Devil of Remnant

By HotDorRod

Vergil; the Son of Sparda. Dark Slayer. Alpha and Omega. Devil in a Blue Coat. He has been given many names... More

Vergil
RWBY 1
RWBY 2
RWBY 3
RWBY 4
RWBY 5
Bio Update
RWBY 6
RWBY 7
RWBY 8
RWBY 9
RWBY 10
RWBY 11
Yet Another Bio Update
RWBY 12
RWBY 13
Vergil's DxD Bio
DxD 1
DxD 2
DxD 3
DxD 4
DxD 5
DxD 6 Pt. 1
DxD 6 Pt. 2
DxD Bio Update
DxD 7
DxD Filler: Issei's Punishments
DxD 8 Pt. 1
DxD 8 Pt. 2
DxD 8 Pt. 3
RWBY 14
RWBY 15
Vergil Ability Update
RWBY 16
RWBY 17
Vergil Harem Update
A/N: Thank You!
10K Special: Surprise Party
10K Special: Berserker's Dance
10K Special: Cat's Shadow
10K Special: Royal Test
10K Special: Drooping Rose
RWBY 18
RWBY 19
RWBY 20
RWBY Harem Update #2
RWBY 21
RWBY 22
RWBY 23
RWBY 25
RWBY 26
Hold Up
A/N: Thank You Again!
30K Special: Halloween Dance
30K Special: Christmas Day
HAPPY NEW YEARS!
RWBY 27
RWBY 28
RWBY 29
RWBY 30
RWBY 31
RWBY 32
100K Celebration
100K Vote Results
100K Special: Beach Day
RWBY 33
RWBY 34
RWBY 35
RWBY Teaser
RWBY 36: Rebound
RWBY 37: Power
RWBY 38: Test
RWBY 39: Embrace
200K Celebration
200K Vote Results
200K Special: RWBY/DxD
RWBY 40: Brothers
Teaser to Sequel

RWBY 24

4.3K 55 24
By HotDorRod

Even from a few rooms down, Vergil could hear Nora screaming.

Nora: Oh god! The aliens have finally found us! We're all gonna die! Judgement day is here! Ren, Get our weapons! We're going to war! It's time to fight for our freedom!

Rubbing his face in exasperation, Vergil groans.

Vergil: I sincerely hope they get the lights on soon. I don't want to hear that shrieking the whole evening.

Weiss: Well, considering it's going to be midnight in about two hours, I'm sure they'll get the lights back on by morning.

With that, she and Ruby go to their respective beds, while Blake invites Vergil to hers. Taking a seat next to the cat faunus, Vergil finds her already curling up onto his lap.

Vergil: Miss me already?

Blake: Nyaaah...I was just hoping we could continue our snuggle after I woke up.

She looks down while pouting, and Vergil rubs her ears.

Vergil: Alright, how about I take you out for a nice lunch tomorrow, as an apology?

After not receiving a response, he sighs.

Vergil: ...I'll make sure it's seafood. Does smoked salmon sound good?

Her cat ears perking up, Blake's amber eyes shine in the dark as she nods quickly.

Blake: That's all you had to say.

Vergil: Of course it was.

He notices some movement beside him, and looks over to see Yang, being uncharacteristically bashful.

Vergil: Yang? What do you need?

Yang: Well, um...I was going to take my bike to a mechanic tonight, but with the power outage, the garage doors won't open. So, uh...I was wondering...if you could help me out?

Gazing at her for a moment, he gives an affirming nod.

Vergil: Of course. I have nothing else in mind for tonight.

Squealing in appreciation, Yang bearhugs him as she hops happily.

Yang: Ooh, thank you thank you thank you!

Vergil: Okay, take it easy. Though with the lights out, I won't be able to see clearly...and using my flaming blades as a light source will possibly melt or ruin parts of the bike.

Blake: I could be your eyes then.

Glancing down at the cat faunus, Vergil rubs her head with a smile.

Vergil: You read my mind, I was just about to ask you.

Blake: Heh, well I am the only one with night vision here.

Yang: Alright, let's get going!

Lifting the two in her arms, Yang carries and dashes out of the room with Vergil and Blake, leaving Ruby and Weiss.

Ruby: Make sure to watch your step! Ehehe...soooo, what should we do?

Weiss: I'm going to bed early. G'night.

With the ice queen now snoozing, the cookie monster of RWBY puffs her cheeks with boredom.

Ruby: Phooey...

______________________________________________________

Now in one of Beacon's garages, Vergil goes to work on Yang's motorcycle Bumblebee. Since his sleeves would get in the way, he decides to go coatless.

While going under the elevated bike on a roller, Yang gazes at his arms with a blush. Blake is also right next to him, helping him with her night vision so he doesn't misplace any pieces.

Vergil: Alright...Blake, could you hand me a few spark plugs?

Blake: Got it.

She walks over to a table with a desk light, and returns quickly with some spark plugs.

Vergil: Thank you. Now if I install these into the cylinder head...

Yang watches him with a almost surprised expression on her face.

Yang: Wow, Vergil. I didn't think you'd have experience with this sort of thing.

Vergil: Before I came to Vale, I used to do mercenary work all over the world, from Mistral, Vacuo, Anima, even to Menagerie. I would be on Grimm exterminations, escort missions, and jobs like this. Got to meet all sorts of people and faunus. I gained some...popularity since I didn't talk very much, but I got plenty of requests done. Any job that was requested, I completed. I believe people rarely called me "The Cleaner". Though I don't know if they still do so, nor do I care much.

While he talks to Yang, Blake walks over to the other side of the bike, and notices something.

Blake: Oh, the motor chain looks like it's loose.

Vergil: Ah, I'll fix that up. Thank you for spotting that.

He grabs a wrench while adjusting the chain, fixing it as he glances over at Blake again.

Vergil: Alright, we're almost done. Now I need the disc brakes.

Blake: I'll go see if we have any.

Returning just as fast as she left, Blake walks over with a couple of disc brakes. Vergil grabs the old ones from the bike, and installs the new ones.

Vergil: Okay...all done.

He moves from under the bike, and wipes his forehead with his arm while stretching.

Vergil: Your bike is ready to go whenever you want to take it out for a run.

Yang, grinning excitedly, embraces Vergil again. She gives him a big kiss on the lips while beaming.

Yang: Oh, thank you so much!

Watching the two, Blake deadpans while rolling her eyes.

Blake: Yep, I totally didn't do anything to help.

Yang: Oh come here, kitty!

She grabs the faunus' hand and yanks her into the hug, eliciting a yelp out of Blake.

Blake: Nyah!?

Yang: Aww, you two are the best!

Despite being quite taller than her, Vergil is pulled down by her inhuman strength. Sighing in defeat, he rubs the blonde brawler's head, to which she nuzzles into. Blake watched this, and took a second to realize that Vergil was touching Yang's hair. From what Ruby has said, Yang absolutely despises her hair getting touched, even when she was younger. Apparently, their dad once took her to a hair salon, and she punched the person who tried to touch her hair in the face...they never heard from that person again. The fact that Yang is smiling so happily, allowing Vergil to touch her most sacred treasure tells the story of trust and love between them.

Vergil: Glad I could be of help. Now, if you need me for anything else, I'll be in my dorm room...

As he finished that sentence, the lights suddenly blink back to life.

Yang: Ooh, right on time!

Blake: Well, Yang, the lights are on now. Are you--

As the faunus looks over at the blonde, she is already revving her bike, and she speeds out of the garage before the door closes behind her.

Blake: ...Well, that was quick.

Vergil: Heh, at least it looks like she's enjoying it. C'mon, let's head back up.

With a mischievous smirk, Blake hops into Vergil's arms, wiggling her butt under his hold. She nuzzles into his body while grinning.

Blake: Nyah, nyah, nyah nyah~

Vergil sighs as he shakes his head, though a smile slowly grows on his lips.

Vergil: Oh, just what am I going to do with you?

Blake: Nyaah, you're going to carry me up.

Vergil: Hmm, should I?

She glances down for a second, before looking back up, revealing her adorable kitten eyes.

Blake: Pweeaassse~?

Unable to resist the cuteness, Vergil finally complies.

Vergil: Ugh...alright, alright. Damn my weakness...

Giggling in triumph, Blake pecks him on the lips before kissing his cheek.

Blake: Knew you couldn't resist~

While carrying Blake like a princess, Vergil carries her back up to the dorms.

______________________________________________________

Back in his dorm room, Vergil sighs as he lays back on his bed. Looking out the window, he gazes towards the broken moon.

Vergil: (Only a few days until the tournament resumes. Now, time for some shut eye.)

While exhaling, he looks over at Yamato, which is hung up on the hooks next to his bed. Next to the katana is Beowulf and Force Edge. Closing his eyes, he soon passes out. Though while he's unconscious, his door opens, and a certain woman enters, who stealthily straddles his waist.

Summer: Ara ara~ Your sleeping face is quite handsome~

After taking off her white cloak and shirt, she caresses his cheeks with her gentle hands, before leaning down and brushing her lips against his. The contact causes Vergil to stir, and his eyes open to find Summer making out with him.

Vergil: Hm...mph?

Breaking from the kiss, Summer smiles slyly.

Summer: Mm, didn't mean to wake you up, sweetie~

Vergil: Summer...? Did you just get back?

Summer: Yup. I went over to Ruby's dorm, and they're all asleep already. Plus, I locked the door, so you don't have to worry about anyone dropping in on us this time~

Vergil: "This time"? What do you mean?

Summer: Oh, I think you know exactly what I mean~

Vergil: ...Alright, you caught me. I guess I do.

*Lemon Starting...*

While leaning down to kiss him deeply, Summer dry humps against his crotch, her hands roaming his shirtless chest.

Summer: Mm~

She feels his hands slide up and down her waist, his touch making her shudder.

Summer: Hee hee, you have such warm hands~

While reaching around her back, Summer unclips her rose red bra, freeing her large, bouncy breasts. Nodding in approval, Vergil gropes her left breast, using his other hand to rub her cheek.

Vergil: Gorgeous...

Summer: Hehe, thanks~

Taking his hand, she pulls him up to his feet as they both strip themselves of their bottoms, before Summer pushes him back onto the bed. Gazing at his erect member, she licks her lips almost like a predator.

Summer: Oh my, you're quite hung, aren't you? Much bigger than Tai. Can't wait to see what it tastes like~

Immediately, she lowers her head, and Vergil feels a warm sensation around his member.

Vergil: Nnh, Summer...

Looking up into his eyes, Summer moans while deepthroating his cock. He runs his hands through her red-tipped black hair, as she fingers her pussy.

Summer: Mmmph, hmmff~!

Her wet tongue wraps around his shaft while she bobs her head up and down.

Vergil: Fuck...Summer, you're pretty good at this.

Releasing his cock from its wet chamber, Summer exhales before smiling seductively.

Summer: Teehee, you taste pretty good~

While positioning her knees outside of his legs, she holds her breasts and sandwiches his dick with them. Their soft and squishy feeling makes Vergil groan quietly.

Summer: No need to hide it. I know you love these tits~

With a sultry smile, Summer starts pumping her boobs on his member.

Summer: Ehehe, your cock is beginning to heat up. Getting ready to cum~?

Vergil: Ugh, yes...

Summer: Then I want you to dump your load all in my mouth. But first...I want you to call me mommy.

A bewildered expression on his face, Vergil gazes into her silver eyes.

Vergil: What? No...I'm not doing that.

Her grin turning mischievous, she lifts her bouncy orbs from around his dick, and hums playfully.

Summer: Y'know, I can do anything you want...any~thing.

Vergil: No...I'm not calling you...that.

Summer: Aww...you sure~?

Her fingertips begin to glow light blue as she grasps his member, when Vergil suddenly feels a harsh and icy cold sensation on contact. Wincing in pain and discomfort, he grits his teeth.

Vergil: Rrgh...you're not going...to make me say it.

Summer: I promise, I will make you feel very good~ You just have to let me treat you. I promise, I will take...very good care of you~

She whispers and nibbles on his ear, when he finally gives in.

Vergil: Dammit...ngh, fine.

Summer: I want to hear you say it~

Vergil: ...Please, allow me to cum...mommy...

Shuddering from hearing his words, Summer nods gleefully.

Summer: See, that wasn't so hard, was it?

With that, she resumes to her previous position, jacking Vergil off with her breasts while sucking him off.

Summer: Hmmph, mmm~!

Vergil: Ugh...I'm about to cum, Summer.

Summer: Hm? Who?

Vergil: Fine...I'm about to cum, mommy.

Summer: Alright, then dump everything in my mouth~!

Adjusting so her head is above his dick, Summer deepthroats him again as she adds more aggression and speed.

Vergil: Ngh!

Summer: Mmmff~!

Holding her self down, Summer stays in place as streak after streak of semen goes down her throat. At the same time, she comes as well from fingering herself, her love juice flowing down her fingers. Swallowing all of his seed with stride, she takes his rod out of her mouth with a pop, and she licks her lips, then her fingers.

Summer: Mm, delicious~ Now...let's get right to the fucking, shall we~?

Vergil: ...No complaints from me.

Summer: That's good~

She reaches for something from the bedside, out of Vergil's vision. Revealing what seems to be pink fuzzy handcuffs, she bounds his wrists to the headboard.

Summer: I hope you're ready for tonight~

Before he could respond, Summer grabs his erect member, and slams down on him, throwing her head back as she moans.

Summer: Mmhh~! O-oh fuck, you're already so much better than Tai!

As the huntress bounces on his cock, Vergil groans from the pleasure. Despite already having a child, Summer's insides feel amazing. With his hands bound to the headrest, Vergil thrusts, with only his hips, into her wet pussy.

Vergil: Ngh, Summer...you feel incredible...

Summer: Ohh shit, yes~! Fuuuck, your cock is so fucking big~! Mommy is enjoying getting fucked by your cock, baby!

She places her hands onto his chest to keep her balance, her eyes rolling in the back of her head as she moans loudly. Leaning down, she shoves her tongue past his lips as she aggressively makes out with him, pushing her lips onto his own.

Summer: Mmmmph~! Mmmff~!

Gasping for air after letting go, Summer grabs her right breast, and plays with it while crying out in lust.

Summer: Mmm~! Ah~! Guhh~! Oh Oum, right there baby! Fuck, fuck, fuaaahhck! Mommy's cumming already~!!

They make eye contact as she orgasms, Summer coming all over Vergil's "Yamato". She holds herself up with her hands on his chest, panting and taking deep breaths.

Summer: Hah...mm, you're the best, Vergil~

Taking a short moment to recover, Summer rotates, and sits on his dick in a reverse cowgirl position. She starts bouncing again.

Summer: Ah~! Uh~! Uh~! Oh, you're reaching so deep inside me!

Vergil: Rgh, I know a way to go even deeper.

Summer: Mm, O-oh yeah? What's tha-eep!

Vergil suddenly breaks free of his shackles, before pushing Summer onto her hands and knees. Now in a doggystyle position, she pouts.

Summer: A-aww...I was having so much fun...

Vergil: Don't act like you don't like this.

Summer: Okay...well? Are you going to fuck me until I drop?

Vergil: Heh, didn't even need to ask.

After the last word, he rams his member harshly into her warm and wet pussy from behind, making Summer scream into one of the pillows.

Summer: UHH~!! Oh fuck, you're so fucking incredible! Tai was such a bitch, he never had the balls to do something like this!

Slamming her ass against his pelvis, Summer grips the bedsheets as she cries out in ecstasy.

Summer: Yes, yes yes yes~! Oh god yes, right there baby! Fuck mommy's fat ass~!

Vergil: Already, guh, planning on it!

He starts slamming into her pussy even harder, spanking her ass in the process. Glancing over her shoulder and into his deep blue eyes, Summer's tongue comes out of her mouth as drool rolls down from her lips.

Summer: UGH~! AH~! MORE~!! OH YAH! FUCK THIS WHORE PUSSY! MAKE HER CUM ON YOUR GIANT FUCKING COCK~! NGHH~! I'M CUMMIIING!!

Vergil: Guh!

They come once more, as Vergil dumps his load into Summer's spasming form. Almost falling on top of her, he places a hand beside her as he catches himself, the two of them panting from exhaustion. Pulling out from inside her, Vergil notices his semen leaking from her womanhood.

Summer: Hah...hah...oh, you were such a good young man for mommy~

*Lemon Over.*

Now resting next to the content woman, Vergil caresses her cheek while kissing her forehead.

Vergil: This likely confirms you're a sadist, aren't you?

Summer: Mm, no comment. Ehehe, gotta say, this made me forget I used to had a husband~ Well, he could never even compare to you.

She wraps her arms around his frame, holding him close while giggling like a child.

Summer: Always remember this: I love you so, so much, baby~

Vergil: Heh, after tonight, I don't think I could forget...even if I tried. Oh, and one more thing, Summer.

Summer: Hm? What is it?

With ice cold eyes, Vergil stares right into Summer's soul.

Vergil: If you tell anyone I called you mommy, I'll do more than bonk you on the head.

Her silver orbs widening in fear, as she understands what he means, Summer quickly nods her head while clutching onto Vergil.

Summer: I promise!

Vergil: Heh, okay...I trust you.

Now grinning happily, Summer peppers his face with kisses, then she snuggles into his chest while humming.

Summer: See you in the morning~

Vergil: See you.

Resting his chin on the top of her head, Vergil acts as a shield for Summer, as the two fall asleep in each other's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 8.8K 128
Everyone knows that the Demon Sparda had twin sons, Vergil and Dante. However unbeknownst to everyone, Sparda had a third son with another woman. Ent...
3K 131 11
RWBY Volume 8.... What would of happen to Adam Taurus who was stabbed by both Yang and Blake and fell down... After Dying, He was reborn as a son of...
8K 247 40
The Grimm are believed to be Soulless and Mindless Beasts, but they are wrong. What happens when a Grimm evolves beyond itself and developed a mind a...
3.3K 61 10
What if dmc5 events pass in the middle of DxD school story, changing the whole course of it and starting a new war against Y/N Sparda, older brother...