One and Only 2 ; George Weasl...

By JulieStaugaard

"𝙔𝙀π™ͺ π™˜π™–π™£'𝙩 π™Ÿπ™ͺ𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙝π™ͺ𝙩 π™’π™š 𝙀π™ͺ𝙩. 𝙄 𝙑𝙀𝙨𝙩 π™π™žπ™’ 𝙩𝙀𝙀." More

103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176
177
178
179
180
181
182
183
184
185
187
188
189
190
191
192
193
194
195
196
197
198
199
200
201
The story continues

186

8.4K 250 358
By JulieStaugaard

"I'm changing my name." I stated as I came downstairs on April 15th. George, Fred, Kathy and Deanne were sitting on the sofa but other than that, the downstairs area was empty. "Not right now because Voldemort has taken over the ministry but as soon as the war is over... I'm changing my name."

They all looked at me, even George. He was frowning, obviously confused but I didn't care since he wasn't talking to me and he had threatened with divorce which by the way was something he hadn't taken back.

"Your name?" Deanne asked. "Why would you change your name?"

"Not my first name, no."

"You're removing Weasley?" George asked. I was taken back. He hadn't talked to me since our fight. The night to April 1st.

"What is it to you?" I crossed my arms over my chest. "You're divorcing me when the war's over, isn't that right?"

He scoffed, shaking his head slowly before standing up. "I obviously didn't mean it."

"You didn't mean it?" I asked. "Well I obviously am not a mind reader. You can't just fucking say something like that and then not speak to me for two weeks, letting me think our relationship is over!"

"You deserved that." he told me. "I had to go five months, suffering because I didn't know if I had lost you so going two weeks thinking I left you isn't really that bad."

He walked past and pushed into his shoes before he left the cottage. I ripped my eyes off of the door and looked at my remaining friends. "Seriously? That's not fair, is it? I get that I hurt him really badly but punishing me like that..."

"We were right though." Fred said, pointing between him and Kathy. He had Evelyn on his lap. She looked like she was close to sitting on her own. "He wasn't serious about divorcing you."

"But you're removing Weasley?" Kathleen frowned. "Or not... now that you know he didn't mean it."

"It was never Weasley I talked about." I assured them. "It was Blossom."

Then I hurried to get into my own shoes before I followed George outside. He was walking towards the water, making his way down the small hill and I hurried after him.

"You can't use threatening to divorce me as your way to punish me!" I shouted after him. "I understand that I hurt you..."

He stopped walking and turned around to look at me. He looked done. He looked tired, bloody exhausted.

"Hurt me? That's the understatement of the year."

"How much longer are you going to punish me for it?!" I yelled. I was frustrated, angry that he had used the word divorce against me, knowing he never would actually go through with it. "I didn't do it to purposely hurt you, George but this... you did this on purpose."

"You didn't come back!" he yelled. "That was on purpose!"

"I don't want to do this again. I can't keep fighting over the same thing."

"No. Of course not." he scoffed, turning away from me before walking away again. He was doing the exact same thing that I did to him. He was leaving instead of talking about it. By ignoring me for two weeks, he was fleeing the topic.

"You're a hypocrite!" I shouted after him and in response, he flipped me off. "Wow! Very mature!"

I kicked the sand and let out a loud groan before I went back up the hill and decided to sit on it so I could walk back inside when I was more calm. Then George turned around and walked back towards me.

"Come back to punish me some more?" I rolled my eyes as I spoke. He sat down next to me, eyeing the ocean as well.

"Listen." he breathed before he looked at me. "I love you and I know you love me but this..."

He stopped talking and looked at his ring instead, moving it around on his finger. I wanted to touch him, an hand on his shoulder or his arm, a hand on his neck or my hand brushing his cheekbone. I just wanted to touch him but I was scared he was going to reject me.

"I'm sorry." he said. "I shouldn't have put divorce on the table. I never want to be apart from you. I think I've made that pretty clear."

"Yeah." I muttered. I looked at him when I felt his hand brush some hair behind my ear. He looked at my eyes while his hand rested right under my jawline.

"How are we gonna move on from this?" he whispered, eyes flicking between my eyes and my lips.

"Well, for starters you could kiss me." I suggested and he hummed as the corner of his lips tucked upwards before he tilted his head and pressed his soft kiss to mine. I immediately kissed him back, loving the feeling of finally kissing him like this again.

We were gonna be alright. He just had to learn to trust me again...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 22.6K 84
*sequel to Lover* "𝖢𝗁𝗒 𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇'𝗍 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π–½π—ˆπ—‚π—‡π—€ 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀?" π–¦π–Ύπ—ˆπ—‹π—€π–Ύ π—Œπ—‚π—€π—π–Ύπ–½ 𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝗒 π—Šπ—Žπ–Ύπ—Œπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π—…π—ˆπ—ˆπ—„π–Ύπ–½ οΏ½...
968K 44.7K 189
"𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕛𝕦𝕀π•₯ π•€π• π•žπ•– π•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦π•₯ π•₯π•™π•šπ•€ 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ 𝕨𝕖 π•”π•’π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•¦π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£π•€π•₯π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•Ÿπ•  π•žπ•’π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕙�...
1.9M 65.6K 144
"π‘‡β„Žπ‘–π‘  𝑖𝑠 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘œπ‘›π‘’ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘œπ‘›π‘™π‘¦ π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘›π‘π‘’" "𝑀𝑦 π‘œπ‘›π‘’ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘œπ‘›π‘™π‘¦ π‘€β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘?" "𝐼 π‘Žπ‘š 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘› π‘œπ‘π‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘›οΏ½...