Vampire Love Story (Klaroline...

By Klaroline_TvdTo

I do not own these characters. Those rights go to Julie Plec. This is a love story between Caroline Forb... More

New Orleans
Katerina
Masquerade Party
Lost
Confusion
Vampires, Witches, Werewolves, Originals
First Date
Dinner
Argument
Solution
Moving and an Engagement?
Spells
Transition
Lessons
First Kill
Boys going Shopping
Marbekah Wedding plus a Wolf
Engagement
Killer Party
Girls Night
Wedding Dress Shopping, plus another engagement
Games
Klaroline Wedding
Death
Mourning
Pregnant? What? How?
Queen
Resurrection
Amnesia
Trouble in The Bayou
Baby Boy
Truth
Reminiscing
Kalijah Wedding

Who is Stronger?

638 18 4
By Klaroline_TvdTo

Caroline's POV
     Klaus and I didn't get go to sleep, till 6 in the morning. Anyway, I woke up with my head on Klaus bare chest. I looked up and he was still sleeping. I quietly got out of bed, and went to the closet. I put on my black leggings, my black crop top, and my black heels. I quietly left the room, and went downstairs to the kitchen.

    In the kitchen was the girls, Esther and Mikael. I grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge, and I drank it. When I was done, I seen everyone of them looking at me. I said, " What is it?"

   Esther said, " Dear, how are you feeling?"

    I said, " Rebekah told you. She can't keep her mouth shut about anything,"

   Rebekah said, " I can too."

   Mikael said, " What we are trying to say is? How are you feeling with learning you were part wolf?"

   I said, " I mean I am a bit confused, and it's a bit weird."

     He said, " How so?"

    I sighed and said, " Well, Klaus is the thousand year old Original Hybrid, and the only one of his kind. Now, I am an Original Hybrid. I mean I don't even know what it means to be a hybrid, I just turned into an original vampire a month ago, and now I am an original hybrid."

     Esther said, " Niklaus, will teach you. He already taught you when you turned into a vampire, now he can teach you about wolves."

   I nodded, and Esther and Mikael left the kitchen. Freya said, " Something else is on your mind. What is it?"

   I said, " What if Klaus doesn't love me anymore because I am a hybrid, like him?"

    Freya said, " From what I've seen this last year. I have never seen him look the way he does to you, in our thousand years of living. He never loved anyone, as deeply as he does you. He loves you unconditionally."

    I nodded, and I seen Kat smirking at me. I said, " What is it, Kat?"

   She said, " Trust me, from what I heard last night, he still loves you."

    I blushed and looked down. I said, " You heard?"

   Rebekah said, " I'm sure the whole house heard. We can't turn off our hearing. We live on the other side of the house, and we heard you and my brother! Something I would've preferred to not hear!"

      I giggled, and I looked at Kat. She was smirking at me, and said, " I heard growling. What was it like?"

    I said, " What?"

   She said, " What was it like? You are both hybrids, was it better than when you were a human or an Original Vampire."

    I said, " I'm pretty sure, Freya and Rebekah doesn't want to hear this."

   Kat said, " They are fine, they've heard me talk about Elijah all the time. Tell me."

    I said, " It was way better than any other time before. We are both Hybrids, and like to fight for dominance."

   Kat said, " Wow. Elijah and I are never like that!"

    I laughed and Rebekah said, " Alright. Can we not talk about my brothers in bed?! Please!"

   Freya said, " Rebekah is right! Stop!"

   Kat and I laughed. I looked at Davina and she was quiet. I walked over to her, and put my arm around her shoulder. I said, " Davina, why are you being so quiet? What happened?"

    She looked at all of us, and looked to the ground. Kat came over and stood beside her. Kat said, " Yes, Davina. How come you aren't complaining about Klaus and Caroline last night? I'm sure Freya heard them and she doesn't have supernatural hearing."

   Freya said, " It's true. I heard them."

     Davina said, " Fine. I didn't hear them because Kol and I were occupied."

   Kat said, " I didn't hear anything."

    Davina said, " That's because I put a privacy spell on Kol's room."

    I smirked and said, " Too afraid for anyone to hear."

  She said, " No. We just wanted privacy, and don't need anyone to hear."

    Kat said, " Girl, you live with an Original Vampire, plus two Hybrids, three other Original Vampires, 2 witches, a 500 year old vampire, and a 200 year old vampire. Everyone is obviously gonna hear except Esther and Freya, just depends on how loud you get."

   Davina said, " Just stop."

   I said, " Fine, we will stop. Where is Elijah, Marcel, and Kol?"

   Davina said, " Kol is sleeping."

  Rebekah said, " Marcel is still sleeping."

   Kat said, " Elijah is sleeping. What about Klaus?"

   I said, " He is sleeping."

   Kat smirked and said, " Let's go wake them up. I mean we have to leave in thirty minutes anyway."

   We nodded, and left the kitchen. I sped into our room, and Klaus was putting a shirt over his head. I leaned against the doorframe and watched him. He said, " Love.  You can stop staring."

    I walked over to him, and said, " I can't help it. How long have you been up?"

   He said, " Just got up a couple minutes ago, because I heard laughing."

    I nodded, and he turned around, and pulled me to him. I put my arms around his neck and he said, " You trying to sneak out on me in the morning?"

    I said, " I wasn't sneaking out. I was letting you sleep in a little more."

    He looked at my shirt and said, " This is new."

    I said, " It is because someone ripped my 3 other shirts, and my 5 dresses in the last month."

   He smirked and said, " I can't help what you do to me, love."

    He pecked my lips, and someone busted into our room. It was Kol. He said, " Stop. We don't want to hear anymore of what happened last night!"

    I said, " I thought Davina and you didn't hear us."

   He said, " Davina didn't, but when she went to sleep. I couldn't go to sleep because people were growling, and and yelling till 6 in the bloody morning!"

    I hid my face in Klaus's chest, and Kol left the room. Klaus said, " He is gone. What was that about?"

   I said, " Last night. Everyone in the compound heard us. I got grilled about it in the kitchen with the girls."

   He chuckled and said, " They heard us? More like they heard you, love."

    I slapped his chest and said, " Shut up! Come on, we have to get downstairs."

   He wouldn't stop laughing. Eventually he stopped, and we sped to the courtyard, where the girls and the boys were. Marcel said, " Finally! Take forever doing your makeup, Klaus."

I said, " What about you, Marcy? Always taking an hour in the mornings!"

He said, " Stop calling me that!"

I said, " Never. Kol, you ready for me to kick your ass?"

Kol said, " I believe it's the other way around, darling."

Everyone laughed. Kol looked at Davina, and she said, " Yeah, you're not going to win. Caroline is going to win!"

I said, " Enough, with the bragging about me going to win! Whoever gets there last has to go shopping with us girls tomorrow."

The boys groaned, and we sped to the Plantation House. I arrived in the clearing in the woods with Klaus, Rebekah, Elijah came with Freya, and Kol came with Davina. Kat soon arrived. We just were waiting on Marcel.

   Kol said, " He is so slow!"

    On that note, he showed up. Marcel looked around and seen everyone was here. He said, " Dammit!"

     Kat smirked and said, " Marcel, looks like you will have to go shopping with us girls. Have some fun."

    He groaned. Kol said, " Caroline, darling. You ready?"

    I said, " Yeah."

   Everyone moved and stood closer to the trees. Kol and I stood in the middle of the clearing. He came at me, and I sped to the other side. He hit the tree. He turned around and glared at me. I sped over to him and had him in a head lock. He kicked me, causing me to let go of him. He got up, and sped at me. He had me by the neck, against the tree.

     He said, " You done?"

    I said, " Just getting started."

   I grabbed his hand, and twisted, causing him to let go of my neck. He groaned, and wouldn't scream. Stupid. But brave. He fell to the ground and I let go of his hand. He fixed his hand, and got back up. I sped at him, and threw him against the tree. He was losing, badly. I almost feel bad for him, hint almost.

    He got back up and threw me against the tree. I got up, and flashed at him. I pinned him to the ground, and had his arms pinned above his head. I said, " Are you done?"

   He said, " Never."

   I shrugged and threw him against a tree. He got back up, and glared at me. I said, " Oh, did that hurt. Oops!"

     He broke a branch off of the tree, and threw it at me. I dodged it, and broke a branch off the tree behind me. I then threw it at him and it hit him in the shoulder. Kol said, " Nik, your girlfriend plays dirty."

     Klaus smirked, and Kol threw the steak at me, and hit my thigh. I pulled the steak out of my leg. I growled, and showed my fangs, and my veins. I was pissed. I ran at him, and jumped on top of him. He landed on the ground, and I put the steak in his ribs. I said, " Give up!"

   He said, " No!"

   I pulled the steak out of him, and shoved it into his stomach. He groaned, and said, " I refuse to lose!"

   Davina said, " Kol, get over it. She got you beat. Give up!"

    I said, " Might want to listen to your girlfriend."

     I pulled the steak out of him, and Kol said, " Fine. I give up! You win!"

    I shoved the steak into his shoulder, and got off of him. He stood up, and pulled the steak out of him. He said, " What was that for?"

    I said, " You ruined my leggings! You are lucky all you are getting is a steak in the shoulder!"

   He glared at me, and I just smirked. Kat said, " Care Bear!"

    I said, " What is it?"

  She said, " Let's go!"

   I said, " You really want to fight me!"

   She said, " Yeah."

    I nodded, and Kat and I stood in the middle of the clearing. She sped at me, and pushed me to the tree. I threw her across the clearing. She got up, and threw a steak at my shoulder. I pulled the steak out, and threw it in her thigh.

   She groaned and pulled it out. She dropped it, and I lunged at her. She went against the tree, and I grabbed her neck. She struggled, and I said, " Give up, Katerina."

    She gasped for air, and said, " Fine."

    I let her go. She caught her breath. Rebekah said, " Caroline, Marcel wants to fight you."

   Marcel said, " No I don't."

     Kol smirked and said, " If I can go against her, same as Katerina, then you can Marcel."

Marcel said, " Fine."

Marcel and I stood in the middle of the clearing. Klaus said, " Love, try not to kill him."

I smiled at him, and said, " I will try, can't guarantee anything."

Klaus smirked, and Marcel sped at me. I flashed out of the way, and he hit the trees. I laughed, he stood up, and glared at me. He came at me again, and I moved out of the way. I then pinned him against the tree by the neck. He struggled, and I said, " Marcy, you know better."

Marcel tapped my arm, and I let go. He said, " You win."

I smirked, and Kol said, " Marcel, I fought her longer than you. You wuss!"

Marcel glared at Kol, and went over to Bekah. Davina said, " What about Elijah?"

I smirked at Elijah, who just shrugged. He came to the middle of the clearing. I said, " Are you sure you want to get your suit dirty and bloody?"

Freya said, " He has tons more. Come on!"

I laughed and Elijah came at me. He pinned me against the tree. I kicked him, and he wouldn't let go. I showed my fangs, and bit his arm. He let go, it's not like it could kill him. He just needs Klaus's blood in his system to not go through the whole thing. He just shrugged it off, and I flashed at him. I punched his face a couple times, then in the stomach.

He flipped me over and my back hit the ground. I got up, and got a branch, and threw it at him. He dodged it, and threw one at me. I dodged it.

An hour later, we were still fighting. Elijah is good. I grabbed the steak out of my stomach, and threw it to the ground. He was slowly getting weak because of my bite. I flashed over to him, and pinned him to the ground. He said, " Fine. You win!"

I got off of him, and stood up. I helped him up, and I said, " You are going to need Klaus's blood to heal that."

He looked at his arm, and the bite was getting worse. I looked to Klaus, and he said, " Try your blood, love. See if it works."

I nodded, and held my wrist in front of Elijah's mouth. He held onto my wrist and bit into it. After a few minutes, he let go of my wrist. I wiped the blood on my shirt. I looked at Elijah's arm and it was healing.

Everyone looked surprised. Elijah said, " Huh. That's a surprise."

I nodded, and he went back to Kat. I was walking over to Klaus, when Rebekah said, " No, you don't. Let's go, Care."

I raised my eyebrow at her, she said, " Let's go."

I nodded, and we walked to the center of the clearing. I threw a steak at her, and it hit her in her stomach. She pulled it out, and threw it at me. I dodged it, and flashed at her. I threw her against the tree. She got up, and sped to me. She threw me against a tree. I got up, and things got bloody.

I hit her in her stomach, ribs, shoulder, thigh, arm, and hand. She hit me in my thigh, hand, and my stomach. Thirty minutes later, I finally pinned her down to the tree. She tapped my arm, and said, " You win."

I let her go, and she went over to Marcel. I walked to Klaus, and he said, " Good job, love."

I nodded, and pecked his lips. Kat said, " Wait, all of us fought you except Davina and Freay for obvious reasons. But Klaus never fought you."

I said, " He fought me when I was an original vampire."

Elijah said, " But, never when you triggered your curse. You are an original Hybrid."

Davina said, " Come on, Care."

Freya said, " Let's see which one is stronger!"

I looked at Klaus and shrugged. He said, " Up to you, love."

I looked at the others, and they were waiting for me to answer. I said, " Alright."

They cheered, and I faced Klaus. He said, " Ready, love?"

I said, " Yeah."

He pecked my lips, and we went to the center of the clearing.

I said, " Let's go."

He nodded, and I flashed at him. I threw him against a tree, and he got right back up. He came at me, but I moved out the way. He hit another tree. He looked at me, and I shrugged. He came at me, and pinned me against a tree. I tried kicking, and biting him, he wouldn't let go. I then got an idea.

I leaned in, and kissed him. He soon let his grip loosen, and I was able to pin him against the tree. He smirked and said, " That's mean, love."

I said, " No, it's not."

Kat said, " Get him, girl!"

I shook my head, and Klaus pushed me off of him. Things got bloodier, and deadly. Three hours later, I flashed at him, and he landed on the ground. I pinned his arms above his head, and he just smirked at me.

Elijah said, " Seems like Niklaus met his match."

Rebekah said, " Yes. They are both strong and fight for control."

I grabbed a branch off the ground, and put it in Klaus's ribs. He growled, and hissed through his teeth. I pulled it out of his ribs, and threw the branch aside. I got off of Klaus, and he got up. Next thing I know, is I am being pinned against the ground, with my hands above my head.

I tried to move, but couldn't. I said, " Seriously?"

He smirked and said, " You give up yet, love."

I said, " Never. You know me. I like to win."

I smirked, and hit my head against his, and he got off of me. I got up, and he stood up. He growled, and I growled right back. I sped at him, and threw him into a tree. He grabbed a branch, and threw it at me. I dodged it. Another 2 hours later, we were still fighting. It was dark out. Neither of us wanted to lose, and wanted to give up. We both wanted to be stronger, and be the winner.

I grabbed his neck, and had him against a tree. I then couldn't take it, and I kissed him. I let go of his neck, and his arms went around my waist and pulled me closer to him. The kiss was deepening fast.

   Someone said, " Stop!! Ewww!"

    Klaus and I pulled away. I stepped away from him, and he got off the tree. He grabbed my hand, and I smiled. Marcel said, " Wait. Who won?"

   Klaus and I shrugged. Kol said, " They are both equally strong."

     Elijah said, " He may be a thousand years older than Caroline, but they still have the same amount of strength. They are both Original Hybrids, the only ones to exist."

     Kat said, " Damn. I was hoping Caroline was stronger!"

    Davina said, " Same."

   Freya said, " Same."

   Rebekah said, " I was hoping, Nik would win."

   I looked at her and said, " Why? Is it because I beat you, Elijah, Kol, Marcel, and Kat?"

    Elijah, Kol, Bekah, Kat, and Marcel glared at me. I just smirked, and Klaus put his arm around me. He kissed my cheek, and I said, " We should get back to the house. I have bloody clothes that have holes in!"

   They laughed, and we sped home. Elijah carried Freya and Kol carried Davina. We arrived at the house, and went our separate ways. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a blood bag. I drank it, and then sped to my room. I walked in, and didn't see Klaus. I then heard the shower running, and realized he was in the shower.

    Five minutes later, he came out, in his pajama pants, and shirtless. I kissed his cheek, and walked into the bathroom. I got a shower, then put on one of Klaus's shirts. I then walked into the bedroom, and he was laying on the bed. I walked over and laid down, beside him.

   He looked at me, and said, " Is that my shirt?"

   I said, " Yes. Why?"

  He said, " Nothing, love. You look beautiful. I don't want you to wear anything else, but my shirts."

   I said, " Funny, but we both know you wouldn't let me out of the room, in just your shirt."

  He said, " You're right."

   I said, " So, now that I am a hybrid, are you going to teach me, more?"

   He said, " Yes, love. With being a hybrid, you can track people by smell, faster, stronger than vampires, and your bite is lethal all the time to regular Vampires, not Originals."

   I said, " What about the full moon?"

   He said, " You can control at will, and you know that. You are going to have to turn on the next full moon, it's a right of passage. Can't get out of it."

   I gaped and said, " The next full moon, is on Bekah's wedding. She wanted it to be a moonlight wedding. What are we going to do?"

   He said, " Well, we can't have you turning into a wolf during the ceremony or the reception. She is either going to have to have it during the day or another day."

    I said, " I will talk to her tomorrow."

   He nodded, and pecked my lips. I yawned and he said, " Tired?"

   I said, " Yeah. Fighting tired me out."

   He said, " Sleep, my love."

   I nodded, and he kissed the top of my head. I fell asleep with my head on his shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

716 50 10
โ™ช- ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ, ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ -โ™ช What if Death and Life were actually together? ...
10.2K 232 25
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline was born 3 years after Stefan, was. She is like a sister to Stefan, and Damon...
9.3K 217 13
Sequel to Our Love Lasts Forever(Klaroline) I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. This takes place 15 years, wh...
10.8K 316 13
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline is a human, and doesn't know anything about Supernaturals, yet. That wil...