Forever

By brntstrwbrry

{Five Hargreeves x Reader} You obviously are looking through the eyes of yourself, Y/n (and sometimes Five)... More

||| Life in the Apocalypse |||
||| Can't help falling in Love |||
||| That's His Girl |||
||| Love Letters |||
||| Kidnapped |||
||| Taken |||
||| Your turn |||
||| Drunk as a Skunk |||
||| Will you Marry Me? |||
||| Lover Boy |||
||| Cute Little Shorts |||
||| Lover Boy (pt. 2) |||
||| Royalty |||
||| Forever and Always |||
||| Royalty (pt. 2) |||
||| Sorry Babe |||
||| A Bar |||
||| Pretty Boy |||
||| Strange |||
||| No one can hurt you now, princess |||
||| A Single Rose |||
||| Romeo & Juliet |||
||| The Morning After |||
||| It's All Fake |||
||| Just Listen |||
||| Your Touch |||
||| I Heard a Rumor |||
||| All you had to do was Ask |||
||| Gun In My Pocket |||
||| You |||
||| In the Morning |||
||| Night Terrors |||
||| The Diary |||
||| Reunited |||
||| Never in a Million Years |||
||| Always |||
||| Calm |||
||| A Date |||
||| In Love with You |||
||| Boyfriend |||
||| Fuckin' Flower Shop |||
||| Sexual Tension for Breakfast |||
||| Fuckin' Flower Shop (pt. 2) |||
||| Sugar Daddy |||
||| A Bad Dream |||
||| Wind |||
||| Photoshoot |||
||| Trying for a baby |||
||| A Club Encounter |||
||| Amusement Park Ride |||
A/n

||| Photograph |||

122 3 0
By brntstrwbrry

warnings: angst

word count: 1840

<><><><><><><><><><>

(To clarify the story, I'm starting when you guys are all old and you're dying then I'm going to work backwards to the moment you met. And yes this is partially based off of Ed Sheeran's song, Photograph.)

Five's POV

"You know I love you right?" y/n said.

Tears had stained my face from crying. What was I going to do without her? We had been together for so long, and after all those years of dreading the day she would leave, it's finally come. And I'm not ready. At the wonderful age of eighty seven, she just had to leave me.

Y/n was lying in a hospital bed holding my hand and she brought her hand to touch my cheek.

"Five?"

"Y-yeah."

She gave me that sweet smile from the day we met, and I just had to fall in love with her. Why was this so hard. She leaned forward and gave me a kiss on my forehead before giving me a long kiss on my lips.

"You have to say good bye now. Okay? I have to go now. It won't be long, I'll see you again."

I smiled before she leaned back into her bed.

"I love you." She said.

"I-I love you." I said.

A single tear left her eye before her monitor slowly stopped beeping and went into that dreaded green line. I was sobbing now as the nurses ran in to check her.

"P-please come back. I don't know how long I can go on." I whispered.

She was gone. And I knew that.

64 years ago

Tears were filling my eyes as I stared back at y/n who had a huge smile on her face.

'"Are y-you pregnant?"

She nodded and I ran over to her as I picked her up from the ground. I softly pressed a kiss to her lips as I placed her back on the ground. She giggled and lifted a small black and white picture in her hands.

"This is your baby." She said.

I took the picture from her and she pointed to a small figure in the picture.

"That's them."

I placed a kiss on her forehead and ran away with the picture in my hand.

"Guys! Y/n's pregnant!"

The entirety of the Umbrella Academy turned around in their chairs with shocked looks on their faces. Diego had sprayed his coffee all over Klaus as I placed the picture y/n gave me on the kitchen table.

Everyone leaned over the table to look at the picture as Allison turned and looked at me.

"Congratulations, Five."

I smiled and hugged her.

Y/n was leaning against the archway to the kitchen and her arms were crossed over her stomach. I ran over to her and lifted her shirt up as I placed a soft kiss to her belly.

"Hey little baby, i-it's your daddy. I promise I won't let anything happen to you." I whispered as y/n let out a small laugh.

-Three Months Later-

Me and y/n were sitting in a small room waiting for Grace so she could tell us the gender of our baby. Grace walked in and I grabbed y/n's hand. She fiddled around with a few switches as she lifted y/n's shirt and pressed something against her stomach.

"Oh, and there they are." Grace said softly.

She stared at the screen for a few seconds before pointing at it to show us where they were.

"What have you guys decided to name them?" Grace asked.

"Nicholas if it's a boy, and Harper if it's a girl." I said. (See what I did there? Okay I'll leave now.)

"Oh, there seems to be a little surprise waiting for you."

"What do you mean?" Y/n asked.

Grace smiled and turned to look at me and y/n. I squeezed her hand tighter.

"You guys are having twins."

"What!" Me and y/n screamed.

"Ah yes, and one is a boy while the other is a girl so congratulations."

Me and y/n stared at each other before smiles spread across our faces. I gave her a kiss before wrapping my arms around her back and giving her hug.

My siblings are going to freak once they find out.

2 years ago

I saw her run outside of her college as she completely threw her heels off and ran into my arms. She ran into me so hard we fell over. Y/n had gone off to college about four years ago, and unfortunately, we weren't able to see each other. Not even once. It's been four years since I've seen her in person, since I kissed her lips. I've seen her through facetime calls but it's really not the same. We almost broke up one time because y/n couldn't handle the heartbreak anymore.

She lifted herself from my chest and kissed me so hard I almost couldn't breath for a second. Her hands were pressed against my black, buttoned shirt. I missed her so much. I kissed her back and gripped the side of her head with both of my hands. I didn't want to separate from her but we were laying on the ground in the parking lot.

I stood up and grabbed her hand.

"I-I've missed you so much." I said.

She started to cry as her lips curved into a smile.

"You're voice has gotten deeper." She said.

"Oh you like it don't you?" I said through a smirk.

She giggled.

"Yes it's very sexy."

I laughed and gave her a kiss.

"And you have gotten even more beautiful since I've last seen you."

I took her hand and jumped us to my apartment.

"Do you have a place to live?"

She shook her head.

"No, I only just got out of college dummy."

"Then," I got down on my knee. "Would you mind living with me? Except not as my girlfriend but as my fiancé, and well, my wife?"

She gasped and got on her knees to hug me. We just sat there in the floor hugging each other.

"I don't have a ring yet, but I promise to get you one."

"I don't care when you get it." Her tears were soaking my shirt at this point.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

4 years ago

I heard a small click and turned to see y/n had taken a picture of me, I smiled and she clicked the camera again. She took it out of the polaroid camera and showed it to me.

"You're so handsome." She said as she brought the photo to her face to look at.

"Maybe you can get it smaller or something and put it in that necklace of yours." I said after I leaned forward.

She kissed me and leaned back against the couch.

"Yeah but I like this one." She said. "Hold on." She got up and walked backward to take another picture. She snapped it again and took it out of the camera. She ran upstairs and after a few minutes she came back.

"What did you do?" I asked as I put my arm over her shoulder.

"I took a picture of you where your head was smaller, then I cut it out and glued it into my necklace."

"Oh are you sure you wanted to do that to your necklace?"

"I'm sure." She turned her head and gave me a quick kiss. "That way I'll remember you when I go off to..." She paused. "College."

"Don't be sad, I'll visit you every time I can. I do have teleportation powers after all."

She took the picture she had taken earlier, the one that wasn't cut up, and stuck it in the back pocket of her jeans.

"I'm going to miss you." She said as she hugged me.

"As will I." I said as I kissed her again.

*2 weeks later*

We were standing in the street waiting for her bus to arrive to take her off to college. She was crying. I could tell she didn't want to go.

"Don't back down. Don't let me hold you back from doing what you want to do."

"B-but you're n-not holding me back."

"I can see you want to stay. Leave, it'll be okay. I swear it will get easier, remember that."

She hugged me even tighter and lifted her head from my chest. She slowly leaned into me and kissed me very softly. She moved into it more and started to kiss me a bit harder. I heard the bus arrive, and before I could get a good grasp on her, she left my arms to step on the bus.

I stood there as the bus started to slowly drive away. The lamppost over my head began to flicker only slightly before stopping. My phone started to ring and I took it out to see y/n was calling, and obviously, I answered it.

"I'm sorry, I knew if I looked back at you, I wouldn't leave."

"It's okay." I said through the phone.

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Of course, love."

"Wait for me to come home." She whispered.

"Always."

She hung up. I touched my lips from the kiss she gave me. I know I'll always remember that kiss.

4 years ago

Allison had yelled at me for getting in another fight at school. My loving siblings had enrolled me into a school near by, and I absolutely hated it. All the girls drooled over me and all the guys hated me for it. I never asked for this.

I stormed out of the academy and started walking along the sidewalk. I had grown to big for my uniforms and Klaus and Allison took me out to get some clothes. So at the moment, I was wearing some black sweatpants and a blue hoodie which was over a random grey shirt I pulled from my closet. It was quite cold outside so I think this was good choice. While deep in thought, I had accidently run into someone.

A girl. Oh boy. But when I really got a good look at her, I noticed she was quite beautiful. I also noticed her e/c eyes were a bit red and puffy. She wasn't wearing any appropriate clothes for how cold it was.

"Sorry." She muttered and gave me a soft, sweet smile.

"I-its okay. Aren't you cold? Here take my hoodie." I took my hoodie off and handed it to her.

"Oh, um, thanks but you-"

"Just take the damn hoodie."

She took it and put it on. It was a little big on her so she looked kind of adorable.

"My name's Five. You?"

"Y/n. Y/n L/n."

She gave me a smile and my heart fluttered.

I don't know what it was, but I got a feeling me and her were going to be great friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505 11 8
Book 3 of Klaus x reader When the Hargreeves + Chestnut + L/n finally made their way back to 2019 everything seemed fine ! Until a group called the...
10.2K 233 56
(A/N: I might changed the titled but until now that was the best I could think of) "An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet...
4.8K 188 56
"I need you, Five Hargreeves. Even though the world is ending. The moon is probably going to explode or the sun will fall and the earth won't ever be...
922 41 11
+ The Umbrella Aceademy story (DISCONTINUED) In which a boy comes home to stop the world from ending but brought a companion. OR In which Five bring...