What a Privilege

By Happystorylife4ever

Everyone always says to me: " What a privilege to be you Kiko" " You always get special attention" " Just bec... More

πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ…πŸ„°πŸ„²πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ…πŸ…‚
Prologue
1: Realization
2: News
3: Traumatic day
4: Farewell ☹︎
5: Tokyo
6: Ahh Shit, Here We Go Again
7: Amusing Lunchtime
9: Getting closer
Author's Note βˆΏβ€ββˆβŠβ‹
10: Miyagi
11: Even Though Your Not Mine
12: Unsure
13: 2 Weeks Later...
14: Rules
❀❀❀ Author's Note ❀❀❀
15: Living The Dream
16: Family
17: Cain't Wait!
18: Thoughts
19: If Only
20: Nightmare
21: Secrets
22: Suspicions
23: Break-up
24: At Last
25: Training Camp
26: Tension and Furstration
27: My Girl
28: Mysterious
29: Finding out
!!Author's note!!
30: Epilogue

8: Revenge

70 1 0
By Happystorylife4ever

Your POV:

" Come on! where's my phone?!" I muttered under my breath as I was looking through my bag.

" What are you looking for Miya-san?"A boy asked who sat next to me in class.

" Oh nothin' just lookin' for me phone. That's all, no worries." I smiled politely and he nodded with a faint blush.

*Sigh* 

I just got ask Sakusa and Komori if they saw it. I know I had it at lunch though.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Sakusa's POV:

Her phone kept buzzing throat the day and I looked at it durning break. I didn't want to be nosey but her messages keep popping up and I could read them from the lock  screen.

*Ping*

(In the group chat between Kiko and the twins')

'Samu 🍙❤️: This weekend, we're gonna visit yer new house and bring mom along with and ratsumu as well!

'Sumu 🏐❤️: What 'Samu said,  I'm super excited! Text us back when you see it!

(10 minutes later)

'Sumu 🏐❤️: I know you have break for class right now, why aren't ya answerin' our messages? 

'Samu 🍙❤️: I agree, I know we're a bit clingy but we love your stupid ass event your like 10 times smarter than us but 20 times smarter than 'Sumu

'Sumu 🏐❤️: Hey! Shut yer trap! 

I powered her phone down all the way and slipped into my bag. I texted Komori with my phone.

(Komori and Sakusa's chat)

Sakusa: I have Kiko's phone so if you see her before I get a chance to tell her that.

Komori: Okay! I'll let her know! Thanks :)

*Read by Sakusa*

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

"Here's you phone Kiko. I had it and there were a lot of notification and text messages from your brothers so I powered it off." I said as I handed it to here and she had a relived expression on her face.

" Thank you!" She shouted for joy as she jumped up and abruptly hugged me. We were like that for a few seconds until she slowly backed away and I had and irked mark on my face.

" Omg, Sakusa- senpai, I'm so so so sorry. I should have thought about my actions before I did them. Please forgive me. I'lll stay a foot away from you." Kiko pleaded as I kept the same expression. I turned away as Komori came up to me asking what's wrong.

Your POV:

I might lose my friend on the first fucking day of school. Come on you gotta be kiddin' me. I hope Sakusa on't be scarred for life just because I touched him and I'm related to 'Sumu who Sakusa can't stand! 

I asked up to Komori who had a concerned expression.

" Hey Komori, is Sakusa mad at me? Does he still want Tobe friends with me?" I asked with sad eyes. Komori put a hand on my shoulder to comfort me and he slightly smiled. I looked in his eyes searching for an answer.

" He'll get over it sometime and I accidentally touch him too and he gives me the same look, but he's alright. I sometimes buy him his favorite denfectant to make him happier as well. Do you ant me to go with you and get it after practice?" Komori asked nicely and I nodded while smiling a tiny bit.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Third POV:

After practice Sakusa still had that annoyed expression and it made Kiko a bit guilty. Kiko made sure she stayed clear of Sakusa and only speaking to him when necessary. Sakusa wasn't really mad anymore, but he could tell there was definitely something wrong with Kiko, just by the aura she radiated.

After practice he went right in and took a shower before anyone else could. The feeling of being clean and the freshness he gets relaxes him. Sakusa grabbed his things and headed outside the locker room only to see Kiko and Komori walking out without him. He just brushed it off and made a reminder in his mind to text Komori why he went off without him. Then he texted Kiko from the number he took from her phone. 

(Sakusa and Kiko's chat)

Sakusa: Hey.

Kiko Miya 🏐: hi...

Sakusa: You might be wondering why you have my number in your phone. I put it there because we're classmates and on the VBC together. I put it there when you forgot to get your phone.

Kiko Miya🏐: Oh okay. I'm so sorry and I hope we can remind friends. 

Sakusa: It's fine. I know it was at an impulse. You said before that you are more touchy and enjoy hugging people. More social than I am.

Kiko Miya 🏐: Okayy. So can I have some advice...

Sakusa: Okay...I'm nervous

Kiko Miya 🏐: Yer don't haveta be nervous Sakusa, it's good trust me. You'll enjoy this very much! What's your fav disinfectant in a spray bottle?

Sakusa: Lysol that is scented with lavender. All time favorite.

Kiko Miya 🏐: Great! So 'Sumu made me fall off my bed in the early morning by screaming in my ear. That as like a week ago and I said I would get him back sometime but I didn't say hen exactly. So we're gonna do it when my brothers come and my mom as well to Tokyo! Do you Anna do it with me?

Sakusa though about it for a moment and he then looked at Kiko.

Sakusa: Let's do it. Germ will smell much better with lavender scented lysol on him. 

Kiko Miya 🏐: Yay! 'Samu didn't do anything wrong so you don't need to spray him. He actually smacked 'Sumu upside the head for waking me up. I'm not an early riser. ( Kiko laughed as she stopped on the side of the rode to text Sakusa as Komori as reading the from over her shoulder.

Sakusa: When is Germ, Osamu, and your mom coming over to your place?

(In real life) 

" Wow Kiko, you're real evil."Komori chuckled as Kiko giggled along.

"Yeah I know." She said. Then she continued walking with Komori tot he convince store. 

Once she found what she was looking for and then paid for it. 

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Your POV:

Later that night, I Got ready for bed and I'm all comfy in my sheets as I looked at my phone with my glasses and my hair in a messy bun. 

I received Sakusa's text and I immediately replied/

Me: There commin' to my house on Friday and stayin' over until Sunday

Sakusa responded pretty quickly which I'm a bit surprised.

Sakusa: Okay. 

Me: Good nightttt!

Sakusa: Gn

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Thanks for reading!

Stay safe and I'll upload a chapter soon! I have another book that I'm working on as well!

Who Will You Choose? Old vs New

Bye!

- Author chan <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 9.3K 67
The Miya brothers became famous in high school. Almost everyone into high school volleyball had heard of their incredible combo. They were a pair to...
290K 6.1K 42
On one hand, it would be nice to be a part of something, especially with your best friends. You would gain new friends and make high school memories...
127K 3.4K 32
You were a volleyball prodigy, the perfect daughter, the one who always shined brighter than others... Then, why did this happen? - Fluff, smut, a...
28K 710 28
Miya Atsumu x Reader A stranger "randomly" messaged you out of no where asking you for advice. Little did you know that he wasn't you thought he was...