Tomorrow -Link x Revali-

By Shh_its_Kat

While training to defeat Calamity Ganon, Link builds relationships with the four champions... especially Reva... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Thank You!

Chapter Fourteen

505 19 21
By Shh_its_Kat

Link's POV

"Link..."

I slowly opened my eyes, seeing a bright white light.

"Link."

That voice... who's is it?

"It's me... Zelda..."

Zelda...

I turned my head, my eyes landing on Zelda's pained face.

"W-What's wrong?" I asked shakily.

She shook her head slowly, sighing softly. "How are you feeling?"

I tried to reach out to Zelda, who was on my left side, but when I reached out, I saw that I no longer had an arm. The only thing left of my left arm was just above my elbow.

"M-M... My arm..."

"Impa took care of your wounds... she couldn't save your left arm, she had to amputate it. She's going to give you a prosthetic arm." She said.

I lifted my head slightly, examining the rest of my body. My left leg was in a cast and was elevated, there was a bandage around my torso, my right arm was in a sling, and I had a bandage around my head.

"Do you remember what happened?"

Tears formed in my eyes as I tried to remember what had happened.

"Be careful, okay? This can be dangerous." He said worriedly, handing me a bow and a few arrows.

"I will." I said softly, smiling at him.

I then jumped off the landing deck and used my paraglider to fly up.

"Okay, Link. Try and spot a target. This can be tricky as it's dark." Revali shouted at me.

I did as told and looked for a target. I couldn't see one.

"I can't see one!" I yelled, still looking for one.

I started to move myself around the big rock, trying desperately to find a target.

"Ah! I found one!" I yelled, finally spotting one.

"Good, now try and shoot in the center." Revali yelled.

I complied and drew out my bow and arrow, being quick as I didn't have much time before falling. I needed to draw out my paraglider before then.

I quickly and swiftly shot the arrow straight into the center.

"Got it!" I yelled, drawing my paraglider back out.

"Good job! How's your stamina?" He asked.

I was breathing heavily from the effort. "It's good."

"Okay! Now try to hit another one but be quicker." He yelled.

I searched for another and found one lower to the ground.

"I'm gonna go lower!" I yelled, letting go of my paraglider so I fell down.

"Link! Be careful!" He yelled worriedly.

Once in line with the target, I drew out my bow and arrow and hit the target dead on. I went to draw out my paraglider, but there was a sudden explosion above me and it stunned me, sending me straight down to the water.

----

Suddenly I woke up to coughing up water. My lungs burned. I looked up to see Revali staring down at me worriedly.

He sighed with relief, grabbing me and holding me in his arms.

"R-Revali?..." I breathed.

"Link..." He whispered.

I looked up behind him and saw the flames.

"W-What happened...?"

"I don't know..."

He pulled me closer and held me tight, both of us shivering harshly.

Suddenly there was a sound of a blade being pulled out.

I couldn't see what Revali was looking at, but he was looking at it with terror.

"Shit..." He grunted, shooting backwards with me in his arms.

The thing he was looking at came into view. There was four Yiga's surrounding us. They all looked down at me, then slowly turned their heads up at Revali.

"W-Wait!" Revali yelled, as one Yiga came up to him and hit him in the head with his sword.

----

"I'm done looking at this... thing. Do what you want with him. Don't kill him yet though." The leader said, making his leave.

I tried to run but one Yiga grabbed my wrist yanked me backwards, causing my wrist to pull out of it's socket.

I screamed and cried.

One held me back while the other three grabbed metal parts or anything sharp.

"No... please..." I pleaded but they didn't listen...

They had done what they wanted, leaving me barely breathing. I was full of blood, bruises and cuts.

They threw me back into my cell, walking away laughing.

----

Then flashes of me getting tortured by the Yiga's came rushing back.

"Revali... I-I... I think I... l-love you..."

"W-What?..."

Revali had tried to save me... but he was out numbered...

"I... I-I remember..." I breathed, a tear falling down my cheek.

She looked down sadly.

"W-Where's Revali...?" I asked slowly.

Her eyes widened and she tensed.

I looked at her confused. "Zelda...?"

She avoided eye contact with me, fiddling with her fingers nervously.

My eyes widened. "Wha- is he okay?!"

Her eyes met mine quickly. "Yes! He's... he's okay..."

I hesitated. "Are you s-sure?"

She examined me, her eyes filled with worry and sadness. "Y-Yes..."

I exhaled slowly. "W-Why do I feel like you're lying?"

"I'm not." She said, her voice trembling.

My head started to throb harshly. I squeezed my eyes shut as I bared through the pain.

"Are you alright?" She asked worriedly.

"I'm f-fine..." I said shakily. "W-Where is Revali...?"

She sighed. "I don't know..."

My eyes widened. "You don't k-know?! Why don't y-you know?!"

"He just left to get you something... he said he'd be back soon." She said, her hands shaking as she rubbed the back of her neck.

"Zelda... what's going o-on? You've been t-tense this whole time... and your hands are s-shaking..."

"Ganon... he's here." A different women's voice said.

My eyes widened as I made eye contact with Impa. "I-Impa?"

She sighed sadly. "You were being held at the castle while you healed, but Ganon showed up and attacked the castle. Zelda took you here, at my village, and kept you safe."

Tears reached the surface of my eyes. "So... w-what you're s-saying is... R-Revali is... in Vah Medoh right n-now?"

Zelda looked down shamefully.

"Yes... he is..." Impa said sadly.

I looked to Zelda sadly. "W-Why did you lie...? Is he... d-dead?"

She shook her head no slowly. "I don't know... it's been awhile since the first day Ganon attacked..."

"How l-long has it been?"

"3 months..."

My eyes widened. "W-What... n-no..."

Zelda walked closer to me and placed a hand on the bed. "He'll be okay... Revali will make it..."

The overwhelming feeling of wanting to sob came rushing through me. "I-I need to... f-fight Ganon..." I tried to sit up, but Zelda quickly and softly pushed me back down.

"Link! You just woke up from a coma! Give yourself some time. Plus, look at your state. You're in no position to fight right now."

I let out a quiet sob, tears falling down my cheeks. "B-But..."

"I'm sorry, Link..." She said sadly.

"Zelda is doing all she can to keep Ganon at bay in the castle. In a few more days, you will train, and get yourself ready to fight Ganon. Understood?" Impa said.

I nodded through my tears, squeezing my eyes shut from the pain in my head.

I spent two weeks in bed recovering. Impa had given me a metal arm for my left arm. I haven't really been able to test it out much, because my leg wasn't quite healed yet. Then another two weeks went by, and my leg finally healed almost fully. I had practiced using my left arm and hand by grabbing things.

"Are you ready to walk again?" Zelda asked me worriedly.

I nodded slowly. "Y-Yes..."

I grabbed onto Zelda's shoulders, and she grabbed onto my waist, helping me off the bed and onto my feet.

I exhaled sharply, my knees buckling. I fell forward a bit, but Zelda helped steady me.

"It's okay... you can do this..."

I slowly took my first step in months. My legs were shaking harshly, and pain constantly kept shooting up my leg, making me whimper. 

I took my time, not wanting to mess this up. I didn't want to injure my leg further. I needed to see Revali... to know if he's alive... 

Keeping Revali in mind, I kept going, pushing away any doubts. 

Eventually, I got to the other side of the room, and both Zelda and Impa were proud. But my journey to fully healing was far from over. 

I needed to train again, and keep on training until I get my strength back. I need to be able to fight alongside Revali. I can't in the state I'm in now. 

As I continued to fight against my injuries, I kept thinking back to moments with him. All the fun times we had. The night we opened up to each other, the night we danced together, the night I spoke to him for the first time... 

All I wanted was Revali. I needed him, and he needed me. I have to get to him...

It took me a couple of weeks to officially get on my feet and walk by myself without crutches. My arm was in full use now. 

I'm ready to train once more. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get to the love of my life. 

I just hope I'm not too late...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 42 15
WARNING: spoilers for BotW, description of violence/gore, ships Yes, this does include ships only because I'm a big fan of Revalink and Mipha x Zelda...
383 0 15
Hi! I'm Natalia and welcome to my new story. I will update this every time I have an idea. This is a story for my Breath Of The Wild dr, so i don't a...
53K 723 100
The Champions, from The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild have discovered a new feature on the Sheikah slates, The online conversation add on!!! Bu...
1.5K 9 17
(Based off AOC and BOTW timelines) When Link first meets the champions, they all get off to a wonderful start- except for with the peculiar Rito, Rev...