Romancing SaGa: The Journey o...

AriesStar337

Toshiro Kujou, an young American, is summoned into another world to save it from monsters and stuff. He alrea... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 Part 1
Chapter 3 Part 2
Chapter 3 Part 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Up for Adoption

Chapter 13

152 4 1
AriesStar337

Oh? Did I said that this story was over? IT WAS A TRICK!! A trick for morons like Zonetail, and let me say this. This story has the animexover and gamexover tags, so it was rather obvious that many elements from other animes/manga and video games were going to be put in this story, you dumbass! Who do you think you are to judge to whatever this story was going anywhere or not? If I let petty comments like yours to get me, I wouldn't even dare to become an writer!

I became one to take off some ideas from my head, nothing else. So whatever anyone of you has any negative comments, I will just say, fuck off and I will just keep writting. I came too far in this story for just to end it just because some random just says "...This story is not going anywhere."

I apologize to Zonetail if I'm sounding too offensive and aggresive, but I don't want to and I will not be judged by someone who isn't even a writter.

With that said, the false cancelation of Romancing SaGa: The Journey of the Sword Hero is lifted off.

[P.O.V. Toshiro]

"Hey, dipshit, where are the Dagon and elf little girls?" I interrogated a member of the Freidhof gang. I pressed my foot much further into his injury. "Tell me."

"Okay okay!! Please... Stop!!" The scumbag pleaded in tears. "I-I don't know were they took the Dagon, but the elf is at an storehouse in the east-side of the city!"

I nodded after confirming he was saying the truth as Mia's dot appeared on the east-side of the city. So I raised my sword in order to kill this scum.

"W-Wait!! Y-YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T KILL ME IF I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING I KNOW!!!"

I tilted my head in confusion. "When did I ever said that?"

With that, I stabbed the gang member on his chest, killing him in place.

I need to regroup with everyone at the inn.

[Golden Deer Inn]

I manage to return to the inn, where the rest of my party were waiting for me.

"Welcome back, Master!" Arisa welcomed me. "Did you find anything about where both Mia and Myu-chan are?"

I sighed as I took a map of Fuhren. "I only managed to learn the location of Mia, as for Myu, I haven't learned anything." I said that as I pointed to the east-side of this city.

Some looked grim at the lack of information I only managed to gather.

Irenu also faced the gang that kidnapped both Mia and Myu. But she managed to fend them off due to her superior combat level as also Chiyo and Tama also weren't easy picks.

So this is decided.

"Let us wipe this Freidhof gang from the face of this world!" I announced our objective, which surprised some.

Arisa spoke up. "Is it wise to do that?"

"No... Master is right, Arisa-san... Because even if we were able to rescue Mia-sama and Myu-chan, it wouldn't matter as those men would just come over us again." Ireinu sure knows what she speaks about.

She's right. Unless we destroy them, they will surely come back to us and we won't be able to have a calm times.

"I agree with both master and Ireinu's idea." Kanu agrees, which surprises me that he decided to speak up. It must mean that now that Myu is in danger, there's isn't any point in keeping himself silent.

"Whoa! This is the first time I heard Kanu-san speaking!" Arisa says in surprise at hearing Kanu. Sentiment which was shared with the others as they nodded in agreement.

"Forgive me... I knew about the Freidhof, since they made deals with the slave merchant that was keeping me and Myu-sama... But... I didn't say anything out of distrust towards humans..." Kanu apologize with sincerity on his voice. "That's why, I shall do everything in my power to help everyone to destroy those slavers and rescue the princess Myu!"

.
..
...
....

"WAIT, WHAT!!!??" We all shouted in shock at hearing that.

Myu... was an princess? Tha-That's a quite shocker if I have to say.

"Let me tell you... the who both I and Myu-sama are." Kanu says as he starts telling about his life before being an slave.

Kanu and Myu hailed from the Ryugu Kingdom where many mermaids, mermans and other aquatic species hailed from.

Kanu was the older brother of the queen who married the king, as such he was connected to the royalty. He became the kingdom's mightiest general and warrior that no one could ever surpass.

Myu, who was the only child of his sister, the queen, was born. Which was met with a lot of festivities

But one day, Ryugu was invaded by an unknown forces.

I asked if it was the Waves of Calamity, but he responded that the invading forces were mostly beast-men and other demi-humans. Whatever the case, the Ryugu's forces were overwhelmed by the invading force.

As such in order to ensure that the Ryugu's royal line keep going, Kanu was ordered to take Myu away from the battle.

With heavy hesitation, Kanu took Myu on his arms and swimmed away from the then chaotic battle.

Much time has passed, they barely made out by hunting monsters. As also they couldn't settle in a single village or town as they faced the descrimination of humans against other demi-human species.

One day, he was forces to kill a band of slavers who wanted to take Myu. Ignoring the fact that Kanu did in self-defense, the authorities declared him a criminal just like that.

He was on the constant run, it didn't help the fact that he was with an four-years old child.

One night, he was surrounded by soldiers who wanted to either arrest him or kill him. But they were no match for Kanu as his strength was god-like so no one could ever best him.

Only by taking Myu as hostage they finally manage to subdue Kanu and arrest him.

That was how both him and Myu became slaves when I meet them.

"I see..." I said understanding everything Kanu said. I can also understand the why he came to distrust humans.

"It could be... Siltvelt?" Arisa voices out her thoughts of those who destroyed the Ryugu Kingdom.

"Siltvelt? Isn't where they worship the Heavenly Shield?" Irenu questions while tilting her head in confusion.

"That cannot be true! Siltvelt and the Ryugu Kingdom had been allies since immemorial times, there's no way they would betray us!" Kanu fiercely denies. Well, considering that both are Demi-Human nations, it is rather hard to accept that a long-time ally would suddenly turn against their allies out of the blue.

"It's only a possibility, Kanu-san! I mean, you say that Beastmen were within the attackers as also other demi-human species, right?" Arisa tries to reason.

But I raised my hand and said. "But, that doesn't means that Siltvelt is the only nation dominated by demi-humans. Also, that doesn't matters now. What we should focus about its the rescue of both Mia and Myu and the destruction of Freidhof."

They nodded in agreement, knowing that it is pointless in trying to figure out the identity of the Ryugu attackers.

And so we began to formulate our operation.

"Arisa, you stay here with Lulu, Liza and the others. Me, along with Irenu and Kanu shall be the ones to deal with that gang." I declared who shall be our attacking force. While it was only the three of us, I was pretty sure that we were the strongests so we could take on any numbers those scumbags send. As also I didn't want to left the non-fighting unguarded, so Tama, Chiyo, Liza and Daria should be more than enough to guard Arisa and Lulu.

"I understand..." Arisa lowered her head in understanding, the other reason I want her to stay put... Its because Zen's warning was still nagging me, so I don't want her to use her power too much. "Just one thing I will ask... Please... Make every last one of those jerks pay for ruining our tour over the city, give them hell!!"

I, along with Irenu and Kanu, smirked at her words. So, we said the only thing that could be said.

"""Yes!!"""

[The Sword Hero's purge of Freidhof: MISSION STARTS]

[P.O.V. 3rd]

Chaos erupted in every part of the city.

The reason?

An band of Youxias were causing an havoc against the Freidhof gang, an group of slavers which evaded the authorities and had an great influence over the city.

The Youxias were three, yep... You heard right. Just three Youxias were causing too much destruction.

A merman, who was too big and had obsidian-like scales, destroyed every gang building who were involved with Freidhof. He was an absolute monster in the every sense of word, because he killed and destroyed every gang with just his barehands.

An beautiful elf girl, while she wasn't monstruos as the merman, she still held a great prowess over archery, martial arts and even magic.

Lastly, who seem to be the leader, was an young swordsman who had abilities beyond anything a human could held, cutted down with his sword which changed its appearance each time.

It was pure chaos. Almost like the city of Fuhren was going to be consumed in flames.

[P.O.V. Toshiro]

After a few raids, I finally arrived where they held Mia.

It was an, which was disguised as a simple store. But on the underground was where many children were locked up.

"So those would even sell kids, huh..." I muttered in disgust, but I kept going in order to find Mia. "Mia! Where are you!"

"Toshiro!" I heard Mia's voice on the deeper parts of this dungeon. So, while I cutted the bars of the prisions where the children were, I ran off to where Mia was.

And soon, I finally found her locked up with other children.

"Mia, sorry I took to long." I apologized as I cutted off the jail bars. "Are you alright?"

My answer was the how she lunged at me in a tight hug. "I was scared..." She cries out a bit.

I sighed while smiling, so I petted her head.

She then looks up at me and asks me. "Toshiro, Myu!"

I see that she's worried about Myu, not that I fault her, since she must be feeling responsible for her kidnapping. "We know where they held her, so we shall rescue her soon. But first."

Right at my cue, some of the slavers who works over here came.

"What's going on!?"

"Hey, who are you brat!?"

After I putted the kids behind me, I pointed my sword at them and answered. "Your doom, you bunch of losers. Andúril!"

After I uttered those words, an burst of blue fire was shot from my sword, which consumef everything on its path, killing every single one of those trashes.

This is a new technique I gained along the way. While it was an slightly more powerful one, it was still an instant-action technique.

Well, I got Jiraiya(Thunder), Wind Roar(Wind) and Andúril(Fire). I guess an Water and Earth type moves are the only ones left for me to learn. But if we are technical about Final Fantasy elemental categories, then Ice would be the one last I should learn.

In any case. The final part of this mission is about to come.

Once this is over, it should teach a lesson to anyone to not mess around with me.

I shall save Myu, even if it means burning down this city.

Sorry about the fake cancelation announcement, I felt like that no one apriciated this story, despite being one of my firsts.

But don't mind that, I'm not planning in dropping off this story. I arrived too far with this to just abandon it because of a dumbass pretending to be an criticizer.

Vote and Subscribe.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2K 88 19
(Y/N) (L/N), A 18 years old collage students get killed with his best friend Mochizuki Touya after he picked him up from school. (Y/N) As a naruto bi...
45.1K 923 40
(Kamen Rider Faiz OC X Crossover Harem) An exchange student arrives at Kuoh, where various dangers await him.
213K 4.1K 34
(I DO NOT OWN THE RISING OF THE SHIELD HERO!) Lives Were Saved! Thanks To Y/N L/N, A Young Boy At The Age Of 17. He Had Done His Best To Save People...
Strings of Fate Havoc

Фэнтези

149 10 9
What would you do if you were given another chance to live? Most people would take the blade to become the hero or an adventurer. Some want power...