was beautiful roses all over the ground. I turned and Klaus was down on one knee.

     He grabbed my hand, and said, " Caroline Forbes, you are the love of my life. You are the only one I truly love, and want to spend eternity with. You are strong, stubborn, fierce, adorable, beautiful, and amazing. You love me for me. You know me inside and out. Will you marry me, love?"

    I said, " Yes. A million times yes."

   He stood up, and I kissed his lips. After a few minutes, he pulled away. He opened the ring box, and there was a beautiful blue topaz ring. He slid it on my finger.

   He said, " I love you, sweetheart."

   I said, " I love you, too."

   He then kissed my lips. After ten minutes, we pulled away. I said, " We should get back to the house."

   He pecked my cheek, and said, " Come on, love."

   I grabbed his hand and we walked back to the house. Hand in hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 6.9K 32
My name is Ariel Forbes and this is going to be the story of my crazy messed up life. My adopted sister is a vampire, Katherine is a b**** but she's...
22.9K 571 23
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. This story takes place when the Mikaelsons were human. Caroline is friends with Re...
30.4K 870 17
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline and her friends are seniors in high school. Caroline's mother had passed...
15.2K 326 14
The Morningstar family is making their way to Mystic Falls with the Mikaelsons not far behind. Darrold Morningstar has found his mate, the newly turn...