TWT Ask and Dare

By Skylarooney

(Book Cover Pending) I feel like I'm copying a lot of people just by doing this... Anyways, you can ask and d... More

The Council Meeting
Trollex Dare #1
Trollex and Barb Ask #1
Trollex Dare #2
Trollex Ask #2
Delta Dare #1
Essence Dare #1
Prince D Dare #1
Essence Dare #2
Trollex Dare #3
Trollex Dare #4
Trollex Dare #5
Trollex Dare #6
Trollex Dare #7
Trollex Dare #8
Chaz Dare #1
Trollex Dare #9
Trollex Dare #10
Everyone Ask #1
Cooper Dare #1
Trollex Ask #3
Poppy Ask #1
Trollex Dare #11
The End

Announcement

443 6 20
By Skylarooney

I'm working on the next dare as we speak!

It should be ready in a few hours!

Also, to the people who keep asking me to do their dares next...

Please stop.

I've made this very clear. I do dares and questions in the order they are given to me. For some of you, that won't be for a while since the list is long. If you are curious, I can tell you how many there are left until I get to yours, ok?

However, if you keep asking me to do yours...then I just won't do it.

Please be patient, I'll get to it eventually. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 660 19
Honestly, I just need a place to shove all my creativity at. Is you haven't seen Trolls World Tour, then I must warn you that this story has Major Sp...
6.1K 107 39
I know that George_beard is currently writing Trolls: Out of this World, where the trolls come to our world, but I just want to say, I'm not trying t...
73.8K 1.2K 16
Queen Barb has a plan to unite the trolls under one genre of music, rock. You, as her assistant and younger sibling, will support your sister fully a...
109K 1.9K 22
"๐™‹๐™๐™š๐™ฌ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ข๐™š." "๐™’๐™๐™ค ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช?" โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พโ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พโ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พโ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“ [๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ...