♥️My First First Love♥️

Od ReetaDevnani

Meera, a rich,smart, intelligent and always seems to be a happy girl. She has loads of friends. She is always... Více

The Proposal
A Bet
Forgiveness Over Friendship
The Last Picnic
Last Day Of The School
A New Beginning
Mumma's Boy
I Should Get A Boyfriend!
My First Assignment
The Dreadful Past
My First First Love
No More Curse
Jealousy On Its Peak
My Crush's Friends
♡ So What If You Love Me? ♡
You are Cursed Of Love
❣Love Never Hurts You❣

The Only Promise You Didn't Mean

6 1 0
Od ReetaDevnani

I opened my eyes. I and Alex were sleeping on sofa. We slept on sofa only!
My head is on his shoulder! 
Ouch! He would be in pain when he'll wake up. He's holding my hands. My hands are squeezed totally entangled with his. They are freezed! I slowly took my hands out from his. And took my head up from his shoulder.
He must be in pain! I started the blow slightly on his shoulder!

"What are you doing?"

I got startled.

"You… Your shoulder must be paining! I slept on it whole night."

"Your hands must be paining.  I hold it whole night. Let me blow it."

He took my hand and raise over his lips.

"It isn't paining. It isn't."

"Then it's also not painful to me, my pretty love."

I smiled.
I got up from sofa. But he pulled me towards him. I sat on his lap.

"What!" I asked!

"Nothing. I was just checking my beautiful girlfriend!"

"Stop checking me out. And go get ready! Today is your exam result. You have to go to college to see professor! And let me go too. I've to go to shooting site. It's my last day there."

"Such a typical wife!" He said in low voice. But i heard.

"What! Did you say something?" I asked raising my eyebrows! 

"No. No. Nothing My Love. Go and Get ready. Should I help you out in getting ready?"

"Shut ap!" I got up and went into my room.

Omg! When he is in mood,then he doesn't even think once about me! He just goes on with his flirt! I was becoming red on thinking about him again and again.
His touch. His eyes. His lips.
I don't know what will happen when I'll taste them again! 

I got ready and reached the shooting site.
Today with Charlie there was a female lead,Ellie for the final Ad shoot. She was as beautiful as handsome Charlie is. They were a couple maybe! I don't know whether she is Charlie's girlfriend or not!

They were sitting together and reading scripts. I went there and said Hi to Charlie.
He smiled and said Hello back.
He and Ellie got ready for their shoot.

Shooting ended. I went to Charlie for a final goodbye. I don't know if we'll meet each other again or not. But he became a good client, in fact a good friend of mine.

"Hi Charlie! Are you busy?" I knocked over his open door and asked.

"Ya. Please come in." He said with a smile.

"So. The shooting is over. And my work too. I really enjoyed your company in this whole project. So glad I met you."

"Not Yet!"

"What do you mean?"

"You are joining my company. I loved your work. So I asked my Dad. He is a fashion designer. And I showed him your work and he loved it. So Welcome to my company Miss. Michelle Kapoor. "

I… I was so shocked! So happy!

"Really? You mean a job. A permanent job?! You're not kidding right?"

"I'm not kidding. You're selected. And this is your confirmation letter. "

I opened the letter. What?!

"You! You are the son of my professor? Omg! That's why he said me that this project is important. Because it was his son's first project! I'm so happy. "

My phone vibrates. It was Alex. 
I saw towards Charlie.

"Yes please. You can take it. No problem."
I picked up the phone. 

"Hi." I said.

"Hy baby. Where are you?"

"I'm at the site. It's a pack up."

"Ok. I'm coming to pick you up."

"Ya…"

"Oh Hi Ellie. Come in!" I saw back. Ellie was standing at the door.

"Just a second. Hold on." I said to Alex and kept the phone down.

"Wow! So this trainee is selected for a permanent job in your Dad's Big Company! Amazing!"

"Excuse me!" Charlie tried to stop me but I stopped him.

"What do you mean Ellie?" I asked her looking straight in her eyes.

"You have done a plastic surgery right? So you have impressed many men with this face of yours right!"

"Stop it! What the hell are you bluffing? Do you have any idea? Not everyone does a plastic surgery because of being pretty. AndI have achieved this Job by my abilities not by this beauty okay. So shut the fuck up!"

I didn't even want to listen what she wanted to saw next. I just went from there.

I came out. I realized Alex was on call.

"Umm. Sorry I…"

"Who the hell was she? How dare she? I can cancel her ad shoot in a second okay. Just tell me her stupid name. "

"Calm down Alex. I didn't knew that My boyfriend is so protective about me."

"I'm coming there. I'll sue her."

"Hey! Relax!  It's not a big deal! It was normal! In college after this plastic surgery everyone were calling me…" 

"What?"

"Forget it na! It's past. Now it doesn't matter. What matter is just you. "

"Michelle" I heard my name from back. It was Ellie.

"Just a sec." I said to Alex.

"I'm sorry Michelle. I shouldn't have said that. Actually I like Charlie. And he likes you. So I was jealous."

"Are you mad? He doesn't like me! Come on! We are friends! He even know about me and my boyfriend.  We are friends okay. So don't be jealous!"

"I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!"

"Fine! It's okay."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Ya."

"Why did you had a plastic surgery?  If not for beauty then?"

"An accident. I had an accident. I don't know who did it. The driver was drunk or maybe the breaks were fail. I don't know. The car just hit me and went away. The driver didn't even stopped for a second! "

"Such a brutal person he must be!"

"Forget this. I've never thought about it. "

"We are going for a dinner. And you have to come. And it's an order from director. So no one can refuse."

"But my boyfriend is coming to pick me up here."

"I'm sending you location of the restaurant.  Tell him to pick you up from there."

"Okay."

"You are so stupid. You forgave her in a second! I would never forgive her. " He yelled at me at the moment she left!

"Ugh! My Angry Young Man! Cool Down."

"You are unbelievable. "

"I'll text you the address. Come soon baby."

"Baby! Now My Mood got better!"

"I know how to make your mood in a second."

"I know that's why I Love You."

I smiled and cut the call.

We reached the restaurant. 
Ellie sat besides me. And gave me a bright smile.
I gave a soft smile back.
All of us cheered for a success of this project. 
It was wine. Ugh! Wine! I took a sip of it. 

"Why are you feeling uncomfortable Michelle? Are you okay?"

"Ya I'm perfectly fine Ellie."

"Have some more Wine please."

She poured more wine in my glass. How can I stop her. Director is in front of me. Ugh! I drank the glass. Ellie pourned one more glass for me. I stopped her.

"Please. I'm done." I said slowly.

"Please have it. It's just a beginning of celebration. "

I drank 3rd glass of wine. It was really strong. My head started spinning in the 3rd glass itself! 

"I'm sorry Sir. But I think I should leave. I'm already drunk! I don't want to create any mess. So. "

"Let me drop you." Charlie stood up from his chair.

"No. Thats fine. I'll go by myself. Thanks."

I started walking. My leg flipped. I felt a warm hand on my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Charlie asked me.

"Yes. I'm fine."

"Give me your bag. Come with me." 

He hold my hand and took me downstairs. 

Downstairs, I saw Alex.I screamed his name. He came to me running.

"Michelle.  What's this? You're drunk?"

"Ya. I'm drunk. A bit. Very small bit."
And started laughing.

"Sorry. My college Ellie gave her wine and she drank it."

"What? Wine? She catches cold easily when she drinks Wine. And leave her hand. And You just… enjoy your stupid party. "

Alex hold my hand and we went out.
We were walking over a bridge .

"Why were you scolding Charlie? He is a good man! Trust me!"

"You…"

I ran towards the bridge. 

I tried to split it out but I can't. I was feeling very cold.

Alex understood it and took out his jacket and kept on my shoulder. I wore it.
He offered me to be on his back. 

"You wanna lift me and walk till home?"

"Yes. Come. "

I rested on his back. It's so good. His touch is so good. I took a long sigh!

Alex stopped.

"Don't do this. It… makes my heart beat faster."

I smiled. 

"Really baby!" I pulled his cheecks from the back.

"Hey. Don't do this!"

We reached home. 

He took me to my bed. I hold his hand.

"Can you be by my side tonight?"

"Michelle!"

"Please Alex. Sleep here today. I… I want you."

"I know you feel too cold when you drink wine. But I can't do that thing to keep you warm! I'll bring some blankets for you."

I hold his hand and pulled him towards me.

"Don't go."

I hugged him. Tightly. Very tightly.

"I… I don't want to lose you. Never Ever."

"You will never ever lose me Michelle."

He kissed me on my lips. 

A current felt all over my body. His lips on mine is a feeling that I want to feel each and every moment. 

It's been couple of minutes but we are not tired of being in us. His lips are still in my mouth which want more of him. I need more of him.

"I… need more…"

"No Michelle.  I can't.  You're drunk. And I don't want you to regret this tomorrow morning. So it's better I leave this room or else we will loose our controls!"

"I'm not drunk! I'll not regreat this tomorrow.  Trust me. In fact, I'll be happy that you're the one with whom I spent my first night with."

"You're drunk that's why you are saying this."

I stoop up from bed.

"See. I'll walk from this room to the kitchen. If I flip twice then I'm drunk. And if not then I'm not drunk. Okay! Deal! Done! "

I started walking. My leg flipped at the door. Alex came to me.
I stopped him.

"You just seee. I'm noy drunk baby!"

I walked towards kitchen and reached there without tripping. 

"See. I'm not drunk. Come. Come here."

 Alex came to me.

"Now you can do anything. I'm not drunk."

He hold me by my waist.

The warmth my body felt by just a touch of his hands! His name automatically came out of my mouth.

He lifted me up and I sat on the kitchen platform. He was looking straight into my eyes.

In an instant his mouth is on mine. He kisses me with hunger and longevity. I run my hands up his arms and he presses me harder against the wall. I can feel every part of him against me.

The kiss is everything I'd hoped it would be
and so much more. It electrifies every single
part of me and leaves me breathless, yet, I
can't get enough.

He runs his tongue along my neck and sucks on it gently while unzipping my dress and making it pool at my legs.

"You're so perfect, Michelle," he says, his mouth against my jaw. Kissing. Nibbling. Devouring me.

Alex lifts me up and carries me towards the bed, his mouth on mine. He tastes of everything I have ever wanted and I tug gently on his lip with my teeth.

"What are you doing?" I ask, catching my breath.

"Having my dessert."

I smiled. I blushed. This feeling is something else  that only Alex can make me feel! 

He lowers his head and places his lips
against my inner thigh, softly kissing it. I feel
everything The way his mouth sucks gently
on every spot and the way his stubble brushes against my leg, making me crave him that much more.

He grins and looks up at me. "You're so fucking wet, love."

Without warning he kisses me through the
sheer material of my panties and the tip of
his tongue flicks out just enough to drive me insane.

"Alex", I moan his name and tilt my head back.
He's that good. However, I might keep that to
myself, he already knows how good he is.

He pulls me closer placing my legs over his shoulder. My hands instantly go to his hair
to stabilise myself. It feels soft as my fingers
tangle in the dark curls.

His first lick is slow and intense, causing my
legs to tremble against him.

"Fuck Michelle, you taste so good."

His tongue flicks over my clit and I gasp when
he sucks on it insistently. 
There are no words to explain what he does to me. My breathing gets quicker when he continues to worship me with his unholy mouth.

I unbutton his shirt with rapid speed, needing
to feel his Skin and run my hands over his
chest. It's warm and he watches me as I lean
down and kiss it, flicking me tongue over it
lightly.

"I want to feel you. Just you." I say, hoping he
understands what I'm saying, what I'm asking
him.

His eyes instantly meet mine. I want to feel
him, without anything between us. No protection nothing. I want him and only him.

He flips me onto my back and I unzip his pants. Hís mouth is on me, everywhere. My chest, my lips, my neck like he cant get enough.

Neither can I. My hands roam his body, feeling
him stiffen underneath my touch.

He kicks his pants off, positioning himself
against me. Rubbing his length against me.

"I need you, Michelle," he says against my throat, placing a wet kiss to it.

I arch my back and whisper in his ear, "I'm yours, Alex. Take all of me."

And with that, he does.

"Michelle," he drawls my name as his length
slams into me. Filing me completely.

I gasp, "Fuck, Alex!"

I look to the side, trying to look for something
that I can muffle my screams with. I go to
reach for the pillow but Alex seems to catch
on to what I'm doing and he grabs my hands,
pinning them over my head.

"No, Michelle. You're going to scream my fucking name. I wanna hear it each and every time."

He slides out slowly, making sure that I can
feel every single inch of him and oh my my--it
feels so fucking good.

I lose myself beneath his touch.

He finally let go of my hands and grabs my
waist instead. 
Wrapping my hands around his neck, I bring
my mouth to his. Our tongues meet and I
tangle my hands in his hair, trying to pull him
closer even though there's already no space
between us.

"God, Alex. You feel so good."

"Say it louder," he grins and guiding me with
his hands on my waist to his keep his pace.

My head rolls back against my shoulders as he thrusts into me and kisses my exposed neck.

Sweat covers our bodies, making it hard to
keep a tight grasp on him so I dig my nails
down his back and he groans in pleasure.
He kisses my mouth rapidly and pulls away.

My eyes meet his and the intensity within
them is so powerful that I'm unable to look
away. His hands are on my hips, guiding me up and down his length.

I've never experienced anything like this.
It's beyond anything that words could ever
explain. The only sound I can hear is our
breathing and my heart thudding inside my
chest.

He tightens his grip around me, placing a soft
kiss on my mouth.

Ace is still inside me and I rest my chin on
his shoulder. Both of us trying to catch our
breath.

"I know you want to take this slow but fuck..
you're mine. You were mine before and you
are mine now." I said...

His thumb trails against my parted lips, down
my jaw and to my neck.

"I'm yours and you're mine always. " he say softly. 
I closed my eyes and said "Promise?"

"Promise."

My 8 am  alarm woke me up. 
1st thought I had in my mind was…"Was this a dream?"
I realized I'm still naked inside the blanket.
"Oh it wasn't a dream. I'm glad!" I took a sign and wore my clothes.
I went out.
Breakfast was on table. But Alex wasn't there. 

There was a note on the table.

"Professor called me early today. See you at the college."

Isn't this strange? No 'love'. No 'baby'. Nothing! 

I got ready and went college.
I met the professor. He congratulated me for achieving a new job in his company.

"I'm glad that you chose me. Thank You  Sir."

"No Michelle,  it's your hard work paying off. Good luck with this job. "

"Thank You Sir."

I came out of his office and called Alex.

"Come down. In the playground."
And he cut the call.

What's going on? Why is he behaving like this? 

I went downstairs.
Alex was standing on a stage.
Oh so this is it! He wants tell everyone about our relationship! Wow!

I went there running.

"So you are here back." A girl on mike asked him.
"Yes. And this time I'm here to…"

"To introduce your girlfriend? Come on tell us. We are waiting. Right girls!"

Girls screamed "Yesss"

I smiled. He saw towards me.

"No. Actually I'm here to break up with her. What I wanted I got it. So I don't need her anymore." 

He just said those words and left from there. And I was standing there just like a fucking stupid girl with hundreds and thousands of questions in my mind!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

531 2 38
At age 10 his best friend moved away. 7 years later they have had no contact and have not seen each other. There's so many things that have been left...
617 111 16
Anera was a sixteen year old girl with a boyfriend name Daerion. Sweet, kind and sensitive the prefect guy. The saying "love is blind" is so true...
2.1K 283 37
TEEN-AGE LOVE..#FIRST ATTEMPT OF WRITING A STORY #if any grammar error please do excuse me.. A girl who experiences her first love in her life.. Will...
941K 52.3K 53
Meera had a happy life, she never felt sad about her poor economic status or complained about working hard to support herself and her mother. Her li...