Temptress: Cursed Blessing [B...

By Empress_A

[Ranked 2nd in #fanfiction out of 1.18M stories (09/29/2020)] Kei Yagami. Holder of a one-in-a-billion quirk... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
54.5
55
56
57
58
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
S K Y
S T A R S
C I T Y . L I G H T S
M O O N
S U N
G R O U N D
H O M E
KEI YAGAMI'S NAME (ORIGIN)
THE "BEST" SPOTTED (2020)

59

4K 214 69
By Empress_A

Kei couldn't focus on her rescue training. Despite Aizawa's assurance on getting to handle the case, she feels odd, as if having a premonition of an upcoming danger. The next day, she was given a go signal to return to her dorm and prepare for her internship.

She patiently waits with Fumikage on the train's platform.

The male glances at the oddly quiet female, "Is there anything bothering you?"

Kei meets his gaze with a tilted head. "Yeah, although you might find difficulties in addressing it."

"I'll try my best," the male sternly speaks.

Kei ponders for a moment, wondering if she'll speak her true worries out. She then pauses as another thought pops out, carefully eyeing the male, "Okay, so, how do you kiss a bird? Do you peck? Or do you peck?"

Taken aback, Fumikage pauses, wide-eyed.

"See?" Kei giggles. "You haven't tried it, have you?"

Fumikage averts his eyes from Kei's mint green hues, slightly flustered by her question.

The female pokes his side with a stretched smirk, "Wanna practice with me then?"

Dark shadow instantly sprouts out of nowhere and leans towards Kei, whispering closely as he snickers, "He's at 50/50."

"Dark shadow, return!" Fumikage orders, making Kei softly chuckle.

The duo reach their destination in peace only to be greeted by the information desk staff that directed them to Hawks's office.

A sidekick escorts them, "You're lucky that he's in today. He's usually a very busy man." He opens the door and wishes the teens a good luck.

"Welcome to my hero agency!" the blonde male cheekily declares.

"Hey daddy bird," Kei coos as she waves to the hero. "I hope you're up for a challenge today."

Hawks smirk at her remark, "Before anything else, I'll have to talk to Tokoyami for the mean time. Do your stretches and wait for me at the top floor, little one."

Kei hums, heading out to change her costume and consequently go to the rooftop. She proceeds with the basic stretching with her wings out while waiting for her mentor.

"Up for a race?" a male's voice echoes from behind.

Kei snaps her direction towards winged hero. "Oh, aren't we bringing Fumi?"

"He's perfecting a move at the moment. We'll have the patrol today." He expands his wings and lifts himself up. "Catch up if you can," he smirks as he flies off.

"Dang, no head start?" Kei complains, following suit. She keenly observes her surroundings, spotting a flash of red and going after it. Their chase went on for about half an hour, with Kei reaching her limits as sweat beads run down her forehead. Already feeling exhausted, she lands on a nearby building.

"Aw, tired already?" Hawks coos, nearing the female's back.

Kei doesn't bother to look and rather concentrates on her aching back. She squirms when her bare back, just in between her wing blades, come in contact with something warm gently moving in a circular motion. She instantly feels a relaxing sensation creeping in, making her moan in pleasure.

"Woah there, chill," Hawks chuckles. "Feels good right? This sweet spot takes winged man to know from another."

"Quite a dangerously tempting information," Kei muses, grinning widely.

"I'd let you take your time using that piece of info. Too bad, you're not staying the night," Hawks teases, slightly pressing the muscle knot.

Kei once again mewls at the sensation, "I have special classes tomorrow to attend to."

"Or maybe you can just catch an early morning train. How about that, hm? It's dangerous to be walking around at night," Hawks hums thoughtfully.

"Are you working your employees overtime?" Kei cocks an eyebrow but later beams, "I didn't know you weren't confident in your own turf."

Hawks laughs at Kei's retort. "I couldn't exactly say." They stayed that way for a moment, with Kei enjoying the massage and the male boring his eyes on the female's delicate skin. With a deep, stern tone, he breaks the silence, "What's your relationship with a certain burnt chicken nugget with stapled face?"

Kei freezes at the question, squinting her eyes at the blunt approach. She stays silent.

The pro hero sighs, "Not telling huh?" He steps back, gaining a gap between them.

Kei shudders at the lack of contact, deeply frowning. "How about we make a bet?" She twists her waists and rolls her shoulders, preparing for take-off. "First to reach your agency gets what he wants."

Hawks smirks at the bold offer, "Don't go regretting when you lose, little one."

The female mirrors his smug expression and flies to the sky without missing a beat.

"No go signal?" Hawks stifles a laugh. "Oh well, still in the wrong arena, little hatchling."

The pro hero easily catches up with Kei's pace, but still not enough to hook the latter off-guard as she was expecting it. The male obstructs the female's frontal field of vision with his positioning but the latter could tell that their target destination was nearing. Kei positions her arms into one of Katsuki's signature moves and locks her target on. She starts to fire flame bullets to the winged hero.

"Woah, burning feathers doesn't sound good," he comments under a smirk while maneuvering his flight.

Getting rid of the huge blocker, Kei spots the hero's agency, estimating a five to seven seconds gap from her coordinates before finally reaching it. The male speeds up, giving his mentee a side-glance. In a glimpse, however, he sees a flash of black and white past him. He darts his sight to the trail and sees a grinning female at the end of it. He notices the white flames slowly dissipating from the tip of Kei's limbs.

"Hah, guess who won?" Kei displays a complacent smirk, "Not you."

Hawks slows down, finally gluing the pieces together. "You gave yourself a boost through your flames, didn't you?"

"Correct ~"

"Not bad," he comments as he ruffles Kei's hair, feeling partially disheartened that he couldn't get an answer from the female yet somehow proud of her for beating him. He then discards his thought, deciding to get the information either way. "So, what's my baby bird's wish?"

Kei smirks as she licks her lips.

The sun has already sunk in the horizon, displaying a starry night. Kei strolls leisurely on the halls, meeting a seemingly exhausted male.

"Are you done with training?"

"Yes. I'll turn in early," says the worn out Fumikage.

"Have you at least eaten dinner?" Kei questions the teen.

"Yes, thank you for your concern," says the male as he nods to his batch mate.

Kei hums, heading to the penthouse.

Ding.

"Pardon my intrusion ~"

"Hm," a deep male hum echoes on the corners of a luxurious flat. "Lay down and wait for me to freshen up, little one."

Kei complies, searching for the master's room and finding comfort on the soft bedsheets with her stomach flat on the mattress. She inhales the distinct masculine scent.

She later feels a mass weighing her hips down and her thighs being locked by a pair of muscular ones. "You're too relaxed, baby bird. Aren't you afraid of what I can do to you?" a husky voice whispers from Kei's back, ultimately sending chills at the depth.

"I'm hands down to whatever alternative you're proposing," Kei grins against the pillows. "Just make me feel good, daddy bird ~"

Hawks's ears perk at the permission but later shakes his thoughts off, "Let's get started, shall we?"

After a relaxing session, Kei finds herself sleeping on the pro hero's bed.

Hawks darts his eyes to the peaceful figure, "Too bad, you're still a student." He then walks away, deciding to take the sofa for the night.

Kei yawns as she awaits for her two companions.

"You look tired, listener. Had a rough night?" Present Mic keenly observes the female. All Might, who was standing idly by the two, glances at the teen's figure.

The teen hums, not bothering to confirm nor deny. She later snaps her head, "Why are you taking us, by the way? Where's my guardian? He's fine, right?"

Present Mic pats Kei's head, "Don't worry, he's gonna be back soon."

Kei stays silent, not prying further, praying for his safety.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.4K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
80.1K 3.8K 79
。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。 ⊱ 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚋 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 �...
161K 3.9K 58
Family... That's all that really mattered to (y/n) Todoroki. That is, until her oldest brother Toya went missing and her family started to fall apart...
174K 7.2K 29
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐁𝐘 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍.❞ ╰┈─➤ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝘿𝙖𝙗𝙞 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 �...