Hamesha Wala Pyaar (Completed)

By sidnaazkidiwani

Sidharth Shukla, the reknowned author, comes across Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, a freshly out of college young girl a... More

Hamesha Wala Pyaar
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Not a Chapter Update
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Shout Out
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Happy Announcement
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Not an Update - Just pure Happiness
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 100
Chapter Infinity
Celebrating a STRAIGHT '#1'
New Story Announcement
200K - A Big Thank You !!!
CLASH OF THE FANDOMS

Chapter 99

4.1K 538 103
By sidnaazkidiwani

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 99

After Shehnaaz had recovered slightly from her surgery, the doctor declared her fit for discharge and  Sidharth got his girls home on the 5th day.

It was absolutely difficult to spot a difference between the two, but the doctor had told them their birthing order and that’s how the quirky nicknames were divided among the twins.

So now Maa was carrying Sugar Plum who was the older one by a minute while Shehnaaz held Berry Bubble as they entered the door.

Inside the house, Mummy and Preeti Di waited patiently for the rituals.

As per the Goan traditions Sam aunty hovered a fistful of rice and water held in both her hands over the babies to ward off the negative energies and welcomed them inside.

“wahe guru buri nazar se bacha ke rakhe mere baccho ko” Mummy cooed, taking Sugar from Maa’s hands, while Preeti excitedly bundled Bubble in her arms, giving Shehnaaz some respite.

Papa who was back in time to welcome his grand daughters rolled a thick bundle of currency from over their heads and handed it to Paras.

Maa asked for the babies to be taken to the small madir at home, seeking blessings for a lifetime for the little girls from god.

As they all settled in the living room, Sidharth and Shehnaaz sat together looking at their family adore their babies.

“Aww le baccha, nani ke paash aa gaya tu?” Mummy babytalked looking fondly at her grand daughter, bubbling over with joy.

“le yeh toh so rahi hai, uth jaa puttu, dekh le apna ghar” Mummy ruffled her a bit but Sugar was in no mood to wake up

“Puri Maa pe gayi hai yeh, Dhol nagade bajwalo, lekin aankh nahi khulti thi kudi ki” Mummy reminisced Shehnaaz’s childhood, as Sidharth stifled a smile discreetly tickling her at her waist.

Shehnaaz’s eyes widened as she wiggled, jabbing her elbow in his ribs playfully “Maa, isko toh dekho, already checking out the house with her big eyes, oh my goddd they both are so cute.

How can I thank you guys enough for these darlings yaar” Preeti’s puppy eyes looked at the new parents while she coddled bubble who was wiggling in her arms.

Maa sat in between Preeti and her looking at both the girls fondly. “Mujhe toh Sidharth hi yaad raha hai, aise hi lag raha tha, jab hospital se usko ghar laaye the” Maa chuckled looking at Sidharth who sat opposite her, grinning happily.

“Maa please...yeh dono malai jaisi gori hain, bilkul Shehnaaz ki tarah…Sidharth toh kitna kala kala sa tha” Preeti teased scrunching her face

“Aur aap jhoot kyu bo rahe ho ki hospital se laye the, bata dona ki aashram se utha ke laye the isko” Neeti spoke from the phone maa was holding on to, covering her giggle with her palms.

Sidharth let out a heavy sigh and smirked at both his sisters, Preeti was already getting her head smacked by Maa “Aur kitne saal tum dono wohi ghisa pita joke marne wale ho, buddhi ho gayi ho, u guys have lost ur mojo now. Admit it” Sidharth’s eyebrows cocked and he retorted hinting at the extra years they had over him.

Preeti was ready for a war of words but maa paused her stance “Accha accha bass ho gaya, stop fighting like kids. Neeti Preeti, daant padegi abhi” Maa warned glaring at her daughters as they giggled virtually hi fiving each other and made everyone laugh at their banter

“Sidharth, Shehnaaz, thank you so much baccho, hum sab ki taraf se. for this wonderful gift” Maa looked at them both, reverentially.

“Dadi banne ki Khushi sabse alag hai, sabse best hai” Maa spoke emotionally and then she took both the girls in either of her hands and took them to Sidharth.

He hadn’t held the girls even once till now. He was scared he might hurt them, they were so tiny.

But Maa was adamant that he holds them.

She stood in front of him while he stared at her dumbfounded. “god mein le inko bacche” she urged and with great difficulty and shivering hands, Maa nestled the two girls in both his arms, where they fit comfortably.

Against his huge body they seemed even more tinier.

A wave of emotions washed thru him as he looked down at his babies.

Sugar was fast asleep, looking calm and serene. Her rosy cheeks and pert nose resembled that of Shehnaaz but Bubble looked back at him, with her big brown orbs, her tiny pink lips were rolled into a pout.

Her features too almost matched Sugar’s. the same forehead, the same rosy cheeks.

His heart swelled with love and tears formed in his eyes as he looked to his side at Shehnaaz, who was smiling back at him.

“I love you baby. Our babies are so beautiful..just like u” his heart hammered wildly.

Shehnaaz leaned her head on his shoulder, and snuggled closer to him, caressing Sugar’s feather soft cheek with her finger.

The love he felt for his three special girls was so overwhelming he could feel goose bumps crawl his skin.

He kissed Shehnaaz’s forehead and cuddled the babies closer to him. They were his Sun and Moon, & Shehnaaz d oxygen dat kept him alive. They summed up his life beautifully.

Even the canines werent oblivious to the newly arrived bundles of joys.

All three of them were constantly gathered around the spot wherever the babies were taken.

Their low toned snuffles and whimpers and constantly oscillating tails were an evidence of their happiness.

Shehnaaz had made them the official rocker of the baby cradles training them to go and slightly give it a nudge setting it in motion, calming their cries in an instant.

it was a bemusing sight when All she had to say was "jhulado" and all three of them scapmepred the the babies for a turn to rock the cradle.

Although the nursery room had been kept ready for the tiny tots to arrive, but since the girls were too young, the cribs were moved in their parents bedroom, as they required undivided attention throught the day and night.

The babies were already a month old and the whole household was coming to terms with the babies food and sleep patterns.

Both mothers provided great relief thru the day, taking turns to look after the babies but in the nights, Sidharth and Shehnaaz allowed the aging ladies to rest away while they managed their munchkins.

“Hushhh !! Shehnaaz fell back on the bed with a loud sigh.

She was just done feeding Sugar who was now perched on his shoulder, as he paced in the room rubbing her back to make her burp.

Shehnaaz had just about rested her back when Bubble started wiggling in her crib “Hayyyee rabba” She whined trying to pat her and put her to sleep, but she let out a shrill cry instead, waking Sugar too.

Now both the babies wailed, trying to match their pitches and Sidharth looked at Shehnaaz helplessly and let out a subtle laugh, hunching his shoulders

“Welcome to the Mommy Daddy club jaan” he shook his head with a chuckle and continued to rub Sugar’s back gently putting her back to sleep.

Shehnaaz too got busy with Bubble who had also soiled her nappy.

After she was done feeding and cleaning her, and both the babies were back in the crib.

“Please meri pariyon, ab kam se kam do ghante so jana, mumma baba ko bhi sone do” Shehnaaz muttered resting her head on his tummy as they laid down.

“Thak gayi meri jaan?” he cooed, caressing her head

“Thak toh tu bhi gaya hoga na puttu? Pura din tu kitni help karta hai meri” her loving reply relaxed him instantly.

“koi soch bhi nahi sakta tha, tujh jaisa aalsi insaan itna kaam ka niklega” she giggled turning to look at him

“Aye hello, I am not aalsi ok, yeh meri hi mehnat ka natija hai dono” he pointed at the crib to his sleeping babies, smiling vainly.

She rolled herself reaching her head near his chest now

“Tu hai hi itna accha, har cheez mein best hai tu” her chin poked his chest while she spoke

“Aur kiss kiss cheez mein main best hu, batana?” his brows wiggled suggestively, stressing on the kiss part as he grinned bunching her hair.

And before she could protest, her head was pulled up. It was magical as their lips touched again.

The hunger for each other was mutual.

His mouth plundered hers, making her let out a guttural moan that screamed need.

“fuckk baby.. I missed u so much” he whispered as his tongue explored her mouth.

The wait had seemed endless as their dry spell had begun since the time Shehnaaz has conceived and gone thru a trauma, making them crave for each other

“Sidharthhhh” his name slipped from her mouth with a hitched breath, when his hands roamed her body wildly, kneading and caressing.

Their tiredness from earlier was vanished as they indulged in a toe curling quickie.

Gone were the days of slow, sensual passionate love making which they enjoyed earlier.

They now understood that this was how it was going to be, with two babies in tow, atleast until they grow up a bit.

Discussing the same thing, they burst into laughter feeling like sneaky teenagers.

Shehnaaz bunched the comforter over her bare body and craned her  neck to check on the babies.

“hayye kitni shanti se so rahi hai dono. Bass jab soti hai tab sohni lagti hai, nahi toh pura ghar sar pe utha leti hai” the new mommy voiced her experience so far.

“Haa bilkul maa pe gayi hai” Sidharth quipped, as they got into a wrestling match tugging and pulling each other until they dropped back on the bed giggling.

Glad to be in each others arms after such a long time, they were both silently praying that the babies remain slept for a tad bit more.

The angels did allow them some privacy but not for too long. Sugar woke up again and then they had to go through the same drill again.

By the crack of the dawn, they were both exhausted to their bones but still enjoyed the fulfilling feeling of being parents.

The next day Maa and Mummy were in high spirits as Shehnaaz and Sidharth stepped out of their room with the babies.

Shehnaaz had dressed them in two cutesy outfits, complete with matching frilly socks, and head bands. Their look was completed with the diamond kada their baba got for them. 

“Humne naam soch liye hai, ab batao tum dono ko kaise lage” Maa announced looking excited.

After harrowing over a numerous names, Sidharth and Shehnaaz had finally given up and entrusted the responsibility of choosing two names from their list to Maa and Mummy.

“I want us to be the S brigade’ he had playfully mentioned to Shehnaaz while they were searching for names and they had selected all names starting from the letter S.

Maa moved ahead and took Sugar from Shehnaaz’s arms and Mummy followed suit with Bubble while the excited parents looked at both the mother expectantly.

Clearing her throat Maa announced

“Siya Shukla”

and smiled adoringly at little Siya in her hands and Mummy too chimed

“aur yeh hai Saachi Shukla”

she too announced cuddling Saachi.

Shehnaaz clapped her hands in glee looking like an adorable child herself while Sidharth’s arms went around her shoulder grinning.

“Siya and Saachi Shukla" his daughters names rolled off his lips 

"wowww mom, I swear we had liked these names too” Sidharth and Shehnaaz’s happiness knew no bounds on hearing their girls names.

They all huddled together cooing baby talk and addressing them by their names finally.

Announcements were made to their loved ones via messages and calls and the visitors wont stop dropping in.

Gunni Maasi and Mohit Chachu came in with their blessings.

Yes they had finally diffused their feud and settled for their respective favorite relations with the babies.

Maasi and Chachu got them custom made gold bracelets with their names engraved on it.

Preeti bua, being considered the wise one, invested in two profitable mutual funds in their names and handed over the certificates as a gift for the little muchkins to Sidharth.

“How typical of you Pree, bass paisa paisa paisa, iske aage sochti hi nahi na tu?” Sidharth mocked winking at her and hugged her when she started with a round of arguments.

Neeti bua couldn’t come down this time due to her husbands work commitments but she took Preeti’s help and presented her little nieces a customized twin pram, and lots of other twin merchandise.

Mummy and Papa gifted the munchkins a set of gold chains and also while coming back from Punjab Papa had carried
two customary silver kadas blessed at the darbar sahib.

Shehbaaz mama being the affable teddy bear himself got them a life size teddy that would probably make sure his neices will never miss having him around.

Sidharth was a bit late than the others as his surprise took a bit too long, but Shehnaaz loved his thoughtful gift the most.

He got a beautifully crafted, custom made name plate for the main door that had their names written in gold letters.

It read

Siya, Saachi, Shehnaaz & Sidharth Shukla.

Shehnaaz’s eyes welled up every time her babies were showered with blessings. She couldn’t thank everyone enough.

But most of all she had her husband to thank for the start of this beautiful enriching life that they were living together.

Their little world was established, and she wanted to be the nurturer of this world till the end of her breath.

_____________________________________________

EMOTIONAL that's how I feel right now.

This story is special to my heart for many reasons. And one of the reason is you guys.

Your love and affection that was known to me..thru ur comments and votes has made this journey extremely special.

Many many many thanks for your love

I will see u with the LAST  i.e the 100th part tmrw

Sidnaazkidiwani

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 103 14
Hello Doston / ਹੈਲੋ ਦੋਸਤੋ - Mera Naam ChiragDeep Hai . Wese Mera Naam Thoda Alag Hai . Kiu Ki Me Panjab Ka Hu . Yaha Pe Sab Ka Naam Asa Hee Hota Hai...
493K 69K 142
after the huge success of Kuch Dastan.... i am really very excited to start the 2nd part of the book.... kuch Dastan 2.... this book will also cont...
22.2K 80 12
बचपन के दोस्त के साथ संभोग सुख की कहानी
93.9K 13.9K 50
Hm- hume aapko dekhkar ghin aati hai. hum aapse nafrat karte hai sirf nafrat. ks- Ab aap humare saath bandh chuki hai shaadi ho chuki hai humari, h...