My Hellsing Academia (EN)

By nekos21

So this is pretty much a crossover between My Hero Academia and Hellsing Abridged, where Izuku is gonna make... More

What happened here?
New life
Joining U.A.
First day at U.A.
'Quirk'
U.S.J
Alucard
U.A. festival
Internships
Final exams
School trip
Searcho ando destroy
Moving day
It's Toga time
Omake: Manufacturing
Izuku and Himiko
The shrink, the caterpillar and the licenses
The three idiots and Nighteye
Omake 2
A vampire was patrolling
Festival and Gentle
Omake 3: AU
Nosferatu
I-Island and an encounter with the past
Wryyyyyyyyyy part 1
Wryyyyyyyyyy part 2
Wryyyyyyyyyy part 3
Christmas special 2020
Vampires and priests
Christmas Special 2021
Second date
The furry attack

I'm back, protestant bastards

1.2K 37 99
By nekos21

Well, hello there again :D, well, this isn't nuch but this is what I barely could write when college is slowly and painfully killing me :3. Anyways, don't forget to comment, leave a star if you liked it and to check my discord, the link is on my profile but it seems that Wattpad, as always, didn't notify you.

While Izuku decorated his and Himiko's coffins, while Alucard drank blood and watched Netflix on his 70 inch plasma TV, but without 3D becuase we all know it's shit; high in the sky, more or less where the clouds are but within a 5th or 6th dimension, Alexander Anderson had just become conscious.

"I-I remember I died after fighting Alucard." The priest was confused and 'looked around'. "What is this place?"

Anderson didn't have a physical body, it was like being there and nowhere at the same time; he felt like he was floating, he saw his 'body' and he realized he was just a ball of dark blue light.

"I can answer you," said a warm voice, full of love, patience and tenderness; but at the same time power and wisdom. "You are in what you call Heaven, although you're not really here; a more adequate yet complicated question would be: Where? When? Why? Y and how are you?" The voice manifested itself as a bright light blue halo.

"Are you my Lord, God?" Anderson asked fearful and nervous. After all, he was talking with an all powerful being.

"Indeed, I'm the one you call God," he warmly confirmed, the light getting brighter according to the sound's rythm.

"Should I really be here? I've killed so many," the Iscariot agent showed remorse.

"But of course, I know you did it in my name," said God in an understanding voice, like a loving father.

"You aren't God," Anderson coldly suddenly said.

"Why are you doubting, my son?"

"God would never accept what I did, only because it was in his name" Anderson said again with a cold tone.

Then, the light ball which represented the priest started to shine and grow; it suddenly exploded and instead of a ball of light, Alexander had recovered his body and pointed a bayonet at the light blue halo.

"God was right, you deserve the second chance," the halo changed from light blue to a intense red, now it seemed like a halo made of fire.

"Who are you, you Satan follower bastard?" the old God's Assassin menaced.
"Well, I'm Lucifer, we're in the purgatory and God asked me to test you." The voice was now a bit effeminate and transmitted a vague feeling of blame. "Let me call Him."

Somehow, a ringtone was heard there and someone answered.

"Yes, Lucifer?" the true God asked. Lucifer's imitation was not even close to the true one.

"Hello God, do you remember what you asked me? About the psycho priest?"

"Yes," tiredly answered the divine being. He didn't like to talk with Lucifer.

"Well, he passed so I'm sending him to you in a moment."

"Alright, thanks for telling me."

"And again, I'm sorry for what happened to your son."

"Mmhm"

"I'm telling you again, if you need to talk with someo-"

God hung up.

"Well, as I was saying, Judas Priest. You passed your test and now I'm gonna send you with angel to Heaven."

Something the priest noticed was that there was no big difference between Hell and Heaven. Both were equally empty, the only difference was Hell had dirt and rocks as soil and in Heaven everything was full of soft fluffy clouds.

"Good to see you, Alexander Anderson," the divinity greeted.

"My Lord, I don't understand what's happening." The Paladin was very confused.

"Watch this." Something that looked like a TV made of clouds materialized. "Ah, and please, just call me God, my son."
On the screen there were two teenagers sleeping in beds that looked like coffins.

"Today's youth," the priest shook his head.

Then he saw how Alucard materialized himself in the room and approached sneakily the teenagers.

"The protestant bloodsucker!"

The vampire kneeled besides each coffin.

"If he touches them, I'll skewer him!"

Crimson Fucker kissed each one on the cheek, whispered goodnight and disappeared again. Why did I feel as if someone was watching, the No Life King wondered.

Alexander Anderson was speechless.

"As you see, Alucard has changed, although he's still difficult to deal with."

"Excuse me, but what does that bloodsucker have with the chance that Lucifer bastard mentioned?"

Then God told him it has been 30 years, about Izuku, Himiko and a new fight against the Nazis.
"Nazis are like cod, knife goes in and guts go out. And I want a lot of Fritz to gut," the priest looked like a maniac. "But I have a question, Sir," his face returned to normal.

"Go ahead, ask."

"Why did you decide to give me this chance? I feel I did enough on Earth."

"All your life you were hunting monsters, and only at the end of your life you got a friends. I want you to enjoy that friendship. Also, there's a really faithful daughter of mine where Izuku and Himiko study, you'd be a great guide."

"That last thing interests me," the priest smiled. "I'll teach her to kill monsters without mercy," his crazy smile returned.

"Very good, good luck, Alexander Anderson."

"I don't need it, but thank you, Sir." Anderson said before disappearing.

"Oof, that went better than I expected," God said.

"Is he gone yet?" a man with long brown hair fearfully asked and with a little stutter, he went out form behind a cloud.

"Yes, Jesus, he's gone," his father tiredly answered.

"Great, that guy scares me."

"Yes, I remember you turned catatonic again when you started speaking again and saw what he was doing."

Meanwhile, on Earth, Anderson woke up on his death's place, in a reconstructed Londond with a painful headache.

"Ah, shit, my head," The priest got up holding his head and looking at his surroundings. "Oh, great, I'm surrounded by fucking protestants."

Some pedestrians noticed the man's apparition and were whispering, Anderson didn't give a damn, so he didn't think twice and took out his bible and teleported with a whirlwind of pages to the Vatican.

"Who are you?" Members of the Swiss Guard asked when the priest appeared.

"I'm father Alexander Anderson, of section XIII Iscariot, let me in, I have a headache and I'm not in the mood of your bureaucratic bullshit," he said in one breath.

"Father Alexander Anderson is dead," the guards replied.

"I know, I was dead." Angel Dust was starting to loose his patience. "Look, bring Heinkel or Yumiko it's useless trying with Maxwell because that idiot is dead."

At hearing the names, one of the guards turned on his radio and asked for Heinkel. A few minutes later, the nun dressed as a priest and with bandages holding her mouth and was surprised to see Anderson alive.

"Fazer Anderson? Is zat really you?" she asked, trying not to cry.

"Heinkel, what happened to you?" the Paladin approached her to take a better look. "Where's Yumiko?"

"This," she pointed at her cut mouth, "vas done by ze white haired silent nazi; as for Yumiko, Hellsing's buttler turned her into mince meat."

Anderson felt really sad, he had Heinkel, Yumiko and Enrico under his care since they were kids in the orphanage. Now he only had Heinkel, because one had become drunk with power and devoured by familiars; and the other one was cut into chunks of meat.

"We lost so many that day" Anderson hugged his student.

"Also, I became a regenerator, just like you," she said rubbing off her tears. "Vith you back, ve can defeat Hellsing," she smiled however she could.

"Hellsing doesn't exist anymore, in Heaven, our Lord, God, told me what happened; Satan seems gay, btw," the priest commented.

"Vat vill ve do now?" Heinkel asked in worry. What would be their reason to be if they didn't have a rival?

"God asked me to become Alucard's friend and to guide a very faithful believer. You could try the same with Seras, both are in the same place."

"Alucard is still alive!? We have to kill him!" one of the guards shouted.

"I'm going to report it to the Pope!" the other guard shouted.

"Stop right there!" Anderson shouted in a heavy Scottish accent. "I'll tell the Pope myself, there are some things God asked me to tell him."

Half an hour later, Heinkel was waiting for the priest, when appeared running from the Pope's office.

"We have to go, now" Anderson said seriously and ran from the Vatican with the other regenerator.

"Vat happened, fazer Anderson?" Heinkel asked panting.

"Shit hit the fan, and I discovered the Pope was a nazi ally, so I may or not have stabbed him with a bayonet," the priest said with his crazy smile.

"You did vat!?" the women was horrified.

"It was that or him telling the fucking nazis I'm back and making the mission God brought me back for, even harder," he excused himself.

"So, vat is ze plan?" Heinkel asked calmly after a sigh.

"We're going with Alucard" Anderson took out his bible and both disappeared in a whirlwind of pages.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 45.2K 35
Midoriya Izuku, our sassy broccoli, gets added to the UA staff Chat by accident. The sly teen soon finds himself becoming the centre of everyone's at...
122K 2.5K 39
Ever since Izuku was little, he always loved cartoons and heroes. Once obtained his quirk, he could become a hero that saved people and entertain the...
44.5K 2.1K 146
This is an story which can change depending on the choices you decide to read. So there is no good or bad.... He may be a villain or he can be a hero...
55.1K 1K 20
(This is a quirkless AU, but do expect magic mixed with technology. I mean it's Yu-Gi-Oh so duh.) For as long as he could remember, Izuku Midoriya ha...