Time in a Tree (All Might x R...

Av smolestkohai

we've all got secrets. prime all might - welcome to the slowest of slow burns https://spoti.fi/2YMLqlp art cr... Mer

Chapter I - Greyday
New Girl
Turn
Friend Like Me
Make Time
Spare Time: Cherry's Tree
Trading Cards
Tell Me
Vampyr
Reunion
Spare Time: Tenders with Tauros
Bianca
Fortuity
Collimate
Descant
Désolée
Your Name
Spare Time: Your Time
Dawn
Panini
Pomegranate
Betoken
Arcadia
Simmer
Spare Time: Naegi
Blunder
Spare Time: Hello There
Chapter II - Prelude
Happy New Year
Bud
Bloom
Assay
Furtive
Spare Time: Unveil
Sanguine
Melee
Ill
Hey, You
Spare Time: Excuse Me, What?
Snag
Ameliorate
Thief
Off the Moon
Spare Time: Strike
Special I: Forget Me Not
Chapter III: Anubia
Conspectus
Prognosticate
Spare Time: Gift
Home Too
Violet
Spare Time: uwu
Cozen
Divulgence
Benediction
Welcome Back
Tacenda
Premonition
Preoccupied
Foil
Spare Time: Your New Name
Drag
Surreptitious
Spare Time: Sangwho?
Phok
Slip Up
Lament
Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered
Special I Part II: Loves Me Not
Special I Finale: Touch Me Not
betabitch
Chapter IV: Fin
Pretty Little Bluff
Equilibrium
Quiescence
Hey Jewelii!
Betrothal
Spare Time: Abrupt
Familiarity
Entendre
Masticate
Spare Time: Snacks
Pantera
Sojourn
Superfluous
Irredeemable
Cloudgate
Retrograde
Book One Finale: Desideratum
Time in a Tree Book Two: Gifts from Kane
Book II Chapter I: Discountenanced

Omurice

2.2K 133 74
Av smolestkohai

Your eyes on the ceiling as your internal alarm blared. The sun still low and only faint grays were in the place of the colors you'd come accustomed to. "Wait." You sprung up, sheets gripped between your fingers. You fell asleep at the kotatsu just a few hours before, you were sure of it. Taking in your surroundings, as if they were new to you, you figured Yagi had just taken you to bed. "How nice." You got up, stretching and getting ready for your upcoming day.

You fished through your belongings for some work out clothes and put them on after your morning shower. That old, faithful hoodie of yours slid on top while your earbuds already blasted your gym playlist. You head bobbed while you got your bag ready. Mouthing the words as it was tossed over your shoulder and you headed out the room. "Boy this pussy talk euros, dollars, and yen." Was it the most appropriate song? No. Did it get you hype though? Hell yes. "Birkin, gucci, chanel."

You checked the time, exiting the hall. "Pussy talented it do cartwheel-"

"Cap."

"SHIT!" You nearly jumped out of your skin, tapping violently against the touchpad on your earbud to pause your music. Yagi sat at the kitchen's island, eyes glued to a tablet in one hand. In the other, he held a cup of what smelled like fresh coffee. "Who taught you cap?" Your face contorted.

"I'm just keeping up with the youth." Cut the cameras. Deadass. "No, but really." You scratched the back of your head while your heart tried to come back to its usual pace. "I'm not that out of touch." He glanced at you for a moment.

"Of course not...I just didn't expect you to ever say that." He hummed in response, scrolling through whatever it was he was reading over. You glazed over him. Dressed, minus his suit coat. It's around here somewhere. "Hey." You called to him quietly, setting your bag down and entering the kitchen. You took a seat in one of the bar stools across from him. "Yes?"

"Thanks for getting me to bed." You said honestly. "No proble-"

"I haven't been carried to bed since college."

"What?" Yagi's eyes shot to yours.

"I haven't been carried to bed since college?" You repeated, unperturbed.

"What...How?" He leaned forward.

"I was drunk off my ass." You shrugged nonchalantly. "Won that bet though..." You mumbled, checking your phone again for the time, having forgotten with the lovely shock prior. "What were you doing?" Yagi set the tablet down. "Drinking?" You answered, shrugging a little harder this time. "Don't act so shocked....didn't you go to one of the biggest party schools in-"

"This isn't about me." He cut off your words but not your giggling. "I could out drink you." You claimed so boldly. "Unlikely." Toshi squinted a bit. "I could." Your palms pressed firmly against the granite of the island top. "Wanna bet?"

"How'd that last bet work out for you?" He asked, bringing his hands together on the island surface. "I-" Your eyes went wide, looking away. I forgot about that! Shit!  "Well!" You hopped up and hurried out the door. "Where are you-" You shut it behind you before Yagi could finish. Punching in the code you reentered the home. "I kinda won." You said smugly. Yagi snorted. "That's cute, but no."

"I say it's a draw." You said taking your seat.

"We'll see if you still feel that way."

"What's that supposed to mean?" You asked. "Nothing." Yagi shook it off, going back to his tablet. "Yeah, that's not foreboding at all." You replied in a huff. "Where are you headed this morning?" He moved to change the subject. "No, that's my thing. Why aren't you at work?" You pressed. "Last minute change in plans." Yagi answered simply.

"Yikes." You rested your chin in your hand. "It's nothing bad. Just waiting on a call." It was a tad too late, but he still tried to lighten the blow. "Do you want breakfast while you wait?" You quirked a brow. "Why not?" You could practically hear his stomach screaming yes.

"What are you hungry for?" You asked. "Nothing in particular. I could go for anything."

"Then choose something." You laughed. 

"You choose." He pushed it off on you. 

"No. I asked you first." Ball sent back to his court.

"I want whatever you want." Not for long, unfortunately.

"Why are you being difficult?" You sighed.

"I'm not." That's a lie, omg.

"You are. Pick something."

"I did."

"Toshi..."

"I want whatever you're having, sweetheart."

"Don't call me sweetheart." Your face went straight. Yagi's showing a hint of confusion, struggling to read the stolid look you gave against your lax body language. "I-" He set the tablet down again. "I'm not mad." You stated plainly. "That name's not for you, that's all." You sat up and sighed, pinching between your brows at the seemingly instant regret that flew through you. "Probably should've gone about that differently. That's my bad."

"It's...okay." Toshi replied in a questioning tone, his shoulders sinking. "You got your point across." You sighed again. "Yup..." You brought your hand down, your expression back to its relaxed state. 

"Sooo, what do you want to eat?" You asked, Yagi shook his head, looking away as he laughed in disbelief. "What?" It was your turn to show confusion. "Like it never happened. You'd make a decent hero." If Suzuki heard that... "So I've been told." You pushed out of the bar stool. "But food is the subject at hand."

"Eggs." Yagi answered finally. "Eggs and what?" You opened the fridge. "How do you want your eggs? There's so much to choose from." You looked over everything.  Truth be told you didn't know what you wanted to eat yourself. The full fridge did nothing to help you decide.

"Omurice."

"Hot damn we have an answer." You clapped.

While you moved about the kitchen. Prepping and then cooking something felt off. You stood over the stove, pan in hand as you worked on the hardest omelette flip, there was the tiniest itchy feeling behind your ear. "Yes, Yoshi?" You said, carefully and successfully flipping the egg onto itself in the pan. "I didn't say anything." He replied. "But you're staring." You rebuttled.

"I am not."

"Liar." You cheesed while lying the omelette gently on the bed of rice you had ready. "Ouch." He feigned hurt as you set the plate in front of him. "Here." You handed him a knife. "You cut it." Slowly, he took the knife from you. "Why me? You made it." You shrugged. "Your omurice." You were just excited to see that heavenly split release all that goodness on to the plate. And damn was it worth the stress of shaping it so perfectly watching as it fell apart. My turn.

"What's up?" You asked over your shoulder. You'd gone back to the stove now working on your own. "Who...who is that name for?" Yagi asked before taking a bite. "Oooh." You smirked. "That's what this is about. Why?"

"I'm just curious." He said innocently enough. "Mmm. It's no one you have to worry about, if it makes you feel any better." The mere thought of his expression had you fighting a giggle. "No one I have to worry about." Yagi repeated. "Yessir." You nodded and plated your own food, taking a seat at the island. 

"Then you wouldn't mind telling me." He continued on. "Who said that?" You snorted, slicing open your omelette. "Gorgeous." You grinned to yourself. "Obviously no one said it. I'm simply deducing that if I don't have to worry about them then you wouldn't mind telling me." He took a bite. "Hm." Your brows lifted while you dug in yourself. "Not enough being jealous over a bear?"

"No." Yagi shook his head. "Wait, no, I mean yes."

"So you are jealous of Sir Stuffington."

"I am not jealous of the bear." You took note of the clenched jaw. Def jealous of Sir Stuffington. "But you're jealous of this ominous other." You let your smirk show as you took your first bite. "I'm not, I'd just like to know who they are." Yagi went to correct you.

"Who they are or who they are to me?" With the deepest sigh, Toshi ran both hands over his face. "Just keeping you on your toes, big guy." You teased. "I know. I know." He nodded. "Both," he continued. "I want to know both." You gaze shifted to your hand for a moment, flipping it palm up to its original position. "Is something on your hand?" Yagi's attention moved to it as well. "Nothing at all," You sniffed, "for you to be so pressed."

He sat back in a huff. "Cute." Yagi shook a finger at you. "You're full of cute things today."

"Of course I am, I'm cute all the time." You faked a hair flip. "You are."

"Don't flirt with me this early." You laughed. "I'm just agreeing with you. Tho-" He was cut off by a vibrating, digging through his pocket he pulled out his phone. "Is that it?" You said, looking up from your plate. He nodded before answering. Well, that was fun while it lasted. You continued eating, waiting for him to finish.

"They're stealing you away from me already, big guy?" You asked as he hung up. "I've got enough time to finish breakfast." He said retrieving his spoon. "Where are you headed so early?"

"The gym." You answered. "Well, first to meditate across from Cherry. Then the gym." You smiled to your self. "I'm eating better now, so I can lift more."

"That's good." Yagi said approvingly, no surprise. "I...when will you be back?" You wanted to know desperately. This would be the first time you'd have the house to yourself since moving and fuck he was not kidding when he said it's a lot of house for one person. You learned that on your days off, before work, and coming back to it empty after work. Damn. "A day, a few days at the most. Miss me already?" Yagi teased. "It's not that." Your eyes trailed elsewhere. "Just live." He seemed to read your mind. "You can call this place home too if you want. I can see you trying as much as you see me trying to clock out once I'm here."

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

47 Av Abigail

Fanfiction

1M 44.1K 67
MY HERO ACADEMIA IZUKU MIDORIYA BOOK ONE OF ASAMI OKUMA SERIES Asami Okuma was one of two children born quirkless in the small hometown of Musutafu...
19.7K 714 85
Almost 100 chapters? I know. That's a big commitment to some random fanfic on the internet. But I truly love Bakugou with my entire heart, I've poure...
2.4K 120 33
┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐ 𝐿𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓈𝓈, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓋𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓋...
1.4K 84 26
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒? 𝑇𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢...𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙...