Vampire Love Story (Klaroline...

Av Klaroline_TvdTo

I do not own these characters. Those rights go to Julie Plec. This is a love story between Caroline Forb... Mer

New Orleans
Katerina
Masquerade Party
Lost
Confusion
Vampires, Witches, Werewolves, Originals
First Date
Dinner
Argument
Solution
Moving and an Engagement?
Spells
Transition
Lessons
First Kill
Who is Stronger?
Boys going Shopping
Engagement
Killer Party
Girls Night
Wedding Dress Shopping, plus another engagement
Games
Klaroline Wedding
Death
Mourning
Pregnant? What? How?
Queen
Resurrection
Amnesia
Trouble in The Bayou
Baby Boy
Truth
Reminiscing
Kalijah Wedding

Marbekah Wedding plus a Wolf

524 17 13
Av Klaroline_TvdTo

Caroline's POV
It has been 3 weeks, and today is Marcel's and Bekah's wedding. Everything is perfect
The wedding is going to be held here at the Compound in the courtyard. The reception is going to be at the Plantation house. The reception will end around 6 and the full moon doesn't come up till 7:30. So, everyone will be gone by then.

Anyway, I woke up, in Bekah's room. Us girls had a sleepover last night, to make sure Bekah and Marcel didn't see each other before the wedding. I flashed out of the room and downstairs to the kitchen. I made some mimosas and grabbed 3 blood bags. I then took the tray upstairs to Bekah's room. The girls were starting to wake up.

I put the tray on the coffee table, and passed Bekah and Kat their blood bag. I picked up my blood bag and drank it.

I said, " Alright. Bekah you are getting married in two hours, you need to get ready."

Bekah nodded, and went into the bathroom to get a shower. Kat, Freya, Davina and I put on our bridesmaids dresses. Freya did Davina's makeup, Kat did my makeup, Davina did Freya's makeup, I did Kat's makeup. Davina and I did Kat's and Freya's hair, and Freya and Kat did Davina's and I hair.

Bekah came out of the bathroom in a pink robe. Kat said, " Sit down, Beks."

Bekah said, " Don't boss me around."

Freya, Davina and I laughed. Bekah sat down, and I did her makeup. Freya and Kat were arguing over what style for her hair.

Davina said, " How about a fishtail braid? It will match with her dress."

Freya said, " That could work."

Kat said, " Fine."

Freya braided Bekah's hair. Five minutes later, when they were done with her hair. Bekah went and put on her beautiful wedding dress. It is off the shoulder, lace wedding dress. It is truly beautiful. Davina grabbed Bekah's veil, and put it on Bekah's head.

   I looked at the time, and it was already 5 minutes till the wedding. I said, " Girls, we have to get down there like now."

   They nodded, and grabbed our bouquets. We walked out of the room and to the stairs. Freya went down first, then Kat, then Davina, then me. The music started and Bekah walked down the stairs with Mikael.

    I looked at Marcel and he was truly shocked. Bekah made it to the end of the aisle and grabbed Marcel's hand. The ceremony then started.

    Twenty minutes later, the ceremony ended. Bekah and Marcel are now husband and wife. They kissed, and then walked outside the front door. Everyone clapped, and was laughing. Freya and Klaus walked out, then Kat and Elijah, then Davina and Kol, then Josh and I.

     Josh held his arm out for me, and I took it. I said, " You might want to stay away from Klaus."

   We started walking out and he said, " Why's that?"

   I said, " He might kill you for this."

   I gestured to our arms linked, and he said, " Oh. Sorry. It's just the way the wedding was set up."

   I said, " I know. I will try and keep him as calm as can be."

    He smiled, and we got in Josh's car. We then drove to the plantation house. Fifteen minutes later, we arrived at the house.

   We got out of the car, and walked to the backyard. Everything is perfect. The tables are set where they go. Guests are arriving, and sitting down. Josh and I walked over to the wedding party table. Klaus stood up, and came over to me. Josh quickly scampered over to Davina, Kol, Elijah, Kat, and Freya.

    I said, " Try not to kill Josh."

  He smirked and said, " I won't kill him. Not today at least."

   I smacked his arm and said, " I heard that. Leave him be. It was just the way the wedding was set up."

   He said, " I will leave him be. I promise, sweetheart."

   He pecked my lips and I said, " Good. Where's Bekah and Marcy?"

   He said, " They are just now walking over here."

    I turned around and Bekah and Marcy were walking over here. Klaus and I sat down at the table, and Marcy and Bekah sat down.

     Kat said, " Bekah, I am happy for you."

   Davina said, " Marcel, Bekah, I am glad that you guys get to spend eternity together."

    Freya said, " Happy for you guys."

    Josh said, " Happy for you Marcel."

Elijah said, " Don't hurt her, Marcellus."

   Kol said, " I should get my bat ready, just in case."

    Bekah said, " Kol, no need for your bat."

    Kol just smirked. Klaus said, " I'm happy for you both. Just don't hurt her Marcel."

  Marcel said, " I know. I will face something worse than Death. I am not stupid."

   Kol said, " Thats an understatement."

   Bekah smacked Kol upside the head. I said, " Bekah I am happy for you. Marcy, I swear I will torture you for days or months if you hurt Bekah. I beat you once already, don't make me do it again."

  Marcel said, " Firstly, Stop calling me that. Second, I wouldn't hurt her. Thirdly, I get it you are stronger than me. I don't see you bragging about it to the others."

   Kol said, " She bragged to me last week."

   Elijah said, " She bragged about it 2 weeks ago."

  Rebekah said, " She bragged about it yesterday."

   Kat said, " She bragged about it two days ago."

   Klaus smirked and said, " She never bragged about it to me."

  Elijah said, " That's only because you and her are the same. You both have the same amount of strength."

     Klaus kissed my cheek, and then Bekah and Marcel got up and had their first dance as husband and wife. Marcel danced with Bekah, Esther, Freya, Kat, Davina, and I. Bekah danced with all her brothers, Mikael, and Josh. The wedding was perfect.

  Four hours later, the guests left by 6:30. We had everything cleaned up by 7:15. Esther and Mikael left. Bekah and Marcel went on their honeymoon. Kol, Klaus, Kat, Elijah, Freya, Davina and I were standing in the backyard.

    Klaus said, " You should leave soon."

   They nodded. Davina said, " Be careful."

  Her and Kol left. Freya left, with Kat and Elijah. It was just Klaus and I. He pulled me to him, and said, " Are you ready, my love?"

   I said, " Yeah."

  I pecked his lips, and we walked into the woods. We stopped, and the moon was starting to come up. Klaus said, " It's going to feel like all your bones are breaking. Sometimes it can take hours, but if you let all the pain in and give in. It will go a lot quicker."

    I said, " Alright. You should go."

  He said, " No, love. I am staying."

   I nodded, and the moon came up. My bones started breaking, and I fell to the ground.

Klaus's POV
    It took an hour for her to transform. It was hard to watch her in pain. I don't ever want her in pain. There she stood a beautiful wolf, with golden blonde fur. She looked amazing. She then ran off into the woods. I went back to the house, waiting for her to turn back in a couple hours.

      Five hours later, she came out of the woods, and into the backyard. She turned back into human form. She was naked, so I sped over and draped my suit jacket over her shoulders. She stood up, and I said, " So. How was it?"

   She said, " It was amazing."

   I smiled and kissed her cheek. We walked inside the plantation house, and went upstairs to my room. I gave her one of my shirts, and we sped to the compound. We went into our room, and she got a shower. I waited for her to come out.

   Caroline's POV
       I walked out of the bathroom in one of Klaus's shirts. He was standing by the bed, holding a blood bag. He gave it to me, and he went to get his shower. I drank the blood bag, and threw it away. I laid down, and I guess I fell asleep.

Klaus's POV
     I came out of the bathroom, and she was asleep on the bed. I smiled, and walked over to the bed. I turned off the light, and laid down beside her. I pulled her under the covers, and towards me. She cuddled up Against my chest. I kissed the top of her head, and soon went to sleep.

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

12.8K 759 13
*BOOK TWO OF THE 'TIL SERIES* read Dusk til Dawn before reading this book Klaus and Briana's love story has been one full of ups and downs since the...
4.1K 115 9
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Stefan and Rebekah met in the 20s in Chicago. When they left, he was compelled to...
316K 6.9K 32
My name is Ariel Forbes and this is going to be the story of my crazy messed up life. My adopted sister is a vampire, Katherine is a b**** but she's...
50.2K 1.4K 33
𝒐𝒐𝒐 β”Šπ†πŽπ‹πƒ 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇. βͺ klaroline! ❫ ❛ 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 π—‚π—Œ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—†π—ˆπ—Œπ— π—‰π—‹π–Ύπ—‰π—ˆπ—Œπ—π–Ύπ—‹π—ˆπ—Žπ—Œ 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇 𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾...