Orpheus {Azriel x OC/Reader}

By ijustwantatypewriter

Previously named lady of sun and shadows Aurora lived as wife of the high lord of the day court. Every day be... More

Aesthetics
Cast
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
A/N
IX
X

A/N

2.3K 32 0
By ijustwantatypewriter

Alright, I'll try to make this quick because tbh I usually skip these sorta things but...

Thank you all so much for choosing to read this book!

It means so much to me that people enjoy it and please please please comment, vote and give me feedback. This is my first story like this and I honestly have no idea what I'm doing.  Comments really make my day and y'all can be hilarious sometimes so please...

Enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 609 44
A story of Rhys and Feyre's life with their court after ACOMAF. ~~ No smut. ~~ DISCLAIMER: I don't own any ACOMAF characters or rights. All belong t...
48.8K 1.3K 16
*******SPOILERS****** Takes place after ACOWAR The war with Hybern has ended and the world of Prythian has finally calmed and found peace. The Night...
108K 3.1K 31
This takes place after ACOWAR (Characters belong to Sarah J Maas) Azriel x OC ----‐--------------------------------------------------- Prythian is in...
91.1K 3.1K 24
Auroria of House Vanserra has much more in common with Azriel, the Spymaster of the Night Court, than she could have thought - than either of them wo...