⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇...

By HungryVirus

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ͝ ⏝𝅄︶ ͝ ⏝ ⊹ ⏝ ͝ ︶𝅄⏝ ͝ 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 ✘ 𝘔! 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ͝ ⏝𝅄︶ ͝ ⏝ ⊹ ⏝ ͝ ︶�... More

I | 𝙈𝙀𝙀𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙈𝘾
II| 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙊𝘿𝙐𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉
1| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍
2| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍
3| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍
4| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍
5| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍
6| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍
7| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍
Special| OC Art
8| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍
9| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍
10| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍
11| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍
12| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍
13| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍
14| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍
15| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍
16| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍
Intermission
Desmond and (y/n) skits
17| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍
18| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍
Special Ch| Birthday Date
20| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍
21| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍
22| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍
23| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍
24| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍
25| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍
26 | 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍

19| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍

7K 214 827
By HungryVirus

*◛:・゚ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱᴄᴀᴘᴇʀᴇʀꜱ ➷*❞˖⁺⑅

Rain was pouring heavily down in Gravity Falls. Clouds had gone grey since this morning and everyone stayed indoors. In the attic of the Mystery Shack, Dipper and Mabel were sitting on the floor playing a board game called "Conflict Boat".

Dipper: I'm gonna say... B5.

Mabel: Miss!

She sticked a peg onto her board. However, instead of B5, she placed it right in the center, which was arranged like a cat's face.

Dipper: I don't think you're playing this right.

He sighed for a moment.

Dipper: I wish (y/n) were here. He would at least know how to play.

Stan: Kids! Come quick!

Dipper and Mabel hurriedly ran down the stairs and entered the living room, where they found Stan sitting on the couch watching TV, laughing.

Stan: Haha! I need you to laugh at this with me!

In the TV screen, it played an ad of Gideon playing a guitar and singing cheerfully.

Gideo: ♪Who's cute as a button,

and always your friend?

Lil' G-I-D to the E-O-N! Wink!

Bud Gleeful on TV: Li'l Gideon!

Dipper grimced in disgust.

Mabel: Remember when I wouldn't date him and he tried to destroy us?

Stan: He's always trying to trick me into losing the Mystery Shack.

Wendy along with Soos stepped in the room soon after, overhearing their conversation about Gideon.

Wendy: One time I caught him stealing my moisturizer.

Soos: And yet, our mutual hatred for him bonds us together.

Bud: Come on down to Li'l Gideon's Tent of Telepathy, opening soon at this location.

The commercial changed shots to a model of the Mystery Shack suddenly being crushed by the Tent of Telepathy out of nowhere.

Dipper faced his grunkle with a concerned look.

Dipper: Uh, should we be worried about that?

Stan: Please, the only way Gideon's taking over this shack is by breaking in and stealing my deed.

As if on cue, there came a loud crash coming from the other room.

Wendy: ...You mean like, right now?

»»---->

In Stan's office, Gideon broke in from the window and was in the middle of typing random numbers into the keypad of the safe.

Gideon:...38, 41. Oh, heavens to Betsy.

Just then, Stan came barging in the room, catching the boy in the act.

Stan: Gideon!

The white haired boy froze, then turned around to face Stan with his hands behind his back as he tried to look all cute and innocent.

Gideon: Well, well, Stanford, my arch-nemesis. We seem to have entered a dangerous game of cat and mouse. But the question remains, who is the cat, and who is the-

Stan: Soos, broom.

Soos, without question, handed over the broom in his hand to Stan, who immediately made his way to Gideon.

Gideon: Oh no, not the broom!

Stan started chasing Gideon with the broom around in circles.

Gideon stopped mid chase and hissed at the older man like a feral cat, to which only resulted Stan giving the boy several whacks in the face.

Gideon: REEEEEE!!!

Gideon ran back outside in the rain as Stan chased him out with the broom.

Once out of the Shack, Gideon turned back to Stan, glaring and shaking his fist at him in fury.

Gideon: You mark my words, Stanford! One day I'm gonna get that combination. And once I steal that deed, you'll never see the Mystery Shack again!

Stan: ...Hah. Good luck, bucko!

With that, Stan walked back inside the Shack and slam the door shut, leaving an enraged Gideon outside- lighting flash behind him.

»»---->

Inside, Stan placed the deed back inside the safe, closing it, before pressing the "lock" button.

Stan: Hah! The combo to this safe is in the one place he'll never find it: my brain. And probably (y/n)'s brain too.

As he walked away, unbeknownst to him, Gideon stood outside the office window- overhearing his words.

Gideon: Your brain isn't as safe as you might think, Stanford Pines...

The young boy pulled out his journal #2 from his jacket and flipped through the pages.

Gideon: This is the last straw! It's time to unlock the journal's greatest secret...

ᴵⁿᵗʳᵒ: ᴳʳᵃᵛᶦᵗʸ ᶠᵃˡˡˢ

0:00 |──────── 0:40

|◁ II ▷|

∞ ↺

Stan, Wendy, Mabel and Dipper were all in the living room watching TV boredly since there was nothing better to do in such a wet weather.

Stan was in his usual spot at the yellow couch, Dipper and Mabel were on the floor laying on their stomachs on top of yellow couch cushions, and Wendy was also on the floor sitting against the dinosaur head.

Both her and Dipper each had a "Nyarf" dart gun in hand, which they weakly shot at each other with their eyes still glued to the TV.

Television: He put the old in "old west," they call him ♬️ Grandpa the Kid! ♪️

Grandpa the Kid: "I'm tired during the day."

StanI can relate to this.

Mabe: Grunkle Stan, why can't we watch a movie that we'll all enjoy? Dream Boy High! "Where love is on your permanent record."

Stan, Dipper and Wendy: Boooo!

Mabel only smiled despite their pure disgust at the box.

Mabel: You'll learn to like it.

There was loud crash in the kitchen all of a sudden and everyone's head turned to the hallway to see a frying pan flew out and landed on the ground.

Soos ran in the room, completely freaked out and sweating.

Soos: Aaah! Dudes, there's a bat in the kitchen! It tried to touch me with its' weird little bat fingers!

Stan: Don't worry, I got this under control! Dipper, take care of it.

Mabel: Hahaha! Yes!

Dipper stared at his grunkle in disbelief.

Dipper: What? Why can't Mabel do it?

Stan: 'Cause life ain't fair. Now go fight a bat so we can watch TV.

Dipper: No way, Grunkle Stan!

The boy lift himself up from the floor and stood in front of the TV, sternly glaring at his grunkle in the eye.

Dipper: You always make me do dumb chores. I'm putting my foot down this time!

Stan gaze at him with a furious look in his eyes.

Stan: I said do it kid. Now!

Dipper didn't say anything but only glared at him straight in the eye, starting an intense stare off between the two while an Old west music played from the TV.

Stan only glared back at the boy, growling lowly.

Dipper crossed him arms stubbornly and glared harder.

Stan wasn't in the mood for this and eventually shot the boy with the nastiest, scariest and most intimidating glare that he could muster.

And that made Dipper's courage melt in an instant.

Dipper: Okay, I'll do it!

The boy sighed in defeat, and glumly made his way to the kitchen, picking up a spoon and the pan off the floor.

Dipper: Stupid chores...

Mabel rushed in the hallway and leaned against the wall, giving her brother a pep talk before he could enter the room.

Mabel: Remember, bats are more afraid of you than you are of them.

Dipper ignored his sister and nervously stepped inside the kitchen.

Mabel: Maybe I'm thinking of ducklings.

A loud crash came from the kitchen, followed by Dipper screaming bloody murder and objects were thrown out of the kitchen during the chaos that was happening. Including a pot lid, Dipper's hat a cup, a salt shaker, a fork and a knife.

Mabel: Ducklings. Ha ha ha. Quack quack! Quack quack quack!

Wendy: Hold on, doesn't (y/n) usually handled the bat and rodent problems?

Stan scratched his chin and narrowed his eyes.

Stan: Oh, yeah......come to think of think, where the heck is that brat anyway? I haven't seen him all day!

»»---->

SQUISH

SQUISH

CRACK

The sounds of blood splatter and broken bones was mixed in with the sounds of the rain, following by a painful groan.

In a hidden alleyway of the town was (Y/n), soaked to the bone- covered in blood and bruises.

But his injuries where nothing compared to the men withering in pain on the wet dirty ground.

A bunch of hooligans he passed by. They were taunting him just for the fun of it, but (y/n) chose to ignore it. They were not worth his time after all. He just wanted to go home.

But they couldn't keep their mouth shut.

"Heard he was ditched on that old guy's porch. Y'know, the one who owns that crappy shack in the woods? "

"Hah! Then they probably didn't want him if he's put there!"

"An unwanted child with a wrinkly old man?
Now that's fitting! "

And just like that, mocking laughs turned to a bloody fist fight. A fist fight that they lost hard.

Bastards should've sewed their mouths.

(Y/n) slowly walked up to the fallen leader, staring down at his fucked up face with a cold blank stare.

Sweats were mixed with rain dripping down his face.

The teen lifted one leg up and sent it down on the hooligan's chest, who cried out in pain.

"Next time I hear you talking shit about me and my family, or even see you. I'm gonna turn you into corpses. Understand? "

The leader, and those who still conscious frantically nodded their heads. Fear written in all their beaten faces.

Finally (y/n) backed away as he watched the men got themselves up and scurried off like rats.

Just as soon as they left, (y/n) let out a groan as he clutched the side of his torso. The adrenaline finally rushed out of him and he could every pain in his body.

Wounded and wet. Great.

He better get out of his rain quick and patch himself up.

Hopefully, Stan wouldn't come biting his ass about his condition.

...But knowing him, he probably would.

»»---->

It wasn't long until (y/n) finally made it back home. He walked towards the porch entrance, thankfully the creaking of his boots were muffled by the sounds of the pouring rain and the rumbling skies.

(Y/n) carefully twisted the door, hoping that Stan would not hear him enter the Shack. Then he quietly stepped inside and shut the door behind him.

Stan: ..And just where have you been?

(Y/n) let out a small screech and turned around to see no other than Stan towering in front of him out of nowhere, hands crossed and etching a furious look.

Fuck. He got caught.

"Heyyy.Fancy seeing you here. Heheh..."

Stan: Cut the fancy talk. What the H happened to you?! You look like you got mauled by a bear!

"It's nothing... Just a couple of jerks who don't know how to keep their mouth shut."

Stan: There was a news report about a couple of guys who got beat up not one hour ago. They almost look like corpses! Jeez, (y/n)! You gotta keep your temperature in check! You could've killed someone!

"They were insulting you too! And they called the shack crappy! I can't just walk that off like it's nothing! "

Stan: I can fight my own battles, kid! I don't need you almost killing someone for it. Besides look at yourself!-- Okay, you know what, til this day forth, you're grounded! No more going outside for four days!

At that, the teen's eyes instantly bulged wide open.

"SERIOUSLY?! I'm seventeen! I don't need to be grounded!"

Stan gave the teen a venomous glare, clearly not backing down.

Stan: My house. My rules. Therefore, You won't be going out or do anything outside til I say so!

"B-but--"

Stan: No more yapping! My words are final. Now go clean yourself up, you're gonna bleed all over the floor.

With that being said, Stan stormed off as(Y/n) watched the old man's form disappeared into another room in disbelief, before his face turned sour.

»»---->

Soon after the bat was gone, Soos, Dipper, Mabel and (y/n) occupied the kitchen to tend the wounds on both of the boys. Dipper was sitting in a chair holding his arms out as Soos spread some disinfectant on him while Mabel helped wrapped some bandages and applying ointments on (y/n).

Dipper: Ow, ow!

Soos: Swabbing on disinfectant, doo doo doo...

Dipper: Why does Grunkle Stan always pick on me? Think about it! The more painful or difficult the chore is, the more likely it is I'll have to do it. Why doesn't he pick on you guys?

Soos: Dipper, Stan's personality is one of life's great mysteries. Like whether or not it's possible to lick your own elbow.

Mabel: I bet you can't!

Soos: I bet I can!

Soos sticked his tongue out as he tried to reach his elbow with it. The two of them walked out while Mabel cheered him on.

Mabel: Lick it! Lick it! Lick it!

As soon as they were out, Dipper and (y/n) were the only ones left in the kitchen. The former sigh sadly.

Dipper: Sometimes I feel like Stan hates me.

"Tell me about it. What I did was very justifiable! I protected his honor, and I didn't even got a thank you for it!"

All of a sudden, they heard Stan's voice coming from another part of the shack.

Stan: The sink's clogged. Dipper, get in here and fix it!

A part of Dipper snapped as he growled, then snatching the dart gun off the table and aimed right at a picture of Stan that was hanging on the wall.

He fired, and the foamed bullet hit right in the center of Stan's face.

»»---->

The rain has finally stopped. And in the woods, a certain white haired child was lighting up a circle of candles around a framed picture of Stan, with a red "X" mark painted across his eyes.

Gideon lit up the last of the candles, and waved the match to put the remaining fire it out.

Gideon: You think that combination's safe in your mind, Stanford? We'll see what my new minion has to say about that!

He gazed down at the book of Journal #2 in his hand that was opened to the page of the triangular creature- describing how to summon it.

Gideon: Triangulum, entangulum. Vene foris dominus mentium. Vene foris videntis omnium!

»»---->

Just outside the Shack, Mabel was cheering on for Soos as he kept on trying to lick his elbow.

Mabel: Lick that elbow! Lick that elbow!

Soos: Like the infinite horizon, it eludes my grasp.

Suddenly, the sound of Gideon's maniacal laugh reached them and they shifted their attention in the direction of the sound.

Mabel: Is that who I think it is?

The two went off to follow where the annoying cackle was coming from and it wasn't long until they came across a huge clearing, where they find Gideon on his knees- groaning and twitching in pain.

Mabel and Soos stayed hidden behind some bushes as they watch from a distance.

Just then, Gideon's eyes glowed blue with his head lifted up into the sky as he started chanting unidentifiable words.

Gidoen: Egassem sdrawkcab. Egassem sdrawkcab! Egassem sdrawkcab! Egassem sdrawkcab!

Everything suddenly turned black and white, and the world started to freeze- from the skies to the wildlife around them. Leaving only Gideon, Mabel and Soos to be unaffected by the sudden change.

A triangle sized hole appeared in the sky above Gideon, showing what appeared to be a portal to space.

Then each of it sides caught on fire, and a single eye appeared at the center of the hole.

A terrifying high pitched laugh echoed around them, seemingly coming from the strange triangle. Mabel and Soos quickly ducked down lower behind the bushes in fear. Even Gideon was taking a few steps back with his arms covering his face as the light grew brighter and the horrifying laugh grew louder.

The fire soon disappeared, and the triangle in the sky became solidified. It's figure turned from space to a solid black with white brick patterns, a pair of black arms and legs popped out of its side, as well as a top hat with a bow tie just below its eye.

???: AHAHAHAHA! Oh, oh, Gravity Falls! It is good to be back.

The triangular entity floated down towards Gideon as its black texture shifted into bright yellow.

???: Name's Bill Cipher, and I take it you're some kind of living ventriloquist dummy? Ha ha ha! I'm just kidding, I know who you are, Gideon!

Gideon's eyes widened in shock, as beads of nervous sweat were starting to drop on his pale baby face.

Gideon: W-what are you? H-how do you know my name?!

Bill: Oh, I know lots of things!

Bill: LOTS OF THINGS... Hey, look what I can do!

With his cheerful tone back on, the triangle creature known as Bill held his left arm outward.

A grey coloured deer soon lifted its head up. Bill curled his hand towards himself. All of a sudden, the deer's jaw opened wide and its teeth came out, which went flying into Bill's hand.

He handed the pile of teeth in Gideon's palms.

Bill: Deer teeth. For you, kid! Ah ha ha ha ha!

The boy cried out in shock and dropped the teeth onto the ground.

Gideon: You're insane!

Bill: Sure I am, what's your point?

The floating creature raised his arm upward, spinning his hands in a spiral gesture. The teeth were telepathically picked up from the ground and floated right back to the deer's gum. The deer then turned around and trotted off into the woods.

Gideon: Listen to me, demon! I have a job for you. I need you to enter the mind of Stanford Pines and steal the code to his safe.

In the bushes, Mabel and Soos gasped as they continue watching the interaction.

Bill: Ha ha--Wait... Stan Pines?

Bill turned away from Gideon for a moment with a pondering look in his eye. A picture of an angry Stan flashed across his triangular body, and then a picture of Stan's tattoo. His one eye went wide in realization.

Bill turned around and floated down to Gideon.

Bill: You know what, kid? You've convinced me! I'm sold! I'll help you with this and in return you can help me with something I've been working on! We'll work out the details later.

Gideon: Deal!

Bill held his arms out to Gideon and his hand lit up in a blue colored fire. He took Gideon's hand and they shook, sealing the deal.

Mabel and Sood could only watch in horror.

Bill: Well, time to invade Stan's mind! This should be fun! Remember: reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!

A beaming light illuminated in the air. It grew brighter and brighter by the minute, almost blinding everyone in the vicinity.

The three raised their arms in front of their faces to shield their eyes as Bill flashed away.

Before they knew it, Bill was out of sight, and the world turned back to normal.

Gideon fluttered his eyes open and rubbed them.

Mabel and Soos, who were still in the bushes, did the same as well.

Gideon: It worked!

The boy started laughing maniacally. Mabel and Soos turned to each other with worried expressions on their faces.

»»---->

Dipper begrudgingly swept the floor in the living room while Stan was sleeping in his couch snoring loudly.

(Y/n) was lying on the floor on his back to rest his recently bandaged up body with a bored look.

Suddenly, Stan started twitching and mumbling in his sleep.

Dipper: What is going on in that guy's head?

"Don't know, don't care."

Just as Dipper was about to leave the room, Mabel and Soos suddenly barged in, both of them panting and looking panicked.

Mabel: Dipper! We've gotta help Stan!

Dipper: Wait, what?

"What's there to help on the old geezer?"

Soos grabbed a bag of chips and stress eat from it.

Soos: This evil triangle guy said he's gonna break into Stan's mind and steal the combination to his safe! Also we stopped for snacks on the way here.

Dipper: Triangle guy? I feel like I've seen something like this before in the journal...

Dipper reached into his vest and pulled out his journal. He flipped through the pages and landed on the rather eerie looking page he was looking for.

Dipper: "Beware Bill, the most powerful and dangerous creature I've ever encountered. Whatever you do: Never let him enter your mind."

They looked up from the book and saw Stan moving and grunting in distress. The four of them gasped.

Mabel: Grunkle Stan!

A shadow of a triangle with a top hat and arms and legs suddenly appeared above Stan, then lowered itself into the sleeping man's head.

Stan's eyelid open, revealing glowing blue orbs as he started screaming and moving more vigorously while seemingly still unconscious.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened and his breath hitched.

" Crap."

Mabel grabbed the book from Dipper's grasp and scanned the page to look for any more info.

Mabel: It is possible to follow the demon into a person's mind and prevent his chaos. One must simply recite this incantation.

Dipper: Ugh, this is just great. I spend all day cleaning sinks and fighting bats for Stan and now I have to save him from some crazy brain demon?

Mabel: But if we don't do anything Gideon might steal the shack! Or worse!

They turned back to Stan who was still screaming like crazy.

Dipper finally let out a sigh in defeat.

Dipper: Fine. Get ready, guys. We're about to journey into the most horrifying, disturbing place any of us have ever been... our uncle's mind.

Lighting flashed from the storm outside, which helped set up a dramatic atmosphere.

...................

Soos: You think I can take these Burrito Bites into Stan's brain? Thumbs up? Thumbs down?... Hahaha. You know what, I'm just gonna bring 'em.

»»---->

A few minutes later, Dipper, Mabel, (y/n) and Soos stood around a sleeping Stan in the living room with the lights off and surrounded by a circle of candles that they had set.

Dipper: Okay, guys, in order to save our uncle, we're gonna have to follow that... dream demon into his mind.

Soos: I wonder what Stan's thinking about right now.

He leaned in close to Stan's face, and puckered his mouth, moving it up and down like a ventriloquist.

Soos: "I love Soos like a son!"

Dipper: Soos! This is serious!

Soos: "Sorry!"

Mabel and Soos laughed and exchanged high fives.

"Maybe I could find something blackmail material in there. Hmm...yes, that sounded nice."

Dipper: Let's do this.

Dipper placed his hand on Stan's hand. And as soon as everyone else followed, he started reading the incantation on the journal.

Dipper: Videntus omnium. Magister mentium. Magnesium ad hominem. Magnum opus. Habeas corpus! Inceptus Nolanus overratus! Magister mentium! Magister mentium! MAGISTER MENTIUM!

As he chanted, his eyes began to glow blue as Stan had before, and it wasn't long before Mabel, (y/n), and Soos were the same.

A bright blue light appeared above Stan's head. It grew in size as the incantation continued with lighting surged from it as well.

The candles blew out from the strong force of power. Stan's eyes suddenly opened, then his orbs rolled into the back of his head and glowed again.

With a huge white flash, the four were transported into Stan's mind.

By the time the flash disappeared, they found themselves no longer in the room, but rather in a grey space. The four looked around in awe at their new surrounding.

Soos: What the..?

"Holy moses..."

The four got up and made their way to the disoriented Shack, still looking around with fascination and worry.

Mabel: Whoa, this is Stan's mind?

Soos: I figured there would be more hot old ladies.

"This place is a mess. "

Mabel: Remember everyone, we've got to look out for the triangle guy.

???: Yeah, look out for the triangle guy!

The four of them gasped and turned around. Floating in front of them was none other than Bill Cipher, swinging a black cane in one hand.

Soos: It's him! It's the guy!

Mabel: You leave our uncle's brain alone, you isosceles monster!

Mabel made a war cry as she charged towards Bill, lunging right into him.

But instead, she dove right into the demon, creating a ripple when she jumped in. Bill seemed unfazed and simply took out a pocket watch to see how long Mabel would be gone for.

It didn't took long though for Mabel to finally come out, diving out of him and rolling onto the ground in front of the others.

She stood up and opened her opened her palms.

Mabel: Gotcha! Wait, what?

Bill: Ah, Stan's family, we meet at last! Question Mark, Shooting Star, Pine Tree, I had a hunch I might bump into you!

He held his index finger up like a gun, and pointing it at Dipper, before firing an actual laser out of his finger.

The laser hit Dipper straight in the middle, leaving a large hole in his torso.

Dipper screamed bloody murder with a panic tone as he gazed at the hole in his body, horrified.

He started breathing heavily, until Mabel sticked her arm into the newfound hole in her brother.

Mabel: Boop!

She began to laugh along with Soos.

Dipper: Mabel!

While the three were busy, Bill floated in front of (y/n), who screamed a bit at the close proximity.

Bill: And who could forget little (Y/n) (L/n)! My, you sure have grown for the past couple of years.

(Y/n) growled and tried to punch the triangular entity, but Bill managed to float upward to avoid his fist.

Bill: Ah ha ha ha! Feisty! Just like your old man.

"What the hell do you want with the old geezer's mind anyway?"

Bill: Oh ho~! Quite the vocabulary too. I'm just here to get the code of the old man's safe, no biggie! Inside the shack is a maze of a thousand doors representing your uncle's memories. Behind one of them is a memory of him inputting the code! I just need to find it and Gideon will pay me handsomely.

Mabel: Not if we stop you!

Bill: Hah, fat chance! I'm the master of the mind.

He was suddenly encircled in blue flames, showcasing a part of his power.

Bill: I even know what you're thinking right now!

Mabel: That's impossible, no one can guess what I'm thinking!

Bill merely snapped his fingers, and all of a sudden, two flashy boys appeared on both of Mabel's side. They were the characters from her movie, "Dream Boy High".

Xyler: Whoa, where are we, bro?

Craz: We must be in heaven, 'cause I just saw an angel!

The two bent down a bit as Craz, the blue haired one, gestured at Mabel. The girl instantly clinged onto his leg with a huge grin.

Bill: You're out of your league, kids. Turn around now before you see something you might regret. Later, suckers!

With a tip of his hat to them, he flew backwards into the Shack, crashing through the door and creating a triangle shaped hole.

Dipper rushed to the porch and turned back to face the others.

Dipper: We're goin' in! Mabel, can we leave those guys out here? Looking at them -- hurts my eyes...

Mabel: No! They can help us!

"By what? Breaking out into some over exaggerating song and dance number?"

Xyler and Craz: Totally! Arm throne!

The two boys bent down on one knee and locked their arms together to make a seat.

Mabel gladly sat on their arms, and they stood back up onto their feet.

(Y/n) rolled his eyes and walked into the Mystery Shack. The two boys followed with Mabel still in their arms, who was chuckling giddily.

Dipper groaned at his sister, when Soos bent down to his level and locked his arms together.

Soos: Dude! Arm throne! Arm throoone!

Dipper screamed as he tried to run away from Soos, who was waddling towards him.

»»---->

By the time they stepped in the Shack, they went awestruck at the endless space filled with many disoriented platforms, stairs, and door; all leading from one memory to another.

Craz: Radical!

Xyler: I also think it's radical!

The six of them started walking down the stairs and looked around.

A bat in the shape of Stan's head suddenly flew by Dipper, who managed to ducked his just in time.

Stan bat: No refunds! No refunds! No refunds!

They continued walking down the stairs and examined their surroundings.

Next to one of the stairs was a huge crate heavily wrapped in chains, labelled "FEARS" . A red glow seeped through the cracks along with a stitched arm sticking out of it.

Near a flight of stairs underneath the Fear, was a room labelled "HOPE", emitting a calm yellow glow behind its closed door in contrast to the former.

And finally, just below it, was the open room of Stan's memories.

They reached it down the stairs and walked in.

Inside the Memories room were even more doors, with a few opened and playing some of Stan's memories simultaneously, like clips from a movie.

Soos: Whoa, look! All of Stan's memories!

Dipper: Great. Sure there's plenty of memories of Stan bossing me around, can't wait to see more of that.

Mabel: Come on Dipper, we've gotta find the code before Bill does!

Craz: Mabel is talking!

Xyler: So rad!

"Mae, sweetie. No offense, but can we please get rid of them. This day is already as bad as it is and just being with them isn't really helping."

Mabel: Aw, come on. It's not like they're in your close space.

"And if they are. I'm using them as my punching bag."

Soos: Let's get searching!

And with that, they all split up into different directions, each opening various doors.

Dipper opened a metal door to a memory of a young Stan in a prison cell, wearing glasses and an orange jumpsuit. He sat between his two cell mates, and despite the circumstances he's in, he lookee rather cheerful.

Stan: Jorge, Rico, you're the two best Colombian prison friends a fellah could make.

He put both his arms behind their backs and grinned. But neither of the two didn't seem to enjoy the said gesture.

Jorge: Espero que muera.

Rico: Sí.

Dipper: Nope.

»»---->

(Y/n) opened another door to a memory of a young Stan as well. This time with no glasses and wearing a hat with suspenders and a bow tie. He was standing in front of a house with the owner watching him from the open door.

Sitting on the concrete pavement was a vacuum cleaner branded with the word "Stan-vac".

Stan: Sir, would you like to buy a Stan-Vac vacuum? Stan-Vac: It sucks more than anything.

The man responded by closing the door in Stan's face.

Stan: Gotta work on that.

"Nada."

»»---->

Mabel opened a small cabinet door to reveal a more recent memory of a current aged Stan on a date with Lazy Susan at a restaurant.

Mabel: Whoaa~ it's Stan on a date!

Stan: So, your, uh... your eye is weird, let's... let's talk about that.

Lazy Susan simply laughed at the statement, and Stan laughed with her, only his was more nervous and forced.

Stan: 'This is going terrible. I can't think of anything to say and she.. looks weird up close. Think of a way out...'

Stan suddenly stood up from his seat.

Stan: NON-SPECIFIC EXCUSE!

He knocked over his plate and made a run for it out of the restaurant.

Mabel winced at the scene and closed the door.

Mabel: Yeesh.

After finding nothing, the six of them walked further down the hallways, when they came across a door with a pine tree shaped hole at the top, written with "Dipper's Memory" across it along with a keep out sign.

Dipper: Look, guys! Memories about me!

He opened the door and took a short peek.

SoosThat doesn't seen like a good idea.

DipperI just wanna know what the old guy really thinks of me.

Mabel: We already know how Stan feels about us! He loves us! We're great.

"Tch. I'm honestly starting to doubt that."

Soos: Let's just keep moving.

Xyler: More moving?

Craz: Yes! I love motion!

As they all continued moving onward, Dipper decided to take the opportunity to sneak away from them and back to the door. He slipped inside the room, glancing a bit at the others to see if they noticed, before closing the door behind him.

Dipper: Okay. Just a quick peek.

He inhaled sharply, then marched through the hallway.

He could hear Stan's voice calling out his name as he passed through the row of doors, all of them were of Stan commanding Dipper to do something.

The boy stopped and stood in front of a random door. He silently stared at it for a few seconds, and then opened it.

There, he saw Stan and himself standing outside the porch of the Mystery Shack, commanding the 12 year old to chop down some firewoods.

Stan: No buts! Now go and chop that firewood already!

He whacked Dipper over the head with a rolled up newspaper, and the boy yelped in pain. He turned around and made his way to the axe and firewoods.

As soon as Dipper was a few yards away, Stan sat down on the couch next to Soos, watching him from afar.

Soos: Dude, Stan, I've been meaning ask you. Why are you so hard on Dipper all the time?

Stan: Look, Soos, I'm gonna let you in on something. Wanna know what I really think?

The older man got closer to Soos's ear and started to whisper something inaudible.

Dipper leaned in closer to the door so that he could hear what he's saying.

Stan: The kid's a loser. He's weak! He's an utter embarrassment!

The two turned to Dipper, who was struggling to chop down a single log. He only got it about half way through before the wood got stuck on the axe. The boy tried to shake it off the blade.

Stan: I just wanna get rid of him.

The real Dipper, who had been watching the entire time, felt as if his heart was torned to bits at his uncle's words.

He lowered his head as he slowly shut the door, no longer wanting to hear any further.

And for a moment, he just stood there in the empty hallway leaning against the wall, silently crying.

»»---->

Soos, Mabel, (y/n) and the two colorful boys continued walking down the endless hallways opening all of the doors, but none of them seemed to contain the memory of Stan's code.

Soos: Hello? Code to Stan's safe? Where are you?

Xyler: Opening and closing doors is fun!

Craz: I can do it also!

Soos opened up another door. Inside it, revealed a memory of Stan pushing buttons of the vending machine at the dead of night. The vending machine slid opened, revealing a secret entrance, before Stan stepped in.

Stan: If only people knew the truth, that hidden behind this vending machine, I secretly have a -

Soos: BORING!

He slammed the door shut before the memory could finish playing.

(Y/n) had been quiet through the whole journey, observing his surrounding and seemingly deep in thought at the same time.

He walked up to Mabel, who was just opening another door.

"Psst. Mabel."

Mabel: Hmm?

"Can we talk for a sec?"

Mabel: Eh...sure...

In actuality, Mabel wasn't fully paying attention to what (y/n) was saying as she was watching the memory behind the door.

"It's been bugging lately, but don't you think it's weird that Bill just casually told us how to find the code in Stan's memory? I mean think about it, why would he bother wasting time trying to explain it to us like some cliche villain."

Mabel: Uh- huh...

"I believe it's possible that Bill would be struggling to find the memory if it's in the mind of Stan. And for many reasons that is: One, the place is an absolute endless maze. Two, he's a professional conman. And three, even when he says he knows everything, he doesn't know everything. Especially Stan."

"And then before he knows it, he comes Stan's family, who actually knows Stan- vowing to look for the same thing he's after."

Mabel: Yeah...

Mabel was clearly too engrossed in the memory she's watching to hear half of what (y/n) was saying. She had still not turned around to actually face the teen.

Mabel: What are you saying?

"What I'm saying is, I think Bill is trying to--"

He was suddenly cut off when something, or rather someone, grabbed him from behind with one arm tightly wrapped around his waist and a hand placed over his mouth so he couldn't finish his sentence.

Before he knew it, his feet was off of the ground and was dragged away from the group with his captor, disappearing without anyones acknowledge.

It was then that Mabel finally turned away from the memory to give her attention to her cousin.

Mabel: Did you say something, (y/n)?

But when she looked back, the teen was out of sight.

Mabel: (y/n)?

»»---->

(Y/n) was still struggling against his captor's grip, but unfortunately his arms were pressed against his side and his legs only dangled uselessly. When it became clear that kicking and punching weren't doing anything good, he decided to use other means to escape.

He bit down on the hand that was clamped over his mouth hard. Probably enough to draw blood if it were human.

The captor screamed in pain, (y/n) took the opportunity to headbutt him, pulling her head forward and then slamming it back into the person's face with much force.

He screamed again, and finally let go.

(Y/n) was dropped to the ground, and safely landed on his feet.

He snapped his head to face the person who captured him, who was no other than Bill Cipher himself.

The demon was rubbing his eyes in pain, apparently (y/n) had managed to nail him right in the eye.

Bill: Argh! My arm!

"You fuck. I knew it! So you were trying to use us to find the code!"

Bill recovered from the blow not long after and sigh, gazing down at him with his usual cheery and chaotic manner.

Bill: You know, a part of me knew you were already a step ahead than the others, Clubs. Maybe a three even.

He flew down next to the teen, and teasingly ruffled his (h/c) head.

Bill: Very observant. Just like your old pops.

"Why you---wait, pops?"

The triangular demon flew back a bit, staring at the stunned and confused boy. As if he was smirking with his eyes.

It was at this moment, Bill had (y/n)'s full attention.

Bill: The man got skills and brains. One hunk of a risk taker toom.

For a moment, he caught a dark sadistic glimpse in Bill's eye.

Bill: But as they always say, some risk shouldn't be taken, and he overstepped his line. Couldn't have you ruined the fun now too~!

"Tch. So what are you gonna do? Kill me? I'd like to see you try."

Bill then started laughing loudly as if he had just heard a funny joke.

Bill: What would the fun of killing you be? No, no. That would be a waste of a perfectly brilliant mind!

"What?"

Bill: You know more than you let on, Clubs. Whether you realize it or not, though I'd go with the former. And I couldn't wait to play with it one day.

(Y/n) felt his breath hitched as he glare fiercely at the demon. Beads of sweat were now dropping down his face.

He had to get to Mabel quick.

(y/n) tried to sprint off, but was suddenly grabbed by the back of his skirt and was lifted off the ground.

"Grr! Let go of me you triangular son of a b--"

Bill: Ah, ah. Language.

"Fuck you!"

Bill ignored him and floated down to a random door, which he used one arm to swimg it open while keeping a firm grip on (y/n) with his other arm.

Bill: Can't let you warn the others, so you'll just have to stay here.

He tossed (y/n) inside as he landed on the ground, before slamming the door shut.(Y/n) quickly got up and tried to twist the door knob, only to find out that it was locked.

Damn, Bill locked the door.

(Y/n) cursed his breath and hurriedlygazed at the little window on top of the door, just in time to watch Bill shape shift into Soos.

Bill: Later, Clubs!

And with that, Bill hurried off back to the others.

(Y/n) vigorously slammed his first on the door multiple times and twisting the door knob.

"BILL! YOU GET RIGHT BACK HERE THIS INSTANT, YOU LITTLE--"

(Y/n) stopped mid sentence when something catched his eyes. He noticed the window like hole in the door he peeked through. It was in a very peculiar shape he's all too familiar with:

It was the shape of a club.

He looked down through the club shaped hole, barely seeing the words written across the door. But he managed.

"(Y/n)'s Memories"

For the first time, (y/n) looked around the room Bill looked him in. Hundreds and hundreds of doors stretched infinitely in several directions, and each one of them contained a memory of him and Stan interacting- both good and bad.

Feeling intrigued, (y/n) walked down a random hallway to explore.

»»---->

Mabel: Alright guys, I have a good feeling about this door.

She gestured to Soos and the colorful boys a small square door with the words "TOP SECRET" written above it.

She opened the door to show a memory of Stan in the bathroom wearing nothing but his blue boxers and exposing his huge protruding belly.

Stan: Hey, Mr. Tummy!

He then squeezed his belly to reenact his stomach talking back to him with a higher voice.

'Mr. Tummy': Hey, Mr. Stan!

Stan: Are you hungry?

'Mr. Tummy': Yes!

The three men watched the scene in horror and disgust.

Soos: Ahh..

It only got worse when Stan took out a cracker and sticked it into his bellybutton.

Stan: Eat your crackers!

'Mr. Tummy': Yum yum yum yum!

Mabel: Sweet Sally!

Mabel finally had enough of the horror show and closed the door.

Soos: Hah, we've been searching forever! What if the triangle guy finds the memory before we do?

Mabel: If we wanna find Stan's memory, we gotta think like Stan. He's always hiding stuff, right?

Soos: Yeah! Like how he hides his arrest warrants under that rug in the gift shop?

Mabel: Soos, that's it! Look!

She pointed right at the very rug that they always find sitting in the middle of the gift shop.

Mabel walked up to it and slid the rug off, revealing a small trap door underneath it.

Everyone gasped excitedly as Mabel swing the door open.

All four of them peered in for a closer look at the memory.

They saw Stan alone in his office, walking up to an open safe with the deed in his hand. He kissed the piece of paper, before placing it inside the safe.

Stan: There ya go.

He closed the safe door, and lifted his index finger to the keypad.

Stan: And now to input the code. 13, 44, and finally...

Soos shut the door as they all stood up.

Soos: Dude! we found it!

Mabel: Yeah!

Xyler and Craz: But what do we do now? Jinx!

Mabel: Um... um... Let's just destroy the door before Bill can find it!

She ran up to a nearby knight armor display holding a battle axe. She tugged the weapon from the knight until she finally managed to pull it out.

Mabel walked back to the trap door, dragging the battle axe with her. She raised the weapon above her head, ready to chop the door down.

Soos: Wait! Maybe I should do it! My big fat arms are great at destroying stuff!

Mabel: Oh, okay.

Soos held out his arm and concentrated on the trap door, his arm tremble as the door began to shake.

Suddenly, the door emitted a blue hue light, then it was lifted off of the ground and into the air just above Soos's hand.

Just then, another Soos walked in next to the other.

Soos: Hey guys! I just saw a memory of Stan roller skating and wearing short-shorts!.....Didn't look... didn't look that bad! Hey, something weird is goin' on here?

'Soos': AHAHAHAHAHA!

The first Soos's eyes suddenly morphed into one with a slit pupil and his body transformed into a different, yellow form.

The person revealed to be Bill Cipher in disguised, laughing maniacally with the door in his grasp.

Bill: Boy, you kids sure are gullible! I knew you'd lead me straight to the code!

»»---->

(Y/n) continued walking down the endless hallways of Stan's memory of him. He had open several doors, all were which were bad, most were related about his little hobby of going out into the woods and showcasing his findings.

But then again, some were also filled with good ones, especially in his childhood days.

A small frown etched on the boy's lips when he remembered their argument earlier.

With all these memories, it surprised him that the older man didn't loose his marbles later on. So why now?

Is it because it only benefited his tourist attraction? If so, where's the problem in that? That wolf teeth was the size of a hand already!

(Y/n) opened another door, and was surprised to see the memory behind it.

It was a rainy night, and just outside the Shack a hooded figure stepped in porch and front of the door. They were looking around, before putting a basket down in front of the door.

They knocked on the door several times, before running off.

On cue, the door swung open and out came a young looking Stan- hair put n a mullet and still brown in color.

He looked around with one brow raised, until his eyes shifted down where he finally noticed the basket.

And what was in it left his shock.

A baby. Wrapped in a blue blanket with a note on top of it.

Stan: What the...?

Stan gentley picked the baby up as well as the small note, he shuffled and whined a bit before calming down when he found a new position to sleep in.

Stan walked out to the porch and looked around in the rain.

Stan: H-hey did someone left their baby here? Helloooo you still there?

But there was no answer, only the pitter patter of the rain and the silence of the forest.

The baby suddenly squirm and let out a whine, alerting Stan that he might start to cry.

He almost flinch before gently rocking him back and forth the baby the best he could do.

Stan: Shh shh. Don't go crying on me now...

After a few more rocking, the baby calm down in his arms again.

Stan stare at him for a moment in silence. Examining his little face and body.

He finally looked down at the piece of paper still grasped in his free hand and read it.

'To whoever this may concern,

I leave my baby to you. Things are going south for me and I am unfit to take care of him. I hope you will take good care of him and give the love that he deserves.

(P.S His name is (Y/n))'

Stan: (y/n), huh? ...Heh, can't guarantee I'm gonna be a good caretaker, but I'll try.

Meanwhile, the teenage (y/n) watched the whole thing. He noticed more doors began to open, revealing childhood memories of Stan taking care of young (y/n). He was not perfect with his job, that was obvious. Always messing up and setting up bad examples. But it was all rewarding in the end.

One peculiar memory that caught (y/n)'s attention was a toddler him sitting on the couch with a huge black eye before Stan placed a bag of ice on it.

Stan: Heard you beat up the rich brat's goons. Care to explain?

For a minute, young (y/n) remain quiet, facing down to avoid making eye contact with Stan.

Stan: (y/n)--

.... SNIFF

SNIFF

"They...called me a reject because I didn't have real parents...and even insulted you. They're jerks! I hate them! "

More tears started swelling down his flushed red face as he hug his little knees to his chest.

Stan's face soften at the boy and let out sigh. Gently caressing his (h/c) hair.

"I... I just wanna punch their stupid faces all over again til they're sorry! "

Stan: Hey now!

He placed his hands on little (y/n)'s shoulder and the two stare at each other's eyes.

Stan: Don't say that, okay? You're a tough kid, but not every problems should be solve with your fist. One of these days, you're gonna get in bigger trouble than you bargain for and I don't want anything bad to happen to you.

"......."

Stan: (sigh) ...Listen, (y/n). You're not a reject. Never. And those other kids are stupid to say otherwise. Who cares if you never met your real parents? You have me, and I have you....Alright?

Little (y/n) didn't say anything for a moment, but the small smile on his face and the head nod was enough for Stan to know he understood.

Stan grinned and gave him one of his rare hugs, which the boy reciprocate.

Stan: I love ya, kid. Don't let the world say otherwise.

With that, the real (y/n) slowly closed the door of the memory and for a moment just stood there silently, His mind processing everything he had seen.

It was when he let out a heavy hearted sigh that the silence broke.

"(Y/n), you ungrateful bastard. "

His saddened face turned to determination. Stan has done so much and now his mind is at risk, and moping won't do any good.

"Don't worry, dad. The world can't break me that easily."

(Y/n) gazed at the locked door in front door, a serious expression etched on his face.

"I need to find a way out of here."

He hummed as his mind tried to think of a plan, when the sudden realization just smacked him right in the face.

"Wait a minute! We're in the mind! You can literally imagine everything in here."

To test his theory, (y/n) concentrated hard on something. Suddenly with a blue flash of light, a glass of cold ice tea appeared in his hand.

"Ha ha! Yeah!"

He happily took sip, before carelessly throwing the empty glass to a random corner.

He then turned towards the door with a smirk, his mind buzzing with different ways just to get out and kicking Bill's ass.

»»---->

Bill: Hahahaha! It's funny how dumb you are. Except for Clubs, who almost foiled my plans. So I had to take care of him.

Mabel gasped.

So that's why (y/n) disappeared all of a sudden.

Mabel: What did you do to (y/n)? Where is he?!

Bill: Clubs? Oh, he's one tough cookie. He's fine...for now at least.

The four gasped again, now getting more concerned for their missing friend.

Bill: The combination to Stan's safe. Boy, that was even easier then I thought!

Mabel: Oh, yeah? Well, you're a-a stink face!

Xyler: Awesome comeback, Mabel!

Mabel: Don't treat me like a child, Xyler.

Bill: Later, suckers!

And with that, he flew off and quickly went up the stairs, leaving the four in the dust.

Mabel: Come on! We've gotta save Stan and (y/n)!

Dipper: What's the point?

All four heads were turned and saw Dipper walking down the stairs Bill went up in earlier, irritated. His hands were in his pocket and his head lowered to cover the furious look in his eyes.

Dipper: Why should I save him, huh? I work for Stan day and night and all he does in return is say he wants to get rid of me.

Mabel: Dipper, I'm sure that's not true.

Dipper: I saw it with my own eyes in one of his memories, Mabel! He always picked on me and now I know why. Stan hates me!

Soos and the two boys gasped.

Mabel: Dipper, it doesn't matter what you saw. If we don't stop Bill, we'll lose the Shack!

Dipper: No! You know what? Not this time. For once this is one of Stan's problems I'm not gonna fix.

Dipper walked away from Mabel a few steps forward and turned his back on them, crossing his arms.

Mabel: Fine! At least go and save (y/n). He managed to figured out Bill's plan earlier on and probably has him locked up somewhere behind one of these memories.

Dipper's eyes suddenly softened with a hint of worry as Mabel marched off up the stairs.

Mabel: Come on, Soos. We'll save Stan ourselves.

Soos walked along after Mabel, stopping for a moment next to Dipper.

Soos: Dipper, you're a cool dude, but... this isn't cool, dude.

And he continued walking away.

Craz: Let's go, Xyler.

Xyler: All right, Craz!

Craz: Those are our names!

Dipper still had his arms crossed over his chest stubbornly. Soos looked at him one last time before ascending to the stairs after the others.

»»---->

Bill was flying rapidly through the hallway of Stan's mind, his great speed caused the doors of memories to fly open as passed by.

He finally stopped at the end of the halls and landed on the ground.

His bow tie started to ring, as if it were a telephone. Bill tapped it, and the bow tie morphed into a screen on his chest. On the screen was a rather impatient Gideon.

Bill: Y'ello?

Gideon: Bill! Did you find the memory with the combination yet?

Bill: Relax, short stack. I got it right here.

GideonHa ha ha! Perfect! Now give it to me and I'll fill my end of the bargain.

Bill: Finally! It's--you got a pen there?

Gideon took out a pen and a pad of paper, then wrote down the code as Bill read it out loud.

Bill: It's 13, 44...

Suddenly, a foamed dart shot the door out of Bill's hand, and sent it flying into a random open door.

Bill: Ah! No no no! Wait, no!

Bill rushed to retrieve the door. But it had already fell right into the open memory, which happened to be the moment of Stan showing everyone the bottomless pit.

Stan: ...And none more bottomless than the bottomless pit! Which you can see here is bottomless.

Bill could only watched in horror as the door of the code was sent dropping down into the empty black hole.

Stan: Whooh! Whatever that was, it's gone forever!

With that, the door slammed shut in front of Bill's face.

Bill's eye went wide as he pressed his hand against the side of his face. Gideon's eyes were also wide on the screen.

Bill turned around to see Mabel, Soos, Craz and Xyler standing there, with Mabel holding a nyarf gun in her hand.

Mabel: Ha ha! Boom!

Xyler and Craz: Mabel did it!

Soos: The Shack is safe!

Gideon instantly became furious.

Gideon: The deal's off!

Bill: Wa-wait! No! Wait!

Gideon: I'm switchin' to plan B!

The screen on Bill's chest went to statics as his triangular body crumbled into pieces and fell on the floor, leaving only his arms and eye floating midair.

But then his body reappeared in an angry red, his limbs along with his hat turned white, and the sclera of his eye became black. The furious Bill turned towards the four.

Bill: YOU! You can't even imagine what you just cost me! Do you have any idea what I'm like... WHEN I'M MAD???!!

A variety of different symbols started to flash across his eye. Mabel and the others watched in horror as a ring of fire suddenly surrounded them.

Bill raised his arms upward, and the floor was lifted high up into the air where the circle of flames had been.

The floor they stood in turned out to be the top of Stan's fez of a stone statue of his head.

They were ascended so high up in the air, they ended up in the space part of Stan's mind. Literally.

Bill, still red with fury, grew in size until they looked like the size of ants.

Mabel gasped in fear.

Soos: So I guess he gets really mad when he gets mad.

Bill: EAT NIGHTMARES!

A surge of lighting crackled around Bill's hand as he held them out. And everyone screamed in terror.

»»---->

Dipper was still looking around for (y/n), opening every door he came across. But he found it a lot more difficult considered that Stan's mind is a disoriented maze.

Dipper: Ugh! How do I get out of this place? Which one of these doors has (y/n)?

He opened several more doors, but none of them contained the missing teenager.

Dipper: (y/n)? Hello?

He opened one more door, which revealed the same memory he saw before of him being forced to chop down some firewood.

Dipper: Ugh, this again?

Stan: He's a loser. He's weak. I just wanna get rid of him...

Dipper's gaze had a mixture of hurt and anger after hearing those words again. He started to close the door to continue searching for (y/n).

Stan: Heh, yup. Those are all things people said about me when I was a boy.

Dipper immediately swung the door back open.

Dipper: Huh?

Stan: It was terrible. I was the biggest wimp on the playground!

A door to another memory suddenly opened behind Dipper. He turned around and saw a young Stan, when he looked to be just his age .

The memory was taken place in a playground under a rainy weather.

A soccer ball struck young Stan right in the face, almost knocking off his glasses. He cried out in pain and tried to readjust his glasses.

The bullies who threw the ball started laughing and pointing their fingers at him as he ran away in tears.

Stan: So one summer, my pop signs up me for boxing lessons.

Another door of Stan's history opened, showing another young Stan in a boxing ring wearing a protective gear and boxing gloves.

He was being pinned down by a much larger boy and getting punched in the face.

Stan's father was watching in the background, along with some other kids who were sitting in the benches.

Stan: It was even worse than the school yard!

Young Stan: Left hook!

The Stan in the old memory started punching his opponent, and his father solemnly nodded in approval.

Stan: Y'know, that time I thought my pop was trying to torture me. But wouldn't you know it? The old man was doin' me a favor all along!

Another door swung opened to Dipper, showing a memory of a teenaged Stan standing in line at a movie theater.

Just then, a man appeared in the line behind a woman who was next to Stan and suddenly grabbed her bag. It was a young Carla that Stan had mentioned to Dipper just a few days ago.

Man: Give me that bag!

Carla struggled to keep a tight grip on her purse, but it became clear she couldn't hold for much longer due to the man's strength.

Carla: Help! My purse! Help!

Stan, who heard her cry for help, cried out.

Young Stan: Left hook!

He balled his hand into a fist, swinging his arm, and bringing it down at the man's face, knocking him unconscious and breaking his shades.

Everyone in the area started cheering for Stan's heroic action and the young Carla ran up to him happily and kissed him on the cheek.

Stan: So you see? That why I'm hard on Dipper. To toughen him up. So when the world fights, he fights back.

The real Dipper, who had been listening and watching the whole time smiled silently.

Soos: Do you think it's actually working?

Stan grinned and gestured at Dipper from afar.

Dipper pulled back the axe, and took one mighty swing before bringing it down onto the log and successfully chopped it in half.

The Dipper in the memory breaked down in a triumphant grin.

Dipper: I...I did it! Ha ha! Yes!

Stan: He's really comin' along! When push comes to shove, I'm actually proud of him. Just... don't ever tell him that. His head is big enough as it is.

Soos: Ha ha. That's true.

A grin etched on the real Dipper's face and placed a hand on the memory's invisible barrier, which created a ripple effect.

He ended up getting sucked it by accident, and tumbled into the memory next to Stan, catching him and Soos's attention.

Stan: Whoa, kid, what are you doin' here?

Dipper: Umm...I'm trying to find (y/n). He got locked in behind one of the doors, but I don't know which one!

Stan: Well, if that's the case. You might wanna check behind the '(y/n)'s memories' door. It had a huge club shape on it, pretty hard to miss.

Dipper turned and grinned at Stan.

Dipper: Thanks Stan!

Stan: Oh, and you might wanna stand away from the door when you find it.

»»---->

Dipper had already set off to find (y/n), and it wasn't long for him to screech to a stop when he caught a glimpse of a club shaped hole carved on a grey door.

Just as he was about to reach for the handle, an axe blade came crashing through the door, scaring the living heck out of the boy.

Dipper screamed and ended up tumbling back, clutching his beating chest.

The blade broke the door down a couple of times, until it there was nothing left but a giant hole, where Dipper saw a familiar head peaking through it.

Dipper: (Y/n)!

"Dipper!"

(Y/n) tossed the axe aside and slid through the hole of the door, greeting Dipper with open arms, which Dipper gladly jumped right in.

Dipper: I heard Bill took you! Are you okay?

"Don't worry, Bill hasn't done anything to me. The question is, are you ok?"

He gestured at the hole that was still on Dipper's torso.

"I'm surprised that isn't fixed yet."

(Y/n) pointed his finger at Dipper's stomach and glided it upward. The boy's eyes widened when the hole started to regenerated until it was fully gone.

Dipper: Wh-what the- How did you do that?

"Word to the wise, my dear cousin. We're in the mind! You can do what ever you imagine in here!"

(Y/n) snapped his finger for a demonstration, and a pittcola appeared in Dipper's hand.

The boy looked bewildered, and smiled.

Dipper: Well how about that?

All of a sudden, there was a loud explosion and a flash of red light, followed by the familiar screams of Mabel and Soos.

Dipper: Oh my gosh, Mabel, Soos! We gotta stop Bill!

»»---->

Bill: One nightmare, coming up!

He held up a finger as red flames danced around his hand. He pointed it at them and a red beam was shot out.

Soos: Nightmare? Hope he doesn't mean that British dog man I'm always dreaming about...

The blast from the red beam hit the spot next to him, and a British pug standing on its two legs.

British dog man: 'Ello, 'ello, 'ello! Who's crike for a stick in the pudding?

Soos: AHHHH! It's everything I've ever feared!

Bill then turned towards Mabel.

Bill: You!

He fired another beam and it hit her directly. Mabel's head suddenly grew abnormally and swell. Her skin started to turn green as pimples appeared on her face.

Mabel: AHHH! My cuteness! What did you do to my cuteness?

Her voice became low at the end and her tongue got caught between her huge teeth, unintentionally blowing raspberries.

Bill now turned to Craz and Xyler's direction.

Bill: You're next!

Craz: Cool! We're next!

The two broke into a spontaneous dance. Bill fired a beam at both platform and sending the two off the platform, reduced into nothing but ashes as they fell through space.

Mabel: My dream boyssss!

Bill: And now to finish you all once in for all!

Mabel and Soos: No, no!

"Not so fast!"

Out of nowhere, Dipper and (y/n) flew into the air behind Mabel and Soos. Dipper surrounded by a blue glow, while (y/n) had a (f/c) glow.

Bill: WHAT?! I thought I locked you up!

Dipper: Hey Bill! Nice bow tie!

Dipper's eye glowed red and he fired a laser beam out from it at Bill, hitting him in his stomach which created a hole where his bow tie had been.

Bill: Ahhhh!!

Mabel: Dipper! (Y/n)!

Soos: Dudes!

Dipper: Guys! I just learned that you can conjure whatever you can conceive in Grunkle Stan's mindscape!

Mabel: Huh?

"Just think of cool fighting stuff and it will happen. Like this!"

A (f/c) light appeared at the end of (y/n)'s index fingex and pointed it towards the British dog, firing a laser out of it. The dog disappeared, only leaving its little bow hat.

Soos: Ha ha, he's dead now.

Bill: What? Who told you that?!

Dipper grinned and gestured at (y/n).

Dipper: He did.

"Heh, how's it feel being beaten in your own game?"

Bill: Grr! Don't listen to them!

Mabel: We can do anything?

Mabel started to concentrate and soon her head turned back to normal. She grinned at her success.

Mabel: Like have kittens for fists?

She focused again, and two pink kitten heads appeared out of the sleeves of her sweater.

She then aimed her arms out at Bill, firing a dozen of kitten fists at him many times like a cannon.

Mabel: Po-pow! P-p-pow! Pow!

The kittens meowed loudly as they flew into the air and landed on Bill, covering his entire triangular body and hissing fiercely as they did so.

Bill began to scream and wave his arms frantically to try and get them off.

Mabel held two kitten heads on sleeves close to her face and giggle as they cutely lick her cheeks.

Mabel: Well hello, friends!

Soos: Anything, huh? Soos love stomach beam stare!

Soos lifted up his shirt, and a beam of bright questions marks shot out of his exposed stomach, hitting Bill just as he had managed to shake the last kitten head off of him.

Bill screamed again as he was sent flying back into space from the blow.

The dream demon started shaking with fury, as he covered up the hole in chest.

Bill: Enough games!

He flew back towards them and turned his eye into a laser beam cannon, the ray started making its way towards them.

"Globe shields activate!"

Soos, Mabel and Dipper: Activate!

A blue globa shield suddenly appeared around their bodies. By the time the ray hit them, it reflected back at Bill and hit him in the eye.

Bill: AH! Oh my eye! AAH!

The shields finally shattered and Mabel waved her arms up in the air as she summoned the things she's imagining.

Mabel: Rise, Xyler! Rise, Craz!

And just like that, the two boys appeared behind Mabel. Xyler ccarrying a keyboard guitar, and Craz with a set of drums.

They started playing their music loudly. Bill cringed and covered his nonexistent ears.

Bill: No! Synthesized music! It hurts!

Dipper: And now to imagine your worst nightmare! A portal out of Stan's mind!

Mabel: Out of Stan's mi-ind~!

Mabel held out a mic close to her mouth as she sang off key, making Dipper and (y/n) cringe.

Dipper: Mabel! Everyone, together!

Dipper shut his eyes and began to concentrate deeply, and the others did the same.

Eventually, a swirled portal of black and red started to open underneath Bill's feet, growing bigger and bigger to suck him in as electricity began to form.

Bill: No, no, no! ENOUGH!

The portal suddenly disappeared, and everything became white. The six of them were surprised when they found themselves floating mid air in an empty space.

Bill took off his hat, and rubbed the nonexistent dust off of it, turning back to his normal yellow color instead of red.

Bill: You know, I'm impressed with you guys. You're a lot more clever than you look. Especially the fat one.

Soos leaned in closer to Mabel and elbowed her.

Soos: He's talking about you.

Bill: So I'm gonna let you kids off the hook. You might come in handy later. Especially lil old (y/n). BUT KNOW THIS: A darkness approaches. A day will come in the future when everything you care about will change! Until then I'll be watching you!

He tipped off his hat to them for one last time and shrunk back into his normal, small size.

The world turned dark as Bill started to glow,and a wheel of various symbols appeared around him, a blue light glowing at each of them one by one.

Bill: I'LL BE WATCHING YOU...

And he finally disappeared.

Dipper turned to face the others excitedly.

Dipper: He's gone! we did it!

The gang immediately cheered for their victory and exchanged high fives.

Suddenly, Dipper, Mabel, (y/n) and Soos' bodies started to fade and flash repeatedly, much to their surprise.

(Y/n) observed how his arm was slowly fading away.

"The old man's must be waking up."

Mabel floated towards her dream boys and held their chests sadly.

Craz: In your dreams.

The three of them smiled and share a farewell hug as Mabel's body turned to statics and starting to disappear.

Xyler: Good one, bro. Good one.

»»---->

Dipper, Mabel, (y/n) and Soos slowly flutter their eyes open and jolted up, screaming a bit.

They noticed that they were sitting on the floor of the TV room, back in the real world.

Mabel: We did it!

Stan: What? Did what?

All four heads turned to the direction of the voice, and they saw Stan sitting on the couch, who had just woke up and rubbing his head tiredly.

Stan: What are you all doing here? And why was I dreaming of two brightly colored and radical young men?

The four of them rushed up to Stan and Dipper on him, wrapping his arms around him excitedly.

Dipper: Grunkle Stan! You're okay!

Stan seemed shock by the sudden affection.

Stan: What is this, a hug?

Dipper: Nope! It's a choke hold.

He climbed to the back of Stan's neck and coiled his noodle arms around it, playfully squeezing the air out of Stan.

Everyone broke out into a fit of laughter as Stan started to choke.

But fortunately, Dipper didn't hold on for too long and he let go of his uncle for a few seconds.

Stan took a moment to breath, before looking at Dipper with a proud grin.

Stan: He he. Not bad, kid. Not bad.

Dipper gladly returned the smile.

Stan then turned towards (y/n), who looked like he was struggling with something.

And before Stan knew it, the teen leaned in closer to him and hugged the older man.

Stan: Woah, there! What, you wanna put me in a choke hold too?

"No...this is an actual hug."

And this surprised Stan even more.

"I'm...sorry for snapping at you earlier. I know you're just worry about me. Obviously, I won't stop getting into trouble, but...I'll try to find another way to not get beaten up so you wouldn't come bite my butt all the time.

The world sometimes ain't fair sometimes, you know that yourself. And I know you're just looking out for me, so I'll try to be more careful with myself."

For once, Stan was left absolutely speechless at (y/n)'s words.

(Y/n) took a deep breath, before finally unwrapping his arms and stood back, grinning.

"What I'm try to say is, I love you, dad. And thanks for everything."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Are you crying?"

Stan: (sniff)...N-no! It's just sweat coming out from my eyes.

(Y/n) chuckled as Stan quickly wiped the incoming tears with his shirt and looked away.

"So...am I still grounded?"

Stan: Oh, absolutely. Not until that darn wound of yours heal completely.

Mabel smiled and sighed with relief.

Mabel: I'm just glad Gideon didn't get into the safe. I really love this old shack.

Soos: Group hug!

The chubby man held out his arms wide open excitedly for a hug, but no one dare to move.

Soos: No? I never know the right time!

Just as they felt like the day was about to end with a happy note, the entire shack suddenly started to tremble, and tiny falling pieces of the ceiling were falling to the ground.

Dipper: Hey, do you guys feel...?

BOOM!!

A sudden explosion occured from the wall behind them, the force of the blast sent them knocking a few steps back and landed onto the floor.

They were just recovering from the blast, when they saw a silhouette walking towards them from through the giant hole on the wall and the pillar of smoke.

It was Gideon, with the deed of the Mystery shack in his hand.

Gideon: Oh, I'm sorry, Pines family. Did I wake you?

Everyone's eyes widened in horror and disbelief.

Dipper: But.. we defeated Bill!

Gideon: Bill failed me! So I switched to plan B, dynamite!

Stan: What? Bill? Who? What are you guys talking about?

Gideon: Spoiler alert, Stanford! I've got the deed!

He smugly held up the deed and let it unroll to show it to all of them.

Gideon: The Mystery Shack belongs to me! So get out of my property!

Just then, Gideon pulled out a walkie talkie and pressed it close to his ears as he turned around and started walking away.

Gideon: Daddy? Bring it around the front.

As soon as he was gone, the Pines family and Soos just stood there with their eyes widen and mouths hung open.

Dipper: Don't worry, guys! It's just part of the dream! We're gonna wake up any second now! Right?..............Right?

☘️

A bulldozer soon came rolling towards the Mystery Shack with a giant wrecking ball attached to it, being driven by Bud Gleeful.

Gideon stood at the side of the bulldozer, watching and laughing as the wrecking bar came swinging in and destroying a part of the Mystery Shack's roof.

Stan, (y/n), the twins and Soos screamed as they were forced to watch from the outside.

Soos: Someone pinch me, dude...

All of a sudden, a broken piece of the Shack's sign fell in front of the gang, only a few steps away.

( ᐛ )ᐟ🍷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 3.6K 43
For the first time in forever, Dipper and Mabel Pines have been sent to Gravity Falls to live with their great uncle. A weird old man who owns a tour...
63.6K 1.8K 16
» "𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎. 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚞𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛." » - u...
200K 6.6K 76
"Humans are dangerous and cruel. They'll hurt you Pine-Tree. I'm the only one you can trust." - Bill Mabel and Dipper Pines. The two mystery twins ar...
82.2K 2.9K 65
Y/n never thought of a life outside of her small orphanage. Dipper never thought of a life outside of his home in Gravity Falls. When Stan decides to...